Lust in the Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Oh, fuck, Tan..."

She panted heavily, breasts heaving with every snatched breath, head spinning, though, ultimately, it was just what she had not known she'd needed. Such things had to come to burning lust, sweet fruition, Kao watching lazily as he eyed up his two favourite dragonesses, Tan's tail curling up over her back to expose her tail hole and dripping pussy to her father even then.

"Unff... You're still tight, mom, after all these years," Tan teased, eyes intent, breeding lust upon her, balls-deep inside her mother's cunny. "Maybe... Maybe I should leave an egg in you... Being pregnant suits you better."

Fyr's insides squirmed and churned into one another, though she did not part her lips in anything more than a moan. Why should she complain when it was what her daughter wanted? It was too good, simply too good, to submit, to feel as if she was being put in her place well and truly, exactly as she was supposed to be. It was where she belonged, her head swimming, the feel of her daughter's thickness inside her, plundering her pussy, oh so very exotic, her body throbbing with desire, tension pulsating. Too many sensations crashed over her all at once, Tan prodding at her tail hole too with the tapered tip of her tail, wanting more. And, like always, she would give her sweet daughter everything she wanted.

It was intoxicating...and there was no going back from something like that. Maybe she was a deviant, but Fyr was an exceptionally happy deviant.

Tan snarled, tongue hanging out, slamming into her mother as her pussy softened and eased around the dragoness' length. The spire slammed deep, grinding in, Kao's eyes intent, stroking his cock as it throbbed, lightly, back to half-hardness, demonstrating his need. Yet it was his daughter who took precedence, slamming in, putting on a show, her mother's legs bent further and further back, Fyr's moans rising. She said that they could not bend that far, that she could not splay them like that, but Tan wasn't about to take no for an answer as need curled deep within the pit of her stomach.

Tan couldn't help herself, grinding deep, her mother squirming, gasping, climaxing on her cock. Fyr's head whipped back and forth as if the pleasure was too much, heaving for breath, breasts rising in gasped snatches of it, yet it was not to be controlled. Not as Tan ground in, over and over, ecstasy building in that tightness that heralded the coming of the storm, desire flaring forth like the blast of a dragon's breath.

She had no reason to hold off, her mother's cunt squeezing around her, milking cock as if it had no other purpose, as she climaxed -- hard. Her cum spurted deep, sloppy and messy, carelessly thrusting through her orgasm as if it was only her pleasure that mattered. Well and truly, her mother was there along for the ride, her pussy rippling, body lusciously forced through orgasm after orgasm while Kao snarled and hissed and jacked off to the sight.

"There's my girls... Fuck, yes..."

Tan did not stop there, however, pushing far enough over her mother that Fyr's legs were forced to splay out and spread even further, muscles aching, ropes of seed still pouring forth. Her jaws locked with her mother's, messily kissing her, winding her tongue around Fyr's, dominating her so easily that it was no wonder that her father's skill and prowess, his easy air of being on top.

It suited Kao, cum trickling down his cock as Tan broke the kiss, sharing a smirk with her father. There was no question about who was on top there, Tan's cock throbbing even as she so very slowly drew back, spending the last spurts of cum over her mother's pussy and tail hole, dripping and trickling down. The folds of her sex glistened with her daughter's marking seed and Fyr panted heavily, head falling back on the rug as she tried to rock up, even though she had little strength in her left to do so.

Kissing her nose, Tan grinned and winked.

"There you go, mom... Now you can go cuddle with dad."

Fyr blushed to be told what to do by her daughter, but, somehow, she managed to climb up, slithering onto the sofa without standing fully. It felt right, however, to be curled into the crook of Kao's body, the brother and husband that she had known for so many years allowing his soft shaft to rest against her, wet with his orgasm.

Fyr sighed, a smile tugging at her lips even as her eyelids grew heavy. Sometimes, things were right exactly as they were.

With her father sprawled out on the sofa, cuddling with her mother, Tan whistled to herself, picking up a pair of Kao's boxers, slipping them on. They were more comfortable than the sexier underwear that she usually chose for herself, though those were usually chosen for very different purposes than comfort. With enough space for her softening cock and large balls, they cradled her genitals as well as she could have wanted, though plopping down on the floor before her mother and father reminded her of other times.

Current times, however, were even better than those times. She leaned back against Kao's bare thigh, eyelids heavy, satisfied in the moment, though a shower too would soon call to her.

Their little family was strange, but it worked. And that was all that it would ever have to do.

Their world was complete as it was...but she still wanted to see her stomach swell from its flat tone, rising with an egg within.

Tan's eyes glinted. Maybe soon.

Maybe very soon, she'd see evidence of that indeed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lust Series Info

Similar Stories

Teaching His Daughter Daddy shows Jennie how to make her stories more realistic.in Incest/Taboo
Sandy, Mommy and boyfriend Pt. 01 Rink gets his girifriend and Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Game Night Proposal The whole family decides to explore new fantasies together.in Incest/Taboo
The Hidden Box Son wants Mom after finding hidden mementos from her past.in Incest/Taboo
The Family Affair Andre, a pansexual includes his mother as a sexual partner.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories