Lust in the Stairwell

Story Info
Coworkers lose themselves in the moment in a parking garage.
2.5k words
4.41
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flirting with Eric was one of the few things that brightened my corporate job. He was tall, handsome, intellectual, funny. In a sea of gray suits, he was a bright spot. As a woman in software development, I was used to being hit on at work, but Eric was the one person who actually seemed interested in me beyond having a pair of boobs and an ass to look at every once in a while. Maybe being a Black guy in a mostly white department made him relate to my position on a certain level. Or maybe he was just sweet.

Regardless, when I saw his name ping at the corner of my work computer, my heart skipped a beat. 'Lunch at Rico's? I'll drive.'

I stared greedily at the words on the screen. We ate lunch together all the time, but never anywhere but either the company cafeteria or the little cafe on the first floor of the building. Rico's was a cute spot across town with low lighting and small plates. It was date-y, even if it was still the middle of the work day. My best friend would call it a "gateway date," the kind that could lead to a real date on a weekend.

So I replied, 'Meet you by the elevator?'

'Perfect.'

I shut off my computer screen and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I refreshed my mascara which made my green eyes more sultry and feminine. I made sure my foundation was dewy and soft, not too much. Finally, I swiped on a layer of smudge-proof deep pink lipstick. Not quite red since that was too much for lunchtime, but almost a berry shade. Still sexy but more casual. If we were away from work, the last thing I wanted Eric to think about was my job. The less he associated me with our stuffy office and coworkers the better.

I always wore a blazer to work and taking it off brought me from professional to cute since I'd worn a chic gray pencil skirt. I loosened the white silk top underneath it so that it wasn't so taught as it tucked into my skirt, now accentuating my waist more. I left the blazer folded over my desk chair on the way back to the elevator.

My heart started beating faster when I saw Eric standing by the elevator, his white button-down rolled to his elbow and his hands in his pockets. He'd worn his glasses today instead of contacts and they framed his cool brown eyes nicely. When he heard my footsteps and turned around, a bright smile spread across his full lips. The grin made my heart skip a beat.

He opened up his arms and we shared a quick, friendly embrace that I wanted to let myself melt into. "Valerie, it's good to see you."

Eric was the only person in my life who called me by my first name, which I loved. When you have a long name, it always gets shortened, and I loathed "Val." Whenever Eric addressed me, my name ringing like a bell on his tongue, I felt special and seen.

The elevator dinged and slid open. Despite the tall building, nobody else was in it. We stepped inside and Eric pressed the button for the parking garage. The doors closed back up. I pulled in a deep breath and asked, "So how's that whole UX fiasco going?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Same as ever. You know how Paul is."

"Absolute idiot," I agreed. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Not anything while we're at the office." He laughed and I blushed a bit. "Honestly, it'll be good just to get my head away from the whole situation for a little while here."

"Yeah, me too. We're wrapping up the whole-" The elevator doors opened up on the top floor of the parking garage. I shook my head and said, "Let's avoid work talk. Screw the office."

He grinned. "Definitely okay with that."

We walked to the back wall of the garage, the tapping of my shoes echoing around, before Eric had a realization. He stopped, turned to me, and said, "Shit, I actually parked a floor down from here. You're wearing heels; I don't want to make you walk all the way back to the elevator. Let me just run downstairs and drive back up to get you."

"And they say chivalry is dead." I laughed but added, "I'd rather break my ankle than waste my precious few lunch break minutes without you. Also not so crazy about standing alone in parking garages."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes at himself. "Right, yeah, of course."

Eric pushed open the door to the stairwell. It was a newish parking garage, having been renovated when our company moved into the building, so it wasn't the sort of flickery-dim-lights-creaky-metal-steps-smells-like-piss-creepy stairwell. The stairs were sturdy and not too steep and the floor between them was tiled. We had to go down two flights to reach the floor below us, and Eric offered me his hand to stabilize me. The steady confidence of his grip steadied my heart rate.

Of course, I still tripped. On the very last step, I managed to miss my footing. Then, like a freaking movie or something, I was in Eric's arms, safely protected from face-planting into the floor. He helped me back to my feet and I leaned against the wall to catch my breath for a second. He asked, "You alright?"

"Nothing wounded but my pride." I laughed a bit under my breath and added, "There goes any chance I had of you thinking I was sexy and put together."

Eric turned to me seriously and replied, "I've thought you were sexy every second we've spent together. I'm not sure anything would change that."

My eyes widened. Even though I knew there was something between us, it was hard to actually let myself believe someone so attractive and smart was interested in me. I was used to being the nerdy girl my whole life and then I was used to being nothing more than eye candy. My voice came out soft as I asked, "Do you mean that?"

Eric took a step toward me to where I stood against the wall. He put one hand on either side of my head, pinning me against the wall in a way that made my heart race. It wasn't aggressive or threatening but assertive and confident. His eyes searched mine for only a moment before finding permission written on my gently parted lips. I looked up at him with wide eyes, knowing that my cheeks were blushing through my foundation.

"I've only told you one lie," he said, our eyes searching each other's. "Last Christmas at the office party, you had way too many of those disgusting peppermint shots, and you asked if I'd ever thought about fucking anyone at the office. I said no because I didn't want you thinking that I liked anyone besides you."

I stood up, almost onto my tiptoes, unsure if I should finish closing the gap that separated our lips from one another. When he looked down at me, though, he knew. Eric kissed me for the first time. His lips were soft but insistent. A tiny, embarrassing moan escaped from my lips after thinking about this moment for weeks and weeks.

When he heard the sound, an almost primal growling sound rumbled from his throat. His right hand went from the wall to my waist, settling above my hips. I could feel the desire in the way he barely held himself back from grabbing me roughly. I didn't want him to hold back, though, so I reached up to the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer.

Eric's other hand dropped to the small of my back. Suddenly our bodies were touching, not just our lips. Suddenly he was catching my lower lip between his teeth and kissing down my neck and sliding the straps of my top down my shoulders. Suddenly I had my head back, breaths getting faster and needier. Suddenly my pussy was responding to his every movement.

Caught up in the moment, neither of us thought about where we were and what we were doing, how there could be cameras anywhere, how anyone could walk into this stairwell and catch us or worse. We just followed each other's bodies. We were animals for each other. He still tasted morning fresh like he'd taken a mint before we met up. Maybe he did. His skin, though, was salty from the nerves and the muggy air around us. I greedily unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a toned body underneath.

My hands explored his chest as one of his trailed down to the hem of my skirt. For a moment he paused, unsure if it would be sexy to ask permission, but I moaned and nodded into his neck. So Eric hiked up my skirt around my waist and shoved my panties aside. My pussy was slick; as soon as he touched my slit, he chuckled darkly at how horny I was already.

Even here in public, our hearts pounding from the risk, Eric didn't rush me. Just two of his fingers were enough to cover most of my pussy. As he rubbed consistent circles around my clit, I felt my body getting hot and shaky like it hadn't in so, so long. I'd been pining after Eric for months with no luck on dating apps or at bars. All that meant my pussy was primed to respond to his every touch no matter how light or how rough.

I relaxed into his touch, leaning my head back and letting my eyes close while Eric kissed my neck and rubbed my clit. His fingers were knowledgeable to start with, but he listened to what made me moan and squirm. Soon enough, he found the right rhythm and pace to get me off. I knew it would come sooner rather than later. My toes began to curl in my shoes and heat built inside of me.

A loud, desperate moan escaped my lips. It echoed around us in the stairwell, bouncing from the bottom floor back up. In response, Eric covered my mouth with his hand to stop me from making any more than muffled sounds. My eyes opened up again, looking into his, which were warm and fiery with lust. We both felt the corresponding wetness that came from my cunt at that small dominant act.

My cunt began to clench up and I groaned against his firm hand. My back arched and his other hand on my hip kept me steady on the ground.

"That's it," he mumbled against my neck, voice a deep groan. "Cum for me."

As if listening to his command, the orgasm exploded through me, heightened by not only the anticipation of our relationship but the risk of being here in such an exposed place. Eric kept on my clit, only easing up a little, through the first strong waves of pleasure that hit me. He met each pulse with a swirl around my clit.

When the orgasm subsided, I took in a few deep breaths. My eyes opened up again to the cool fluorescent lights and I saw Eric starting to undo his belt buckle with shaky hands. I took over for him, pressing our lips together again, and got his cock out. I wasn't surprised that it was big, of course, but I was surprised how hard he'd gotten from getting me off, without my even touching it. Then came the sound of a wrapper clinking in his hands.

I laughed and asked, "You always have a condom on you?"

"Honestly, any time I go out with you, yes." He laughed, too, rolling the condom over the head of his cock. "I mean, I never have any expectations -- or even hopes, really -- but, I don't know, what if, right? I mean, here we are."

"Here we are," I replied conspiratorially. I turned around and pushed my forearms up against the concrete wall. If there were marks after, I'd wear them proudly. They invented blazers for a reason, right? I presented my ass to him, wiggling it a bit, and he made the sexiest groan low in his throat. Quiet but certain, I said, "Now fuck me."

Obviously, it didn't take any more convincing than that. Eric pulled my underwear down and it slid to my ankles. Then his hands found my hips beneath my hiked-up skirt, positioning me so that he could support us both. When he lined up the head of his cock to my entrance, my mouth practically watered with anticipation from his thickness. Before he pushed in, Eric took one moment to rub my ass reverently, like he was admiring something special for the very first time.

Then, his cock began to slide inside of me. He was bigger than anyone I'd been with before, but my pussy was sloppy wet and inviting after my orgasm. Each millimeter stretched me open deliciously; the moan that began softly reached a crescendo when he bottomed out inside of me. We both paused for a moment, blissful in this first meeting of our bodies.

That first thrust felt so good I felt a preliminary spasm of my cunt. The added sensation had Eric gripping my hips hard as he tried to maintain control over his own lust. It didn't take long, though, for him to push in and pull out of me with a power and consistency that made my thighs tense up. I lost myself in the sensation of our fucking.

Eric reached around my hips with his right hand and found my still-throbbing clit. He matched the rising pace of his thrusts with his fingers rubbing circles around my clit, keeping us in a perfect rhythm of simultaneous pleasure. His cock pressed deep inside of me, nearly to my limit, stretching me to new heights I'd never experienced before.

Fire began to build at his fingertips, strumming against my clit to play me like an orchestra. I began to grind against Eric, unable to restrain myself. Eric's moans came faster as he pumped in and out of me faster and faster and faster. His fingers dug into my hips. When his thrusting reached a frenzy, he suddenly slowed a bit, moaning deep, and came inside of me.

As soon as his orgasm finished, though, he flipped me back around and knelt between my legs, determined to taste me and get me off again before we parted. When his mouth made contact with my clit, I gasped at his expertise. His tongue found its place beneath the hood of my clit and its consistent, constant pressure made me even hornier.

I could barely process everything that was happening by the time a second orgasm washed throughout my body. My juices coated Eric's face and the thought that he'd be wearing my scent the rest of the day at the office kept me at the peak of desire for what felt like minutes. It wasn't the kind of orgasm that energized; it relaxed me. I slumped down into Eric's arms and he kissed me and kissed me again.

Eric tossed the tied-off condom in a nearby trash can. Then he laughed, shook his head, and asked, "Think we still have time for lunch?"