Lust Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Diana," I muttered, absolutely blown away. "Quite the babysitter," I added, nuzzling her tits. I slowly lifted myself off her and observed the cum ooze out of her pink pussy.

"How was I?" I asked curiously.

"Massive. But you did only last for fifteen seconds."

"Hey, that's cause I've been having this erection for the entire day today," I defended.

"Sex isn't about just sticking it in there with as much force as you can muster. A big dick sure does help, but there's so much more to it. You need to learn to listen to a girl's responses. Explore her body. It's like learning to press all the right buttons and avoiding all the wrong ones" she explained.

"I mean, we got two weeks, right?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Eleven days," she corrected with a smile.

"Oh, yeah that's right," Diana moaned as I flicked my fingers inside of her cunt, whilst squeezing a boob with my other hand. "Focus now Ben, you can play with my breasts later." Reluctantly, I let go of the boob and began flicking harder. "Move your hand around, explore every nook and cranny until you find the sweet spot," she instructed me. "Listen to my moans, the way my body reacts to your- Oh god, right there!" she moaned as I continued to flick her mushy folds. I could feel the wetness emanating, and her pussy walls seemed to contract my fingers more frequently. "Don't stop," she moaned, thrusting her groin outward. Straying from her instructions, I brought down my other hand and began rubbing her clit which brought forth a new outburst of moans. "Harderr..." she threw her head back and cried and I gave it everything I got, ignoring the growing pain in my fingers. Suddenly her pussy walls clenched my fingers and her entire body quivered before she screamed a squeal of pure delight.

"You're a natural, I'll give you that," she gasped, breathless. I pasted a sloppy kiss on her hot cunt in response and teased her clit with my tongue. "Now fuck me Big Ben," she commanded, and I had heard her the first time.

My dick sprang out of my boxers with precum glistening on its tip, ready for what lay ahead. I positioned myself on the bed and plunged it into her wet welcoming folds and began pistoning in and out at a steady rate.

"I love you Diana," I declared, completely lost in the moment, my brain buzzing with a million volts of pleasure and satisfaction.

"Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop!" she moaned, squirming underneath me. I gritted my teeth and ignored the growing need to cum and kept going at it. Slow and steady. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, ah fuckkk," she moaned as her second orgasm rushed through her body. And a second later, I gave the last few strokes everything I had and blasted glob after glob of my hot semen deep into her vagina.

The next few days flew by in a flurry of fucking and messing around, from practicing sixty-nine until my tongue felt numb to fucking her four times a day. I had hungrily absorbed all the tips and tricks Diana had to offer and was turning out to be quite the sex machine, knowing all the right buttons and all the wrong ones. But all good things had to come to an end.

"I guess todays our last day," I greeted Diana heart-fallen and dejected, and downed my usual glass of orange juice in a second. My parents were due back home at around six which meant we barely had a day.

"Yeah..." she trailed off, looking into her coffee. "What are you doing?" she asked puzzled as I chugged down a large bottle of water.

"Hydrating for what lies ahead of us," I replied with a grin. I was going to make it an unforgettable day for the busty babby-sitter.

"Come on, let me eat you out." This was probably the last time I was going to lay my hands on a female, and I didn't plan on wasting any time.

"What, right here?" she asked shocked.

"Nothing like the present, Diana" and with that, I guided her onto the kitchen counter and pulled down her shorts. My tongue was soon tunnelling inside of her with my fingers softly strumming her pussy.

"Ah Ben..." she moaned happily.

"Diana..." I groaned back with a mouthful of her cunt. After making sure she was wet enough, I slipped two fingers inside and began licking her cunt, lapping at her sensitive buds like a thirsty dog.

"Oh god Ben...I've trained you well," she mumbled, clutching my hair as the pleasure began intensifying. I continued to press all the right buttons, licking and fingering all the right places that were unique to Diana until her body shuddered as she orgasmed. "Yes, fuck yes," she moaned. "I just came on someone's kitchen counter," she shook her head in disbelief, breathing hard.

After having deemed the kitchen countertop too boring, we moved to the family couch and continued where we had left off.

"I still can't believe this is happening," I said melting into the couch as Diana began blowing me off. Strands of her saliva decorated my veins as she kept repeatedly choking herself with my eight inches and a half.

"I'm about to blow," I warned but she kept going, as if she was trying to suck out my semen. And just as I was about to blow my load, she twirled around and sank her pussy down on my length which was at its bursting point. As soon as her wet folds engulfed my dick, I lost all control and blasted my hot cum deep into her. We grinded hips for a while, my hands fondling with her perky and before long my cock had fully erected again. And we went at it again.

I fucked her with a ferocity that even shocked me. With gritted teeth and clenched balls, I denied my orgasm to pass through time and time again and kept pumping in and out of her. Just in, out, in, out, impaling her cunt a hundred times. Years of sexual frustration and lust fuelled my muscles and drove me to the brink of insanity as I kept fucking her orgasm after orgasm, until I couldn't hold it back anymore. Groaning, I rammed my length in and released my load, allowing my spunk to fill her up.

But we went at it again and again, moving from the family couch to the floor and onto the dining table until my balls had completely run dry.

"I'm going to miss this," I sighed, pressing my face against her breasts, knowing this could very well be the last time I was ever going to feel the soft, squishy mounds of a female.

"But this won't be the end for you Ben. I know women who'd kill to get fucked by a dick like yours." she reassured me.

"Thank you, Diana, for everything," I said sincerely. And that was that. My parents came home that afternoon, and Diana left my life just as fast as she had come in. Everything returned to normal, but an unquenchable fire had been lit inside of me. And it was going change everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had promised to pick Sophie from the airport so the next day I borrowed the family car and drove out humming along to the radio. I was in a good mood, and the fact that I had gotten laid by a 28-year-old was finally starting to dawn on me. I was no longer a virgin!

"Benn!" she said, pulling me into a quick hug. I hugged her back, feeling her breasts press against my chest.

"Sophie," I greeted, grinning stupidly. "Enjoyed your trip?" I asked, loading her bags onto the back of the minivan. "What?" I asked, noticing her looking at me.

"You've changed," she observed.

"Really? How?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.

"You're more confident and... something happened!" Sophie had always been quick and sharp, and we knew each other way too long for us to hide something.

"You got what!" exclaimed Sophie while I drove us back.

"Got laid," I repeated proudly. I watched her mouth hang open in shock for a few seconds before she finally regained her composure.

"And you waited all this time to tell me?" she demanded.

"I didn't want to disrupt your vacation. And I was busy..."

"Tell me. Everything." she ordered. And so I did. I told her about Diana, her age, brief details about what we had done, about how she had taught me...everything. "Holy shit Ben..." she trailed off uncertainly, before exploding, "You're no longer a virgin Ben!" We did our little fist bump and laughed.

"Yeah, it was amazing," I sang the words. "So, how was your first time?" I inquired.

"You know it sucked," she complained, punching me in the shoulder, which only widened my smile.

Monday

But my happiness wouldn't last very long. Over the next few weeks, the desire to stick my dick up something grew unbearable. I thought having finally gotten laid would put an end to my sexual frustrations, but it only made things a hundred times worse. I had turned into a cranky cum sock reeking with an endless stream of testosterone, my computer cluttered with tabs full of porn, and my dick seemed to have taken control over me. And the wet dreams had grown in frequency, and I'd often find myself humping a pillow during my sleep. Ugh, this sucked. A lot.

My eyes flew open as something large and heavy fell onto me.

"Sophs?" I groaned, recognising the body on top of me.

"Uh, Hi Ben, sorry I lost my footing and fell." she explained, still on top of me. The window was right by my bed so that made sense. It took me a while to realize that my morning erection was prodding her groin. A twitch travelled through my length, jerking it up.

"Uh...sorry," she said a seconds later, and got off me. I thought I had noticed a faint blush creeping on her cheeks, but I was still groggy and half asleep.

We hit the jogging path and began our regular routine. She was a few feet ahead of me as usual, but my eyes were glued to her swaying hips and her bouncing bosom. Snap out of it! I scolded myself but failed. Look at how big her breasts are and that ass! Look at the way it undulates with her strides, A voice encroached. And before I knew it, I was sporting an erection. Directed at my best-friend! This is Sophie! The girl I've known since first grade! I shook my head, and broke into a run, overtaking her. Filled with anger and ashamed to the core, I kept running despite my protesting legs.

Blinded with sweat and fatigue I finally made it to the end and flopped down on the floor. I sat there for a long time, breathing hard.

"Ben?" came Sophie's voice. She was out of breath. "I didn't know you could run so fast," she panted.

"Yeah, neither did I,"

"Everything okay?" she asked sounding worried.

"Everything's fine," I replied faking a chuckle. "I just wanted to clear my mind you know?"

"Yeah, I know," she exhaled, sitting down beside me. "Oh, by the way, I'm going to Riley's beach-out next week, and you're coming."

"What!" I shouted, a look of pure terror on my face. "There's no way she'd invite me"

"Well, she didn't. But we get to bring one other person so, you're coming with me."

"I'm going to die," I said looking at her. I could barely keep it in my pants this morning, I didn't want to think about what would happen if I were surrounded by the hottest girls in town, all in skimpy bikinis.

"Relax," she said smiling. "It'll be fun. An entire week under the sun in one of her dad's private villas!"

"Fun," I repeated, still terrified at the prospect.

"And you're coming bikini shopping with me and Ashley today." This couldn't be happening, I groaned inwardly.

Later that Day

"Do I really have to be here?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable. The swim-shop was tucked away in a corner and was deserted with only a single old cashier who seemed to be half asleep. The entire shop was a maze of racks covered with bikinis.

"Yes," came Sophie's voice from inside the changing stall which I was sitting in front of. Thank God for it was only us in the store.

"Relaaax Ben," drawled Ashely, the absolutely smoking chick taking a little too much of my personal space on the small cushion. Ashely was the school's biggest slut, hooking up with everyone and anyone in the blink of an eye. She sported a rack much smaller than Sophie's but made up for it with spectacular curves at the back. She was known for that jaw-dropping ass.

The door unlocked, and Sophie stepped out wearing a small scanty bikini that barely covered her massive assets. Her ripe melons looked like they were ready to burst free of the flimsy fabric and I immediately felt my dick throb approvingly. It had already been semi-hard from seeing a bikini clad Ashley but with Sophie's display I could feel it erecting to its full length.

"See, I told you that one would be perfect," gloated Ashley.

"Good luck playing volleyball in that," I remarked with a small chuckle. She flashed me a scowl with the hints of a blush but went right back in before I could confirm.

"Come on Ben, help me change," said Ahsley innocently. There was a slight twinkle to her eyes, and a smile was playing on her face.

"What?" I stammered, taken aback.

"Come on, you just gotta help me untie these stupid strings,"

"Yeah...uh...sure," I mumbled and followed her inside the second changing stall which was right next to Sophie's.

The stall was extremely small and with the two of us cramped in, there was almost no space to move about. I could hear her breathing and it was driving me mad -- the urge to stick my dick up something was back.

"Any day now," giggled Ashley and I cursed, snapping out of my trance and began untying the bikini top. Her outrageously cock throbbing ass cheeks were brushing against my erection from time to time and it took every ounce of self-control to stop my knees from jerking outward. And for some inexplicable reason, I lost my footing, and stumbled forwards, driving Ashley against the wall and my groin against her back.

"Sorry I just lost my balance!" I yelped and swiftly drew back from her. But for a few seconds, my hardon had pressed against her ass.

"Sure you did,"

"I'm not lying!" I protested

"You know, if you want to fuck me, you could have just asked," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh..." I began uncertainly.

She somehow turned around and knelt down. Knowing hands drew my shorts down and freed my hungry length, before stroking it softly. And a second later, she popped it inside of her mouth and began blowing me. Her tongue expertly teased my tip, circling and exploring the veins of my shaft and her suctions were precisely timed. Ashley's brown-haired head bobbed up and down, and I could feel my climax building up. And this time, without bothering to hold it back in, I released with a groan, and felt my hot semen fly out and splatter against the sides of her mouth. Ashley nosily slurped down every drop and spat my dick out.

"My turn," I declared.

Pulling down her bikini bottoms had revealed a clean-shaven pussy, looking mature and well used by the looks of it. Remembering Diana's advice, I began rubbing around her clit and groped around for a nipple with my other hand. Each woman is a unique puzzle with her own sweet spots and preferences. Your job, is to listen and crack the puzzle. That was what Diana had said and with practiced ease, I slipped two fingers inside and began probing around. I flicked and stroked her mushy folds, and it hadn't taken me too long to figure out her sweet spots. I focused on her G-spot and started fingering her clit with my thumb and she was soon trembling against the wall.

"Holy shit holy shit" she moaned softly, her eyes fluttering.

"Ashley? Ben?" called out Sophie, wondering where we had disappeared to.

"Don't stop don't stop," she begged, her pussy muscles squeezing my fingers, as if it was trying to hold onto my fingers. I stepped my game up a notch and ramped up the tempo, bringer her closer to her climax.

"Ashley!" called out Sophie, exasperated, and knocked on the door. Ignoring the growing pain in my hand, I gave it everything, my fingers swishing and twitching inside her soaking pussy.

"Ashley!" came Sam's voice, incensed.

"I'M CUMMMINNNGGG!!" screamed Ashley. Her knees buckled, and her entire body quivered as her orgasm washed through her in shuddering jerks. Satisfied, I pulled up my shorts and opened the door to let in some fresh air.

Ashley stumbled out, breathing hard. "Holy fucking shit," she repeated, a crazed look on her face.

"What..." trailed off Sophie, bewildered.

"I'm telling you Sophs, it was fucking incredible. I don't think any of the jocks in our school know what they're doing when they stick their fingers up but Ben -- and he has a massive dick!" I could hear Ashley babble excitedly whilst I waited in line for our drinks.

"Yeah, I get the point Ashley, you can stop now," came Sophie's voice.

"He starts flicking his fingers and he knows exactly where to hit it, and then, he does this thing..."

"Ashley! I don't want to know about how you got fingered by my best friend"

"Sorry" she grumbled. "You know, you should give him a try," she continued, shrugging nonchalantly.

"He's like a brother to me! We even shared cots when we were younger!"

"All the more reason to fuck him, nothing like some brotherly love," giggled Ashley, which almost made me drop the tray I was carrying back.

"Ladies," I interrupted, taking a seat next to Sophie.

Ashley's phone rang, and she looked at it. "Oh bummer, boyfriend Mark's here to pick me up. Gotta go,"

"What!" I exclaimed. Mark was one of the school jocks and would easily beat me to a pulp with both hands tied behind him, given the chance.

"Don't worry, you have a bigger dick!" and with that, Ashley had disappeared into the crowd.

"I am so dead," I sighed.

"Yup," replied Sophie with a smug smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is a work in progress so I am open to any and all ideas (whether it be a sex scene, a new character, or just a general continuation of the plot). So please feel free to post your thoughts and ideas down in the comment section. And if you enjoyed the story so far, considering liking! Cheers!

12