Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No cake?" I asked, innocently. "What sort of a party can it be if there's no cake?" I asked, looking disappointed.

"Oh... we don need cake when we have such a pretty cherry pie," she told me, a look of pure lust in her eyes now.

"What do you mean?" I asked, beginning to act nervously.

"Oh... baby is shy," Georgia said, a kindly smile on her face as she moved beside me to slide an arm around my shoulders.

"What?" I repeated, suddenly looking very worried.

"Oh... Come little one," she said softly as she slipped her arm down my back and her free hand gripped my chin, turning my face up to hers as she planted a kiss on my mouth. I began to struggle, gamely resisting as she continued to force the kiss on me, making 'Mmnnhh' noises of displeasure as my little fists beat against her and I struggled to push her away.

She laughed as she finally allowed me to break free. "What are you doing?" I cried out, half sobbing in ostensible disgust, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Don worry," Georgia announced to the others, ignoring my protests. "Like I say to you today, Macey... she like to play the innocent little girl," she told them all.

"What?" I responded, now looking quite horrified. I was beginning to sound like a stuck record.

"Oh... Don play the innocent game with me," she laughed. She turned to the others. "She like to play a rough game," she told them, nodding and smiling lustfully at me.

"No. No," I objected, shaking my head and backing away. I was aware of my breasts wobbling around enticingly inside my blouse as I moved, turning quickly toward the door, but Clarita barred my exit.

"Just look at the way she dress. She like to have many hungry eyes on her. She like to tease. She like to excite," Georgia said, grabbing me by the back of my neck and heaving me back to the centre of the room. "She like to have sweeet, hungry kisses and licking aaall over," she told them, licking my face.

"No. No." I shook my head fearfully, beginning to sob while trying to pull away.

"She like to pretend she does not waan this, but she loooves it. She waan for us to all have some goood sexy fun with her," she laughed.

"No. Please don't?" I begged, looking around anxiously, as Dina and Preeti stepped forward to take my arms.

"You didn't act like this last night when we kissed you goodnight," Shreeya said softly as she slowly stepped forward toward me. I looked around the room displaying convincing signs of fear, as I replied, "That was different." There was a tremble in my voice, but Shreeya took my face in her hands, soothing me as her lips came closer.

"There, there baby," she said softly. I stopped struggling and let her kiss me, and the other two girls released my arms. "You see!" she announced to the room in general. "She likes our kisses." I was still shaking my head as she stepped aside and Dina moved forward, sliding her arms around me, caressing my back and kissing me so very gently for quite a few seconds. She said nothing as she too stepped aside and it was Preeti's turn to take me in her arms.

The other women were all staring, watching me as I appeared to do battle with my conscience. Should I let them kiss me or should I try to get away. It was somewhat academic by then; they were already kissing me and as Preeti's free hand moved up to cup my loose breast gently, I was seen to have given in.

"Now! Who waan to try next?" Georgia asked.

"What?" I said again, outwardly horrified that they would consider passing me around.

"Don't you know any other words?" Petra asked softly as she stepped forward.

I was now surrounded by the group of seven women, with Petra standing before me, ready to claim her prize; a first kiss.

"Now wait a minute," I began nervously, but even as I spoke the words, Petra was reaching out to grip my head, pulling my face to hers as she pressed a long, deep kiss on my mouth. I tried to push her away, but she had a firm hold on my head, her tongue was deep in my mouth and she wasn't about to let go.

She kissed me like that for a good half a minute, and as I finally broke away she smiled a broad, lascivious smile, seemingly aching to do it again. She moved forward for another shot but was stopped and pulled aside as her stout Filipino friend stepped up. It was Fatima's turn. She looked even bigger up close. She was easily as buxom as Clarita, but a good three or four inches taller and quite solidly built too. There was a look in her eyes that actually scared me and I thought better than to go playing any teasing game with her.

"This is where the fun starts baby," she said. There was such a menacing look on her face and for the first time I felt really scared. "You know what I want," she said simply. I raised my face and turned my head passively on one side as I prepared to accept her kiss, but she just smiled and shook her head.

"I don't understand," I told her.

"Take the arms," she said softly to Dina and Preeti. "You two! Hold the feet," she ordered.

"Oh no! Please? What are you doing?" I objected, my voice cracked and scared "Please don't? Please stop?" I begged as Shreeya and Petra dropped to their knees, wrapping their arms around my shins to pull them slightly apart, and the four women held me still while Fatima's hands reached out to tease my loose breasts with the backs of her fingers, flicking the nipples through the flimsy material of my blouse.

"No! No!" I cried, but she was only just starting. Her hands gripped my breasts and she jiggled them roughly, laughing lewdly. I don't know if anyone has had that done to them - most of the ladies I would imagine have at one time or another, but that is one of the strangest things I have ever felt, and not at all nice.

I looked around the room frantically, my eyes searching for help like a frightened child, as Fatima's hands began to fondle and knead my loose breasts through my top. Her eyes were wide and excited, and her smile was lustful as her fingertips squeezed and pinched the nipples, laughing with salacious glee as I struggled.

I had never known an experience quite as intense as this before. I had played plenty of play-rape scenarios with girls I knew well, and it had been immense fun with Georgia and Clarita the day before, when they believed they were seducing me then taking me against my will, but this had the potential to be so much better. I had kissed the Asian girls the night before, but that was all, and I had never met, nor even heard of this Filipino pair. They were complete strangers to me yet they were clearly keen to enjoy the ultimate fun with my unwilling body.

Fatima's hands were now kneading my breasts quite roughly as I continued to struggle, crying out my objections and tugging my arms and legs, vainly heaving against the girls who held me, and with each passing minute I was becoming more and more vocal.

"This is no use," Fatima said at last. "I need to see them," she said, turning to Georgia, apparently for the approval of our hugely accommodating hostess.

"Don let me stop you," the tall Puerto-Rican laughed. "I waan to see them too," she said as her hand reached down to her crotch to stimulate herself.

"No. Please don't. Please stop," I begged. I was crying now; real tears too. From a very early age I was able to turn on the tears and a lot of the time it could get me out of trouble, but this was an entirely different situation. This time I was hoping to stimulate my aggressors, and it seemed to be working a treat. Fatima needed no encouragement. She gripped my head in both hands and began licking the tears from my face. 'Oh my God', I thought. 'She can't possibly know how much I love that'.

"No! No! Please stop it" I continued to sob as she licked my face, becoming more and more distressed with each passing minute.

"Mmmm... sweet little tears," she purred, but it sounded more like a soft growl. "Sweet little girl," she enthused. "Now I want to taste those sweet little tits. They feel so lovely and soft. Can I suck them baby?" she asked.

"No! Don't!" I objected. "Please. stop it!" I was really struggling now.

I cried and fought against the girls holding me, and heaved and writhed in an attempt to pull free, but she took no notice. She bent low before me, sliding her arms around my lower back, and I felt her hands on my back pulling me close, and even as I struggled she reached down to nip one small breast between her lips. It felt so good, the wonderful, gentle pulling sensation, tugging at the nipple through the fine material of my blouse.

"Stop it! Stop it," I wailed, kicking and struggling as much as I dare. "Please stop it," I begged. "Pleee-hee-hease!"

"Nope," she shook her head, ignoring my blubbering, still smiling at me. "Still no good." She stood and looked straight into my eyes, apparently pleased by my anguish as she watched the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Let's have a proper look at you shall we?" she said softly, as she slowly began to unfasten the buttons on my blouse.

One... two...

"No! Please No!" I shook my head in fear.

... three... four...

"Stop it please. Please!" I begged.

... five... she released, then slowly and deliberately, traced a line down the front of my body from my throat, down between the soft, plump little breasts to my belly button, with the tip of a finely manicured nail, as I looked back into her eyes, terrified.

She reached inside the open front of my blouse with one hand to caress my tummy, then up the side of my body until her hand was level with my breast and her fingertips under my arm, and she began to tease the nipple with her thumb. "Sweet little girl," she said softly. Both hands reached in and cupped the bare flesh as I just sobbed. "Pretty little sex toy," she called me.

"Stop it. Please stop it," I whimpered, but she wasn't about to stop. Not a chance. She moved forward and gripped my head roughly with one hand, forcing a deep, thirsty kiss on my mouth, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as her other hand continued to squeeze my breast, cruelly pinching the nipple between her finger and thumb and seeming to delight in my discomfort.

Unbeknown to me, Clarita had moved up behind me, and she placed her hands on my sides. I continued to struggle as the big Filipino woman stepped back to watch Clarita's eager hands slide around to grip, then knead my tiny plump breasts through the loose front of my blouse. With my limbs being held securely, there was nothing I could do but let them molest me as I wept.

Every now and again I would make a fresh effort to pull myself free, crying all the time, and with each renewed effort, those holding me would grip my limbs tighter, the two girls kneeling on the floor kissing my bare legs as their fingers stroked up and down the inside of my thighs, and the beautiful Asian couple holding my arms outstretched, laughing with lustful glee at my demise.

Clarita's lips bit my ear and licked the bare flesh of my neck and shoulder as I struggled; kissing it, sucking at it, then up to my ear again. She licked all over my ear until her mouth closed over it and she wriggled her tongue right into my ear, making me tingle all over, still groping my breasts, but now her hands had found the bare flesh. Then one hand slid down over my tummy, down inside the waistband of my skirt, to curl around between my thighs, quickly finding the wet patch in the gusset of my panties as I cried and kicked as much as I could.

The four women holding me now had such a firm grip on me that I doubt I could have escaped anyway, and with no pre-planned 'safe word', this was really happening. I suddenly realised there was no way that I could stop it.

Clarita's fingers played with the wet patch of my panties as Dina and Preeti began kissing and licking my upper arms and my shoulders. Clarita's other hand abandoned my breast to release the clasp on my skirt, letting it fall toward the floor, only to be caught and quickly swept away by Shreeya, who by now was kissing my thigh close to the top. Petra was doing much the same, her fingers reaching very high up the inside of my thigh, so very close to that part of my body that I knew they all wanted. All this time I was struggling and crying, putting up the best fight that any girl could, being held still by four women and being molested by another two.

Clarita's hand cupped my crotch, fending Petra's fingers away as the tips of her own fingers worked against my pussy slit, pushing the tiny gusset of the thin lace panty material up into me. Her mouth was now pressed tightly over my neck as she licked and sucked at it. I just hoped and preyed that she wouldn't decide to give me a love bite. That would really drop the shit firmly into the fan. She pressed her lips close to my ear and whispered, "Eres una muy buena actriz bebé." (You are a very good actress baby). She licked my face, drinking the tears from my cheeks and then kissed my mouth again.

As if I wasn't being subjected to enough discomfort, she pulled on a braid of my hair and I let out a cry of genuine pain as she yanked my head roughly back and to the side, forcing a lusty, toungey kiss on my neck as I sobbed. She laughed, making 'Mmmm' noises as her lips returned to my ear, her hand still enjoying the warm wetness of my pussy. "Quiero mostrarle a Fátima que podemos tener todo este divertido bebé." (I want to show Fatima that we can have all this fun pretty baby). "Quiero verla follar," (I want to see her fuck you) she giggled, still licking my neck and my ears and my face.

I cried and struggled even more violently, becoming quite loud by this time, until Georgia said to Clarita, "Encienda el televisor." (Turn the TV up). Her buxom partner looked around and scowled, obviously loath to relinquish her vantage point, but she obeyed as I continued to struggle and cry out.

"No! Stop it! Stop! Please let me go!" I begged. "Let me go!" I almost screamed, but my cries were all but drowned out by the sound of the TV.

I watched the intensity of excitement building in Fatima's eyes as she took in the pure horror of my plight, and as her gaze finally met mine again, I stared at her defiantly and gave another, violent struggle.

"You waan to fuck our pretty toy? Hmmm?" Georgia urged her.

"No! Please No!" I almost screamed, as I struggled. The girls on their knees were feeling all around the inside of my thighs now, while Dina and Preeti had reached out to fondle my bare breasts.

Fatima stepped a little closer. Clarita pulled firmly on the pigtails and wrenched my head back. "You can fuck the pretty baby if you waan," Georgia purred. "Lick her all over and suck her juicy little cunt," she said.

There was a convincing terror in my eyes as Fatima moved closer. "Kiss her," Georgia urged. "I waan to see your tongue in her mouth." Fatima looked at me with a troubled, sympathetic expression. "I waan to see your tongue in her cunt," Georgia added with a frightening look of wicked glee. I opened my eyes and stopped crying for just long enough to struggle feebly against those holding me; shaking my head in fear as much as I could with Clarita holding my hair.

Fatima looked up at Georgia with an uncertain trepidation. "Are you sure about this Georgie? She looks really scared," but the tall Puerto-Rican woman simply nodded. Apparently satisfied, Fatima smiled as her hands held my face and her lips touched mine, gently at first as I continued to struggle and cry. Then suddenly her arms were around my body, holding me, crushing me against her as the passion took over and I resumed my writhing.

She kissed me roughly, urgently, as I fought against her hold. She thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, holding me still with one strong hand behind my head, and I pulled back and twisted my head violently while still struggling and crying, making her pull back in surprise. She looked around at the smiling faces of the others, then with renewed inspiration, she kissed me again, even more roughly this time.

One hand found my breast and she squeezed it again, kissing me hurriedly, then dipping down to take it in her mouth.

"Please stop this," I begged, sobbing. "Please let me go."

"Don't you have anything to keep her quiet?" Fatima asked.

Clarita passed her a silk scarf which Fatima took and placed one end across my mouth. She passed it around my head a few times, then back to the front where she tied a neat bow across my open mouth. "There," she said softly. "That should stop you disturbing the neighbours."

Clarita pulled harder on my pigtails, wrenching my head back as Fatima began to kiss and lick my neck, fondling my breasts again, her lips quickly moving down to take one breast in her mouth again, sucking and biting gently at the nipple, and curling her tongue around it, making me buck and writhe violently.

She laughed, clearly excited now, as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her arm around my waist as she began to kiss and bite gently at my writhing body.

"Wider," she said to Shreeya and Petra, and the pair heaved on my shins, parting my legs and lowering my torso. "You see how excited she is?" Fatima said to the others, reaching up to caress my stiff nipples with the tips of her fingers, then tweaking them cruelly. "Try them. They are delicious," she encouraged the girls.

I felt her hands slide down over my body, my hips and my legs, as the Asian pair moved in to kiss, then nibble at my breasts. The hands began to stroke my thighs from the backs of my knees, slowly up the inside to the top, while her lips closed on my hip. Dina and Preeti now both had one plump, firm little breast each, Dina kissing and licking gently all over one while Preeti began sucking the other into her mouth, the tip of her tongue gliding from side to side across the stiff nipple, gently nibbling at it and driving me crazy.

"So! I get to be first to taste the virgin, do I?" Fatima asked. "Get ready baby," she said. "Mama's going to fuck you now," she laughed softly.

"Please don't swear," I begged. "It's a sin!"

"A Sin?" she laughed dismissively. "I'll show you some sin baby." She stood and brought her face up close to mine. "Didn't you know," she laughed, "the word 'fuck'..." she emphasised the word, "isn't swearing if you're describing the act? ... and that's exactly what I'm doing baby. I'm just describing what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to 'fuck' you pretty baby. I'll fuck you to within an inch of your sweet young life..." she laughed, "and then we're all going to take turns... and fuck you back to life again."

I looked around in terror at the crowd of eager, expectant faces. I moaned, then cried out again in defiance as I struggled uselessly against the girls holding me. The only sounds I could make now were muffled 'Mmnnhh' noises, while heaving and straining as Fatima resumed her groping up the inside of my thighs, stroking the tender flesh as her hands competed with Petra's and Shreeya's inquisitive fingers.

Petra unfastened the last button of my blouse, revealing my belly button, and Fatima proceeded to press her lips over it. "Mmmm... you smell divine pretty baby," she purred, wriggling the tip of her tongue into my navel as the two Asian babes carefully deprived me of the garment while ensuring at all times to hold me at their mercy. At the same time, Shreeya and Petra lifted my legs and removed my shoes, tossing them into a corner. All I had left was the briefest pair of white lace panties and a cute little pair of matching white ankle socks.

Now Fatima's fingers had reached the very top of my thigh. "Oh baby," she sighed. "You smell delicious... and you taste divine," she breathed, kissing and lapping at the top of my thigh, and I emitted more muffled ineffectual cries, which repeated with increasing urgency, my body twisting and heaving this way and that, as Fatima's fingers delicately stroked the spot where my pretty lace panties just barely covered my tender, wet pussy. The gusset was thoroughly drenched now and the stout Filipino stroked the full length of the backs of her two middle fingers along it, soaking them with my sticky juices.