Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep her open," she said softly to the two girls still hugging my shins. "That's right. Stretch her wide," she purred, closing her lips over the wet crotch of my panties, and I could feel her tongue probing around, pressing against the gusset, then up the sides, straining to wriggle into me past the lace material.

"When do we get a turn?" Petra's whining voice complained. By this time, Dina and Preeti had taken a more secure hold on my arms, twisting them back and guiding my hands down between their own thighs, and were even now bending me back and leaning over me, either kissing and licking at my body or taking a nipple each and sucking on them. Their beautiful silky soft black hair caressed my body as their lips and tongues drove me frantic, and I began to buck even more urgently, if that were possible.

For a brief moment I managed to catch sight of Georgia, who had retired to one of the sofas, having discarded her top, and she had one hand down in her pants. Her head was rolling around in pleasure, as she fondled her own petite breasts with her eyes closed. Occasionally she would open them to enjoy the scene in the centre of the room where her three Asian accomplices, along with the three guests, still held me, almost laid on my back in mid-air, continuing to abuse me.

She smiled lazily, as I heaved and pulled uselessly at the arms that held me, probing and pleasuring herself as she enjoyed the sordid show.

Fatima's fingers had at last found their way into the gusset of my panties. She slid an arm low around my waist to hold me still as her tongue wriggled into my belly, her knuckles stroking my drenched labia. She began to pull against the weak elastic, turning to look at Georgia, still busy pleasuring herself on her sofa. It seemed she was silently seeking some form of approval from our hostess, but Georgia just smiled.

Fatima turned her attention back to me, watching my eyes widening in horror as she slowly pulled harder and harder on the crotch of the flimsy underwear. I stared at her, with horror-filled eyes, shaking my head violently making 'Mmnnn' noises, but she all but ignored me. All at once she yanked hard on the flimsy material, which seemed to stretch far more than I would have imagined possible, before the elastic waistband gave way, and I threw my head back, letting out a distraught muffled scream as the garment seemed to disintegrate in a tangle of lace and torn threads, pinging away from my body.

"Mmmm..." she purred as she brought her face up close to my bare, bald pussy. "What a pretty little thing you are," she mused. "Let's have her up a bit shall we ladies?" she asked. "She looks as if she's never been touched," she said, to no-one in particular.

Her hands gripped my buttocks and she pulled me upward as the four women lifted me by my upper arms and my shins, until I was stretched out on my back in mid-air, and as I continued to struggle helplessly, my head fell back and I could see Clarita standing over me, completely stripped, one hand playing with one large heavy breast while two fingers of the other were buried inside herself.

She smiled as she slowly knelt before me, removing her fingers to suck them clean then, dipping down out of sight to reinsert them as I watched the pleasure spread across her face. Down below I could feel Fatima's lips and tongue kissing and lapping at the tops of my thighs, at least I assume it was Fatima's. There was no other way I could tell. I couldn't raise my head to look; not with Clarita now bending over me, holding my head and kissing my face.

I felt a strong pair of hands grip my bare buttocks, squeezing them and lifting my groin as her warm breath played on my exposed pussy, then the lips touching me, kissing me, and the tongue beginning to probe me gently as I struggled violently, the tip sliding up and down along the slit, then flicking against my tiny, extended clitoris. I writhed and kicked furiously, emitting muffled screams, but she only gripped me more tightly, suddenly plunging her tongue deep into me as I struggled and sobbed.

Meanwhile, the buxom Puerto-Rican woman held her dirty fingers up for me but I just tossed my head and cried out, still struggling and lurching, so she laughed and sucked them, then proceeded to lick my face again while I sobbed hysterically.

"Vamos a follarte pequeño," (We are going to fuck you little one), she said. "Todos nosotros te follaremos," (All of us will fuck you), she laughed.

"What did she say?" Fatima asked.

"She said we're all going to take turns and fuck her," Georgia told her, as Clarita bent over me, and taking my head in her hands she licked the tears from my eyes.

Now I couldn't see any of what was happening to me. I could only feel, two pairs of lips and the partner tongues kissing and lapping and sucking at my upper body and my breasts while more sucked and lapped at my hips and my thighs. How I wished they might stray a little further, to reach up under my arms; how I loved that, but it wasn't to be. It turned out I didn't need it. With five tongues working on me it was by far the most intense stimulation I'd had for as long as I could remember, and it was getting me so hot.

Meanwhile a single hand supported my bottom and a finger - no, it was two; two fingers began to probe deep inside me as someone was lapping and sucking and nibbling at my clitoris. There were six laughing women devouring me now. Four pairs of arms holding me outstretched and I could feel lips all over my body, tongues on my tummy, lips suckling at my nipples and biting the flesh of my breasts, tongues on my arms and legs, tongues on my face and my pussy, and fingers probing me, making me jerk and lurch as they all defiled my helpless, naked body.

It was far more than any poor girl could stand. I screamed and lurched as they had their fun with me, but try as I might I couldn't keep the passion from rising. I felt myself begin to tremble, almost like a blind panic setting in as I felt the first orgasm creeping closer and closer. My head was spinning. I prayed that they would stop, but the more I struggled, the more intent they seemed to be to take me higher, until at last I could hold back no longer. Clarita saw it coming and she held her hand tightly over my mouth as my body arched and I let out a stifled cry as the orgasm flooded through me like a wave of energy washing my consciousness away.

I gasped and jerked uncontrollably for almost a minute as the six women looked at one another in surprised delight. Anyone would have thought they had never seen a girl orgasm before.

Fatima was the first to speak. "Let's do it again," she laughed. I was still panting as they lifted me, the four women still kissing at any bare flesh they could reach as they carried me aloft, over to the big bed.

"I can't wait to wrap my lips around those," I heard one of them say. "I want to get my tongue inside her," another said. "Ha! She's going to suck my cunt," came another voice.

"No! Please! No more!" I begged, but clearly they had been primed very well. Either that or they were genuinely enjoying my demise and didn't really care if I was in agreement or not.

They lowered me down on the foot of the bed with my bottom hanging over the end, and were about to spread me out for a fresh foray when that familiar Spanish voice interrupted their assault.

"No! No!" I heard Georgia cry out at last. "Stop this now. This iss wrong. We caan do this thing."

The six women holding me looked up at her in astonishment as Georgia, moving to stand at the foot of the bed in just her panties, ordered, "Let her go."

I let out a muffled cry of relief and almost fell from the bed, leaping into her arms as the others released me.

"You should know better," she scolded them. "Look at this. She iss so tiny. We caan do this." They were all agog.

She held me in her arms and kissed the tears from my cheek as I wrapped my legs around her waist like a frightened child, and she stroked my head lovingly. "There, there baby," she soothed, kissing my face.

"Now pretty baby. If I take this off," she said, tugging gently at the gag, "you promise to be quiet? Si?" I stared up at her with tearful, frightened eyes. I looked unsure. "You have to promise now? Not to cry or shout? OK?"

I reluctantly nodded my agreement.

"You don be bad girl now, or..." she wagged her finger at me, and I shook my head, fearfully.

She smiled as she pulled at the bow and the knot fell open. "Quiet now baby," she soothed as she unwound the gag from my head. "Clarita! TV," She ordered, and the buxom Puerto-Rican turned the sound down to a more reasonable level.

"There," she said softly, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead. "You be good girl for mama now? Si?" I nodded, sliding my arms around her neck. She looked into my eyes and held my naked body firmly against hers. "You see little one..." she paused, "these girls... they don know how to do this," she said smiling as she kissed the tears from my cheek. I looked at her in surprise and she kissed my lips.

"What do you mean? What are you doing?" I objected, pulling away.

"Don be scared pretty baby," she said kindly, as I felt a gentle pulling on one of my braids, and she began licking my neck and throat.

"Stop it," I complained, becoming scared again, as she pulled my head right back arching my back, and her lips found my breasts as she began to suck at them.

From my prone position I could see Fatima, still fully clothed, stripping Dina, and Clarita with Petra. The two couples were kissing and fondling each other while Shreeya and Preeti were gathering pillows which they piled on the end of the bed.

"What are they doing?" I asked, sobbing again, sounding panicky.

"Oh... You are so tiny little one," she said softly. "We caan fuck a small girl like you without the pillows under," she smiled.

"Oh no! Please No?" I repeated my objections from earlier. I began to struggle again, but she forced my hands behind my back and just held me there with my groin pressed against her tummy, kissing and lapping all over my bare upper body.

"What are you going to do to me?" I blubbed.

"Like Fatima say. We are going to fuck you baby. We all fuck you... many times. OK?"

"No. No. Please No," I cried, but she just laughed and threw me back onto the pile of pillows on the bed.

Even as I was falling, the four stripped women were converging on me. They grabbed my hands and feet, and stretched me out across the bed, bending me backwards over the pile of pillows. "No. No." I cried in vain.

"Now I tell you baby," Georgia threatened, shaking her finger at me. "You don make noise or it will be bad for you. Entender? (Understand?) Very, very bad."

"Please?" I begged. "Please stop. If you let me go now I won't say anything. I promise."

"Iss OK baby," she smiled." You won say nothing anyways. We can all say you came here on your own free will... and anyways, you come here dressed for this. What you going to say? Hmmm?" she laughed. "Now. Let me see what this sweet little cherry pie taste like."

She knelt at the foot of the bed and began to gobble on the flesh at the tops of my thighs as Dina and Clarita hugged my shins, my little white lace socks on my feet turned toward the ceiling. They laughed, sliding their hands up the backs of my legs and vying for access to my pussy, not always taking turns to slip their fingers into me. Preeti and Petra, meanwhile were pinning me on my back, fondling and licking and sucking at my breasts leaving poor Shreeya with nothing to do but talk to me.

"Would you like a nice kiss?" she asked, pressing her mouth over mine as I heaved and struggled. "Give me your tongue to suck?" she asked sweetly as I felt Georgia's tongue begin to enter me. I cried and fought as I felt the tongue plunge into me again and again, while Shreeya witnessed my torment with what I believed to be feigned sympathy. She kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth to muffle my cries as Georgia settled into the task of tongue-fucking me with a vengeance.

"You like that don't you baby," Shreeya said. "Would you like to taste me?" she asked. I shook my head, my eyes wide and fearful. "Oh... don't be shy," she said softly, her smile warm and inviting. She stood barefoot on the bed above me, her feet astride slightly as she unfastened her skirt, dropping it onto the bed beside my head, then wriggled her panties down to her ankles.

She slipped one foot out, leaving the garment clinging to her other ankle as she turned to face me, crouching down, knees apart, fiddling with something at the sides of my head. It took me a moment to realise she was arranging the braids of my hair, while giving me a clear view of her neatly shaven pussy. "Don't worry baby," she said softly. "You can have a taste in a moment," she smiled, excitedly.

She turned her back to me, standing above me and smiling as she looked down, stepping back carefully to place her toes on the braids beside my head. while bringing her heels to rest against my shoulders. Now I realised why she had done it. She wasn't pulling on my hair, but if I tried to move my head to one side or the other it would hurt. I was fixed there and without my hands free there was nothing I could do about it.

The women held on to my legs, my white lace socks still on my feet as the greedy mouths nibbled and sucked at my tiny frame, my arms, my breasts, my tummy, my thighs, everywhere, as my pussy was probed incessantly by Georgia's hungry tongue, and all I could do was look up to see Shreeya's dark, clean shaven pussy way above me.

"Are you hungry baby?" she asked kindly. I tried to shake my head but my hair pulled and stopped me from moving, and her ankles gripped my head. "I have something tasty for you baby," she smiled as she began to lower herself to a squat. Closer and closer came the glistening wet slit, the dark, soft looking fleshy lips of her mound parting to reveal the pink inside as she approached. "Come on baby," she encouraged. "Put your tongue out for me," she coaxed. I tried to shake my head. She reached down and gripped my nose. "Do this for me pretty baby," she said sounding compassionate, "or you won't be able to breathe when I get there," she explained.

I began to feel panicky. I had to put out my tongue or suffocate and as Shreeya settled herself on my extended tongue, I felt a change of grip on my left leg, then another tongue exploring all around my pussy, before it too wriggled up inside me. This one was far more inquisitive and as I'd already felt Clarita's the day before, I assumed this must be Dina.

"Oh yes. That's nice baby," Shreeya purred. She moved her bottom around to find the most pleasurable position, then began to grind her open crotch against my face. The other girls were biting my nipples now. Not hard, but enough to make me squirm. I distinctly remember saying the day before 'No biting', but then I remembered it was only Clarita who had promised. 'So much for etiquette', I thought. The more they bit me the more I struggled, and the more they all enjoyed it, with Shreeya effectively muffling my cries.

Soon she was looking for a new position though; one a little more comfortable as she shifted her feet under my arms to kneel either side of my head. She spread her knees and pressed her crotch over my mouth, looking down and smiling as she ground her open pussy against my tongue. She heaved her top off and unfastened her bra, allowing her wonderful full breasts to hang free, raising her hands behind her head and gathering her hair up in a display of ecstatic abandon as she ground her pussy down over my mouth.

Every now and then Shreeya would let out a little squeal, and at first I thought I was giving her more pleasure than I had expected, but I quickly came to realise it was probably either Preeti or Petra biting her bum as she wriggled and gyrated on my face.

As I looked up I could see her beautiful, well-covered body moving, those lovely full breasts, the bare, shaven underarms, and oddly enough the worst thing about it was I wanted to take her and kiss her and devour her, but all I could do was lie there beneath her, pinned down as the six of them used me. Suddenly her hands came down and she gripped my head, grinding her crotch against my mouth so hard until I felt her begin to shudder, and she cried out. There was a small squirt of something in my mouth, and I swallowed as she jerked two or three times, then doubled over on top of me, kissing my forehead as she gasped and panted, letting out a pleasant, satisfied laugh.

"You supposed to fuck her," Georgia's Spanish accent called, "not the other way." Shreeya climbed off me, only to be snatched up by Fatima, who grabbed her around the waist and swung her upside-down, smothering the Asian girl's wet pussy with her sex hungry Filipino mouth.

I watched with interest for just a few seconds as Shreeya struggled, the bare tanned back twisting and writhing, the plump rounded buttocks wobbling like dark brown jelly as the sturdy legs kicked wildly in the air, and Fatima's head pressed down between the animated thighs as she began devouring the hapless Asian girl's naked sex.

But my show was to be short lived, only visible until Petra pinned me down by my upper arms and proceeded to lap every drop of Shreeya's sweet juice from my face. I began to cry again, even parting my lips to allow her to lick the girl's flavour from inside my mouth, despite her believing that it was her doing this to me.

I'm not sure how much time went by until everything halted for a moment while my assailants paused to regroup. "OK. I want her now," Petra announced, climbing off the bed. "Can we get her up?" she asked.

"Si. Of course. You can play with the toy next."

I felt decidedly uneasy about being treated like a piece of meat to be handed around. "Oh please?" I moaned, "I'm tired. Please let me go?"

"No little one. We have not all fucked you yet," Georgia laughed. "Get her up girls."

"Please let me go. Let me rest," I whined.

"No pretty baby. Fatima and Petra, they must go soon. They are on duty at 4pm and we all waan to give you goood fucking first." They hoisted me up to stand at the end of the bed, and Petra took her place before me, admiring my naked body.

"Ooohh... so sweet," Petra cooed. "Such a pretty little virgin girl," she said. "I'm going to eat your sweet little cherry pie baby." She was smiling but she sounded suddenly bitter as she added, "You little slut."

"Don't call me that," I complained, looking to Georgia for support.

"Why not? You are a slut. I know girls like you," she said, her voice venomous. "Hold her," she ordered. Clarita and Shreeya stepped up and took my arms.

"On every cruise I see girls like you," she said. "Many many girls. Pretty young girls, sexy little things flaunting their delicious little bodies, and I want to eat them."

"Georgia?" I complained. "Make her stop?"

"She knows," Petra went on, nodding toward our hostess, as I watched Fatima reach for Dina, gathering the slender Asian girl into her arms as she pulled her in front, the pair of them now facing me while Fatima's zealous hands explored every inch of her reluctant plaything's naked form.

"You girls! You are all the same, she cursed. You like to tease but you don't want to give. Well... today you will give."

"Georgia? Tell her," I called again.

"You don't care what it feels like for people like me to have to watch you, strutting around half naked in your bathing suits and bikinis showing off your bare bellies, and your pretty loose dresses with the low cut backs and the split skirts and the sexy low cleavage." She reached out and put a hand between my breasts, then moved it to one side to give my nipple a gratuitous squeeze.