Lust on the High Seas Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to kick my legs out sideways as I wriggled, the way I remember one of my girlfriends had done once, during a play-rape. It had been so exciting because although she appeared to be fighting against the inevitable, she also allowed me to see right down inside her as her legs parted, and I found it irresistible (not that I would have even attempted to resist anyway). I could only imagine that Fatima could now see a similar view of my own tender, pink opening with that moist, dark little cavern leading to who knows where - perhaps heaven?

"You know... you look like a virgin here," she paused, "well... everywhere really," she added, caressing my upper thigh with her cheek and kissing it gently; even lovingly. I began to see that for all her brusque Amazonian features, she was just the same as all the rest of us really. She just wanted to be loved.

I felt her kisses on the silky soft flesh close to the tops of my thighs, and she made some delighted, 'Mmmm' sounds as her lips caressed the smooth skin close to my mound. I bent my knees, bringing themto rest on either side of her shoulders as she raised me to her mouth, closing the lips tentatively over me, kissing and sucking gently.

This was all so completely different from the moment when we had first met, when all she had been interested in was stripping and abusing me, but then that was really my own doing wasn't it. Now she was so gentle and loving, and I wanted to give myself to her. Her tongue began to caress my pussy, stroking it and tracing tiny patterns all over it, with the tip wriggling gently inside as her arms lifted me closer.

Now my face was level with her bare, shaved pussy, and I began to kiss her all around the area, as far in as I could reach. "Naughty little girl," she giggled. "You want this?" she asked, parting her thighs to permit me to reach her more easily. I had rarely heard an adult woman giggle - only once before as I recalled. I felt that was more akin to young girl behaviour, but it was endearing. She bent her legs to squat, resting her bottom on the edge of the sofa, while hugging my body to her with one arm as she leaned back, placing gentle, loving kisses on my bald mound. She lapped at me as her free hand guided my head down between her parted thighs, and there we stayed for some long time, enjoying each others' sex while Georgia, Petra, and Clarita enjoyed the three Asian girls.

Once or twice I raised my head for a moment for just long enough to see Clarita on the bed beside us, pinning Shreeya down in a classic 69, much the same way that Georgia had been doing with the same girl just a few minutes earlier, while Georgia and Petra lay on the other bed, having their fun with Dina and Preeti.

Fatima's tongue was tireless in its effort to give me yet another orgasm, and I tried my best to return the favour, but having been the main target of attention from six women for close on two hours now, I wasn't really in any fit state to do her justice. Even so, she didn't seem disappointed as she made me jerk and shudder for the fourth time -- or was it the fifth? By then I really had no idea.

When she was apparently finally satisfied with her use of me, she gathered me up into her arms and kissed me, the unique taste of our sex combining in a curious blend of flavours which I found as inspiring as it was peculiar.

"I wish you could come and live with me," she whispered.

"What would you do with me?" I asked. "Hide me in your cabin and fuck me when you have time off?"

"No baby. I would take you home with me and fuck you every day," she smiled.

"Ahhh... how many times have I heard that before?" I asked.

"Kiss me one more time then, and I'll have to be going. I have to cook your dinner," she said, wrapping her arms around me and forcing one final long, thirsty kiss on my mouth.

We cuddled together as we watched the two couples alight from the distant bed, pulling the insatiable Clarita off of Shreeya, before they all came over to bid their final farewells to the Filipino pair.

"I want one last kiss," Petra announced, as she pulled me up from the sofa and out of Fatima's grasp. Her arms enveloped me as her lips closed on mine for the last time, and she held me there, groping and grinding against my body, and reaching deep into my mouth with her tongue, making the most of her final minutes with us.

The rest of us wrapped ourselves in beach robes as the Filipinos dressed to leave, and as they made for the door, we all bid them a fond farewell.

Just as they were about to leave, Petra asked me, "What's your table number in the restaurant?"

"535," I replied, "Why?"

"Order the Crème Brulee for desert and I'll put something special in it for you," she laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"There she goes again," Georgia teased.

Petra smiled and put her hand down her pants. "This," she said, raising a wet finger. All I could do was to look at her, horrified - and with that, the two women left.

As Georgia closed the door she and Clarita turned to me, and the pair of them led me backwards toward the bed, with Dina and Preeti in tow.

"So! Did you enjoy that little one?" she asked, sitting me on the bed between them.

"Oh yes," I smiled, lying back on the bed and spreading my arms out to the sides, finally able to relax in peace. "That had to be the best ever," I sighed.

"Well... not quite, she said," smiling mysteriously.

"But," I went on, ignoring her suggestion, "you did promise no biting."

"Oh. Sorry little one," she smiled. "Did we also promise no strap-on?" she asked, a wicked smile spreading across her lips.

"There weren't any strap-ons," I replied, confused. She just looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Oh No! You can't be serious?" I groaned, giving her a pathetic frown.

"Iss OK pretty baby. Maybe I am too tired to fuck you again today," she paused, "but then... Oh... What is the hell?" I looked at her in disbelief. "Ready girls?" she primed them.

I was far too tired to resist. The two Asian girls took my arms again, playing with my body as they opened the front of my beach robe, while Clarita and Shreeya took my legs, and between them they hauled me back over the pillows for the third time as Georgia calmly walked around to the side of the bed to retrieve a large wooden box. Returning to the foot of the bed she knelt before me. "Now iss my turn to fuck you little one," she announced, "but don worry. I promise I will fuck you goood."

They held me open and exposed; my arms still in the sleeves of the beach robe, and the pretty lace ankle socks on my feet, but otherwise quite naked. Georgia pulled a mock fierce face as she curled her fingers into claws and began to drag her nails up and down my bare flesh, around my tummy, down the thighs, up the sides of my torso, crossing over my shoulders and my breasts, up and down repeatedly, inflicting such wicked torture.

"Please. I've had enough."

"Not for me little one. Never enough for me. Nor for Clarry," she laughed.

She opened the box and pulled out a harness of black leather straps with the most hideous looking black corkscrew shaped dildo affixed. It was about six inches long and almost an inch and a half in diameter.

I looked at her, horrified, and heard myself asking the most stupid of questions. "What are you going to do with that?"

"You pretty baby," she laughed. "You!"

Shreeya reached out to stroke my slit tenderly, raising her fingers to her lips several times to sample my flavour, while Georgia busied herself strapping the thing around her hips and groin, relishing in its evil magnificence as she finally stroked it up and down, like a man slowly masturbating.

She took a large blue and white tube from the same box and with wide, excited eyes she slowly, ceremoniously, unscrewed the top. I expected her to squeeze some of the gel into her hand, or at least smear it over the tip of the dildo, but she climbed up onto the bed over me, unintentionally dragging the end of the evil looking beast across my crotch and up the length of my body, finally parking her knees right up under my arms and almost sitting on my tits. Dina and Preeti looked on, fascinated, as she squeezed a small blob of the clear gel directly onto my lips.

I pulled back in horror. "Eeyuch" I went, quickly turning my head to one side and spitting it out.

"Don be a bad little girl now!" she warned, waging her finger at me, and smearing another heavy dose of the stuff all over my mouth. "I waan you to 'taste' what iss to come baby," she told me, emphasising the word 'taste'.

She passed the tube of gel to Clarita to look after, then grabbed the braids of my hair with both hands, heaving my head forward to meet the wavering tip of the dildo as I began to struggle and cry. Out of sight, I could feel an indeterminable number of fingers independently probing me, while Georgia laughed as she began to fuck my mouth with the thing. As I looked up helplessly to the two Asian babes holding my arms, I could also feel their hands, caressing my body and fondling my breasts beneath Georgia's moving buttocks. I was beginning to wonder if this would ever end.

"Have you had enough eating my cock little one?" she asked, laughing.

Unable to speak, I nodded.

She smiled kindly, relenting (or so I thought), to shuffle down over my naked body until once more she knelt on the floor between my spread thighs. "Here it comes pretty baby," she laughed, as she squeezed a generous blob of the clear gel directly into my pussy, while spreading the lips with her fingers to allow as much as possible to seep into the open slit. I gasped and cried out in surprise as the cold gel touched my bare flesh, then again as she levelled the tip of the semi-warm dildo to meet it, working it so carefully into the opening.

"No. Please stop. I can't take any more," I begged.

"Oh, si. Of course you can little one," she laughed. "You remember Petra when she say 'We gonna fuck you 'til you caan walk?' Well, this is when it happens baby," she said, a lubricious smile on her face.

She began to rock her hips back and forth very slightly, working the end of the thing into me a little at a time. "Don worry pretty baby. If you caan walk after, you can stay here and we will fuck you all night too."

I cried and whimpered as the cruel thing invaded my body, deeper and deeper, a little at a time, while her claws began to torture my naked flesh again. "Please stop?" I begged. "Let me go?"

"Nearly in little baby," she purred, leaning over to kiss the bare flesh as her fingernails clawed all around my tummy and my breasts. "Nearly there." I could feel the front of her thighs begin touching against the tops of mine, as the last inch or so disappeared inside me.

"There little one. That was not so bad, was it?" she smiled, pressing her groin up tightly against me.

"Please, I sobbed. Please just let me go."

"Oh no pretty baby. We have so much fucking to do first."

She reached forward and grabbed my head, heaving me up from the bed toward her, against the hold of the Asian babes still hanging on to my arms, as she slapped a long, deep, thirsty kiss on my mouth, while repeatedly thrusting the last inch of the curled shaft deep into me.

"There pretty baby. Now you have it all," she laughed, raising herself up to look down on me. "Would you like for my girls to suck your titties for you while I fuck your sweet little cunt?"

"Please. Just let me go," I sobbed.

"OK baby, she said kindly," her voice low and soothing. She rested her hands on my hips to withdraw the thing, very, very slowly, and I sighed, relieved that at last she would show some compassion. But just as the tip came near to disengaging, she apparently changed her mind. "Nope! I think I still waan to fuck you," she said as she leaned forward and I let out an uncontrolled cry of passion, my mouth and eyes wide in alarm as she slowly and steadily drilled the thing deep into me again.

"Oh... you like that, don you," she laughed. "Again?" she teased as she pulled back almost all the way, only to drive it into me again a little faster.

"No. Please stop!" I sobbed, but she ignored me and did it again, a little quicker, then again, harder this time, until she was fucking me with regular, even strokes, making me cry out each time.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

"I already told you pretty baby..." she said softly, "Because you say you waan it to be real," she smiled as she pulled back and plunged it into me again. "And now it iss real," she laughed.

She must have knelt there for well over five minutes fucking me like that, sometimes quick, making me gasp and cry out at the shockwaves of each renewed thrust hitting me, sometimes slowly, making me moan and writhe as I felt every ridge of the corkscrew shape ripple against my labia, sending the most incredible sensations through my body.

Sometimes she would draw it back, right to the very tip, then hold it there for several seconds, torturing me with its presence but never hinting at when it might be returned to me again. When she did this I would heave and writhe, aching to feel it inside me again, and when she did finally grant me the gift, I would close my eyes, arching my back and pressing my head back into the bed, crying out and yearning for it to fuck me, ever harder and faster.

Even when she pushed it right inside me, that wasn't always what I needed. She might drive it deep, then hold it there for ages as she leaned over me to take my breasts in her hands, squeezing them from the sides to make the nipples bulge out, and she would lie over my naked body with the dildo deep inside me but still not moving, as she teased the bulbous nipples with the tip of her tongue, for no other reason than to torment me, and torment it was. I would wriggle my hips in an effort to feel some movement, any motion at all inside me, and then she would begin to move, slowly and sensually, and I could enjoy her again.

I began feeling faint and tired; so very tired, and my head began to swim. I wondered if perhaps it might be the lack of food as I found myself doubting if this was all really happening, or maybe it was all some beautiful figment of my over active, vivid imagination.

All this time the other girls were caressing and kissing and lapping at my shoulders and breasts and my thighs, as my consciousness drifted into a fantasy dream-like state. I imagined I was being carried off and devoured by all manner of exotic creatures. I began to hallucinate about the beautiful black singer from the soul band, and a dozen women like her all surrounding me, kissing and licking me everywhere, and she was raping me. I couldn't move and there was nothing I could do, but I wanted her and I let her do whatever she wanted.

I could hear my own cries and whimpers, seemingly away in the distance, mixing with the sounds of the girls laughing and giggling as I heaved and bucked. I looked up again and there to my astonishment was another face that I recognised, and she was speaking softly to me, just to me. I could hear her words, but I couldn't understand what she was saying. It was Seiko and she was kissing me as she fucked me. Her beautiful full, heavy breasts hanging down and touching me, the nipples caressing mine as she fucked me, but she seemed so real. It felt so lovely and warm like a big hard cock inside me. I spread my legs wide to accept her and as she fucked me, slowly, steadily, lovingly, I closed my eyes and believed that I could only be in heaven.

I lay there for what seemed like an eternity, eyes closed and dreaming, enjoying the caresses and the kisses and the regular steady motion inside my body as one beautiful partner after another took me; each new partner following the last with never any break as they all took their turn and made sweet love to me. Women I had never seen before this cruise in their exotic, revealing evening gowns, a cute uniformed woman I had seen manning the reception desk, the boy I had met that morning, a girl I had known at school, Miss Davies my English tutor, Amanda from my Uni club, even a beautiful angel with his white wings spread high above me and his face somehow obscured, or perhaps he was a winged Pegasus, and finally my own imaginary twin sister; all of them made love to me and I was happy to let them.

When I finally opened my eyes again it was Clarita's smiling face looking down at me. My arms were around her neck and my legs wrapped around her waist, my feet interlocked behind her back, and she was kissing my face gently. As I became conscious of the movement of her hips I slowly became aware that the object moving inside me was not the same one that Georgia had been using when I had closed my eyes. 'How long ago was that?' I wondered.

I looked to the side and saw Georgia on the other bed, holding Shreeya down in a classic dominant position; pinning the girl on her back by the elbows, the ankles up on her shoulders, her knees up under the girl's raised bottom, while driving some object, I assumed the corkscrew shaped dildo, steadily into her with regular even strokes. Shreeya looked across to me, a worried, pleading expression on her furrowed brow, and her head pushing back into the bedding in time with each renewed thrust.

"Hello baby," I heard Dina's voice break the silence. 'The silence?' I thought. There was no sound from the TV now.

"How long have I been here?" I asked, the pair of them still laid to either side of me.

"About half an hour," Dina said softly, stroking my hair and bending over to kiss my forehead. "You seemed to be having such a wonderful time," she smiled. Preeti reached down to kiss my nipple as Dina stroked my face and eased her tongue into my mouth.

I shook my head and pulled away. "What happened?" I asked.

"You went on a little trip," she smiled, kissing me again.

"What do you mean?"

"Petra gave you a little something on her tongue when she kissed you," she told me, smiling, "but it didn't start to work on you until after she had to leave." She laughed. "It sure worked on her though. She went crazy. We thought she was going to eat you. I mean 'really eat!'."

'So that was it,' I thought. 'They drugged me!'

"Would you suck my pussy for me?" Preeti asked.

I smiled. "I don't think I can manage much more today," I told her honestly. "Maybe we can all get together another day? I have a friend who I'd like you to meet." It felt odd having a conversation like this with Clarita still fucking me with a strap-on, which incidentally I hadn't even seen up to that point, but probably no more surreal than Shreeya trying to make a date while Clarita and Petra were both tongue-fucking me.

Over on the other bed, Shreeya was panting and gasping, and for a few moments we all turned our attention to them, to witness her third orgasm of the afternoon, the first having been while sitting on my tongue and the second handing upside-down with Fatima's inside her.

Clarita made a sterling effort to afford me a similar pleasure, but sadly (sadly? - isn't that a joke), I didn't even have the energy to rise to that. I was completely spent.

"Come now girls," I heard Georgia's voice echo around in my head. I was still recovering as she led her very tired looking Asian partner back to the main bed. "Come Clarry. Let her rest now," she said softly.

"Oh thank you," I sighed, genuinely grateful that at last I really could relax. "I only really have one question," I asked as I closed my eyes. "Why did you wait until now to use these?"

She smiled. "I don waan to share my pretty baby with those two," she replied, shaking her head slowly, "especially Petra. She iss very rough. I caan think of her using these things on you little one," she told me. 'Well at least I have that to be grateful for,' I thought.