All Comments on 'Lust on the High Seas Day 05'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Sexy shore leave

Wow thats some scary dream. Sexy shore leave though . you are on top form again with this chapter . im looking forward to next chapter to see if Macey can help out Seiko, i hope she can .

Another 5 stars for you

Thank you

J

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
good story

But, what a problem you have now Macey, there is no telling how you will be able to help her out of the problem she has now, but we will see in the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like this story

Strong plot, interesting characters, wild sex. Looking forward to what happens next.

FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
A devoted fan

How can I be anything else.

These stories are so well written, and so intensely erotic too. The opening cleverly follows on from the day before, and the plot twists and turns to keep us interested. Such variation.

I particularly liked the way it was implied that Maceys parents had something going with the couple they met at the cafe in Cadiz, but the detail was left to the imagination. Nice.

Also, the drama of realising that Seiko was in trouble, and the cliff-hanger at the end, forcing us to read the next chapter. Very nicely done.

I'm hooked :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jos Jos jos

Prelepo, daj Jos nastavaka sto he pre moguce. Do ludila me dovode over tvoje price

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...