Lust Relief

Story Info
Simple straight one I ended up doing...
896 words
3
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed in. I opened my eyes and the message flashed from mine to hers caused a spark of euphoria. Her plan had come together flawlessly, and there was no hiding that it worked to pleasure the both of us. After the toying and teasing, she knew I was ready to tear her apart. She could see in my eyes that the events of this night would carry with her until her mind withered and she would be no more. It was that last comment that had gotten me, and my hand flew to her neck, pinning her to the wall of the kitchen.

"You think this is a fucking joke?" I mutter to her, breathing onto her neck.

I hold her neck in my hand, bringing her feet a few inches from the floor. Using the adrenaline pulsing through my veins, I toss her out of the kitchen and onto the living room floor. Her hair was already undone by this point, and I had grabbed her to pull her back up, before pushing her face into the wall. I breathe onto her neck and pull off her shirt, then pull her pants. My hips push my bulge into her backside, now even more prone to the feeling of it, causing her to bite her lip and drip from her crevices. The force of my push squeezes her waist between me and the wall, and the pulsating erection that I had raged on. I pull her from the wall and force her onto her knees, a pathetic faking of resistance slowed this, but now that she had gotten what she wanted, I would be achieving my lust.

Still holding her hair tightly, I use my free hand to unbuckle the belt to my pants, and I drop them to the floor. I push her face into my crotch, even though my rod was still within its cloth cage. I pull her away and spit onto her face.

"You're my little slut," I tell her. "You will always be my little slut. Do you want that?"

"I am your slut, and you'd better treat my like one," she replies loyally, with a smirk to show she loves it.

"Good, now suck," I instruct, driving my shaft into her throat with full force, and eventually slowing down to the point where I can feel her warm lips, wet tongue, and tight throat working in unison to bring me pleasure. She sucks me, bringing me close to my climax, and I pull away. Her head followed slightly, lusting for more, but I pushed it.

I push her onto her back and I grasp her panties, which are soaking by this point, my sexual rage seeming to pleasure her further. I ram my hand onto her throat again, where I can feel some of the fallen saliva. My body leans over hers, hers seeming puny and worthless, and I caress her left side gently, from neck to hip. Once my hand gets there, I grasp it and pull myself to it.

"I'm going to enter you now," I warn.

"Fill me," she begs.

I insert my shaft halfway, feeling the strong squeeze of the vaginal muscle. I pull my shaft out.

"What the hell are you doing?" she whines, and I laugh.

"Look at you, so innocent before, now sprawled out before me," I utter.

"I was never innocent," she reminds. "I keep discreet."

"I enjoy talking about it, after all, it is natural isn't it?"

"Just shut up and put it back in me, you're ruining the moment."

I push the tip into her, but pull it back out. She gives me a threatening glare and I begin pushing it back in, smirking. I pull it out at its halfway margin and begin rubbing it onto the outside of her vulva, which still pleasures her, but does not satisfy her. Suddenly, I push it in completely, and her head drops back and she sighs in relief. It makes me happy, because I pull it back out while noting the disillusionment. She began to protest again but I shoved it into her, and I began aggressively fucking her small body. Her blonde hair laid out over the floor, her young face portraying the freedom that she had needed for so long. I pulled it out again, but my empathy forced it back in. I reciprocated my cock ferociously, her soft, delicate body arching and dropping with each push and pull.

I looked into her eyes and she looked back into mine, and she could see what I was communicating. Her head lurched backward and she bit her lip again. The last few pumps were powerful enough to tell that I was going to climax, and I did. My body twitched, and the warmth rushed through my member. My cum shot deep into her, directly into her cervix. The dopamine release was not only from the ejaculation, but also love. I had busted deep into her vagina. She looked at me, and I saw a tear roll down her face, immediately followed by her climax. The feeling of me shooting into her cervix was one that she had lusted after for some time, as had I. She let out another tear, and I fell onto her. We laid there with the liquid from our sin covering both of our genitals.