Zac's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara knows exactly what Zac wants for his Birthday.
2.5k words
3.89
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galatae
Galatae
53 Followers

Author's note: A big thank you to RandyD1369 for editing my story. For any author, we all know how invaluable an editor is who doesn't try to change our 'voice' when story telling. I hope you enjoy it.

* * *

Zac's phone sounded - a message from Sara came up on his screen:

"I'm at your door."

Opening the door, he smiled down at her. Her personality matched her looks well. She was as odd and as bouncy as her curly hair which constantly looked like she'd just had a quickie against a wall. She was petite but toned, and her eyes always had a sparkle of mischief.

She was instantly in his arms and pulling him down to her lips in a kiss, their height difference evident. He scooped her up in his arms, spun her into the room in one swift motion and she giggled.

"Well, well... You've been working out," Sara mused.

Zac bent down and whispered into her ear. "That just means I can go for hours."

He kissed her neck gently and she involuntarily gasped, her body loosening in his arms. He pulled her body close to his and his hand effortlessly ran up her leg and grabbed her arse.

"I've missed this." His voice was smooth as velvet.

"Me, too," she agreed faintly.

He paused and smiled down at her.

"Thanks for coming," his breath gentle on her ear.

"Maybe in a few minutes." He could hear her returning the smile.

He slid his hand up under her dress and played with the elastic of her underwear.

"Shower?" She more stated than asked the question.

Zac nodded and Sara turned around in front of him and led the way, as she did so he cheekily unzipped the back of her dress. She laughed at his playfulness.

"Getting me ready, hey?" she teased.

"Evening the odds," he responded.

She turned to look at him and he was already shirtless. Instantly she ran her hands over his bare chest and kissed him again, wrapping a leg around him and pulling him close. She could already feel he was hard from the excitement and she suppressed a smile.

"I forgot how big you are," she blushed.

"I can remind you."

She kissed him again and walked backwards, dragging him with her, both stripping the other's inconvenient clothing off.

They stepped into the shower, never taking their hands off each other for a moment; the water wasn't overly hot - Zac knew they'd be there for over an hour, easily.

Sara pulled away, grabbing his body wash and started to rub her hands over his chest and arms, gently massaging as she did so. He returned the favour and knelt before her, running his hand up her shapely thighs. She knew what was about to happen and shifted her feet apart in anticipation.

Barely touching her with his finger tips, he deliberately teased her and enjoyed every minute of making her body beg for more. He ran his fingers between her legs and played with her gently. She gasped at his touch. Parting her lips, he ran a finger between them, finding she was already wet for him. He slowly stuck out his tongue and touched her with the very tip of it, her back arching and her hips rolling forward for more. He teased her slowly, enjoying watching her body move and when when he decided she was ready he stiffened his tongue and plunged it into her. She moaned, thrusting her hips as he tongue-fucked her. She could feel her knees weaken and her back involuntarily hit the wall.

He thrust his tongue in and out of her. She moved intuitively, feeling a yearning she couldn't satisfy on her own. Zac had never had issues in getting her worked up, he always knew exactly how much to tease before she got bored, how much pleasure to give before backing off and exactly where to touch her. She was almost a willing puppet to his mastery. Half the time he could get her hot and wet just by kissing her neck or whispering something into her ear. He used his tongue until her knees shook and she was begging him to stop - she didn't want it to be over too soon.

Sara pulled him up so he was standing, instantly dropping to her knees and began hungrily sucking on his cock. He always knew that anything he did for her she'd return threefold and that was one of the things he enjoyed most about her. She had an amazing mouth both aesthetically and practically, and he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes in enjoyment. She had his head in her mouth, sucking and licking at the same time, whilst using her hands to play with his shaft.

"I'm just making sure you're squeaky clean," she stated a few minutes later.

"Being squeaky clean is important," he agreed.

She rubbed his cock more and made a squeaky noise.

"You're so clean...unlike me. I'm dirty as fuck." she grinned taking as much of him as she could into her mouth whilst maintaining eye contact.

"That just means I have to clean harder," he responded, lifting her and detaching her from his dick

"You could flush me clean" she suggested, a twinkle in her eye "but maybe on the bed. Think of all the water wastage."

"It's ok, sharing the shower means you save water, doesn't it?"

He kissed her neck and she felt powerless against resisting him, but managed to reach past him to turn the water off.

Sara grabbed a towel and began to dry Zac gently and thoroughly; he smiled down at her and thanked her.

"You can thank me in the bedroom." She grabbed the other towel and quickly dried off whilst pushing him out the door and towards the bed.

"When did you get so pushy?" he objected.

"Since I'm old and I know what you want," came the reply with no pause for thought.

He grabbed her and steadied her as she continued to try to play with him. He looked her directly in her eyes. "Slow down".

She took a slight step back as instructed, sighing with frustration.

"I don't want it to be over too soon," he lightly bit her neck and she lowered her resistance.

"We have all weekend," he whispered into her ear, soothing her impatience with his calming voice.

"Relax," he instructed, drawing the word out and laying her gently on the bed.

He began kissing her again, occasionally moving to the side of her neck just for her reaction. He slid his cock between her legs and gently moved back and forth. He wasn't in her, but he might as well be judging from the way her body reacted to him. He held his body weight off her slightly and teased her with his cock head, sliding in a little more with each motion. He pushed her knees up gently for easier access and gently slid in a little deeper. It was gentle, and although she tried to push him in more than he wanted each time, he was well aware how small she was and that she'd need to adjust.

Zac was gentle with her and moving slowly and lovingly. Sara wrapped her legs around him and tried to draw him in as he pulled back from her.

"Trust me... I don't want to break you. Again." He frowned slightly at the last word.

"I don't care, that's how I know you've done a good job."

"And then what would we do for the rest of the weekend?" he teased.

"Detailed spreadsheet documentation of our finances and a forecast of where we each should be next year," her reply was far too enthusiastic.

He had grown used to how strange she was and pushed in a little further and harder than he had been previously and she winced slightly.

"As Excel-ent as that may be, I think this may be a little more fun for both of us," a cheeky smile spread across his face.

He slowly began to build momentum, her pussy gripping tightly to his enormous cock. He wasn't her first guy, but he was definitely the one with the most girth and it took a lot of effort to get most of him inside. She'd previously tried to fit all of him in, however she was far too small and no matter how hard she tried, there was always some left out.

As he thrust into her she grabbed the headboard to stop it moving and arched her body up towards him, her boobs bouncing as he pounded into her.

"More!" she demanded.

He indulged and drove further into her, taking her to the duality of pleasure and pain. Her breath quickened and her body bucked slightly. He knew she couldn't control herself and continued on rhythmically, enjoying watching her barely able to control herself.

He slowed slightly, she was always extremely tight and it took a lot of self-control not to cum in her once they were warmed up. She wrapped her legs around his arse and pulled him in deeply until she couldn't fit any more in.

"I missed this," her voice far away, almost dreamy.

In reply he started thrusting again, hard and rough, bringing her attention back to the present. Her body shook again as she struggled to control herself.

Taking pity on her, he slowed and rolled her onto him so that he was on his back and she was on top. She was exceptionally eager to ride him and he closed his eyes momentarily, happy to let her do whatever she wanted with him. Unfortunately Sara was always competitive and determined to get him to cum first. She always stated that she can't cum unless the guy does first, and in his experience with her, she was right. She varied what she was doing; at times she'd go hard and fast, other times she'd slow down and clench her pussy tight around him when he was sliding out and other times she'd sit and flex around the base of his cock. She leaned down and kissed him, massaging her tongue against his and then slightly sucked on it and then kissed him more. He knew that however he kissed her right now would be returned in the form of a head job.

Slowly sliding him out of her she kissed her way down his body and grabbed his huge cock in one hand and then licked her juices off his tip. She tasted herself off him and looked up and locked eyes with him before wrapping her mouth tightly around him and transferring the kiss to him. She swirled her tongue around him, gently rubbing him in just the right way.

"You know I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," He more stated than asked.

He already knew she saw this as a challenge and relaxed back into the bed as she sucked increasingly harder on him like he was a giant straw, determined to get every last drop of his juices. She could feel the movement in his cock that happened just as he was about to cum. She didn't slow down, she kept the same pace and tightly gripped the base of his cock and rubbed, coaxing it out. He tried to resist a little longer but knew it was futile, if there was anything Sara knew how to do, it was how to give pleasure.

He moaned slightly as he felt the release of cum rushing through him. Her mouth was eagerly waiting to suck it up as it burst from him and she swallowed it down without hesitation. He pulsed and pumped and she happily sucked every last drop from him as he felt a sudden wave of exhaustion.

"Happy Birthday!" She grinned "Although I feel more like I took from you, rather than gave."

"Sometimes the best gift to receive is the gift of giving? Sometimes it's better to give than to receive," he shrugged.

"Don't give me that crap," she laughed and climbed up him. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her against him.

"I'm happy, but you've got a little something in the corner of your mouth. You missed a bit," he said smiling slyly.

"Nah-uh," she objected "I didn't miss a drop!" she replied sticking her tongue out so he could inspect her open mouth. He nodded in agreement.

"Nicely done."

"I live to serve," she jested.

"Yes, yes you do!" he agreed.

"On that note, I'm going to serve you... Me." She stated.

He grabbed her arse as she moved up and sat on his face. While he was exhausted, he knew the benefits of repaying the favour now. He started licking and eating her, almost as eager as she had been and almost instantly her legs began to shake. She slumped forward slightly, grabbing the bed head to steady herself. She knew that before he came, he wouldn't have been able to get her to, but now he would have no problems. He assumed it was some kind of a mental block on her part because she always put everyone else first.

Slowly he slid a finger inside her and began sucking a little harder on her clit. He started to move his finger in and out faster and faster knowing full well how to set her off. He could easily do this with just one finger because of how tight she was, but knew she loved at least two. As soon as he did this it was only moments before her body stiffened, almost like the hesitation before a sneeze. He continued knowing that if he stopped now she'd lose it and possibly lose interest, his fingers keeping the same rapid movement. Suddenly she was shuddering on top of him, barely able to hold herself up, the orgasm taking all her strength out of her.

Climbing off him she lay beside him and cuddled before kissing hi.

"You always know what I want," her eyes half closed.

"Me to cum, apparently..." he jested.

She smiled and kissed him, tasting her juices on his lips.

They cuddled in bliss before Sara slipped a hand onto his cock, rousing it again.

"Once is never enough for you" he said sarcastically.

"I can stop if you like," she apologised, removing her hand from him.

Before she'd removed it entirely, he grabbed her hand and put it back on his cock. It was already erect and ready to go again. He shifted his hands to her waist and gently indicated for her to shift onto him. She did so willingly and hovered above the tip of his cock. Ever so slowly she rubbed her pussy on him, lubing him up with her cum.

Smiling down at him she slowly sat down on his rock hard cock, taking as much as she could into herself.

To be continued... Zac and Sara will return.

Galatae
Galatae
53 Followers