Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 01

Story Info
Inga breaks in and teaches the son of Eric´s second woman.
17.5k words
4.51
10k
13
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Inga

In the previous part II Barbro and Inga taught Inga´s son Eric to become an excellent lover. They also arranged for him to get lots of experience from other women to enhance his ability.

In this part Inga takes over the storytelling. She starts with telling an adventure of her own.

I had invited some of my best-looking female friends to spend an afternoon at my pool. They weren't hard to persuade to get naked after they were assured Eric wasn't there. What I didn't tell them was that he was expected to come home. My hidden agenda was to give Eric a chance to see a bunch of women in the nude. One of the women behaved a bit oddly though. She really showed off to a non-present audience. Well, there was one, but she wasn't supposed to know that Eric stood in a window behind a curtain. But she must have understood my secret agenda.

When Barbro later suggested that I should feed Eric some mature pussies to give him experience I immediately thought that she was a good prospect. When I invited her to another afternoon at my pool, she right away understood what my intention was. She got in the nude in no time and told me to bring Eric out and then piss off. She would take care of the proceedings as she put it.

During the afternoon she made Eric to take her three times. She got so satisfied that she invited herself to come back already the following week for another fucking session.

Afterwards, when we chatted, I got the feeling that she wanted me to do the same to her son when he got old enough. I got excited at the thought. In my youth I had introduced quite a few boys and taught them to become at least decent lovers. So, one day I phoned her and asked if her son had turned eighteen. She confirmed that he had reached that age a while ago. Rather bluntly I then asked if I could become his first woman adding that I wanted it very much.

She readily agreed and sounded quite happy about it. We quickly agreed on that he should come to me the following Friday evening and spend the entire weekend in my home. I got excited of the thought that I was going to renew my old lovely experiences of breaking in a boy.

When he arrived that Friday evening, I was ready. I had had a long bath and had put on a light perfume to smell nice. I had done my hair carefully and spent quite some time on my pussy bush as well. It was excellently groomed and was brushed to shine. I knew that I looked smashing.

When I opened the door, I got a chock. I hadn´t seen the boy for a couple of years and hadn´t given much thought about what he would look like. I just had presumed that he should look about the same as Eric. A tall, handsome and well-built youth, I guess I had anticipated.

But what was standing on my doorstep was a smallish boy with a lanky, skinny figure. His face had quite a few pimples. He didn´t look his age, I thought.

I let him in, but I was truly shocked. This was not what I had expected and dreamt about. I thought about to try to find an excuse to back out of it but found none on the spot. And his mother had already driven away. She had just delivered the boy.

But then I thought better of it feeling ashamed. I had volunteered hadn´t I? I had asked his mother to be given the honor to become his first woman. I had almost begged to be allowed to take his chastity. I couldn´t back out of it now. That would certainly hurt him badly. No, I had to go on with it just as planned and do my very best to make it a most pleasurable experience for him. An experience that he could remember all his life with pride and happiness.

I suddenly got aware of that my hesitation had taken a very long time. He still stood just inside the door looking very uncertain, despaired even. I realized that I hadn´t said a word to greet him welcome. I quickly tried to make up for that by welcoming him with a flow of words and a big hug. I pulled him with me into the house. His despair gave way for a more normal look. Well, I know that I am good with words.

We sat down to get acquainted, and I offered him a glass of champagne, but he asked for a coke instead. Just as well, I thought. But I certainly took the champagne, needing it. I suddenly had become nervous. I realized that seducing a teenage boy that could be your son was quite different from seducing a teen just a couple of years my junior. And that was what I had done in the past. A quarter of an hour and two glasses later I invited him into the dining room.

I had prepared a light but exquisite dinner. I had planned it that way to make him get comfortable with me before we went on to the real business. And it worked. He gradually loosened up. He was shy but also frank and to the point when he answered my questions. Well, he was his mother´s son and she never held back her opinions. He got excited when I made him talk about computers which I soon found out was his big interest. Well, he looked just like the prototype of the computer nerd. I didn´t understand much of what he was talking about though. I guess that I was just about as ignorant about computers as he was about real life or RL as he called it.

He tensed when at the end of the meal I started to ask about more personal things. Yes, he liked girls. No, he had no girlfriend. No, he didn´t date girls. Never had in fact. Had he seen a woman in the nude? Well, only on Internet, never in RL. Well, his mother but that had been years ago when he wasn´t really interested.

We had by now moved into the drawing room and I had nudged him into sharing the sofa with me. What part of the woman did he look at first? The boobs, he liked boobs. Would he like to see boobs in RL? Yes of course, very much. He really longed for it he said.

Now the crucial point had come. All my talking was aimed to lead forward to this point. Sink or swim, I had to take the next step.

"Want to see mine?" I said softly. He didn´t answer so I just unbuttoned my blouse as casual as I could do it. I wore no bra and my big boobs came in full view already after the second button. His eyes were glued to them. I don´t think that he even noticed that I just unbuttoned my blouse in full letting it fall to the sides. We sat like that for quite some time.

"They are big, aren´t they?" He suddenly blurted out.

"Yes, they are. Do you like them," I said calmly.

"Yes, oh yes I do, absolutely. So big they look in RL," he said without taking his eyes away from my two big assets. I was contented. This went very well. Just as well to take the next step right away.

"Would you like to touch them," I asked softly. He didn´t answer but his eyes gave him away. Of course, he wanted it.

I took his hand and brought it to my boob. I kept my hand over his and guided him into fondling my flesh. After a while he caressed me nicely on his own. Then I fetched his other hand and placed it on the other boob which felt neglected.

I let him fondle me for a while before I pulled his head forward until his nose was buried in my cleavage. I stroked him over his back soothing him in case he needed it.

"Want to see a woman nude in RL" I asked him after a while pulling his head up so I could see his face. What I saw was answer enough.

"All right, watch me then," I told him rather excitedly. I rose and stood before him when I pulled the zipper down and let the skirt fall to the floor.

The expression on his face was extremely rewarding for a woman old enough to be his mother.

This goes splendidly, I thought, after quite some time when we both had enjoyed the little show I was putting on. I had walked a few steps back and forth, turned around a couple of times, bended over facing him letting my boobs swing freely, bended over with my ass towards him spreading my feet wide. I think he had got a good overall view of my assets. He was totally flabbergasted I could see when I stood up again from a deep bending over. Time to move on.

"What reason did your mother give when she told that you were invited to my place," I asked him. I had thought that she would have been very direct and to the point but had started to wonder. That she hadn´t let him see her in the nude was astonishing. She had got naked right away when she suspected that Eric was watching behind a curtain. And her son didn´t seem to understand what I had in store for him.

"Oh, she didn´t say much. Just that she would be away for the weekend and that you had volunteered to take care of me. Not that it was needed. I can manage on my own. But she said that you really wanted to have me. And well yes, she said something about that it would be good for me and to help me mature. I didn´t really understand what she meant but I didn´t listen too carefully to her. You see I was just about to solve a very tricky part of a computer game. When I was through, she was gone and then I forgot to ask. Is there a problem, something I should have done? Is it time for me to leave? Pity in that case. RL seems to be very fun." He looked at me inquiringly.

"Oh no. There is nothing wrong, not at all. You are not expected to leave. On the contrary, I really want you to stay. And you are absolutely right, RL can be real fun. Oh my goodness, yes. Real fun indeed. Let me show you." I pulled him up from the sofa and took his hand to make him follow me into the inner room. I had made it ready for the next step. I took a quick tour around the room to put on a few discrete lamps. Some lightning was essential but not too much if my body should look its best. Which I was very anxious that it should.

"Do you want to know what your mother probably had said if you had listened carefully or asked her later?" I asked softly taking him into my arms. He said nothing but hugged me harder which I took as a yes. "Well, she might have told you that I want to give you a great RL experience as a birthday present. She might have told you that I invited you to my place to introduce you to the female body and in RL. Very RL indeed. And she might have added that I intend to let you get your first fuck. Yes, the real thing. Something that only can be had in RL." I paused to let my words sink in but he didn´t react. "Now when you know why you are here do you want to go on, do you want to do it here and now with me? I want very much to become your first woman and will be very happy about it. You won´t regret it I can assure you. It´s very pleasurable in RL. Much, much better than just jacking off watching girls on the computer."

I rambled on and even begged him without really understand why I did it. But I guess that it was the lack of verbal response that made it. But then I looked down to see his face that again was pressed into my boobs. He was so much shorter than me. What I saw on his face made me stop rambling. He might not have said anything, but his face showed all the answers I needed.

"Well my boy, I take it that you want to go on," I said throatily. I really wanted to do it; my body ached for getting caressed by him. That Í had been disappointed with his looks was suddenly all forgotten.

"The first thing we should do is to get you naked, as naked as I am. We want an equal playing field, don´t we? Birds of a feather flock together. We are going to play for quite some time to night. We are going to do a lot of pleasant things together." I rambled on again while I helped him out of his clothes. It was easily done. He wore only the basics, T-shirt and jeans.

Then I got a real surprise. When I pulled his jockeys down his cock sprang to life and very fast grew to full size. And it was far from the smallish thing I had expected would go with his small, skinny frame. I took a step back to take it in. It looked big and fat, something any man would be proud of. I moved back in and grabbed it with my hand. It was hard, but I realized that I might have misjudged the size. It looked bigger than it really was on his smallish body. But it was still well over average both in length and girth. I suddenly felt a happy surge in my pussy. This might turn out to be very pleasurable, I thought.

"Excellent, now I want you to explore my body. I want you to get well acquainted with all of it. Take your time, take a good look overall and at close range I would suggest. Use your hands and mouth. It will be as much RL as it can be," I said and lay down on the couch spreading myself out.

He just stood beside the couch for a while. His eyes darted all over my body. I was just about to pull him forward when his hands suddenly were all over me. I relaxed and enjoyed the lovely feeling of being caressed by this youth.

At first his hands moved over me at random but then he started a more systematic exploration. He took his time studying my boobs cupping and squeezing. The nipples caught his interest especially when they got hard under his fingers. I pulled his head down and placed his mouth over one nipple which he started to nibble on. After a while he moved to the other and made that also to grow in his mouth.

He moved down my body and I was happy when he seemed to like my bush. He sifted through it and put his face against it before moving down the slit. His hands went down my thighs and then up again with the thumbs on the inside. He couldn´t make his thumbs to go all the way because my thighs were too close together. I waited to see what he would do and became very happy when he grabbed my thighs and tried to push them apart. I helped him of course, spreading them wide and thus open the way to my pussy. He dug in eagerly, first with his hands and then he lowered his head to nose around. It was sheer luck that his nose pushed on my by now hard clit sending a nice spasm through my body. It happened a few times more before he moved to other places.

I thought that I should renew his erection. But when I grabbed his cock, I found that it still was nicely hard. I jacked it a few times just in case but not too much. Young men are so unpredictable and I didn´t want him to cum in my hand. This first time I wanted him to explode when being inside my pussy. I wanted to feel his excitement and the spasms of his cock when he delivered.

After a while his hands grabbed my thigh and hip and pushed. It took me a second or two to understand that he wanted me to roll over which I was happy to do. He started to caress my back from the shoulders down and gave my ass a good working over. His hands slid down my thighs and the thumbs went up on the inside but again didn´t reach the target. He pushed on my inner thighs until I spread them wide. He explored the crack of my ass and circled my puckered hole before pushing his thumb against it. But it resisted by flexing the muscle tight. He then moved on going deeper down and found my pussy from this angle. His hands did very pleasurable things and the clit got nice rubbings that sent shivers through my body and made me cry out.

I thought that he had earned to be allowed to move on. My body was ready to receive him and my mind was absolutely of the same opinion. I wriggled my ass and turned around to lie on my back again. He got a happy look when he saw my boobs again and when he leaned over to fondle them, I pulled him over me. I wriggled my body to get him in position between my spread legs. It was easy because he didn´t weight much and certainly didn´t resist.

When he was where I wanted him, I raised my knees with my feet wide apart. His cock poke between my upper thighs. It was still very hard which amazed me, he hadn´t got any resent help from me. I raised my ass and tilted my hips a little and felt that the cock head was in the right place.

"Now push. Push my boy. Push hard," I urged him. I was happy when he obeyed without any hesitation. I was wet and he slid in easily. I was impressed by his cock. It was very hard and as I said before rather big. It felt lovely in my pussy that had been longing for a good cock for quite some time.

I was mentally prepared for this to be a quick affair that wouldn´t give me much pleasure. Well, his cock felt very nice in my pussy, but it was his first time and boys always cum fast in that situation according to my experience. But I was also sure from previous experiences that he would recover rather quickly wanting a second round. And then he would be able to stay longer in me, long enough for me to have at least one orgasm. But this first time it was my task to make it as pleasant as I could for him, to give him a good taste for it. So, I was focused on his pleasure and tried to adjust to him and meet him the best I could. I forgot about myself.

But suddenly I realized that I was close to cuming. I didn´t know what had happened only that he banged me very nicely with very solid thrusts. I couldn´t understand where he found such strength but really didn´t care. It felt too good and soon I was crying out loudly. My body shivered violently when I cum.

The boy didn´t seem to notice or bother about my screams. He just fucked on in a steady pace. I was stunned. I had never believed that a first timer could have such stamina. I wondered with much anticipation what more this evening might have in store for me.

But soon my mind was taken over by other things. I was amazed of my boy to say the least. I felt that I was on my way to another orgasm. And I had thought that I wouldn´t get any at all in this first fuck session. My body prepared for pleasure and there was no room in my mind for anything else. With each thrust the boy pushed me towards the finale. I was now moaning all the time and now and then cried out. Suddenly he speeded up his thrust without losing the force behind them. It took him only half a dozen more thrusts to push me over the edge. I cum, screaming on top of my lungs but didn´t bother.

The boy kept on fucking like that but suddenly stopped. I felt his cock widen and then he filled my pussy with his load in seven or eight great shots. As soon as he had finished shooting, he collapsed on top of me and his up to now amazingly hard cock quickly shrank out of my pussy.

I hugged him and held him close to me. This had been absolutely fantastic for a first fuck. I had never experienced or even heard about such a thing. Not by far.

I let him rest on top of me for a while but when I wanted to move, I found that he was asleep. Well, I was on one hand happy that he felt so secure with me but on the other hand I was disappointed. I rolled him off me, but he just kept on snoring.

I rose and went to freshen up. His cum oozed out of me. Yes of course I had let him cum in me barebacked. I was his first woman and it was his first time. To use a condom was not in my book at such an occasion.

When I came back, he was still asleep. I decided to give him more time and sat down with a glass of champagne. After half an hour I woke him up and tried to arouse him. I put all my skill into it, but it was in vain. His cock showed no sign of coming to life. I decided to give it up. I was disappointed but when I thought about it my feelings changed. I had to admit that I felt rather contented. I had been mentally prepared for just giving him a good time and my pleasure should come from seeing his happiness. But I had got two fantastic orgasms which I really hadn´t expected.

I pulled him up and brought him to the guest room where I tucked him in.

I went to bed myself with a good feeling of having done my task very satisfactorily.

In the morning I woke up early. I took my time in the bathroom. For some reason I wanted to look my best. Maybe it was more to feel good myself than that it mattered that much for the boy I tried to convince myself. But you never know I thought. I was horny I had to admit.

I put on a sheer gown and went to see how the boy was doing. He was awake and was reading a computer magazine.

I went and sat on his beside with a surge in my belly.

"Good morning," I said softly. "Have you slept well? Do you feel all right?"

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers