Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose and took him in my arms in a full body hug that I let last for long. His face was buried between my boobs and I pressed him against me with my arms. I was happy when he after a while returned the hug with his arms behind me back.

Although it still was early in the evening, I finally brought him to his room. He was sleepy I could tell and had earned his sleep. Tomorrow was another day I decided.

I returned downstairs for a well-deserved drink and relaxed on the sofa remembering the day. I still felt very contented. In fact, I don´t think I had been so satisfied for a long time. I made it an early night and slept fitfully.

When I woke up, I was late by my standards. I lay in the bed stretching for a while savoring the moment. My body felt fit and was looking forward for what the day might have in store for it.

Finally, I went up to take a shower. I noticed that I hadn´t closed my bedroom door. I really trusted this boy I thought.

Suddenly when I stood in the shower, I got a feeling of being watched. I brushed some of the steam away from the shower door and saw my boy standing in the doorway. I immediately got very happy. This was the first time he had showed an open interest in me and taken an initiative. I opened the shower door and stepped out. He didn´t back away or look especially guilty. Instead he looked me over with great interest. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I pulled his shorts down and pulled him with me into my roomy shower.

I had a good time showering together with him which amazed me. It normally wasn´t to my liking to be intimate with my lovers in that way. But I loved soaping us up and make our hands caress our slippery bodies. He needed very little coaxing to do that and was soon caressing me all over including my pussy that really had awakened. I thought about how to proceed and decided against having him take me in the stall. He was too short and not strong enough for making something good of it I decided. Instead I brought him out and we toweled each other. He was very erect by now to my great joy.

Without hesitation I brought him to my bed which surprised me. I never let occasional lovers have me in my bed. This must be very special I thought. I made him lay down on his back and straddled his chest. I moved upwards until my pussy hovered above his face. He grabbed my hips steading us. I felt his tongue brush over my pussy lips and felt his hands trying to pull me down to get full access to my pussy. I really wanted to be licked but instead of just lowering my body I reached out for another cushion to put under his head. I wanted him to be comfortable and not tire too soon. I repositioned myself letting my pussy kiss his mouth.

I cried out of pleasure when his tongue licked thorough my slit and massaged my clit. He again grabbed my hips for support. He licked on and I heard his impressed grunt when my clit emerged.

He licked me excellently and I soon started to moan which was followed by cries and a scream when a full-fledged orgasm rippled my body. Like when he was fucking me, he didn´t stop but just kept on licking. And soon he brought me into ecstasy again.

I was by now aching for having him in me. I pushed myself down his body hovering over him. I grabbed his cock and used it to caress my pussy for a little while before I impaled myself on it. It felt heavenly to be filled up again.

I rode him for my own pleasure letting myself cum a couple of times crying out. He showed no sign of tiring or to cum. I decided that it was time to show him something new.

I left his cock and spun around straddling him facing his feet. I quickly got him back into me and started to ride him again. I could feel that he liked the change. His hands suddenly eagerly caressed my ass globes and inner thighs sometimes rather roughly. I cum twice before I felt that he was on his way. I did my best to read him and got very happy that I would be able to time us into cuming together. Which we did in a screaming and shuddering orgasm when he delivered his mighty load into me. Of course, he again had taken me barebacked. It hadn´t even crossed my mind to hamper him by putting a condom on him.

When I had recovered, I dismounted him and spun around. But instead of lying down by his side I knelt beside him. I felt very much alive and not tired at all, just very, very happy.

I took his cock in my mouth savoring the fresh taste of our combined juices. I sucked him for my own pleasure, both his cock but also his balls taking them into my mouth one by one. He seemed to like that, so I did it a few times with intervals in between. It was nice but didn´t make the wonder I was hoping for,

Finally, I rose letting him rest in my bed. I was going to take another shower but first I felt the need for a cup of coffee. I went to the kitchen and when I came there suddenly got aware of that I still was naked. That was another thing I never did when having a lover in the house. This young man really had got my trust and made me feel at ease and, well, very contented.

I took my time savoring my coffee and freshen up. It was late morning by now, very late indeed. I decided to make a brunch instead of a normal breakfast. Still in the nude I set to work. I wanted to give my lover the best I could muster. Yes, I realized, I suddenly saw him as a full-fledged lover and not a young boy I had just introduced. And he needed nourishment.

When the food was almost ready I went to my room to see if he could be awaken. I put on a gown, flimsy though and very flattering, before approaching the bed. He woke up rather easily but still a little sleepy. But he was happy to see me I could tell and very much wanted a bite he said.

A little while later he turned up in the kitchen in the morning robe, I had given him. He ate with good appetite and I got flattered from his praise of the food I put before him. He had suddenly changed behavior too, being much more verbal than before.

Together we cleared the table and made the dishes. I had used quite a few bowls and pans that couldn´t be put in the dishwasher. I noticed his interested looks at me when I moved around knowing that my flimsy gown showed a good deal of me. I finally cleaned the tabletop with a washcloth bending over to reach the far end. Just when I was about to raise, I felt his body against my ass and his arms came round hugging me from behind. I stood still halfway bending over supporting myself with my arms on the table. I was very curious about what he would do. He amazed me again. His hands explored my frontal body and found its way inside my gown. His erection poked my ass.

He got bold when I did nothing to stop him. He must have studied how the gown was held together with double strings knotted at the side and easily unfastened them. He slid the gown off me and withdrew slightly to get rid of it. His hands were back, now caressing my naked body and his hard cock poked around in the crack of my ass and further down. I let him have his way without interfering in any way. I was amazed and very, very happy that he had taken the initiative.

After a while he pulled to make me to stand up. His hands told me to turn around. His eyes widened when he took in my nude body which turned me on immensely. I knew I would do everything to please this amazing boy.

He came close and pushed me backwards until the table stopped me. When he pressed on, I placed my ass on the table leaning a little backwards with my arms behind me. His hands got busy caressing me all over and soon his mouth followed but focusing on my boobs and especially the nipples. They got a good sucking before he got bolder and started to pinch them first with his lips followed by his teeth. It hurt but it was an arousing pain, so I did nothing to stop him.

After a while his mouth went south and tried to get in between my thighs. I spread my legs but it wasn´t enough to give him full access to my pussy. So, I moved further up on the sturdy table and put my feet at the corners. He knelt before me and dug in kissing and licking my female parts. He did it excellently and as before he got excited when the clit emerged and got erect. He increased his efforts and made me cum within minutes. He looked up with a happy smile before he dug in again.

When I cum again he rose and moved in. He found his target hole in the second try and forcefully pushed into me. Not that it was difficult. I was ready and very wet. I found that the table was of the right height for him. He didn't have to bend his knees or stand on tip toe to be able to fuck me properly. It was very comfortable for both of us.

He banged me slowly with long strokes but also with much force to begin with. He gradually speeded up and shortened the strokes until he again was into that frantic fucking I had been expecting. I cum again just before he reached top speed and then enjoyed immensely.

After two more orgasms I felt those signs that told me that he was on his way. His pace was slightly reduced, and the hardness of his thrusts weakened. I ought to do more for him I suddenly thought. I had just enjoyed his lovely fucking without really showing him what I could do.

So, I put my legs around his waist and pulled him close to me. His thrusts were hampered when I pulled him as deep into me as he could come. I lay on the table and with my legs hold him firmly in place. I set my pussy muscles in motion. It was a turn on for me to see the pleasure on his face when my pussy rippled around his cock massaging and squeezing. He grunted a few times before he stiffened and then he started to deliver his seed in mighty shots that filled my womb. I didn´t cum but enjoyed his pleasure immensely so it didn´t matter. I was very pleased at it was.

I kept him between my legs for some time before I released him. He came round the table to stand at my side.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "That was cool, really. I had no idea. It felt so . . . it felt . . . oh, I don´t know how to say it. Cool." He looked very happy which made me happy too. He hadn´t before expressed himself so clearly. Out of affection and lust I pulled him close and put his limp cock in my mouth. I sucked the last drop out of him and cleaned it thoroughly. I also remembered how much he had liked when I sucked on his balls, so I took turns on them as well. It felt very nice especially as the boy liked it too.

When I let him loose, he leaned over me and returned the favors by kissing my boobs sucking the nipples. Again, he bit a little too hard when they got erect but not more than I easily could stand. He had become rather adventurous and didn´t ask too much but just did what he liked to do. I loved that.

He stood up looking at me smilingly.

"These things are so cool. They get hard too," he said. "What about that cool knob down there. Is it still hard and standing out? Do you have to do something special to make it withdraw?"

"Well, why don´t you take a look and find out for yourself," I said giggling. My body suddenly shivered in anticipation. I knew it was still out although not fully erect. Sucking him had turned me on again. "Maybe it needs a push or two to get back in just like the spring-loaded knobs on your computer? By the way, it´s often called the clit and is a very important part of a woman."

He immediately moved around and stood between my open thighs taking a close look at my female parts. I shivered again but out of lust. I was fully exposed but felt no shyness or shame.

He suddenly reached out and put a thumb on my clit. It was only half erect having been on the way to withdraw into its shelter but now changed its mind. It started to grow again under his thumb that pressed it several times.

"It doesn´t goes in. I can´t push it in," he exclaimed and looked up at me.

"Well, maybe it doesn´t function like the knobs on your computer then. But keep trying," I told him and the shiver in my body increased. It felt so good having him standing there caressing my clit. He did as he was told and increased his efforts.

"Well, maybe you should try with your tongue. That might do the trick. Use your tongue, be my guest," I blurted out. I couldn´t stop myself from begging. He had got me really turned on by now.

He didn´t question my words but knelt and dug in. I cried out when his tongue flicked my clit and kept moaning and crying out. I was totally unashamed and thought of nothing else than my own pleasure. When the orgasm hit me, I screamed on top of my lungs holding nothing back.

After just a short while I sat up on the table feeling totally satisfied. It had been a perfect ending of the fuck. My body was relaxed, and I felt very vigorous. My clit disappeared quickly.

"Take a look. It worked, you made the knob to disappear," I told the boy laughingly.

"Cool," he said. "It works differently though in RL. I never lick my computer buttons."

"Well, why don´t you give it a try? It might work," I said giggling.

After freshening up, for the third time that morning, I didn´t knew really what to do with him. But when I thought about it, I realized that we had been inside since he arrived on the Friday evening. Even if we had exercised heavily, we needed fresh air. I suggested a walk which he readily agreed to. It became a pleasant long walk. We talked quite a lot, well I guess that I did most of talking but he answered and made comments on his own. He really had loosened up.

When we were back after more than an hour of brisk walking, I felt that he still wasn´t ready for another round. I could only hope that his mother wouldn´t come to pick him up too early. I was already longing to be taken again. I had become addicted to this boy I thought. But I knew what to do with him in the meantime.

"Time for some more tutoring," I announced and brought him to my computer. During the walk we had talked also about intimate things. He had put questions about various positions and that had given me the idea. I had concluded that the porn on the Net could be very useful also for teaching. I knew some good free sites for that.

We sat down and I told him about the numerous ways in which you can fuck. He got astonished to say the least. I found the site I had been looking for and we started to go through the positions. I showed him that even if there were so many positions most of them were just variations of a few basic ways.

We started with the missionary and he got amazed when he saw the many possibilities. Especially how the woman can position her legs from lying flat out to have them on the shoulders of the man. The pictures were very good showing very clearly how it was done.

From there we went to fucking from behind. He grinned when I mentioned the name doggy style when showing him how the man mounted the woman being on all fours. He commented upon that it had felt good when he took me in that position which I really agreed on. We went on to the horse variation where the woman again is mounted from behind but both parties stand on their feet. He got confused for a moment when I reminded him of how he had taken me on the bench but then we agreed that it had been a mix. He had been a stallion standing up and I had been a bitch standing on my knees bending over.

After that we spent a long time studying the positions with the woman on top. He grinned again when he remembered how I had fucked him in that way. The pictures again were excellent for my tutoring. He really got amazed when he saw all the different ways a woman can ride the cock.

I had hesitated for a while if I should show him another kind of variation but in the end decided that I ought to do it. So, I went to a site I knew well, one that was specialized in the ass. At first, he didn´t understand why I went back and showed positions of the same kind all over again although he liked the nice asses shown. Not until I told him to study carefully where the cock entered the woman did he understand. He made big eyes when he got it and studied the pictures in great detail. There were pictures both when the ass was entered from behind and when the woman on top had chosen the ass hole to impale herself into. I told him though that these variations should wait until he had got more experience.

To widen his scope for the future I ended the lesson with a tour in the Kamasutra world. He got flabbergasted when he saw all the acrobatic positions. Some were drawings and very graphical and educational. Others were of real couples doing the same.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "How cool, I had no idea about all this."

"Yes, great isn´t it. You have a lot to learn and practice in the future, haven´t you? But let´s move on to something else. You have seen all of me in great detail I would say. But women do not look the same nor do men come to think of it. Let me show you."

I knew exactly the site that fitted my purpose. I started with a good sample of pictures of men in different stages of arousal. Some were small, most were around average in size and a few quite big. All were shown both limp and fully erect. He didn´t say much but just took it all in. But he smiled proudly when I pointed at a couple of cocks that I said resembled his tool. He understood without me telling him directly that he was well endowed.

After that I went to a site with hundreds of pictures of female vaginas. Most were amateur pictures uploaded by the woman on show. The vaginas came in all sizes. From young girls with tight snatches to old women with huge pussies where the lips hang out. Some were shaved but most were hairy showing a range from very thin hair to enormous bushes stretching from the belly button over the mons veneris and covering the upper thighs and filling the crack of the ass. There were also good pictures of clits in different grades of erection.

I sat back watching him. He took his time browsing through the pictures and I learnt from his body language what he liked and disliked.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed again. "They all look different. I had no idea there were so many shapes and sizes and colors. Cool."

"Yes, amazing isn´t it. But female bodies don´t look the same either. They are short and tall, slender and fat, with big boobs or small boobs and everything in between."

I had got the feeling that he could be ready for another RL experience. But just when I was about to ask him if he wanted to fuck again the doorbell rang. It was his mother.

I cursed but had to invite her in for a cup of coffee which she happily accepted. I had anticipated that and had made a cake.

My friend joined me in the kitchen while I was brewing the coffee. She had talked to her son briefly, but he had declined the coffee and was somewhere else. With the computer I guessed. I knew that she was dying to know what had happened and was prepared to tell her. But she surprised me completely.

"How was it? I am afraid that my boy hasn´t much to offer a woman," she said as soon as she had sat down.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "That he was a virgin boy we both knew and to change that was the reason for him being here."

"Well, I mean having such a small and lanky body I guess that his . . . well . . . his dick I mean is just the same. Not much to stick into a woman I would think."

"Oh, but how wrong you are. Haven´t you seen your boy? In the nude I mean," I blurted out totally flabbergasted.

"Well, I have of course seen his body a couple of times but never his erect dick," she admitted. "I don´t think that would be proper."

"Well, that is of course your decision. But you have missed something real pleasant. Your son is very well endowed, and it looks even bigger on his small frame. It is above average both in length and girth. And he isn´t fully grown yet. He is a little younger than Eric and probably will catch up. I guess they will be rather similar in length and girth and you know what that will look like. His cock will be magnificent and already is to tell the truth. So, he really has something to offer a woman as you put it." I said it with great admiration suddenly rather angry on behalf of her son.