Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O goodness gracious me. I am speechless. I have been so certain that his dick was as small as his body and I got so happy when you volunteered to initiate him, to be his first woman. I was so sure that he was small that I never would have dared to ask anybody to do what you just have done so splendidly. I was afraid that if I found a willing woman she would afterwards complain and tell me that I had tricked her or something like that." She looked relieved to say the least. "But how come that you are so sure about the present size of Eric´s cock, both the length and girth?"

A pang of guilt struck me. I certainly had jumped to the same conclusions when he stood on my doorstep. It was luck that I hadn´t seen him in advance. I had probably not volunteered. And then I had missed a great experience.

"Well, it´s nothing special about that. I have neither fucked him nor even touched him. Since you so kindly let him into your pussy, we have been rather relaxed around the house. We never wear suits at the pool for instance. He often gets a hard on when he is asleep in the sun. I guess that he gets nice dreams. He has even cum at two occasions. It was a very mighty sight. He erupted like a geyser."

"But tell me the rest," my friend went on. "How did my son behave beside that he obviously had something to offer a woman. Could he use it? Was he any good?"

"Yes, oh my goodness, yes indeed. If just you knew how good he is. He has a tremendous stamina. Already on his first try he made me orgasm twice before he cum. And that is very uncommon, in my experience anyway."

I gave her a brief but thorough recap of what we had been doing during the weekend and especially pointed out the combination of his stamina and the long rapid fucking he was able to do. In the end she looked at me with awe.

"Goodness gracious me," she exclaimed when I finished telling. "I would never have thought that my son would be able to perform like that. It sounds that you are more than satisfied with him. And very contented too. But I can´t understand where that comes from. His father certainly couldn´t do such things. That was one main reason why I divorced him. He couldn´t fulfill my needs, didn´t want to try either, to put it mildly. I had to work hard to get something out of it."

"Well then, there you are. It comes from you. From what Eric has told me you get quite wild and are very demanding," I said laughingly. She looked a bit guilty but soon shrugged it off and joined me in relieving laugh.

"Well, I guess that you are right," she said giggling when we had stopped laughing. "But now I regret that I haven´t sneaked on him. I really would have liked to see his dick in battle condition so to speak. And what he can do with it of course. Something to just dream about I guess."

I got a hunch that she hinted at something. I suddenly got bold.

"Well, if you want to see him in battle condition as you put it, I can easily arrange it. He was just about ready for another fuck when you showed up. To turn him on and make him hard will be a piece of cake," I said casually. "I think he has learnt to like RL women," I added giggling.

"Yes, I think he has. At least the one he has experienced this weekend. He said that he has had a marvelous time," she said as casually and started to giggle. "I would like very much to see his erect dick which you have been so excited about. But how could that be arranged? Sneaking behind the door?"

I realized that she suddenly had changed her mind completely. She hadn´t said no to my suggestion, on the contrary. She was already discussing how it could be done.

"Well, that´s a possibility of course. But not very pleasant I would say. Why don´t you hang on. Eric will be home in a couple of hours. We could have a foursome with each other's boys. I know that Eric very much would like to fuck you again. The two of you can demonstrate how ass fucking should be carried out. I know that you like to take the cock up the ass."

"Well, I do. And I really would like Eric to take me in the ass again. I guess that he has told you that he already has done it and very pleasantly I must say. But I am sorry. I am not prepared to fuck him in the presence of my son. That´s beyond my limits. Would you really fuck someone while Eric is watching?"

"Yes, I think I would. I know that my naked body turns him on and that feels great. As I said, he often gets erect when we are at the pool or at other places. And that is not only when he has those pleasant dreams. No, it happens quite often when he watches me. Well, nowadays I may have to put on a little show to make it happen. We are like a married couple in that respect. So, when I feel like it, I cook in the raw for instance. It gives me a marvelous feeling of youth that his old mother can turn him on. But as I said, that is as far as I will go."

"Oh, my goodness, you really are a sex crazy mother. But it sounds lovely to be able to turn on your son. I wonder if my son would be turned on by seeing me in the nude?" She sounded as if she really cared and her face told that she did. It held a longing expression.

"Oh yes, I am sure that you would turn him on. You have several assets that he likes. Big boobs, a round ass, a very nice rich bush and you are a redhead with a lovely color. I know from the browsing I mentioned that he likes redheads and especially those with your colors. So yes, he will get erect, I have no doubt about that. It´s also that Oedipus thing. Most young boys dream about to fuck their mothers. Want to give it a try?" I took the chance to put the direct question. Well, there was nothing to lose.

"Well, I don´t know. It would be lovely of course, but . . . well, I don´t know if I have the nerve. What will happen if I get scared in the middle of it? It could ruin the whole thing and I would feel bad about it. Maybe it could hurt him too, I don´t know. But it would be lovely."

"What about if you do it under a disguise? I have wigs that you can borrow and perhaps a wide hat and glasses. And as he has never seen you in the nude, he can´t recognize you from just the body. But it´s you he will see and respond to."

"But . . . but what will happen then. If he gets erect, I mean. I can´t leave him in such a state and I can´t fuck him, can I?" She looked really troubled. She was fully into it now and was thinking about all complications.

"Well, that´s not a big problem. Young boys get erect all the time without it´s hurting them. But if it worries you, I am ready to step in and give him a release. It would also give you the chance to see him in action. I promise, it´s worth seeing," I said giggling.

"Would you? That would be awfully kind of you," she said absentminded. She was obviously thinking of something else. But suddenly her mind was back. "But would you really want to fuck him while I am still around?"

"But yes of course. I have done it several times. I like being watched. It´s a turn on in itself. You really should try it," I said seriously. That was true and I really meant it.

"Oh my god, I can´t find any more excuses to say no. You have answers to everything. Although I am scared, I can´t stand not to give it a try. How shall we proceed?" She had given in completely and that turned me on immensely. I wanted to get fucked again and this time I think it would be even better than before. If I were right the boy would be very excited when the time came for him to mount me.

"Splendid. I have given it a thought while we have considered it. It´s a sunny day although it´s too cold for swimming. But the sheltered corner out there is sunny, and it has infrared heating. Yes, I think we will be just fine out there even when we are in the nude. Let me talk to your son."

I went to find the boy and found him browsing the net. I noticed that he was looking at a site with good-looking Milfs.

"Hey, it´s such a lovely weather. I want to get some sun on my body. Let´s have some snacks and refreshments at the pool. It will be warm enough in a corner there. Please help me with the cushions," I said casually. He followed me without questioning my idea and together we brought out a few cushions and put them in deck chairs. I also switched on the heater.

"Well, get naked then, while I get the snacks. You need some sun on your body too. You are sitting inside with your computer too much," I told him. He took off his shirt but suddenly looked uncertain.

"What about my mom. Where is she by the way?" he asked a bit concerned.

"She´s on the phone," I said telling a white lie. But she was in real estate and always had to work the phone on odd hours. "Maybe she will join us later. Would it trouble you if she does?"

"Oh, well, I don´t know. I have never been naked in her presence, not in recent years anyway. But she´s my mother so I guess it will be all right if you say so." He still looked concerned but not much. "Will she be naked too?" He asked after a little while.

"I have no idea," I said casually. "But I doubt that she brought a bikini so it might happen. Or maybe she will sun in her underwear. Would you be embarrassed if she too gets in the nude like the two of us?" He looked happy for a moment when he realized that I would be in the nude too. I was still fully dressed.

"Uhh . . . I don´t know. I have never seen her in the nude. Guess it´s all right though if you are here too . . . But . . . what will she . . .? I mean . . . if I get hard . . . I will if you are in the nude, you know that don´t you?"

"Yes, I know that can happen. And I will be very happy if it does. Then your mother can see for herself what a handsome son she has. I think it would do both of you good. Yes, I am sure of that. So just relax and let things take its course. Your mother is no chicken and has seen a lot. So, go on, undress and I will join you in a minute." I left him to go inside but looked back from the doorway. He had been a good boy and taken off the rest of his clothing.

I found my friend and told her that everything was ready for her performance.

"Oh my god, I am so nervous," she said and really looked that way.

"No need to be," I told her. "Just don´t think of him as your son. Think of him as a young man you want to make an impression on. One that you want to seduce and to fuck later. Pretend it to be Eric for instance. You did a great job seducing him, didn´t you."

She declined the wig but borrowed a hat with wide brims and a pair of big sunglasses. I led her to the door. She hesitated for a while but then took a deep breath and straitened her shoulders. She stepped out on the deck.

She gave a marvelous show. She took a tour around the pool deck without seemingly noticing her son. He startled and I think that he didn´t recognize her. I guess that he never paid attention to what she was wearing and thus didn´t recognize her wrap-around dress. And the wide hat and sunglasses shielded her face very effectively.

She stood still and, without haste but deliberately, took her dress off. Underneath she wore a low-cut bra that made her ample boobs full justice. The string panties were small and nearly invisible from the back. Only a thin strap came up from the crack of the ass and went around the hips. Stay-ups and high heels completed her attire. She looked smashing.

She looked around for a place to put the dress and found the kitchen counter. She moved over to it showing off very nicely. The full round ass rolled nicely. She stood at the bench for a little while taking in the sun. Then she took the string off and did it very gracefully. She pulled them down to the knees and then lifted first one leg and then another supporting herself with one hand on the counter. The bra followed a while later letting out the big boobs to swing freely.

She took another tour around the pool deck showing off. She was a true redhead, her colors being darker than the carrot-colored hair and milky white skin that many redheads have. Her hair was deep red and the skin-color more of a blonde. The pussy bush was thick and well groomed, it shone in deep red when the sun filtered through it. She looked just what I had found out that the boy liked best. But it was no coincidence. His likes were heavily influenced by her from early age when she nursed him and held him close to her naked body. And after that he must have seen her in the nude now and then until he got so old that she thought it to be improper.

I had watched the boy too. He really had taken her in. His cock had swelled already when she took the dress off and it got hard when she paraded in the buff. She kept doing it perfectly, showing off sexily but without the awkward positions that´s so common in porn. One could easily believe that she just had a good time on her own in the sun and was ignorant that she had an audience.

That impression was enhanced when the tour took her close to the corner where the boy sat. Her body startled when she suddenly saw him, and she tried to cover herself with one arm over the boobs and a hand over her mound. She had stopped just in front of him and stood as frozen for a while. Then there was a deep laugh and her arms dropped.

"Hi there, my boy, I didn´t see you," she said. I think it was only then that he realized that the woman was his mother. He had covered himself too. "No need to be embarrassed. We are on equal terms, aren´t we. It´s lovely to be nude in this nice sun, don´t you think." She kept on talking, a bit nervously I could hear but the flow of words made him relax and he took his hands away from his hard cock. Mother and son took in and enjoyed what was shown to them. The mother was proud I could tell. She had a very handsome son, the cock at least and she had turned him on. The boy´s embarrassment died away, and his cock got fully erect.

Time for my entrance. I had undressed while watching the show and now quickly got the snacks I had prepared in advance just in case. I made drinks, G and T for the mother and me and a coke for the boy.

I went out to join them and was happy that the boy´s cock got even harder when he saw me. I handed out the refreshments to mother and son.

"What a fantastic show," I whispered to her bending over with my ass towards the boy. "And it went excellently. You must be proud of the reaction of your son. He got rock hard as far as I could see. He really likes your body." She looked extremely proud and grinned broadly.

I sat down and we chatted freely while munching and drinking. The boy´s cock was in the center of our attention but after a while it softened. The mother saw it happen with disbelief. I understood her despair having felt the same when Eric had been in a similar situation. I had learnt that total nudity isn´t a turn on in itself after a while. It takes something more.

My friend got restless. She couldn´t let it happen I thought. She suddenly rose and took a new tour around the pool. This time she did it a little more provocative with slightly exaggerated movements. She leaned over the fence and started to wriggle her ass in a rhythm as following a tune. Her boobs swung accordingly hanging down.

And it worked. The boy´s eyes were glued to her body and he got hard again. When she saw it, a big grin spread over her face and she returned to her chair. I saluted her and we took big swigs of our drinks.

The stiff drinks took its toll after a while. We both felt unabashed. Suddenly the mother wanted the boy to tell about the adventures. He was unwilling but she coaxed him. He looked at me for help.

"Go on, tell her. As your mother she is entitled to know everything about you," I said. I was tipsy enough not to care and besides I wanted to hear what he wanted to tell and what the highlights had been for him.

So, he started telling, reluctant at first, how I had seduced him but well into the first intercourse he got bolder. "I couldn´t understand why she suddenly screamed but she assured me that it was all right. And I somehow understood when she screamed again a while later that it was screams of pleasure," he said. The mother made big eyes when she understood that I had cum twice already at his first attempt.

"The next morning, I became very happy when she came into my room and asked if I wanted to fuck again. I had longed for that. She sat on top of me and screamed five times very loudly before I cum. I think that means that she was satisfied." He looked very proud. "Well, later that day I fixed her computer and showed her some tricks. In return she taught me a lot about her body, and I could touch her everywhere. She had a very cool thing looking like a knob, the clit she called it. It came out from a shelter when I pushed it just like some knobs on my computer. And it got bigger and harder when I licked it. Very cool. Well, then suddenly my . . . my cock was inside her. She had been standing on all fours and I had been behind her. I really don´t know how it happened that I got inside her, but it felt tremendous, so I did like the first evening, moved in and out. She seemed to like what I was doing because she screamed several times again. Later she told me that it was called to fuck doggy style."

He went on telling, going through all the fucks we had had. He had relaxed and got rather detailed. I became very happy when I understood that he really had liked and appreciated all my efforts to give him a good time. He had been so calm and hadn´t said much after each fuck so I had been a bit uncertain.

When he had finished telling about our fuck on the kitchen table the mother couldn´t sit still anymore. She rose and took a tour around the deck showing off. She stopped a few yards away and stood in a very tasty pose. The boy´s cock had swelled and now jutted upwards.

"What a lovely picture she makes. RL is great, don´t you think. It´s in 3D and in full HD. The Milfs you were looking at on that site is just in 2D even if the pictures are excellent. She looks really great, doesn´t she?" I said leaning over my chair to get closer to him. He didn´t answer in words but his eyes were glued to his mother´s body when she moved slightly changing poses.

I thought that the time had come for me to make my move. I excused myself to go inside to freshen up. I went to my bathroom to pee and then showered my lower body. For no special reason I used my special nozzle to clean my hind hole. I wanted to be clean although I had no plan to let him in through the back door. I even put a good amount of my special lube up there.

I met the mother in the drawing room.

"Ah, there you are. I thought that you had got second thoughts about taking care of my son´s lovely erection. He really needs a relief by now," she said rather provocative.

"Oh no, no second thoughts, not at all. Just getting prepared, that´s all. No way I would miss that," I assured her. "Well, I think it´s best that you stay inside until we have got started. Then you can join us and see for yourself what a stud your son has become."

I left her and went out. The boy still sat in his chair but looked bewildered. He had suddenly been left alone. I leaned over him and took his cock in my hand.

"Care to fuck me again? I would like it very much," I said softly. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. He got hard in an instant which pleased me much more than I had thought.

"Oh, well yes. . . but what about my mother?" he asked.

"Don´t worry about her. She´s inside making her calls," I assured him. "Come, I want you to take me now." I pulled him up and embraced him. "I want to be fucked standing up. Over here will be perfect I think," I said pulling him with me to the kitchen counter. He was still hard, so I took up position leaning over the bench with my feet spread wide.

"Please, lick me, I want your tongue on my clit. Please." I actually begged him. He knelt obediently and dug in. He did a thorough job licking me and before I know it, I cum crying out loudly. I recovered quickly. This had only been a preliminary, although a pleasant one.