Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had eagerly been waiting for his action and was ready. I cum almost at once in a lovely orgasm. Another one followed suit. Suddenly Eric rose and before I knew what was happening his steel hard cock was forced deep into me. He started to fuck me in a steady rhythm that gave me a new series of orgasms with regular intervals.

I lost all sense of time. All I was aware of was the lovely thing the cock did in my pussy. I got disappointed when he suddenly stopped not knowing why he did it. He hadn´t cum, that I was sure of. But my disappointment went away when I found out that he wanted a change. He pushed me to lie on my back. I immediately understood what he wanted and lifted my ass to receive him. He entered me swiftly and resumed the lovely fucking.

He fucked me superbly. Now and then he wanted me to put my legs in different positions. My thighs were spread widely to the sides, my legs were high up in the air, my knees were up on his shoulders, my legs were hooked around his waist and several things in between that. All the time he fucked me steadily making me cum regularly. But everything had to come to an end. His behavior changed and his cock grew a little, a sure sign that he was about to cum. And soon he delived his seed deep in me which made me cum in a shuddering orgasm.

Afterwards I hugged him lengthily before going to my room to freshen up and rest. It had been such a tremendous fuck that had taken most of my strength.

When I woke up it was time to make lunch. A lunch planned to restore Eric´s reserves and give him a lot of new energy. But also to be pleasant. We chatted while we ate and had a good time.

In the afternoon we were out on the pool deck. I wasn´t naked remembering what Miss Barbro had said t about nudity. That it wasn´t exciting in itself and could be boring even. I wore a bikini, the sexiest I had in my wardrobe though.

Eric spent quite some time in the pool diving and swimming. I lay on the couch to work on my tan. I guess I dozed for a while because suddenly Eric stood at my side.

"Hi mom, do you want a massage?" he asked.

"A massage? How come, you have never given me one before?" I asked, being a bit confused.

"Well, I wanted to give you something in return to everything you have given me. So I have taken lessons," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh, have you. Very well then. Yes, I would very much like to have a massage," I said meaning it. I had got very curious about what he had in store for me.

Eric went inside but was back in instant with a bottle of oil and a big towel. He asked me to lay on my belly to start with. He took my small bra off when I had settled on the couch. He oiled his hands and started to work on my neck. It felt really good, and I relaxed and just enjoyed his work. He gradually went down my body until he was on the small of my back.

"Mom, do you mind if I take the bikini bottom off? It will be a better massage of the butt if it is off," he asked politely.

"No, of course not. I want the best massage you can deliver," I said giggling and helped him when he wriggled the bottom down my legs.

He continued by giving my ass cheeks a real good working over and then the thighs got a similar treatment. It felt incredibly good and very professional.

"Mom, time to turn around," he said when he had finished massage my calves and feet. "Here is a towel that you can cover yourself with for decency," he added.

"Eric, it has been lovely so far. Where have you learnt doing this," I asked being very curious. I really meant that it had felt good and very professional. I sat up with the towel in front of me in the same way I would have done if I had been in an ordinary massage parlor.

"Well, as I said, I wanted to do something special for you. I remembered that your friend, the redhead that became my second woman, is a physiotherapist. And I thought that massage is part of their work. I called her and asked if she could teach me how to do it. She said that she would be happy to teach me, for a fee of course. She was after all a professional and had to be paid for her services. So I have taken a number of lessons."

"My, my, well, she has been a real good teacher," I said and lay down on my back for the second round pulling the towel over me.

Eric started all over again from my neck working his way downwards. He folded away the towel a bit at the time but didn´t asked my permission to work on my boobs. They got a long and thorough treatment making my nipples to harden. When he had reached my lower belly, he stopped and moved to start massaging my feet instead. The towel covered my midsection in full. He worked his way upwards and when he reached the thighs the towel was pulled upwards bit by bit. After some time, I sneaked down and noticed that it just about covered my pubic area from below.

His hands worked steadily on my thighs getting closer and closer to my pussy slit. His thumbs worked on my inner thighs and now and then stroked over my pussy bush. Suddenly he was fingering my butt hole and I wondered how he had got access to that. I was sure that I had put my thighs close together when I lay down on my back although not being pressed tightly together. But now I found that my thighs were spread wide. I couldn´t remember that I had spread them. It must have been his massaging skill that had made me to spread them step by step.

His hands got bolder and worked on the entire pussy area but under the towel. He zeroed in on my clit and pussy entrance and gradually his massage got very erotic indeed. On their own will my thighs raised to give him better access. Suddenly his mouth was working on my boobs and especially on my hard nipples. I stopped thinking and just enjoyed his doings. He worked deliberately to give me an orgasm and I felt it build up inside me. He was in no hurry and let it take its time, slowly pushing me up the slope. Now and then he slowed down and kept me on the same level for a little while before he pushed me upwards a bit further. But when I was near the top of the hill. he worked deliberately to get me over the top by increasing his speed. When it was time for the final kill, he inserted two or three fingers in my pussy and reached my internal soft spot. When he did a spasm of pleasure went through my body and my back arched lifting my ass from the couch to get the best out of his treatment. He massaged the clit and the G-spot simultaneously pushing me over the top into a shuddering orgasm that I was sure could be heard a long way. He kept the pressure on both spots until I had calmed down and slumped on the couch.

"Oh, my goodness Eric. That was fantastic. Did she really teach you that too? I mean, it was not the ordinary massage a physiotherapist does?"

"Oh yes, she taught me all of that. But you are right. The first couple of lessons were about ordinary massage. But then she asked if I also wanted to learn about more intimate ways to give pleasure. Of course, I wanted that. So, she taught me how to do it."

"Tell me, I want to know how that bitch taught you," I said getting very curious.

"Yes, why not. The first lesson she let me watch when she gave a woman a massage explaining her doings as she went on. But in the middle of it she let me take part. Hands-on-training she called it. The woman didn´t object at all when I moved in. Not even when I gave her big sloppy breasts a good working over. I think she enjoyed that. I started gently but then got bolder when she did nothing to stop me. Afterwards your friend told me that what I had done wasn´t exactly an ordinary massage but that it had been right to give her that treatment. Always try to read the customer and give her what she secretly wants, she told me.

Well, in the next lesson your friend let me loose on her own body. She instructed me all the time what to do and how to do it. The same on the third lesson but it was towards the end of that she asked if I also wanted to learn how to give an intimate massage. The lesson was extended to teach me about that. In the fourth lesson she helped me to improve my technique. She made me to repeat it three times and making her cum each time. In the last lesson she had brought another woman, a friend or a regular customer, I don´t know. Well, it became another double session with your friend standing by whispering advice now and then. She also went through my doings in the pause while the woman recovered. I made her cum again in a series of small orgasms before the big one like the one you just got. But she still wasn´t satisfied. Your friend told me to also use my cock to caress her and that ended in a fuck that finally made her very content. Very content indeed, she said when she left.

"Oh goodness gracious me, what a bitch my friend is. Taking advantage of you like that to satisfy herself and her customers. But I must admit that she taught you excellently. How much did she charge you? I want to reimburse you."

"No need for that, thank you. I haven´t paid her any money. She wanted to get paid in kind. I had to fuck her twice for each lesson. Once before the lesson, the second after. No burden of course. It was very pleasurable. At least one of the fucks each time she wanted to be taken up the ass. I had no idea that there were so many variations fucking the ass. Very enjoyable and I learnt a lot. That reminds me that I must visit her next week for the final payment. She didn´t think that I was able to give her the fuck she wanted after I had taken that woman so thoroughly. I guess that she probably was right, I felt a bit worn out although I think I had been able to get hard again. I am pretty sure that she will demand to get a bonus fuck too. She never thinks it is enough with just one fuck regardless of how thorough it is. But that will be fun. I hope her ass has a new trick up its canal."

"Oh, my God. She really has taken you to her. Well, I know how good you are with women, and she really likes it, that´s for sure."

"Yes, I think she does. But speaking of women that like young boys remember me about that she told me that you have done to her son what miss Barbro did to me. That you became his first woman and that you taught him very thoroughly. She also told me that she watched the two of you making it out on this were spot. If I understood it correctly, he took you from behind you leaning over that kitchen counter over there. And that he took you both in the pussy and up the ass. Is that correct? Did you make him take you that way in her presence?"

"Oh yes I did. I had promised her to show what a good fucker he was despite his lanky look. When taking a woman from behind he has a special trick. He fucks extremely hard and with a tremendous speed. It feels like you have a jack hammer in you. Yes, he took me first in the pussy and then in the ass. But that was an accident. He slipped out of my pussy and when he forced his way back in, he missed the target and hit my butt hole with full force. He was halfway inside before I knew what had happened. But I let him stay and fuck my ass instead. I had already cum a few times with him in my pussy and now he brought me several more orgasms with his cock up my ass. His stamina is excellent. His mother got really impressed."

"Yes, she told me that you had taught him extremely well. She had never believed that he could fuck a woman like that and to her full satisfaction. And we both know that you are a very demanding woman not easy to make contented."

We got quiet looking at each other. I smiled at him and slowly lay back on the couch. I raised my legs high up in the air in a welcoming posture. Eric needed no more signal to dug in and licked me to a genuinely nice orgasm. Then he lay on top of me fucking with long, strong strokes. My well-oiled body made him slide easily adding an extra push each time he moved forward. He kept fucking me steadily succeeding to keep me on the orgasmic wave for a long time. He made sure that I was with him when he cum filling my womb with his seed.

Afterwards I went inside to freshen up and take a nap. The experience had been very intense and had went on for quite some time. I really didn´t want to feel tired later when it was time for our final fuck.

I dressed carefully in a very sexy leather dress. It was a gift from my late husband and not meant to be worn in public. Worn twice at selected private parties though but mostly for his eyes only. Still, it was classy if worn with dignity and pride. The fabric was the smoothest and thinnest leather and made to measure. It was short with a very deep plunging neckline that shoved most of my boobs were. I was happy that it still fitted me like a glove.

"Mom, you lock absolutely gorgeous," Eric exclaimed when he came down for dinner.

I had planned every dish in the dinner very carefully wanting that to be a memory as well. There were oysters to start with, followed by lobster. Then a prime beef of highest quality and for dessert a rare apple cake. A bottle of my best champagne to go with it. I no longer feared that Eric couldn´t stand it.

Eric praise of my cocking made me relax. Together we cleared the kitchen and then sat down in the drawing room for coffee. I had a glass of liquor, but Eric declined with a glint in his eye. We made small talk while I was thinking about what I had planned for the great finale. My pussy prepared itself for what would follow by getting moist and my nipples hardened which was very visible.

"Mom, what have you planned for our last fuck?" Eric suddenly asked. "I can see that you are thinking about it. You look very sexy I must say." He rose and went behind the sofa I was sitting in and put his arms around me from behind cupping my breasts. He put his cheek against mine and when I turned my head, he kissed me softly on the mouth. I returned his kiss and made it to a full-blown French kiss involving the tongues.

After a few minutes of nice cuddling and kissing I rose.

"Give me a few minutes and I will tell you", I said and went to my bedroom to prepare for the final kill so to speak. I took my time hoping that his excitement would grow as much as mine.

I came back downstairs having changed to a thin negligee tied only at the neck. Underneath I had a leather harness and small panties also in leather. High heels of course. Very high indeed. Hard to walk in but they make a lot of good to the looks of my body.

Eric was waiting for me and stood up when I entered the room. I straightened up a little more to really show off.

"Wow, mom. You look fantastic. So utterly sexy," he exclaimed. I could see in his eyes that he really meant it and not just was polite. That turned me on even more. Without saying anything I walked slowly and seductively to my playroom that was ready. I knew he would follow without being told.

In the room I turned around facing him. With a deep curtsey I let the negligee drop to the floor. I stayed down on my knees and helped him out of his trousers and shorts without looking up at him. When he was naked, I handed him the leash that was fastened to a choker around my neck. That had been the sign to my husband to take the lead.

I sneaked up at him. He looked confused for a while but then got the clue. He pulled on the leash making my head to come forward until my face was close to his body. I needed no further guidance. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him slowly to full hardness.

When he thought that my task was fulfilled, he pulled upwards at the leash telling me to stand up. He pushed me towards the fuck bench that I earlier had pulled forward and placed in the right angle in front of the mirrors and CCTV-cameras were switched on. I had also arranged the lightning wanting the best possible recording without having the room brightly lit up. Just a few spotlights would do the trick.

I followed his lead and climbed up on the bench making myself comfortable. He waited until I had stopped wriggling around before using the remote to fasten all the straps around my arms, legs and waist. He tightened them thoroughly and then took a step back.

"Mom, you look absolutely gorgeous up there," he said and took a tour around me. He stopped and put his cock against my mouth. I let him in giving his cock a refresher. Then he moved behind me.

"Let´s see what this wonderful lady has to offer," he said and caressed my thighs. Then he untied the straps of my small leather thong letting it drop to the floor.

"Oh yes, what a lovely sight. Mom, I just love your behind with those full ass cheeks and the round thighs and especially what´s between them. So utterly lovely your pussy looks, squishy and fresh. It will be most pleasurable to move in there. But first there are things I want to do."

I was already utterly excited, and my pussy was ready to fuck which Eric had noticed. But despite that he started to caress my entire body with hands and mouth. Although I really wanted nothing else than for him to put his cock in me and fuck me fast and hard, I kept quiet. And it paid off. His caresses felt so good. He mostly caressed my backside and especially the ass cheeks and thighs. Suddenly the bench motors whirred, and my thighs were spread as wide as the bench would go. He also lifted me up.

His hands now reached more of me to caress, especially my belly. They felt differently being more precise in the caresses and harder. Suddenly his thumb slid into my open pussy and his fingers took a good grip of my Venus mound. I cried out when he started to rock my flesh making his thumb to slid back and forth on my G-spot and the palm of his hand pressing on my engorged clit. The feeling was so intense that I cum almost instantly. He kept his steady grip until my orgasm had died away.

"Loved that, didn´t you mom?" he said cheerfully and smiled at me in the mirror.

"Oh, my darling, yes. If just you know how good it felt. Oh my goodness," I exclaimed smiling back at him.

"Very well, you want some more of that then, I guess," he said with a big grin on his face. He certainly was in a good mood I thought.

He kept rocking my flesh and pressing on the clit and the G-spot for some time. It felt like he was determined and know exactly what he wanted to achieve. Suddenly I felt his tongue on my butt hole. He licked it for a little while then stood up to face me in the mirror.

"Mom, it looks really nice. The butt hole I mean. A lovely colored puckered hole. I think it blinked at me. Does it mean that it wants to take part?" He asked mockingly.

"Oh yes, I think you got its message right," I answered trying to join his mood.

"Very well then," he said. My body suddenly trembled in anticipation. I thought that he now would do what my set up had had been meant to lead forward to. That he took me up the ass and fucked me silly that way.

His hand let go of its grip around my mound and there was a small interlude. I couldn´t see what he was doing behind me, but I soon enough got aware of it. Two fingers suddenly entered my pussy and was hooked inside. Then his thumb quickly was pressed into my butt hole. The ass was taken by surprise and the sphincter muscle didn´t close in time to stop him. Not that I wanted it but that is of course beyond my control.

He started to slide back and forth in both the pussy and the ass, and I felt his fingers and thumbs press against each other through the thin dividing wall. He found the G-spot again and then he put his other hand over my clit. He massaged me steadily watching me in the mirror following my climbing towards another orgasm. It felt lovely again and he slowed down not to push me over the brink too fast. But finally, I was on the top and cum with a loud scream. He kept his grip prolonging my orgasm all the time watching me in the mirror.

"Nice, wasn´t it, mom," he said joyfully, looking at me smilingly.

"Oh yes, indeed it was. Both holes got what they wanted," I answered giggling. "My friend must have taught you that. I certainly haven´t and I don´t think Miss Barbro did either," I added.