Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well mom, what about it? Time for some real fucking, don´t you think?" he said still in a light mood. "I think this lovely backside is longing to be used in the way it´s been designed for. It looks really hungry." His hands now caressed my ass cheeks hard and not only the cheeks but also down the crack to the ass hole and then further to rub the clit that got hard and protruding again.

"Oh yes, my darling Eric. You are absolutely right about that. It wants to be utilized in full and I hope the design is to your liking," I said again trying to join his mood. I was astonished because he had never talked to me like that before. But it turned me on.

"Very well then. Here we go then," he said and with a swift forward thrust entered my pussy. It was extremely ready, and he sank all the way inside with his first push. A shove made him bottom out in me and me to cry out of pleasure.

"Your hole liked that, didn´t it. And you too, I presume," he said jokingly. Well, there are more to come." He started to fuck me, but I was a little disappointed. It felt good, extremely good in fact, but I had wanted to be taken in the ass. I had thought that he had understood what I wanted by the set up.

"Don´t worry mom. The pussy before the ass, for a warmup, your friend says. She always wants it that way. No way she will allow a direct entry in her ass. It´s fine with me. Makes her ass even better and ready to accommodate my cock."

I was flabbergasted. He had read my thoughts and knew exactly where he was heading. I relaxed to just enjoy the lovely fucking that went on in my pussy. Eric was at his best this evening I realized and soon got the first of a series of orgasms. He went on fucking my hungry pussy changing speed and hardness and varying the strokes all the time. I was in heaven and didn´t give a thought to how I really had wanted him to take me.

After what felt like an eternity of lovely fucking with many orgasms he slowed down. I felt that his body was preparing to deliver his seed in my pussy.

"Hey mom, I will cum shortly. Want to join me," he suddenly shouted, another astonishing novelty.

"Oh yes, yes, yes very much, yes, yes, oh yes, give it to me," I cried holding back the orgasms that had been on its way. My body responded to his, taking in the change in his movements and adjusting to it. It knew that when his thrusts became shorter and faster, he was near. My body let itself loose just a fraction before he shot his first round in me. We cum together in a long, intense orgasm, me screaming highly and him grunting deeply.

It had been lovely, maybe the best fuck we had had ever. I realized that I know him so well by now that my body had been in control. There had been no need for my mind to give directions to my pussy. My primal brain had steered it all, letting my mind rest and just enjoy. And enjoyed I really had. The orgasm made my body to shudder and my pussy to ripple along his cock, milking the last drops out. It kept changing the pressure around it for a long time.

All the time I had looked at Eric in the mirror and could follow his progress on his face and in his eyes. The expression changed all the time from happiness to concentration and to pure lust when he delivered his seed in me. When his last round had left his cock, he lifted his head and locked eyes with me.

We smiled happily at each other being silent for a while to enjoy the nice aftermaths.

"Hey mom, I think your pussy liked that. It has never been so vivid and active. Well, maybe at our first fuck when you pretended to be a friend of yours. It was lovey to say the least," Eric said patting me.

"Thank you, my darling son. I am so happy that you enjoyed it. I certainly did. Yes, I think it was our greatest fuck ever. I must admit that I enjoyed it so much that I forgot about you and just received your fucking for my own pleasure. But if you tell the truth my pussy made up for my selfishness making sure to bring you pleasure."

"Oh yes mom. It certainly did. It was fantastic. The best pussy in the world," he said smilingly flattering me.

Suddenly he looked me intently in the eyes. We said nothing just looked at each other. I remembered that he had looked at me like that on a few occasions before. What first came to my mind was on his birthday when we went on stage together. Miss Barbro was down on all fours on a couch with Eric fucking her from behind. Eric had just delivered his seed in her when I started to ride a stud man right in front of them. Eric stayed behind Miss Barbro pressing himself hard against her ass to stay inside her. Eric´s eyes had never left mine and when I cum in a screaming orgasm Miss Barbro pushed Eric out of her pussy to show the audience that he had got hard again. Similar things had happened a few times more.

I wondered if it would happen again, that he could get hard so soon again. I knew that he recovered amazingly fast, he had proven that several times, not least when I first fucked him in secrecy.

I turned my mind to my pussy to find out the status of his cock. I got flabbergasted to find that he was rock hard. I felt that my pussy muscles kept keeping him in shape and probably had done so all the time.

"Yes mom, I am still hard. And I will take you in the ass now if you allow me that," he said just when I had come so far in my investigation of the status of his cock. And again, he had read my thoughts.

"Oh, my goodness, yes. If just you knew how much I want that. I was afraid that we got so carried away when you fucked my pussy that it wouldn´t be possible. But you are able now, aren´t you," I said breathlessly.

"Yes, of course I am. I told you, didn´t I. Pussy before the ass. And that was a promise I intend to keep. Just now in fact."

He withdrew from my pussy with a good plopping sound. He took a step back and came around to face me.

"A refresher would be a nice help if you don´t mind," he said and put his erect cock against my lips. I took him in, savoring the taste or our combined juices for a little while before sucking him to full hardness. My excitement grew rapidly.

"Thank you, mom. That was great," he said moving behind me again.

I had put a tube with a good lube handy but wasn´t sure if he had noticed it. But he had and now pushed the long nozzle into my butt hole pressing the content into me. He stood still behind me for a little while.

"What a lovely sight," he said stroking over my ass cheeks. "The pussy, fresh as ever, and the butt hole waiting. I think it´s blinking at me again,"

In the same instant he put his cockhead against the hole and pressed steadily to be let in. I did my best to persuade the sphincter muscle to relax, and after a short while it gave in. The cockhead slipped inside but the muscles held his cock in a firm grip just behind the head. Eric waited but used the time to adjust the height of my ass with the remote and narrowed my thighs. When my thighs were moved, the ass muscles allowed him to push further inside. With a few short jabs he forced his cock all the way into my ass until I felt his balls touch my upper thighs. He grabbed my hips and pressed himself hard against my body.

"Mom, this feels just great," he exclaimed. "Are you ready to fuck?

I had no time to answer before his cock moved in my canal. And then it felt so lovely that all I could muster was to moan highly. My dream suddenly was fulfilled. Since I decided to let Eric fuck me it had been my ultimate target, to have him take me up the ass on this bench. I hoped that he could do me as good as his father. It had certainly started out well.

During the weeks we had fucked regularly I had purposely avoided to be taken on the bench. I wanted it to be used for the great finale where we were now. I hadn´t been sure if I would have been able to resist to ask to be taken in the ass if I already was strapped on the bench even if the purpose for that was to be fucked in the pussy. So finally having his lovely cock deep in my ass felt tremendous.

And it soon become even better. His doings in there felt so extremely good. I was already close to my first ass orgasm. He fucked me steadily until I cum and then switched to a faster tempo. After a while I was on my way again and this time he succeeded to keep me surfing on the orgasmic wave for a long time. Orgasms rippled through my body endlessly. I was in heaven. I had lost all sense of time and thought of nothing but my pleasure that filled my entire body. But suddenly I got aware of that Eric had changed his way of fucking my ass canal. The orgasmic wave got lost and I felt that Eric had slowed down and now fucked me with long slow strokes. I started to meet him actively feeling a bit ashamed that I had been so totally carried away that I had forgotten all about him. All that had mattered was the utterly pleasant feelings his cock created in my ass.

Now I took an active part to pleasure both of us. I started to use all the facilities my body had and soon got rewarded by deep grunts of satisfaction. We found a common rhythm and together we worked towards what I understood was to be the great finale. We drifted towards it slowly wanting to savor every minute of it. But finally, I felt that Eric wanted to shoot his load into me. But he was careful and caring enough to make sure that I was with him. And we cum together in an earthquake, me screaming on top of my lungs in a long lasting cry starting when Eric fired his first round in my ass and dying away slowly long after his last round.

I was exhausted. I thanked God that I was up on the bench and could rest on it. I felt Eric behind me with his upper body on my back and his arms around me. I guess we rested like that for quite some time.

After a while I felt that Eric stood up behind me but still pressed against my butt. His hands held my hips firmly. I looked up and met his eyes in the mirror. He smiled happily at me and I smiled gratefully back at him.

"They went quite well, I think," he said. "Your ass was very responsive and accommodating I must say. It squeezed my cock firmly when I wanted and was looser when I wanted to bang you harder. Exuberant.. And to take you on this bench made it even better. You are securely tied and your butt doesn´t sway forward when I bang you but meet me firmly. It was lovely."

"Oh yes Eric, it was. Indeed, it was. I can´t find the words to describe how lovely it was for me. It was our best fuck ever just like I had hoped it would be. And that you took me twice in a row without even get soft in between was fantastic. Oh, my darling, what a great fucker you have become, far beyond what I had hoped when I brought Miss Barbro in to teach you."

I got silent watching him in the mirror. He still stood behind me holding my hips to keep himself close to my butt. But his cock softened and shrank out of my ass. Suddenly he used the remote to unfasten me and helped me to climb down from the bench. He hugged me and held me tight.

"Thank you, mom. It has been lovely," he said. "Not only tonight but the whole experience during these six or seven weeks. You have given me so much."

"Yes, it´s been lovely for me too. I had longed for so long to have your cock in me. I am very happy that we finally decided to skip all moral inhibitions and rules. And that, when the sin already was committed, we fulfilled our dreams and wishes. If just you know how much I have liked it. I have thought of little else during the weeks but how you were going to fuck me next time."

I stood in his arms for a long time savoring his young strong body. Then, after a quick detour to freshen up, we sat down in the living room. I fetched a bottle of champagne and some delicious snacks that I had handy in the refrigerator. We made small talk about our fucking sessions, sipped the wine and munched on the snacks.

"My friend seems to have taught you a lot about how to take a woman up the ass. I got extremely impressed by your skill," I suddenly blurted out. "But tell me, do you take her too twice in a row like you just took me? You said that her rule was the pussy before the ass, didn´t you?" For some reason I felt jealous. I didn´t like the thought that another woman could make him perform like that. I wanted to be the only one.

"Yes, she has taught me a lot. Nearly every time she wanted to be taken in the ass and has showed me a lot of variations. But she has also told me in detail how I should behave once my cock was in her ass canal. And no, I haven´t been able to take her twice in a row. What I do is to start by fucking her pussy but only for a while to warm her up as she calls it. I must be careful though and withdraw in time, get a little breather and then put my cock in her ass. She wants it a bit rough, so I force my cock right through her guarding muscles to get inside her directly. She loves the pain, she says. Although she cries out and whimpers."

"Oh, goodness gracious me, what a bitch she is. Well, I am incredibly grateful that she has taught you so well. But I am happy that you didn´t force your cock into my ass like that. I wouldn´t have liked it." I got very mirthful to learn that she wasn´t inspiring enough to make him take her twice in a row.

"Well, she told me not to do it with wimpy women that couldn´t stand some pain." Eric said grinningly.

"That was good of her. Although I don´t think that I am wimpy I don´t like the pain when a cock is brutally forced into my ass. No, it should be done just like you did it. Then I can savor the pleasure from the very beginning and not have to wait until the pain has worn off." I said and took another swig of the champagne. The chill and bubbles made wonders to make me feel at ease. I was rather tired and very satisfied indeed.

"I think she likes some pain also in other ways. When I was there for my second lesson she got in the nude as I told you and there were some bruises and colored swellings on her buttocks," Eric said grinning broadly.

"Oh, I didn´t know that she liked spanking," I said. "What did it look like, I mean what tool was used on her butt?"

"I am not sure. But from what I have seen on the net it looked like a cane had been used. Long strikes across her bottom. But last time I was there the marks were different. The entire butt was reddish and blue without any distinctive marks. I guess she got punished with a paddle of some sort."

"Oh my God. She really seems to be into it. Getting spanked twice in about one week. What a slut she is. And yes, I guess that you are right about a paddle. Or maybe it was on open hand that was used. That can make the ass very reddish."

I smiled at Eric but was in deep thoughts about my experiences of spanking. My husband and I had tried it quite a few times but had stopped since it wasn´t a turn on for me. But I still had a number of tools in the drawer.

"Well, sluttish or not, you must thank her from me that she has taught you so well," I said after a while.... "Oh no, on second thought don´t do it. I am not supposed to know about that, am I?" I added giggling.

"No, I won´t," Eric said, laughing at the implications if he had.

"But if you want to you can tell her that you have told me about it. And tell her that my invitation still stands for a get together where we can switch sons for a good fuck. I really want to know how much her son has improved since I introduced him," I said. And most of all I wanted to have him in me again getting banged from behind by his jackhammer, I thought for myself.

We made some more small talk before I decided that it was time for bed. We hugged lengthily and he kissed me on the cheek before we parted. I took a long hot shower before going to bed feeling very satisfied and content.

I lay in my bed thinking about all the pleasantries that had taken place during the day and the weeks before. I was incredibly happy with how well my plans had worked out although Eric had altered some of them. But that was to the better I decided. Especially that massage was a genuinely nice surprise as the beginning of a very good fuck.

Having come so far in my thoughts there was a knock on my slightly open door.

"May I come in? Eric asked.

"Yes of course," I answered. "What is it?

"Well, I want to join you in your bed. There still is some time before midnight when the Sunday is over, isn´t it?" he said.

"Yes, there is," I said, and my pussy twitched. Was it possible that he was horny again after all the fucking we had done during the day? And was I ready to fuck again, I had felt so satisfied and at ease. Yes, my pussy said. I am ready and long for it. "Yes my darling, you are most welcome." I said and pulled the duvet away and moved over.

It became a long, slow and very pleasurable fuck. I was on my back for most of the time but moving my legs now and then to pleasure him and give him new energy. He, on the other hand, made sure that I cum in a few slowly growing orgasms. But when I felt that he was near, my body took over making sure that he got the best support there is and that I was with him in a mutual great finale.

We were just in time. He was resting on top of me when the grand-father clock chimed twelve. He rose, gave me a hug and a kiss and then was gone.

A few days later Eric reported that he had seen my friend and fucked her silly in the ass. Twice, but not in a row, he assured me. There had been new bruises on her butt so he wasn´t the only one that fucked her, he concluded.

"She wanted me to tell you that she isn´t ready to fuck me in the presence of her son so she says thanks but no thanks to that sort of party. But she also said that she wanted very much that you checked her son out and that they were waiting for your invitation," he said grinning broadly.

"Oh, thank you. I hope you enjoyed her ass," I said a bit sourly.

"Yes, I did, And I think she really liked it, although I forced my cock into her ass, going all the way inside with one brutal thrust. It must have got rather painful. But she assured me that it was just as she wanted it. But your ass is even better, the best there is, just like your pussy."

"Oh, thank you. You are flattering me I think." But I got pleased that he said that. I must admit that I was jealous of my friend although I had got it started. Well, that was as it was and he probably wouldn´t fuck her again. She obviously was busy with another lover who probably treated her ass to her full satisfaction both by spanking it and fucking it.

Life went back to normal. I got more careful not wanting to tease Eric. I thought that he still lusted after my body, but he kept to the agreement we had made. I avoided being nude in his presence and wearing clothes that were too sexy.

My pussy got what it wanted through the mother and son meetings and I think Eric too got satisfied. He fucked two or three women every time and to their full satisfaction I heard in the restroom. He became a legend among the mothers and quite often they tried to make him take them a second time in the same evening or promise to take them the next time.

But my mind wasn´t really satisfied. The young boys were grateful and did their best but most of them needed to be told what to do. I liked that but I also longed for a man that took charge. But as long as Eric was around and wanted to go to these meetings I wasn´t prepared to go hunting.

But one day things suddenly changed. On a Sunday morning at breakfast Eric told me that he no longer wanted to visit the meetings. He had get together with a girl he told me and didn´t want to cheat on her. Her name was Marianne and he had known her for some time. But they hadn´t been a pair until recently.

I was incredibly happy for him and even more so when I had checked out her family. She certainly wasn´t a gold digger wanting him for his money. Her family was wealthy with a long record and lived in a big house in the same neighborhood.