Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I talked to Carla about the situation. She said that many women would be sorry that Eric probably wouldn´t be back. She also said that it was a problem that I didn´t bring a boy. Even pairs were needed.

But she had a solution for me. She had got questions from quite a few women if there was a possibility to have their sons introduced more in private. They didn´t want to take the risk of a failure if the boy had to fuck openly in the group the first time. Was I willing to be the teacher to those boys? If so, she would extend the services to include a private introduction to newcomers. Barbro had already done it a couple of times, she added. I thought that I remembered that.

That fitted me like a glove. With the experiences from my youth and later with the son of my friend it felt like a lovely challenge. But I said that I wanted to teach him more than once if it was necessary to get him confident enough to fuck other in the group. The mother had to wait for another meeting or two until she could get what her pussy wanted. Carla readily agreed and said that there was a prospect already at the next meeting.

So I took up my career as an introducer and teacher of sex that I had started in my youth. And my first boy was lovely to handle. So vulnerable at first but quickly picking up courage and skill after the first fuck. Since they were young and horny some of them could perform twice during the first evening and a few also a third time. Later, when they got the hang of it and had got more confidence they always performed at least twice.

The new service immediately got popular. I soon had a new boy at each meeting and shared my time between him and the ones I had introduced earlier. I wanted to give each one at least three lessons so I had to extend the hours I put into it to be able to give the boys the knowledge and confidence I wanted before letting them loose on the other women. I heard from them that they liked to be fucked by a boy that had been professionally trained.

Meanwhile Eric and Marianne got closer to each other and it felt like their relationship was rather strong. One evening at dinner a couple of weeks after he first had told me about Marianne, he looked concerned and worried.

"Mom, I might have a problem. A big problem," he said reluctantly. "You see, I have reason to believe that I have fucked Marianne´s mother. I am rather sure that she is a member of the mom and son club and that I have fucked her there. And not only once but four or five times."

"Oh, my goodness, yes I see that there might be a problem. What makes you think that she has been on these meetings? You haven´t met her yet, have you?"

"Yes, I have but only briefly once when I picked Marianne up. Her first name fits and as you know it´s not a common name. And Marianne has a brother in the right age for the club. So yes, I am rather sure. And if I am right you have fucked him. In fact, I think that you were his first woman and have taken him under your wings a few times more. And now I am invited to dinner on the coming Saturday. What should I do? Tell Marianne?"

"Oh yes that can be troublesome. But I don´t think that you should tell Marianne. Not just yet, not until you are sure. You haven´t fucked her yet, have you?"

"No, I haven´t. She has assured me that she wants it as much as I do but has asked me to be patient until the time is right. I have a feeling that it might happen soon. Maybe already this Saturday," Eric said with both hope and fear in his eyes.

"Well, my advice is to wait and see what will happen. Maybe her mom won´t recognize you and then it´s all right for the time being. But if she does, she will take what she thinks is the right action. I can´t foresee what that would be, but I guess that she is an open-minded woman since she has joined the club. She might take it for what it is. You haven´t cheated on Marianne. Everything has happened before you got steady with her. And letting boys fuck mothers is what the club is for. She has joined to take part in that, so she has a responsibility too. I think I remember her and her son. He has become quite good and made me cum twice the last time I fucked him. So, wait and see, that´s my advice."

"Oh, thank you mom, for having sorted it out," Eric said relieved.

"By the way, is she any good, Marianne´s mother I mean?" I asked, suddenly being very curious.

"Yes, yes she is. Incredibly good indeed. Top three I would say. After you of course. No, on second thought, I would say that she is the best of all the women I have had at the club. She always made it worthwhile to line up for her. She really made sure to give me a good time. It was great fun to be with her and she made me understand that she enjoyed herself just as much," Eric said, suddenly enthusiastic.

"Now, that´s a good sign. It tells that she knows why she is there. She has not joined just to give her son experience in the pussies of other women. No, she really wants to give other boys as much pleasure as possible. I guess that she is a very understanding woman."

No more was said about that. On the Saturday afternoon Eric dressed properly in suit and tie. I think they expect me to be formally dressed, he said when I complimented him for his smart looks.

On Sunday morning I was up early. I couldn´t sleep because I was so curios to know what had happened. But Eric wasn´t in his bed when I checked. Well, that was a good sign I thought. He hadn´t been thrown out. I didn´t believe that Marianne´s mother hadn´t recognized him. He had after all fucked her several times. I guessed that she thought that it was all right.

Eric didn´t show up until towards lunch. I met him at the door extremely eager to know how the mother had reacted.

"It went very well, he said. "She recognized me at once. We had a short chat a while later where she told me not to worry. She knew that I hadn´t cheated on Marianne but left the club as soon as we had become a pair. She also said that she would tell Marianne at a later stage. She also said that she was happy that Marianne had met someone being so good with women. That´s why I was invited to dinner. The mothers of her family had for generations been very anxious that the first time for the daughters should be a success. So tonight, I was going to be allowed to take Marianne´s cherry. She would supervise it all, she said.

I wondered what Marianne had to say about that. But she assured me that Marianne wanted everything to be carried out according to the long tradition in her family. And it became a most interesting night that went on in the morning. I might tell you all about that later. Now I must get some sleep."

I couldn´t get more out of him there and then but had to let him go to bed. He looked happy though so all must have gone well, I thought.

- - - -

To be continued but another woman will take over as storyteller.

In part IV Harriet will tell about the behavior of her son and what happened when they joined the mom and son club.