Lustfully Taken

Story Info
He takes her roughly when they get home drunk.
2.8k words
4.43
26.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is my twentieth story on Literotica! Your feedback and comments have been both wonderful and an inspiration. My entries on here have slowed a bit in the past couple of months due to being busy and a little writer's block but there are plenty in progress! Now for my twentieth submission I've gone for a quick lust filled rough sex story with a scene from one of my favourite kinks! A clue is it's a wet one! Anyway thank you for all the love and after this number 21 will soon be on its way!

It was 1am that they drunkenly stumbled through the door. They had been guests at a wedding and more than enjoyed the free bar that had been on offer. A night of dancing and drinking had now not just left Louise drunk but also horny. The sight of James in his smart outfit of shirt, tie and trousers always made her go weak at the knees. He just looked so damn hot that she had wanted him to just sweep her away and take her there and then. Even in the taxi on the way home her thighs were rubbing together slightly as her pussy got moist thinking about the fun they could have once home.

Once through the door Louise threw herself at James. Her hands roamed at his chest pulling his jacket open, she stretched up high on her heels to reach his mouth and forcibly shoved her tongue in his mouth. He vaguely had time to react to her passionate kiss when he recoiled in pain. She had passionately bit his lip and had bitten hard as well. More importantly she had done it on purpose.

"Someone feeling horny?" He remarked licking his lip and gently touching it to assess the damage.

"Yes." Was all she replied looking up at him demurely with a slight smile. Her eyes though gave away what she was really feeling. They were slightly glazed over and looking at him intently. Party due to the vodka consumed and partly due to the fact she was heading into the zone. The zone where she craved being a naughty slut that needed use. He knew it as well as they stood there in the hall way looking at each other.

"How horny?" He dared to ask.

"This horny." Was her almost robotic trance like response as with one hand she grabbed his shirt and pulled at the front hard ripping three buttons to expose part of his chest.

He was stunned that she had just ripped open his brand new shirt that had cost him over a £100. Her nails then quickly flashed down his chest leaving red marks forming.

"I want you to take me." She demanded. "I want you to abuse me, push me."

For a couple of brief seconds he looked at her and gathered his thoughts. She was such a pretty girl. Early thirties, long blonde hair, a slim shapely figure. Even in her high heels shorter than him but impressively toned legs. Her arse was peachy and perfect. Her eyes a deep blue, her mouth with her bright red lipstick perfect for sucking cock. She always looked so happy and innocent but he knew her better than anyone else. When she was in this type of mood to provoke him sexually he knew she was ready for some kinky fun. The look in her eyes and her robotic answers were as if she was hypnotised or possessed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She pleaded. "Hurt me, treat me like a dirty whore."

If he was unsure then his cock betrayed him as his erection strained against his trousers. He gave a wry smile at her, he was just as horny as her and her words was all he needed to hear.

He suddenly reached out and pushed her up against the wall and kissed her mouth forcibly and then moved down to her neck, sucking and biting it. She moaned out aloud as she felt his hand roughly grabbing the inside of one of her thighs and pushing her legs apart. Before she could regain any senses she felt her tights ripped open by him and his hand roughly pulling her lacy black knickers to one side. Fingers were pushed forcibly inside her soaking wet pussy. She had no idea how many, at least two maybe three, she didn't care and she was so wet they had just slid in with ease.

She cried out as he bit down on her neck again and his fingers began to piston in and out of her pussy. This is what she had been thinking about and wanting all night as they had been on their best behaviour. Every so often she got this urged to be used roughly and degraded. He knew this as well and their deep understanding of each other and the trust between them meant he knew exactly how far to push her and use her.

"Get on your knees". He growled firmly at her pulling his fingers out of her pussy.

Once she was on her knees he shoved his fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself on him. She loved tasting her wetness on his fingers as she knelt ready for what was to come next. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth leaving her smiling up at him as he undid his belt, dropped his trousers and then his pants. His hard, erect cock sprang free right in front of her face. She smiled again in delight knowing this cock was going to use her again and that it was all hers.

He roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards his cock. It hurt her but at the same time turned her on so much. Even the alcohol didn't numb how hard he had pulled her hair. His hard cock touched her lips and she opened her mouth wide to accept it. Before she even had time to think his cock was in the back of her mouth making her splutter and gag. She loved it though, the feeling of how hard his cock felt in her mouth, the action of how he had just pushed her head down on his cock and was now ramming his cock in and out.

He continued to face fuck her hard and fast as she was knelt on her knees just inside of the front door. It had barely been five minutes since they had come through the door but in their drunken and horny haze they didn't care. Her eyes were watering already ruining her previously perfect eye make up. Her lipstick was beginning to smudge around her mouth as she began drool around his cock.

Suddenly his cock was out of her mouth and she gasped for air through her open mouth. Her body was being lifted up and dragged to the kitchen from the hallway. Her heels made a noise on the hard floor of the kitchen as she felt herself being bent over the kitchen table. He roughly pulled up her skirt over her bum as she felt his breath hot on the back of her neck.

"Are you sure you still want it rough and hard?" He growled into her ear.

"Yes...please." She pleaded through her gaze of desire, lust and drunkenness.

"Arrgh!" She screamed out as she then felt his hand smack her bum cheeks.

"How rough and hard?" He growled again followed by another smack on the other cheek.

"Just fucking use me hard." She begged.

He brought his hand back again and spanked the same cheek again but this time harder. He repeated this over and over again on both bum cheeks. Even though her arse was covered with her tights and knickers it still stung. And even though the spanking stung it still turned her on and made her even more wet. She grunted everytime he made contact with her arse cheeks loving the abuse she was getting.

Eventually he stopped spanking her arse and took a step closer to her. He grabbed hold of her tights again and ripped them open some more. Even the sound of then ripping made her shudder in delight at the thought of what was to come next. Next she felt his fingers roughly pull her small lacy knickers to one side.

Then she felt it. His hard cock against her soaking wet pussy lips. But before she had time to take in the feeling his hands were on his hips and the cock was being pushed hard and forcefully inside of her. She moaned out loudly as his cock thrust fully inside of her. Without even letting her get used to it he pulled back and thrust again and started to fuck her hard and fast bent over their kitchen table.

He didn't hold back fucking her either. He grabbed hold of her hair with one hand and pulled on it hard as he continued his assault on her pussy. She screamed out as he pulled her hair back and felt his balls slap against her thighs. This was the pure lust filled fucking she had been craving all night. He was hurting her and using her like a piece of meat but this is what she was craving and turned on her on more than anything. His cock continued to plough into her pussy from behind. He was rock hard and going at it like never before. He knew she was loving this rough fucking as much as he was.

Neither had no idea how long they had been fucking like this, it could have been barely minutes or even longer they didn't care they were too far into their fucking. Only now did she realise that being bent over the kitchen table and held down and being fucked was putting pressure on her bladder. In the car on the way home she had felt the need to pee come on but in the drunken mix of rushing to get inside and their lust to fuck she had forgotten her need. Now her full bladder was being put to the test but she tried to forget about it and enjoy the pounding her pussy was getting.

But the pressure on her bladder was too much now and in her drunken horny state whilst getting fucked she didn't think about. At first she didn't realise, her pussy was already soaking wet, but the pressure had become too much and she started to pee herself. Slowly it started to run down her legs soaking her tights. She suddenly realised what was happening but was too far gone in desire to do anything about it or even care about. Not only that it just seemed to make her even more turned on. It took him a little longer than her to realise what was happening and he suddenly stopped fucking her.

"Are you pissing yourself?" He said to her whilst still balls deep in her.

"Yes." She quietly whimpered.

"You dirty bitch." He growled as he suddenly pulled out of her pussy making her gasp at the shock of his pulling out.

"Only naughty sluts do that don't they?"

She never replied as she stayed bent over as her peeing subsided leaving her stood in a puddled of her own pee and both legs soaked.

"Well?!" He asked as he pulled on her hair pulling her head back again.

"Punish me." She said quietly.

"What?" He said despite knowing full well what she said.

"Punish me...hurt me." She cried out as he pulled her hair again.

He knew exactly what she said and what she wanted. He let go of her hair and stood back. He pulled the belt from his trousers and held it in his hands.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Just fucking do it." She replied looking round at him her eyes wide with desire and lust. She was in that zone where she was wanting to be pushed to her limits.

He swung his arm back and struck her arse cheeks with his belt. She yelped out at the shock and pain of his belt making contact with her bum. Despite the tights covering her cheeks it still stung. He struck again and again, harder each time. She screamed out in a mix of pain and lust, she didn't care if the neighbours heard her cries it was all about the moment these two where sharing and their lust for each other. Her cheeks became redder and redder with each strike and more painful yet still she craved more.

He stopped and looked at his work. Her reddened arse cheeks bent over the table. He pulled her knickers to one side again and roughly jabbed a finger in her tight arse. She moaned out loud yet again at this intrusion. Through the fog of lust and alcohol she knew what was coming next. He worked his finger in sharply and roughly followed by a second finger. His fingers stretched her tightest hole as he worked them in and out. Suddenly they were out of her arse and she was left there exposed and bent over the table. She heard him behind her doing something. She didn't need to turn around to see what he was doing, she already knew he was lubing up his cock.

She felt his hands again on her arse cheeks making her jolt. They roughly and firmly spread her arse cheeks apart. Next she felt the head of his hard cock feeling hot against her expose bum hole. He pushed and pushed hard forcing his cock into her tight hole. She screamed out loudly in a mixture of pain, pleasure, excitement and desire. He pushed the head in past her ring making her gasp and brace herself. He pulled back alittle and pushed back in this time further. She screamed again and continued to do so with every further push into her arse. Eventually he worked his way as far into her tight hole as he could and now settled into a rhythm of fucking her arse as hard as he could.

He pulled back on her hair yet again making her scream again in desire. His other hand reached around and found her clit. She screamed now in delight as he rubbed her clit furiously almost in time with the fucking of her arse. Her legs almost gave way as her long awaited orgasm started to rip through her body. She held onto the table for support as her orgasm built to a crescendo and wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

All of a sudden he pulled out of her arse. She gasped at the pain and the sensation of his cock suddenly not being inside of her. The next thing she realised she was on her knees, he must have pulled her around and down but it had happened in such a quick drunken, horny, blur that she didn't realise. She did realise she was on her knees on the cold kitchen floor knelt in her own now cold piss. Her head was being pulled back, his fist was tightly grabbing her hair and pulling it back.

She looked up at him wide eyed, her make up smudged and eyes watering. His other hand was furiously wanking his cock just inches from her face. She immediately opened her mouth wide waiting for what was about to come. He groaned loudly as his cock jerked forward alittle and began to cum. She felt the first hot spurt land on her cheek followed by one on her forehead. More and more cum spurted forth covering her face. Shots landed on her nose, another on her cheek, one straight on her left eye making it sting. He pointed his cock at her wide open mouth, the final shots of his load shooting directly in her mouth.

As soon as his ejaculation had finished he didn't even give her time to swallow the cum in her mouth. Straight away he shoved his cock in her mouth making her gag. She tasted the mixture of his cum, her arse and the lube in her mouth and savoured all of it. She swallowed down the cum and sucked hard in his cock, swirling her tongue around to clean. Finally he withdrew his cock and stood back leaving her knelt there with a cum splattered and make up smudged face.

Both of them were exhausted but fulfilled. The whole experience had lasted less than 15 minutes from walking through the door. As she knelt on the kitchen feeling sore and used she smiled at the thought that next time it would be her chance to take charge and use him roughly for her pleasure...