Lusting after Ragini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was straining in my shorts. I abruptly pulled my shorts down and released my thick, heavy cock from its confines. It swayed and jerked between us. I could smell the pre-cum leaking from it and I was sure she could too. She impulsively looked down at my cock and gasped.

I pushed her onto the bed and she fell without any protest. I removed her palm from her crotch and placed mine on her pussy. I felt her cunt lips as they protruded slightly. She gasped and moaned once again as I ran my fingers up and down her crack. I felt a little moisture, and I knew she was ready.

I lifted myself and placed my hands on each of her thighs and parted her thighs. She gave only token resistance. She lay still as I probed her hairy thatch with my distended penis. She hissed and gasped and recoiled a little away from me. I could not find her hole, so I reached down and ran my fingers up and down her cunt line and when I found her opening I guided my penis into her. She pulled away from me once more and turned her head sideways. She started to sob, silently. "Aiyoh, appa, what.. What are you doing?", she hissed. And I suddenly thought, "Oh my god! What the fuck am I doing?" But as my cock head felt the moisture from the walls of her cunt, all these thoughts flew from my mind. And I fell onto her slowly as my cock parted her pink, moist, warm, slick flesh. My pubic hair got entangled with hers and they tickled me a bit. We both were suddenly engulfed by the smell of sex, of her cunt juices, of my pre-cum and cock. It was an intoxicating, heady, irresistible, undeniable force.

It was excruciatingly delightful. My cock had to push her flesh away as it plunged into the depths of her vagina. But she gave way easily. The walls of her cunt held my thick dick in a vise-like grip.

She moaned in pleasure as I began thrusting in and out of her. She involuntarily held me by my waist, trying to ease the discomfort as she moved slightly this way and that. She still hadn't turned her face towards me, but she opened her thighs even further to help me.

Then she grabbed my vest and tried to pull it off me. I realized that she was completely naked, but I, in my haste to fuck her, had not removed the T-shirt I was wearing. I stopped to pull it off my body and then both of us were naked.

My thrusts into her were long, smooth and delightful. I wanted to go on forever. I put my hands under her head and pulled her face to mine and kissed her open-mouthed as I pushed and pulled my cock from her pussy. She responded, finally! She hugged me tightly as she opened her mouth and received my tongue. I could feel her cunt juices slather my cock, and I knew she was creaming heavily.

I took a break after a few minutes and flopped on her. We both were breathing hard and gasping for air. But after about a minute, she stirred and said, "Appa..finish..finish quickly...amma (my wife) might wake..."

I knew what she was saying. I rose and fucked her in a frenzy. I tried to make as little noise as possible, but moans and groans escaped from me as I neared my climax. I erupted inside her. My cock throbbed, and her cunt walls pushed back and gripped my dick in a tight embrace as we both felt my cum rocket out of me and fall into her womb.

I was exhausted. I felt empty. I was satisfied, But I wanted more. But that would have to wait, I told myself.

I lay on top of her gasping and panting. She was too, as she supported my weight and hugged me. After a while I raised my head and looked up at her. I think it was at that moment that the enormity of what we had done hit the both of us.

Ragini's eyes widened in fear and anxiety and she turned away from me, placed her palms on my chest and pushed me up. I rose from her, and she gasped and as my flaccid dick slipped out of her.

+++++++++++++

Why did Ragini allow me to fuck her? Why did she not object? After all, I was someone she respected and adored. I was like a father to her. But then why? I had no answer to that. Perhaps she was just stressed out, with having to deal with her child's illness on her own and her husband's absence. Or did she actually desire me like I did her? Was her closeness and openness and friendliness just a facade, that she actually wanted to lie down with me? What? I would never know.

+++++++++++++

Ragini took the next day off from work. And we had the whole day to ourselves. The previous night was a dream now for me. I realized that I, that we, had hurried last night, and with obvious reason. But today, I could take it slow, and I wanted to explore each and every pore of her. I could hardly wait for my wife and the housemaid to leave the house.

I took Ragini to my bedroom. It was a bright day, as usual, and sunlight streamed through the windows. She had taken a bath and was wearing a sari. I unwrapped her like a present as she stood still watching me. I looked at her crotch as she stood in her black bra and bright red panties. I could see the bulge of her cunt line and the thick patch of hair there. I bent down and kissed her pussy through the material of her panties. And then she slowly removed her bra and underwear.

She stood before me once more, in all her naked glory. This time she made no attempt at hiding her jewels. I gawked at her as I undressed as well. She gaped at my cock, which was still semi erect.

I took her hand and placed it on my hardening dick and she fisted it and stroked it. I was immediately erect and ready to fuck.

I placed a hand on her shoulder and pressed down and she understood what I wanted. She was reluctant at first. She whispered, "No..no.. appa.. No..." But I persisted and pushed her hard. She gave up and knelt down on the floor, placed her hands on me ass cheeks and pulled my dick into her open mouth,

Hea..ven!! Fuck! It was a long time since a woman had taken my cock in her mouth. It definitely wasn't my wife. She had refused it since I hit fifty. But there were other women, though I could not recall exactly who.

I held Ragini's head with both my hands and fucked her mouth. She moaned as I slid my cock in and out of her, her tongue expertly playing with it inside. She turned this way and that, placed my cock between her teeth and inside of her cheek, she slathered it with her spit and slurped it. She licked my cock head and poked my hole with her tongue. I almost came right then and there. I was sure I leaked some pre-cum that she licked and swallowed!

When it was my turn, I placed her on the bed and placed my mouth on her hairy pussy. "Aiyoh! Ahhhh," she hissed. I didn't think she had this done to her ever. "What are you doing.. Aiiii.. Ah..oooooh," she moaned and she twisted under me. But I licked her cunt lips, poked her hole with my tongue and sucked her clit. I went at it for a short while before her body shuddered and she trembled as she climaxed and reached her orgasm. "Aiyooh ahhhhh, aaahhh," She screamed softy as she tried to wriggle away and push my head from her crotch. But I held tight and continued licking her cunt. Finally, with a mighty heave, she managed to pull my head up. And she twisted away and lay panting and gasping and covered her head with a pillow.

I leered at her naked body. Her big, beautiful ass cheeks were right in front of me. Her dark ass crack was made even darker by the thin tuft of hair running up it. I placed my hands on either ass cheek and parted and gaped at her beautiful, wonderful, puckered, black, hairy asshole.

She turned and parted her thighs and invited me in. My dick felt as heavy as an iron rod and stiff as a flag pole. I probed her cunt for her opening with my thick stub. But she reached down and held my cock with her fingers. Her hand was cool to the touch, and she gasped as she felt the heat and thickness of my manhood. I thought she'd put me inside her at once, but her hands played on my dick, feeling its length, heaviness and thickness. She explored the bulbous tip of my cock and recoiled and pulled her hand away as she felt my pre-cum on my cock hole. She wiped her hands on the sheets, and once again reached out and held my member and this time, she guided it inside her. I fell slowly on top of her, and my penis slid with some effort into her cunt. She gasped as I entered her pussy.

I fucked her, slowly at first, then harder and harder, increasing in intensity. She received my thrusts with moans and gasps. We were sweating profusely now, as we slammed into each other. She was hanging on for dear life, panting and moaning and gasping as I thrashed and pummeled her. Her thighs were tight around my waist and her hands were wrapped around my shoulders.

I took her hand and Placed it between us and guided it to my balls. She knew what to do. She grabbed one of my testicles and rotated in it her hand. Then she took her other hand and repeated the process. She now had one of my testicles in each of her hands and she pressed, massaged and rolled them with her fingers. It felt glorious!!

I took her hand from under me and placed it on my ass and pushed it down on my ass crack. She ran her fingers down and sought and found my asshole and she pressed her fingers. Fuck! How sweet it was!! I raised one of her legs and straddled the other and fucked her sideways. I made a blade of my hand and put it in her ass-crack and located her asshole and roughly inserted my middle finger into her.

She screamed, softly, in pain. And her eyes opened in shock. But I just stared into her eyes and pistoned my fingers in and out of her ass hole as I fucked her cunt with my cock.

We went at it for a long, long time. We took many, many breaks. And when it was time for me to finish, she stopped me with a hand to my chest and gasped, and panted and said breathlessly, "Show me. Show it to me! I want to see..."

I understood. I pulled my slippery cock out of her. It was covered with her white, slimy cunt juices. And she patted her chest and I straddled her torso and fisted my thick, veiny dick.

I then took her hand and placed it on my penis and she jerked me off. We both looked at my cock as she stroked it and as I reached my ejaculation, I gasped and cried out," Ahh..don't stop.. Don't stop. Yes.yes.yes!!"

Her eyes were glued to my cock. Her mouth was open in amazement. My cock erupted. Streams of cum rocketed out of it in thick, milky streaks. I counted at least seven. Most of it landed on her huge, swaying tits. I pushed up and straddled her face and she received my cock as I squeezed the last few drops of my cum into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkk! Ragini, Fuuuuckk!" I hissed as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and flopped on the bed beside her. Both of us were panting, gasping for air and breathless.

We lay still for a while. And I did not know when we dozed off. When I woke up it was mid afternoon. We were still naked. Ragini had her back to me and I had spooned her. My limp cock was against her back and my hand was between her legs, my palms pressed on her asshole and my fingers inside her cunt from behind.

She also stirred. She rose slowly, dressed calmly and walked out of the room. I realized that she wasn't given to talking after sex. I wasn't either. So I was OK with it.

+++++++++

We continued our sessions throughout the summer, until it was time for her to meet up with my son in the middle-east. My wife always said I was a very demanding sexual partner. But Ragini had no objections to doing what I wanted. I didn't cross the line and I backed off when she was reluctant to do something. I did not want to spoil a good thing that I had going.

She slowly opened up to me. We started chatting after our sexual sessions, mostly around our experiences with the other sex.

I told her about my affairs and she told me she wasn't surprised. She could sense that things were not OK with me and my wife sexually. She pried details of my encounters with other women from me and was shocked when I mentioned the ages of some of my female sexual partners, and was horrified when I mentioned that I had slept with our housemaid's young daughter, twice during the festival season the previous year. She once asked if my wife was 'frigid' and we had a laugh about it.

She was a virgin until she got married. Her friends in college had introduced her to porn but she found it off-putting and she never went back to watching it. But she shocked me when she said that she had two boyfriends while at college, and although she did not go all the way, she had interesting experiences. The boys made her use her hands and she gave them frequent hand jobs, in cars, in dark hostel staircases, behind sheds, at all times of the day. But nothing more. She liked to watch as they ejaculated, as their semen flowed from their cocks. The boys begged her for blowjobs but she flatly refused as she found the idea revolting. She allowed them to feel her tits and her crotch through her dress but did not find it at all rewarding or pleasurable.

+++++++++

I did not see her or my son's family for almost another year or more, though my wife made frequent visits to the Gulf to meet them. And when we did meet, she announced they were expecting their second child. We talked like we were old friends, as if nothing had happened the previous summer. I guess she had moved on.

I had moved on as well. As I had mentioned earlier, my travels offered me a lot of temptations and I succumbed to them. Repeatedly. But she wouldn't know about those things. No one did.

+++++++++

12