All Comments on 'Lusting for My Sister Jenna'

by GiddyDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far too much waffle.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

I want going to comment, but I went straight from this story to an older one, something about a too thin twin sister.

This story and that story are basically identical, the same attitudes from the characters, even some of the same lines.

I didn't even get to the one you referenced in the prologue here.

Do you just repeat the same story over and over, changing the names and locations? That doesn't make for good reading, even if the writing had been good (which it wasn't).

I had to change my rating when I found out this is at least your third telling of the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous dialogue, unreal and as someone has already pointed out, far too much waffle.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
A beautiful love story

A natural act of love and tenderness.

Hope you add more chapters.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

I enjoy the storyline, the ending felt a little rushed and unreal; I am referencing about living together as a couple that is. But other than that, it’s a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man you sure rushed the ending... Lol. Still good story, but it was a little repetitive on the talking and I can't really see two people talking like the are bearing the entirety of their souls each time. Still 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it because my extremely hot sister is named Jenna and although we haven't made love yet, we have pleasured each other with our fingers and our mouths. We are not going to talk about actual sex we've agreed, but we will just let it happen naturally, and it will. Maybe I'll write a story about it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But eroticism is really lacking. Each sexual encounter seems to be described as if the author just wanted to get it over with.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiddyDreamer@GiddyDreamer
Sexual tension and giddy sensuality are what I always look for in erotica and I try to reproduce those emotions in my stories. After three years here, however, I have few illusions on my talent as a writer. Some readers do not care for my particular way of writing and I unders...