Lusting for My Sister Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again, a bit more gently, then just held hands for a while before falling asleep.

The next morning, when we got up, Jenna kissed me and told me she wanted me to make love to her the normal way that evening. I was beside myself with lust thinking about this all day and had great difficulty concentrating as I worked. I went home at five and jerked off twice in an effort to delay my orgasm once I penetrated my sister. I was certain I would explode in her pussy much too quickly otherwise.

When she dressed for dinner that evening, Jenna put on her little red dress and she looked so sexy when she arrived at my apartment I could barely contain my lust until we finally finished eating. We had a couple of glasses of wine during our meal and we were feeling great when we entered my bedroom. I kissed Jenna until our tongues got tired and my dick, already hard, almost hurt from need. I removed Jenna's dress feverishly and she finished undressing as I got rid of my own clothes. When we were both nude, I wrapped my arms around my sister and raised her off the floor until my erection nuzzled her groin. Her perfume seemed magical and I could not help swinging Jenna around in a kind of dance as I anticipated the feeling of my shaft finally penetrating my sister's beautiful body.

Then, hurriedly, I took Jenna to the bed and placed her on her back. The lights were low and just the thing for what we were about to do. I knelt between Jenna's legs and spread her knees wide apart, exposing her beautiful pink inner lips. Jenna watched as I began kissing her inner pussy lips and plunged my tongue inside the place where my big, swollen shaft would soon pierce her. It was not long before Jenna began to moan and trash about. Her orgasm brought about a high keening sound and, when her pleasure finally abated, I was ready. My dick quickly forced itself inside Jenna's tight love passage and, once I had penetrated her fully, I began the natural rhythm that I enjoy so much. I was experiencing lust so overwhelming, however, that I soon felt the familiar, almost excruciating ache welling up my shaft and I came extremely hard inside Jenna. I think my sister had just begun getting her second orgasm and she seemed to reach completion soon after I did.

I can't know for sure what my sister had felt during that first penetration but, for me, becoming incestuous with her made me feel a much more intense sexual stimulation than ordinary lovemaking had ever caused. Jenna too had seemed completely dazed with lust as we made love. Later, she told me she was ecstatic because she was finally feeling sexually fulfilled and she joked we would simply have to indulge in sex at least once every day from now on.

I gave three months' notice on my apartment and moved into Jenna's house. Our house, now.

My sister and I are looking forward to being together for at least a year or two. Or longer. Who knows? We are happy together and cherish each other just as regular lovers do. Too much probably, I suppose. I fear the day when one of us wants to leave to get married. With luck, that won't happen soon and we'll remain together. And, what if I got Jenna with child? She hadn't been able to get pregnant with her husband but who's to say she couldn't become a mom with me?

Our little house is fine for now, thank you, but we might just need more space, some fine day.