LustJail at Fetish&Bondage Expo

Story Info
Don and Molly check out female and male chastity belts.
4.6k words
4.47
33.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a pub with a few friends, Molly amongst them. We had a long-lasting friendship, with, sometimes, benefits. Don't get me wrong - we were not in a permanent arrangement of this kind, but we sometimes would booty call each other. It lasted a few years but never when one or both of us were in relationships. We learned what we liked and we experimented together, we felt safe in telling each other what we wanted to try and what we liked. As we were open-minded, we sometimes tried out things that one of us was not sure about.

Now, though, we were both single again, but it was some time since we last got some fun together. I've been dropping hints at a fetish expo that was coming up and I wanted to check out but didn't want to go to alone.

"Don, I couldn't miss you keep dropping hints at that expo you told me about last week," said Molly - My name is actually Phil, but my friends often call me Don as I look a bit like a certain Don from a certain TV series, just a few years younger. "Are you really going?"

I looked straight at her, she wasn't on her best that night but she still looked great, even though the best description of her would be a perfect neighborhood girl - slim, blonde, sweet, attractive - but not in a sex bomb kind of way.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure about going there alone, it would feel strange," I said.

"You know, I might keep you company if you ask me. When is it exactly anyway?"

"Two weeks from now, Friday and Saturday. Would you, well, keep me company?"

"It'll be mostly leather, latex, and bondage stuff, right?"

"Keep it quiet, you know about what I like but I don't need anyone else to know," I hissed.

"Calm down Don, it will be ages until they all get back with their beers, did you see the queue there?"

"OK, alright. Yeah, it'll mostly be the stuff you said. I just want to see some of the stuff in reality, not on pictures or movies."

"Anything in particular?" she asked, taking a sip of her beer.

"I've heard there will be girls demonstrating some sybians..."

"Oh wow, that's interesting!"

After that, our friends came back so we changed the subject.

Two weeks later it was time to go to the expo. I picked up Molly at 6 P.M. and we took a taxi to the expo building. We agreed I would go in a suit and she would wear something that would be a fetish take on a classy lady - and she pulled it off perfectly, with her leather skirt, high black boots, a very tight shirt, and a women's business jacket. She looked marvelous.

When we got there, we were a little anxious about entering the building, but once we got through the door, we stopped being anxious and got excited instead - it was like a different world. And it was all what we expected - a lot of people wearing normal clothes getting a thrill out of being there and getting to learn about some things and buy some stuff, people wearing fetish / BDSM gear, even a few people being lead on a leash, and of course, some that were clearly way too excited and kind of creepy.

We instantly got to check out different booths with cuffs, bondage furniture, fetish clothes for sessions, and those that you could even wear as a normal, although a bit bold, street clothes. We quickly found the stage for the main presentations and learned that the sybians will be shown in an hour. So we decided to explore some more in the meantime.

When we stumbled upon a booth with straitjackets, she wasn't interested in them that much so she told me she would go and check out the "daily" fetishwear. I stayed at this booth a while longer, even tried out one of their straitjackets, and moved on to see what else I can see.

Three booths down the alley a banner caught my eye - it said LustJail. Well, I thought it's probably another bondage furniture manufacturer, most likely specializing in cages.

When I got there I was caught by surprise - what I saw was a collection of what looked like a metal underwear. I studied one of these items, it seemed it was a male model, it was a bit thick and from the inside, there was space for balls and an opening - I guessed that was where the penis was supposed to go.

"Hi, I'm Laura, are you interested in our products?" asked a quite attractive saleswoman. She had a slim figure and a long straight black hair.

"Actually, what are those?" I asked.

"Oh, these are chastity belts, the model you are looking at is our latest, well, a civilian model for males."

"Civilian?"

"Yes, our company started when a medical institution down in Philly merged with an erotic accessories company that produced high-quality chastity belts. Our founders thought that incorporating the belts as a medical aid in masturbation and sex addiction treatment could work. It was actually a success and the company grew. Eventually, we got back into fetish market with the best chastity belts out there!"

"So... These are being worn to keep people from masturbation and sex?"

"Exactly! And they are perfect at their job. Oh, I see you are a bit confused. Well, some people like to surrender control over their sexual relief to others, or they like to take that control from someone. Also, being kept, or keeping someone, for longer periods in a state of heightened sexual tension... Need... It is very exciting!"

"Ok, I see, so there's a key for it?"

"For our older models, yes, but what you are looking at is our latest. It connects with an app on the keyholders phone. We have a lot of safety features, like locking the app with fingerprint if your phone allows it, double authentication, time lock, location locking, and others. Of course, there is a backup key, but it is strictly one-time use - after using it, the belts become inoperable."

"Wow, it looks like a lot of thought went into these..."

"Oh, yes, as I said they were designed as medical appliances first. Let me show you," she said and took one of the belts into her hands and started showing me it's details.

"See, here inside where your balls would land is a mesh material to keep them from bouncing into the metal, and over that there are slots for air and water to come through. Oh, water, yes, that brings me to the cleaning system - if you look into the penis tube, you can see there is also a metal mesh, it rotates a bit and has slots for a little parts that are designed to move back and forth your foreskin if you are not circumcised. In the outer tube, there are holes through which water with a cleaning solution of your choice comes through under pressure and later air to dry it off."

I was entranced, I never saw anything like that and it looked like something from the future.

"The cleaning system was particularly difficult to develop, but it was a necessity - it allows for a long term wear without any removal, which is very important to cancel any possibility of, lest say, human error when it comes to cleaning breaks. These two small holes on the upper front is where you pour your cleaning solution, that's this hole on the right, and clean water, that's the left one. Once filled, they can be used to clean after toilet up to 7 times or for a total daily cleaning once before they need to be refilled."

"It really seems your company thought it through... But the tube only points down and it doesn't seem too big."

"You're catching on quite quickly! The shape and size prevents any erections, the feeling is described as only pressure growing inside your member and tightness around it. This and the fact that the tube is mounted in a way that defeats any vibrations means there is no possibility of orgasm while wearing this belt. Some men can achieve orgasm through anal stimulation alone, but we took care of that too."

"How exactly?"

"Well, as you can see there is an anal opening, but there are sensors that check if there is a penetration attempt. If there is, the rear opening has a sliding door that will close shut."

"Doesn't that require batteries?"

"Of course, the batteries in these belts are charged by this USB port from any phone charger, three hours of charging provides over a week of operation. Oh, and if your battery runs out, there is no unlocking, and the back door slides shut, so... There can be problems with going to the toilet. Just never let your belt run out of charge!" she giggled. "Would you like to try it on?"

"I don't know, maybe... Well, yeah, I can try it on..."

"Great, behind you there are our changing stalls, but let me give you a few more information first. The belt costs $6,000, we had successfully lobbied to make it illegal to open these belts in any other way than by our application or backup key. No locksmith can legally open them and they all know it. Now, don't try anything stupid, we had clients that wanted to have a week or two of thrill and went out with the belts on without buying them. Because of that, you will sign this contract, please read it, in short, it says that if you walk more than 3 feet from this booth the belt is considered yours and our company can't do anything with it. If that happens you can only be unlocked by yourself when you buy the keyholder code for the belt, for $6,000. And even if you buy it in this situation, the code will be provided no sooner than after 6 months. Please read it," she said and handed me the contract.

I've read it very carefully and there was nothing in there that she didn't warn me about. There were a few ways to pay for the code if I would walk away from their booth. I signed it and handed it back, she came back to me with my copy of the contract and the belt.

"They surely cost premium," I said.

"Well, a lot of research and development went into them. Are you ready?"

"Um, yes."

"Ok, so here is the belt, we have prepared an ice pack and lube in the changing stall, you'll probably need both," she said, smiling.

I went inside, holding the belt in my hand. After I closed the curtain, I heard knocking on the wall of the stall, and between the curtain and the wall a hand holding a piece of paper appeared.

"Here you go, that's instruction on how to put it on and connect it with an app on your phone. You can only connect it with wearer profile now, but it will give you access to some data, have a look at it once everything is in place," I heard Laura's voice.

I took the paper and put it on a shelf. Then as I started to take off my pants, I heard my phone ring. It was a text from Molly, that read "There's so much cool stuff here! I'm so excited! You might get lucky tonight..." with a picture of her in a tight leather straitjacket attached. Well, if I wouldn't need that ice pack before, I would definitively need it now if I wanted to try the belt on.

I took my pants and underwear off and checked out the instruction. Putting the belt on was quite easy, I had to use the ice to lose my erection after seeing Molly's photo, it took a moment, and lube my cock to slide it easily into the tube inside the belt.

Now, the belt consisted of that part that contained all the mechanisms and batteries as well as places for my cock and balls in front, that went into the back opening and a bit wide plate than ran up to just above my hips where it turned into ergonomically shaped waist (hip?) band, that looked as it would be adjustable. That band was connected to the front part.

I didn't see how I could adjust the band so I looked at the instruction. It seemed that once I put the belt on, there is a button in the front that would lock the belt and that would make the band adjust automatically. It also described how it operated to keep well adjusted even in case of the wearer's weight change and still be extremely secure.

I positioned the belt on myself, putting my cock inside the tube inside of it. I held it tight to my body in front and reached with one of my fingers to push the locking button. After that, the hip band tightened, at first a bit too much, then it loosened a bit but still was tight, but comfortable.

I sighed and immediately I felt what Laura described before - my cock tried to grow but there was just no space for it. I felt it squeezed tight as the pressure inside of it built.

"I heard the belt locking, go ahead and try to get yourself off, and don't worry about making a mess in our product, I'm sure it won't happen - you can even try putting a vibrator on the belt, I think there is a strong one in there!" I heard Laura.

I tried shaking the belt but felt nothing, no matter how much I tried. Then I looked for that vibrator she spoke of and found a so-called magic wand. I turned it on, even at lower settings, it was pretty strong. I've put it on the front of the belt, pushed it hard against it but except for the buzzing sound there was nothing there. Only once I turned it all the way up, I could just barely feel anything down there. But it was so little there was no chance in the world I could get myself off like that!

I installed the app on my phone and connected it with the belt. On the main screen, I saw the information that the belt is locked and that there are no other requirements for unlock than using the keyholder code, and that the belt had 73% battery left. There was also "statistics" tab - when I went into it, I saw how much pressure I was putting on the inside of the penis tube and for how long, and exactly when. There were other tabs and information but I didn't check it out.

I dressed back up and went out of the changing stall. Laura was already waiting with a small smile on her face.

"How do you like it?" she asked.

"It for sure does its job... What about sawing it off?"

"Good luck with that! There is no sawing it off or cutting it in any way, you would need an industrial blowtorch to destroy it, and you don't want that anywhere near your body. The product is well tested, in the most extreme conditions."

"Umm, are there any records on how long it was worn the longest?"

"Hmm, there are official data on it, let me just check," she picked up a tablet and looked something up, on it. "Yeah, I remembered correctly. There is an experimental program for, well, offenders. The first patient locked in our belt for this program is still locked, it's six years now. Perfect security, not a single orgasm for this entire time!"

"Six years? That's damn crazy... But if he's and offender, then I guess it's just about fine."

"Right, but to more positive matters, how are you feeling in it?"

"It's comfortable, except for the obvious discomfort," I looked at the app on my phone. "I didn't even know the pressure inside there can be that high..."

"So, how would you feel about wearing it for someone or, maybe, self-locking for a thrill?"

"Interesting idea, but I think it's not really for me, especially... Well, I have plans for tonight."

"Hm, are you in any hurry? Keep it on for a while, maybe we can arrange a little show for you, so you can experience the taste of real tension?"

"Well, I'm..." I started, but just then I felt someone catch my hand and pull me away!

"Quick Don, the sybian show is about to start!" I heard Molly shout with excitement.

When I managed to stop her, and myself, I was already way more than 3 feet away from the booth. I looked at Lauren and she could barely contain her laugh.

"Molly wait, I... Fuck! I have something on me and you just made me buy it!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I tried something on, kind of, uh, underwear, but before I could try it on I had to sign a contract that if I go away from the booth I have to buy it..."

"How much is it?"

"$6000, but it's not even the worst part, it's from this booth!" I pointed at the LustJail booth.

"A... A chastity belt? Oh well, I'm sorry, I'll help you buy it. It will be interesting to take it off of you later tonight!"

"Fuck! Damn it, because I walked away from the booth they won't give me the code for at least six months, no matter how quick I pay it off!"

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Don... I... Oh my... I'm so sorry!"

I just shook my head, I couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't even see when the saleswoman came near us.

"Well, I saw what happened and I think we can bend the rules a bit, but you still have to buy it... Just don't think you'll get out today!" Laura giggled a bit. "What was that I heard about a sybian show? You two go there, have some fun. I'll be here when you come back."

There was nothing more to do. At least it wouldn't be six months. Still, I didn't know how long I would have to stay in that thing.

When we got to the stage, there was a redhead lady in a latex dress, she invited another girl from behind the curtains, that one was a dark-haired tall girl, in her mid-twenties I think, she had big breasts. She got to the middle of the stage, where a sybian was settled on a small table. Redhead helped her undress from her red robe and helped her on the sybian. Then she put a black leather straitjacket on her, one with cutouts for her breasts. Then she tied her legs in a way they wouldn't support her - there was no way she could lift herself from the device. Then she put a rope through a ring on the back of the straitjacket for support.

The girl on the sybian licked her lips and winked at the audience. The redhead picked up the control from the floor and turned the device on. At that moment I heard a loud buzzing and the girl's moans, quiet at this point but it was clear she was enjoying herself. I, on the other hand, was reminded in a very tight way of my predicament.

Redhead kissed the girl on the sybian and increased the vibrations. The response was immediate, the girl's eyes widened and her moans got a lot louder, her breasts were jiggling wonderfully. I took a look at Molly, she was hanging on my arm, squeezing it really, she was looking at the girl on the stage with eyes wide open and she was biting her lip. There was a bit of an excited grin on her face. And when exactly did she undone three buttons of her shirt?

Damn, I wanted her!

I looked at the stage again, the intensity of the device was increased again, the girl on it was practically screaming now, fighting for breath between these screams, shaking and writhing on the thing uncontrollably.

"She's making quite a racket, isn't she?" Shouted the redhead. "Let's do something about it!"

She gagged the girl on the sybian with a red ballgag. Even though she was gagged, her screams were still very loud, her eyes were rolling back, she was shaking and moving back and forth, and her breasts moving up and down, it was hypnotizing.

We were looking at this beautiful agony for about twenty minutes. The redhead then put nipple clamps on the dark-haired girl, which kicked the whole show to another level. The girl lost all control, the gag couldn't contain her screams.

Finally, the sybian has been turned off - the girl was panting heavily, her eyes closed, her whole body moving slowly, twitching once in a while. When the redhead took off the gag, the girl on the sybian had a faint smile - exhausted but deeply satisfied, multiple times it seemed.

"Ok, curtains down please! We need to take our wonderful model off of this incredible machine!" she kissed the other girl on her cheek and she in turn smiled and showed her her tongue.

"We should go... Take care of your situation. How are you feeling?" asked Molly.

"Well, frustrated."

"How's that? I'm sure you've seen many times some sexy shows after which you couldn't jerk off right away."

"Yeah, but this time I feel all the time how, uh, restricted, I am. There is no space for me... And it's really damn tight!"

"Don't you like tight things on it?"

"Hah, usually yes, very much! But there is barely space for me when I'm soft. The pressure in my dick is unbearable..."

"Then, let's get back to that interesting lady! She said she can do something to shorten the time you have to spend like this, right?"

We quickly got to the booth, Laura was waiting for us.

12