LustJail at Fetish&Bondage Expo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was the presentation?" she asked.

"Interesting, very interesting, and, well, let's say tight," I said. "So, you said you can shorten the time I have to spend in that belt?"

"Of course, I saw what happened. That was just an accident, as far as I can tell. Still, we have to respect the rules we have here, so you still have to buy the belt you are wearing. But, here's good news, not great but still good, you can get the code after three months, not the six we usually force the unexpected clients to endure."

"Three months? That's still insane!"

"That's all I can do for you, I'm sorry. We can split the payments, but the belt will have to be paid in full before you can get the code."

"It's six thousand... Fuck! I'm buying an apartment and a car, I can't afford six grand in three months, half a year maybe..."

"Don," started Molly. "It's because of me, I can't pay for it but I have some savings, what if I lend you three grand and you can pay me back later?"

"In this case, we will have to provide the code to you, miss," said Laura.

"That could work out nicely, three months with nothing, and then for the next three months I would be in charge of how often you can have some fun! We are single, so... How would you feel about getting some benefits from our friendship Don?"

"I suppose that's the best I can count on... You know what? Molly, you should wear a belt too!" I winked at her.

"We can arrange a nice payment plan that would make both of you belted for three months and then you would get codes for each-other belts, if you would be interested, we can also rent the belt to you," said Laura.

"It would be only fair..." I teased.

"I don't think so, but I can try it on," whispered Molly.

"Wonderfull! I'll get one for you," after that, Laura went and after a while came back with a female chastity belt. She explained everything about it, it was just like the one I was wearing, but much more flat - instead of space for balls and penis tube it was supposed to be tight on the body and there was a slit covered with a meshed plate, moved a bit further so it wouldn't contact the body. Also, there were small tubes with holes - Laura explained they were for hygiene, like in my belt.

After Laura explained everything about the belt to Molly and had her read and sign the same document I signed before, Molly went into the changing stall with the belt, signaling me to come with her. Inside, she undressed, well, it was a nice striptease. I saw her naked many times before, but this time I couldn't believe my eyes, especially seeing her medium-sized, but wonderfully perky breasts.

"Shame you can't do anything right now..." she purred.

"Soon you won't be able to do anything too."

"I think you should put that belt on me and lock it... It seems fair, even if it's just for a moment."

I took the belt and helped her step into it, then positioned it in the right place and pushed the lock button. The belt then tightened and she gasped a little. Her eyes widened as she looked down and, with shaking hands started to touch the belt and her body around it. She tried to push her fingers between it and her skin, but to no avail. Her hard nipples and short breath gave away just how excited she got. She had that cute smile that showed a mix of excitement and fear, as well as curiosity about something new.

"Wow, I really can't reach my pussy! Let's see your belt," she said and kneeled in front of me, grabbed my belt buckle and undone it, pushed my pants down. "That... Yeah, there's no way you will cum for the next three months! It looks kind of sexy..."

I grabbed the vibrator that was left for "testing", it was already plugged to the wall so I turned it on and handed it to Molly. She grinned deviously and pushed it against her belt. The screeching sound of vibrator hitting the metal of the belt was the only result.

"Don! How's that possible? This thing is damn strong and I still can't feel it!"

The look on her face was of an incredible turn-on and frustration. She started to squeeze her breast with her other hand while I tried to push down my belt, and started banging my fist on it. I couldn't stand it...

I pushed her against the wall, pinned her hands against it, heard the vibrator hitting the floor and jumping on it as I kissed her.

"You will rent that belt for three months, and when we both get unlocked, we will fuck like animals in heat!" I said still pinning her hands against the wall. "I will go fucking werewolf on your cunt!"

She giggled and I let go of her hands, I sat down beside her and we both laughed a bit.

"Yup, that wasn't my best line..."

"No, it wasn't! Still, big bad wolf... I think I will take you up on that offer! Though, you better make it worth all that denial torture for those three months or your next lockup will be much, much longer!"

12