Lust's Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria mewled, her pussy aching with desire. She could barely wait to taste the corrupting spunk leaking down the side of the demon's shaft. "Please...please, master."

The demon's claws cut through her hair as his hand wrapped around her head. He guided her down as she strained to open her mouth as wide as she could. Greg knew he should object, sacrifice himself somehow to save her, but he wanted more than anything to watch. She was right, he was pathetic in the presence of Aragoth. He was lucky the demon was servicing his wife. Greg started jerking off, each stroke from his dry hand painful along his shaft.

Victoria felt the thick cock head hit the back of her throat, but she kept pushing. She'd never once had this problem with Greg, the few times she'd pitied him enough to suck his dick. The black ooze tasted sweet. She gulped it down as it flowed freely from the demon. Her body tingled, and she welcomed the coming change. Skin thickened and turned scarlet as her clothes ripped. The years faded away as the demonic taint took hold of her body. Her breasts swelled to obscene proportions and began to leak a black milk, no different than the demon's cum. Muscle bulged on her legs and arms as they grew slightly longer. She felt a twinging push from top of her ass as her new tail pushed itself into being. Beneath it, her butt rounded and grew wider, jiggling as she stuffed more and more of the thick meat in her mouth. Aragoth pulled his new slut up from his dick. "Turn around, show him what you've become."

Victoria obeyed. Greg watched his wife, or the creature his wife had become, get up from the bed. Demonic tattoos had appeared all over her body. Black, swollen nipples leaked the corrupting milk down her fat tits and across her smooth tummy. Her pussy was bald and smooth as she pushed her fingers into her wet snatch. Her forked tongue slithered out past her new fangs. "What do you think, Greg? I bet a single touch of this juicy ass would make you cum. Look at you, jerking that little prick. Are you going to cum just from looking at me? Not yet, I think. You want to see me impaled on that fuck stick. You want to see me cream around his thick cock."

Aragoth grunted and sat up on the bed, his full size even more opposing. Victoria quickly climbed back to the bed, getting on her hands and knees in front of her lord. Aragoth let his wet cock slap against her ass and in response, Victoria's demonic tail wrapped around it, pulling it down to her waiting pussy. Aragoth's hands wrapped around her waist, forcing her into position. "Fuck me master, please! Show this worm what a real cock can do!" The rod pushed against her lower lips. She moaned as Aragoth crammed every inch into her sopping pussy. "OHHHHHH, YES! YES! You see, Greg this is what it's like when you fuck a woman! FUCK ME! HARDER! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR BLACK CUM!"

Greg watched as his wife writhed in the grip of the demon, spewing an endless stream of obscenity from her mouth. Greg jerked himself harder, watching the bulge form in his wife's stomach as the cock pushed inside her and listening to the wet slap of the demon's balls on his wife's smooth pussy.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU MADE ME, GREG! THE COCKSUCKING WHORE FROM HELL! THIS IS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY! EVERYONE YOU KNOW! I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR DAUGHTER TO PLAY WITH ARAGOTH'S MASSIVE COCK!"

The demon roared and blasted his black cum into her. It poured out of him until it gushed out of her pussy. Victoria shook with pleasure and cried out in ecstasy. Greg could only watch as his tiny cock dribbled out a few drops of clear liquid and he grunted in frustration. The demon laughed and tossed Victoria forward on the bed. She rubbed herself and purred as her tail flicked in the air. More of the black ichor dripped from her pussy. She spread her legs to show her disgraced husband. Aragoth leaned back against the bed, "Now, Greg, fulfill your end of the contract. Eat my cum from your wife's pussy."

Victoria giggled as she pulled apart her pussy lips. "C'mon Greggy, it tastes soooo good. Lick me clean, like a good dog."

Greg felt the last drop of cum leak out of his dick and drop to the small puddle on the floor. He crawled over on his hands and knees. The scent of his wife's recently fucked pussy drew him in. He could feel the demon leering at him. Greg hoped that this act would be the end of his suffering, that he would get what he was promised. He opened his mouth over the wet, stained pussy. Victoria's clawed hand stroked his face almost lovingly. Then she sliced his skin with her claw and cackled. With nothing else left for him, Greg lowered his tongue and licked.

12