Lust's Price Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up to his full height, the thick rod of his cock slapped against her inner thigh. It looked even bigger than before, and she worried it would split her apart. Once again, his impossible strength lifted her and turned her over. He pushed her back forward until her ass wiggled at him and her spine arched down. "Are you ready?"

"Mmmhmmm" she cooed back. The head of his dick pushed against her folds, sliding along the wet length of her opening. He pulled back and took hold of the base of his cock, guiding it into her pussy. As the head pushed past the opening, Amy groaned. This was everything she had wanted and everything Sam had been unable to give her. More of his thick meat pushed inside of her and her pussy clenched around the invading member. She wailed in pleasure, but more of it still pushed inside. Finally, she felt his abs pushing against her ass as he reached hilt deep inside of her. He went still, giving her time to truly feel what a man's cock inside of her felt like.

"What if you could have more?" he whispered, a new hint of mockery in his voice. "What if you could feel like this always?" He slid out a few inches before pushing all the way back in with a wet smack.

"Yes, please, yes," she begged.

"What would you give? Would you give your soul?"

"Anything!" she rasped. She meant it.

Red hands tipped with black talons crashed into the counter top on either side of her. Bulging muscular arms turned dark red as the glamour faded from Greg. Horns erupted from his scalp and teeth lengthened into fangs. Amy would have screamed, but the cock inside of her swelled in size as it pumped black cum into her. Something inside of her tore and drifted away into nothingness as pleasure exploded in every inch of her body. "Good," the demon growled as he started to thrust into her with purpose. She bounced back and forth on his cock like a rag doll as her own changes started. Her skin darkened to a reddish tint as her tits swelled and her ass grew into a bubble butt. All of the sensations overwhelmed her. She wanted to be fucked by her new demon master. She wanted to drink his cum, have it sprayed on her new body. Anything for more sex. Pain at the base of her spine drew her attention. Her new tail erupted forth and swished wildly in the air. Greg grabbed hold of it and laughed. "You wanted to feel full. Here. Let's fill that new plump ass of yours."

His gargantuan cock slipped from her demonic pussy. A second later, the fat head pushed at the entrance of her ass. The demonic changes to her body happened rapidly, but not fast enough to alleviate all the pain as he pushed into her rear with a roar. The pain subsided and her body exploded in orgasm as his meat sunk into her. His clawed hands grabbed her fat tits and squeezed as he ruthlessly fucked her ass. His own tail curved underneath them and plunged into her pussy, fucking her senseless in both holes. Amy became a dribbling mess of incoherent pleasure. After a few moments, Greg roared again and shot a thick load straight into her ass, the black cum quickening his new slut's transformation. He let go of her, and she crumpled forward, a cum soaked mess still wanting more.

"I thought this would be more difficult," Greg mused as his hand squeezed Amy's fat ass.

"More...more cock," Amy mumbled as cum dribbled out of her holes.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of cock to play with soon enough."

Amy smiled and ran her hands over her new voluptuous body. So that's what it's like to be fucked by a real man.

12