Lust's Price Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg ordered Victoria and Emily out of the way. Somewhat resentfully, they moved around to the front of the newly corrupted women. With a wink to Richard, who remained horrified and half insane, they laid down on the floor and spread their legs. Carrie and Nikki seized on the open pussies in front of them and licked eagerly. Greg moved around behind him and admired his work. Just beyond the plump, round hips and juicy asses of his two newest whores, he could see their breasts pumping out milk faster as the corruption took hold. With his hands, he moved them together until their hips were touching so that he wouldn't have to move any farther than needed. He started with Nikki, sliding his rod into her wanton cunt until he was jutted up against her soft ass. She purred as she lapped at Emily's pussy and whimpered as Greg pulled his length out only to plunge the wet rod into her four titted sister.

"You see, Richard. This is the reward for a life of devotion. Your life and your work have been lies, but I can give you true salvation. I can spare you the tedium of mortality. Give me your soul, and I will raise you up to be my loyalest servant." Greg offered as he reveled in the warmth of the pussy wrapped around his cock.

Richard's mind had shattered. Horror had taken root and overwhelmed any true thought. Lust plagued at his mind. He wanted to pounce on Victoria or Emily, desperate for some kind of relief. The creatures being fucked by Greg were no longer his daughters, he knew that at least. The girls he had known were destroyed and their souls condemned to oblivion, but the husks that remained still bore too many of the characteristics of the children he had loved. The demon roared and grabbed Carrie's ass as he filled her up with his spunk. The cock continued to spray its demonic seed as he pulled out and shoved into Nikki's slit. Richard called out one final time for aide. But he new as the thoughts reached out to heaven, that no one was listening. Doubt weighted his words, leaving them bound to earth. He fell forward off the pew to his knees. "You can have it. Take my soul."

"Good. You must drink." Greg nodded to Victoria as he pushed his cock into Carrie's ass, eager to fill all her holes with his cum. The demon woman slid the overflowing bowls of milk from under the two girls and left them on the ground in front of Richard. "Drink," Greg ordered again.

Richard's stomach rebelled and churned at first, but the sweet smell of the milk drifted up to cloud his mind. A sudden ravenous hunger came over him, and he fell forward, his face lapping up the milk like a craven fool. He guzzled it down as the other demons laughed. Richard felt a tearing sensation deep in his body followed by joyous relief. He was finally free of the wretched self loathing. The moment was short lived. Pain scattered across his body as though he'd fallen into a vat of hot oil. Bones in his face cracked and lengthened as his nose pushed forward and his jaws followed quickly. He tore off his clothes as bristle like hairs erupted from every pore on his body. His legs seared with pain as his tendons lengthened and his feet broke and reformed into long, padded paws. Thick claws grew from his fingertips and slashed at the ground. A long, flat tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth as the pain in his face subsided. Immediately, he started to lap up the remainder of the milk. A long thick tail pushed out from the base of his spin and began to wag back and forth. From the corner of his eye, he saw a hand reaching for the bowl. He bared his new fangs and snarled. Pain like a lash across his back made him cower and whimper.

"I did say you would be loyal," Greg boomed. "Hellhound. Werewolf. Serve well and you will be rewarded."

"Yes," Richard snarled in an inhuman voice. "...Master."

Greg laughed. "Emily. Play with the dog."

"Gladly," came her silky voice. She turned around and got on all fours, showing off her wide ass and dripping pussy. "Come here boy."

Richard stood on shaky legs and saw his cock had grown to match his new body. It jutted out angrily. His snout sniffed the air and smelled the sweet tang of sex. He moved over to Emily quickly, plunged his cock into her, and howled in pleasure.

Greg stepped back from his used whores. Victoria joined him on the pew, lowering her mouth to his massive cock to clean away the juices. "I think we've waited long enough," Greg mused. "It's time to deliver on our promise."

12