Lusty Bitchs Moms & Slut Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the table and I said to Niky, "Why are you rude and so judgmental sweetie?, we talked about that before and we shouldn't judge or be mean to any one, you don't know all the circumstances."

She replied in upset tone, "No I know, Miruna told me everything."

I said harshly, "I don't care just don't be rude and judgmental."

She really got upset and left to her room.

I told Nicole "I'll take a shower and go out till she leaves to Iasi, text me when she leaves.

"Sometimes she is unbearable," I added.

Nicole replied, "Sure love, you are absolutely right, I understand."

I took my shower, got dressed and left even without breakfast and I took lunch outside.

Nicole text me around 5 pm, "Niky left, I'm preparing fish for dinner, don't be late my love."

I replied, "I'll get back home at 7 as usual, sweetheart."

I got back home took dinner, drink some white wine with the fish.

During the dinner Nicole tried to open a conversation asking me, "Did you enjoy last night?"

I replied, "Yes sure we had real fun all of us."

"So, you liked Mariana, should I invite her more often?," she asked.

"Do whatever you want Nicole, invite her only whenever you like or want for your agenda, but make sure Niky won't be at home," I replied.

She said, "Ok great, you are still upset from Niky behaviour but you understand her more than me."

I replied firmly, "I'm upset because the drug you are taking and you gave to Mariana last night."

I added, "It was fun, but later on I didn't feel good fucking drugged women."

Nicole said seriously, "The Ecstasy isn't magic, it helps us to just relax but none of us would do anything we wouldn't like to do."

"Whatever Nicole I don't care," I replied.

We finished dinner and I changed my clothes and sit in the living room watching TV.

Nicole tried to approach me and touch me but I said, "I didn't sleep enough last night beside you need to wake up early tomorrow for your work so let's have a break tonight please."

She said tenderly, "Sure Vally, whatever you like my love."

She kissed me good night and went to her bedroom.

I stayed till 11 on TV then took some sleeping pill and went to bed early.

To be continued.

12