All Comments on 'Lusty Family Pt. 02'

by 143freebird

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need an English teacher

I don’t think even an editor will be of much help till you learn the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

Quite well written.. Leaves one wanting to know more of what happens.. Ignore the ones who talk about grammar n language.. This is erotica not English literature.. N the writers are not professional writers just those who want to make a start some where.. Keep it up.. Well done n your English is pretty good!!

143freebird143freebirdover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for motivating me. I was thinking about closing my account till I saw your comment.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This is supposed to be English but it sounds like you are showing us a custom from another country. I've never known such a situation in the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

Erotic one, continue with next part with keeping it lenthy rather than short one.

Just keep up erotic and seducing one.

Good job.

Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago

Your writing keeps getting better. I am finding that I like your main character and she is becoming more three-dimensional all the time. Sure, you can work on the use of language a little more, but what you are doing now makes the story a bit more realistic. I would also agree that you can lengthen the stories a little. But you are in control. You are the artist. You have the right to present your story in any way you want. I'll keep reading because I have become involved in your protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Waiting for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting and wanting more from you.

My husband wants me to let an older India man,have his way with me.

Reading this story is making me think more about making it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous