Lusty Lawyer (FTM)

Story Info
You (trans FTM) fuck your hot lawyer boss in the office.
2.6k words
4.63
14.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get the evidence reports from Chief Brighi that I left on your desk, Mr. Madden?" I asked, hugging my binder close to my chest.

My boss smiled, nodding, his dark hair shining in the lamp-light. "Yes, thank you. They'll definitely come in handy for the Erickson case."

I nodded back. "I'm glad to hear it." I turned to leave his office, and -

"You know I've told you that you don't have to call me Mr. Madden," he said, humor apparent in his tone. "You've worked for me long enough; Hal is fine."

I flushed, and smiled at him. "I know," I said.

"I've seen you drunkenly sing carols at the firm Christmas party," Hal said, jokingly. "We're well past a first name basis."

I buried my face in my hands. "Oh, God. Right. Forgot about that. Hal it is, sir."

"Sir," Hal said, smile widening. "Don't have to call me that, either."

/Oh, but I want to,/ I thought, shamefully. /I want to call you sir, Hal./

"Page me if you need anything," I said instead, praying he hadn't suddenly gained the ability to read minds.

The look he gave me as I left made me suspect he knew exactly what I was thinking.

And that was the problem, I ruminated, as I headed back to my secretary's desk and settled in my chair. I'd worked for Hal Madden for going on a year now, and it was just - impossible. He was handsome, he was charming, he was an incredible lawyer, and sometimes I didn't know if I wanted to marry him or just get on my knees and suck him off, instead.

In any case, my heart raced every time his brown eyes flashed at me, and the way he treated me in front of others - like I was his own personal gem - made me feel - it made me feel...

Well, if I were to be honest, it made me feel like a bit of a whore who needed to be put in his place. Maybe it was a businessman kink, I didn't know.

Once, when Hal was at a meeting in Chicago - I sat in his big leather chair and fingered myself until I came. I felt so utterly ashamed afterwards, and couldn't look him in the eye for a week when he got back...but it had felt so good, so fucking good.

And now, I could swear he was flirting back with me, and he'd done things like ask me to tie his ties, ask me to button his shirts, ask me to pull things up on his computer for him so that I was close to him, so that I was bent over his desk for him to see.

At the rate things were going, it was only a matter of time.

I punched through a couple calls to him, forwarded some emails, made some lunch dates in accordance with his calendar. The sky darkened - the street-lamps outside started to shine - and I opened the door to Hal's office once more, ready to head home to my lonely apartment for the night.

"Burning the midnight oil?" I joked. Hal was always working late, it came with the job.

He snorted, setting down his papers. "You know, I was thinking of maybe taking this stuff home with me," he said. "Have a beer while I finish up, start to relax a bit."

I smiled. "Hey, I'll probably do that, too." I shrugged. "Or something else to relax. There are more ways than one."

Hal cocked one of his dark eyebrows. "Is that so?"

"Maybe."

"What did you have in mind?"

Suddenly, the air was charged with electricity. Something had changed - Hal stood from his desk and crossed the floor, eyes dark with intent. I swallowed, and inhaled deeply.

"What," he repeated, softer. "Did you have in mind?"

"Well," I said bravely. "It's really more of a visual thing..."

A beat.

Someone moved first - but who? Hal's lips were hot and slick against my own. I dropped my briefcase to the floor and wrapped my arms around his strong neck; his fingers hooked in my belt loops as he pulled me impossibly closer to him.

"Fuck," I gasped against his lips. "Oh God, Hal."

He groaned my name, sliding his hands down to my ass. "Mmmm, Christ. Wanted you like this for so long, you have no idea."

"I think I have some idea," I returned. "My place, then? Yours?"

He squeezed me, hard. Leaning away from my mouth, his pupils blown wide, he said, "Hell. No." And then he turned me around, shutting the door and sweeping papers off of his desk to make room to seat me comfortably on the edge. I shuddered, and pulled him to me again by the tie, attacking his mouth bitterly.

"What do you want me to do?" I moaned as he sucked at the tender flesh of my neck. "God, please, Hal, anything."

"Want to fuck you," he said. "Want you to come on my cock."

I moaned again.

"But first," he said, nicking my skin with his teeth. "Want you on your knees. Want you to suck my cock with that perfect little mouth of yours."

I pushed him away suddenly. He seemed surprised for a moment, and then I moved him back against the desk, glad for the plush carpeting beneath my kneecaps. I could already see him straining against his slacks, waiting for me to do something about it. I deftly unbuckled his belt, fingers never ceasing their movements until his underwear was around his ankles.

"Shit," I muttered, fisting his thick cock in my hand. "Oh my God."

"What are you waiting for?" Hal growled, and I fit my lips around the head, quick. I flicked my tongue up and down the slit, ran it down the length of the shaft and back again. The heated flesh made me feel in control - it made me feel like a slut.

"Goddamn, you've got a cock-sucking mouth," Hal groaned. "You were made to suck dick, baby-doll."

I shivered at the nickname, and sucked harder before pulling off with a wet pop. "That's what they tell me," I said, and then, just for good measure, I winked and added, "Sir."

Hal blinked, and for a moment, I thought I'd said the wrong thing.

Then suddenly his hands twisted in my hair, and he started to fuck into my throat with quick, hard thrusts, panting heavily.

I screwed my eyes shut and fumbled with the buttons on the front of my dress shirt the best that I could. At a particularly heady groan, I opened my watering eyes again, and looked him deep in the eyes as he fucked my throat raw.

And then he stopped. Left me coughing slightly, eyes streaming.

"Are you ok?" he asked, gently, and the sudden change in tone was enough to shock me into stopping.

"Yeah," I croaked. "Never better."

Hal's expression still looked concerned. "Are you sure?"

I smiled and stood up, shed my shirt, stepped between his legs, and leaned forward so that our lips were almost, almost touching.

"I'm sure," I whispered. "Now I think you know what you need to do, sir."

And his eyes flashed back to dominance. He kicked off his pants, tore his shirt from his chest with a ripping sound, and oh God, God, he was way too toned to be a lawyer, this wasn't fair.

I ran my hands up and down his torso, marveling at the breathing I could feel. I kissed his neck, slowly, and brought my hands up to his slicked-back hair.

"This," I said. "Needs to be a little messier."

He kissed me, almost completely tongue. "Gonna fuck you," he said. "You ready?"

"Probably not," I said, smirking and running my fingers through his hair. "Are you?"

He only flipped me in response, and traveled with his mouth down my body until he reached my waistband; I lifted my ass as he stripped the rest of my clothes, baring my aching core to the cool air of his office.

Hal sucked in a quick breath of air. "Fuck," he said decisively, and slowly, teasingly, slid a finger inside of me.

I took in a sharp breath through my teeth, throwing my head back in silent pleasure as Hal's finger pressed deeper into me, curling desperately to find that spot. My legs spasmed and I bit down on my lower lip when he added a second one, pumping in and out of me at a leisurely, almost taunting pace. I felt my nipples harden from a combination of Hal touching me and the cool air around me; the blinds cast slants of moonlight across my body, searing gently into my closed eyelids.

"Do you want to come?" Hal asked, low and throaty, his thumb just barely swiping over my clit.

"Please," I gasped, bucking my hips. "Please, sir, I need it."

"Are you good?" Hal demanded, commanding my attention with his dark eyes. "Are you a good little secretary slut for me? Don't tell me you're disobedient. Don't tell me I need to fire you. Replace you? Find someone who's even more of a whore?"

"Never," I said through gritted teeth. "I'm the only one who could make you feel this good."

He smirked up at me. "Now, that's what I like to hear." He leaned up, lips against my ear, fingers still crooked inside me. "Come now," he growled, and I did.

When I came to my senses again, it was to Hal staring at me in reverence, pupils blown wide, his own soaked fingers stuck in his mouth. He sucked pointedly around the digits, blinking slowly at me, and when he was done, he cradled my head in his hand, lifted me until I was sitting up again, and kissed me soundly.

I whimpered into his mouth. "Hal..." The aftershocks were still running through me, but I was ready for more, I'd been ready for more since I first got the job, goddammit, and Hal Madden was going to give me more.

"You come so fucking good," he told me, his hard, leaking cock jutting up against my thighs. "Should've been screwing you for months, baby-doll, God knows."

"I would have bent over this desk my first day," I returned, nipping at his top lip mischievously. "I would have let you fuck me in front of the entire court, if you wanted."

Hal snorted. "The crime bosses wish," he said, and I laughed as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. I shivered, spreading my legs a little more, bracing my hands on his pecs. The head of his dick pressed against me, pulsing, waiting.

"Ready?" he asked, and the "Yes" was barely out of my mouth before he slammed into me all at once, full and deep and splitting me in two.

"Ah!" I yelped, moving my hands to scrabble at his back. "Fuck, Hal!"

"Does it feel all right?" he asked quickly. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I shook my head, heart pounding. "No, oh my God - it's just really fucking good, start moving already, I swear to Christ, Madden."

His eyes darkened. "You little whore," he muttered, and his hips met mine as he fucked into me, breathing hard and fast with every full thrust. A little cow-lick curl near the center of his part fell out of its place, damp with sweat and movement, and it bobbed there on his forehead, teasingly, like Superman, almost. I noticed this for about two seconds before I pitched my head forward to rest against his bare shoulder, moaning loudly as he grabbed my ass and tilted me for a better angle.

"Shit shit shit," I huffed, clenching hard around his cock. "Yes, Hal yes - "

"Fuck, that's a good little slut," Hal groaned breathily. "Good boy, good boy, yeah yeah yeah yeah take it, baby-doll, take it all - "

And as I watched moonlight cover his handsome face, I opened my mouth in a soundless scream and came, hard, around his still-pounding dick.

"Oh, Christ," Hal said as I shook and shuddered around him. "Oh, fuckin' hell - I'm close, I'm fuckin' close - "

"Please," I managed, tears collecting in the corners of my eyes from the sheer pleasure wracking my body. "Please, Hal, sir, come all over my face. I need it, I'm such a bad little slut, and I need it so fucking bad."

With a choked-off grunt, he continued to fuck into me, harder, harder, harder, until finally, he pulled out, finally, he pushed me down to my knees again, where I waited, like a purposeless whore, to collect my prize.

Hal's eyes were screwed shut tight, his breathing labored as he stripped his fist up and down his shaft. I couldn't bear to just sit there, so I batted his fingers away, picked up the pace with my own hands and delighted in the wet slick of my own cum around his cock. Finally, the head twitched, and he let out a beautiful moan as thick, white ropes of cum spurted from the end of his dick, splashing into my face and onto my lips. I continued jerking him until there was nothing left, until he was gasping from the over-stimulation - and as he staggered backwards, breathing hard, I collected the majority of the cum from my face with my fingers, and slid them sweetly between my lips.

"God damn," Hal remarked. "You really did want that."

I shrugged, smirking. "I see something I like, I take it."

"Clearly." Hal extended a hand to me, and I took it. He pulled me up and into the warm, sweaty cradle of his arms, surprisingly soft and lovely after our whole ordeal just mere moments ago. I breathed slowly and slid a hand into his (now suitably mussed) hair, pulling his face to mine for a long, languid kiss.

When we broke apart again, he buried his nose in the hollow of my collarbone. I absent-mindedly toyed with the cowlick, twisting it around my finger. My legs were weak and I was sure there was still cum in my hair, but I couldn't bring myself to really give a shit. Not right then.

"I fucked myself open in your chair once," I confessed. "While you were away in Chicago."

Hal chuckled, the sound sending vibrations across my flesh. "I was wondering why you were so skittish around me after that. I only wish you'd sent me a photo - got pretty boring, in the big city."

"You're in the big city now, Hal," I reminded him, and smiled. "Next time you're away, I'll do more than just send a picture."

"Then I look forward to the next time," he said, and I silently agreed.

/I should get home,/ I thought. /It's late. I haven't had dinner yet. I've got to get up early in the morning./ Hal seemed to be thinking along the same lines; without speaking, the two of us separated, and slowly put our clothes back on.

In the end, when he turned the lamp off and readied to lock up, I said, "I'll always stand by you, Hal. No matter what. I'm yours. As your employee, as your friend, and as...as whatever else you need me to be."

Hal raised his eyebrows. "Through anything?"

I nodded. "Through anything," I said, and prayed it was the right choice.

He smiled, and kissed me one last time, chaste and quick. "Well," he said, turning his keys in the lock. "See you tomorrow morning."

"I'm planning on working late tomorrow night, too," I told him. "Just so you know."

His smile turned into a smirk. "What a coincidence," he replied -

" - So am I."