Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 06

Story Info
Sometimes the situation is black and white.
9k words
4.52
4.6k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 6 A Rose with Another Name

The Coxwells returned to work on the following day, a Tuesday. Since Sarah did not work Mondays, her arrival on Tuesday looked normal. After the usual greetings and the usual small talk, she proceeded to do her job. No one (except the LLP members) had any idea what she had actually done the day before. In his own office, Jim would only confirm that he had been working on a confidential assignment and therefore couldn't talk about it. Like a good lawyer, he managed to say that without any hint of irony. His colleagues took him at this word.

So Sarah and Jim did what they always did. In fact, several weeks passed during which they heard nothing at all from or about the LLP. They continued with their lives, did their jobs, kept their bodies in shape and did the usual family things at home. Sarah also continued her regular volunteer activities in the wives' social club.

Popular among their colleagues, the couple received invitations to their colleagues homes but politely declined most of them. Their lives were already hectic. Overburdening themselves with too many social engagements would have eaten into the time they wanted to have for themselves as a couple and as a family.

The one invitation they did accept without hesitation was the wedding of Sarah's immediate supervisor, Rose Evans, to her long-time live-in boyfriend, Marc Poissey. It was of course a happy event. Sarah loved working for Rose and was happy that she had found herself a good man. In fact, the two women became very good friends because they were kindred spirits. Since Kirsten was friends with both, the three women spent time together during lunch time and at social club functions.

Sarah and Rose really wanted their husbands to meet each other in the hope that the two men would develop a friendship that was as strong as the one which they had with each other. Marc was the wild card in the sense that Sarah not know him very well and Jim did not know him not at all.

Although Rose was more than willing and happy to extend their work friendship to a friendship outside the office which include their husbands it wasn't easy. The two women tried several times to set up a social get-together that included all four. but without success.

While Jim was willing and usually available, it was much more difficult to ensure Marc's attendance. Marc was a private investigator whose working hours were unpredictable and often subject to last-minute changes. The demands of his job made it difficult for him to commit himself to a specific time and place.

Sarah had assured Jim that the Poisseys were nice people. Jim didn't doubt her as she was a good judge of character. He was always willing to make friends, but he preferred a small number good friends to a large number of acquaintances. So her idea of developing a potentially closer friendship with another like-minded couple was a good one.

Although Coxwells had exchanged spouses with the Johnsons and the Hammers, their relationship with them as couples did not extend into their general social life. In fact, they sensed an unsaid agreement to keep their distance from them. They were still employees while Bob and Norbert were still their bosses. This divide seemed to sill over into their social life. The lack of common interests, some of it generational, also discouraged the development of a deeper friendship. The only exception to the rule was Sarah's friendship Kirsten. At work they were almost equals, but Kirsten was full-time and Sarah was part-time.

For his part, Jim knew Rose officially supervised both Sarah and Kirsten, but he knew nothing about Marc, but he was willing to give it a shot.

Finally, the Poisseys accepted an invitation for a Sunday afternoon barbecue. Sarah was pleased when Rose told her that they would come but issued the standard warning that a last-minute cancellation was always possible because of the nature of Marc's work. So Sarah was pleasantly surprised when the Poisseys actually showed up together.

After their introductions, Jim took to Marc to the backyard and offered him a beer. While Jim was grilling the steaks, the two men got to know each other.

Now that the men were gone, Rose laughingly complained to Sarah that, when she was home at the same time as Marc, they were usually too busy to go out. She winked suggestively and then giggled.

"What!" Sarah exclaimed. "You were planning to have sex with Marc this afternoon?"

Then she clamped her hand on her own mouth. She had just embarrassed herself. After all, their sex life was none of her business. If they really wanted to have sex, they could have used Marc's unpredictable work schedule as an excuse for getting out of the invitation.

Rose laughed. "My, my, Sarah Coxwell, you have such a dirty mind! You automatically assumed I was talking about sex. But I like it."

"I'm sorry," Sarah apologized and then giggled. "I shouldn't have said that. Sometimes, I have a big mouth."

"That can come in handy too sometimes," Rose said with a smirk and another wink.

"Rose! You don't mean...."

Rose laughed. "You really do have a dirty mind, Sarah, but I'm not offended. As it happens, Sunday afternoon is the most likely time when Marc and I are both home at the same time." Then she whispered conspiratorially. "And we're still planning on having sex this afternoon, just later" she declared. "So, you're not entirely off the mark," she giggled again. "As a matter of fact, I will be on my Marc."

Sarah blushed but understood the innuendo. Although Rose was known to be an open person to her friends, she had not expected her to be so ribald too. It was out of character from the business-only Rose she knew at work.

Sarah decided to play it cool. Jumping to conclusions was always hazardous, especially if a person was in in the legal profession.

"Rose!" she cried, smiling, as she lightly slapped Rose's upper arm in mock indignation. "You're bad!"

"I'm glad we get along," Rose said, "but I hope the men get along as well as we do," she opined.

"I hope so too," Sarah agreed. "Jim can seem off-standish at times."

The women looked at their men and noted that, so far, they were getting along quite well indeed. Until this point, Jim and Marc had barely known each other and only in passing. What the two men knew about each other came mostly from their respective wives. As the minutes passed, an air of easy camaraderie seemed to settle in between the two men as they exchanged information about their jobs and interests and laughed at each other's stories and jokes. After about an hour, it was obvious that the friendship between the two women now extend to a friendship that encompassed their husbands.

During a few quiet moments when Jim, Rose and Marc were having a three-way conversation, Sarah finally had a chance to have a closer look at the handsome black man. He was about the same size and weight as Jim. He looked fit, which was consistent with what Rose had told her about him. As a private investigator, he had to be able to deal with potential physical threats or, at the very least, to able to be run from them.

Marc spoke English with an accent which, Rose explained, was due the fact that his family immigrated from from Haiti when he was young. It also explained his French-sounding name which he pronounced as 'pwasi'.

Sarah had learned that Marc had previously worked for several years as a federal police detective specializing in white-collar crimes. He had decided to strike out on his own and set up his own practice as a private investigator. He wanted to be his own boss. It was financially difficult at first but he had carefully built up a reputation for his honest, integrity and thoroughness.

As time had passed, his clientele grew, mostly by word of mouth. He had soon became a busy man and discovered that there was a serious downside in his new profession. He had thought that, as an independent entrepreneur, he could set his own hours. On that score, he miscalculated. His hours were actually dictated by the demands of his investigations.

Nevertheless, once he had successfully established himself, he felt it was the right time to ask Rose to marry him. Rose would have married him anyway, rich or poor, but Marc was a stickler about proving his own worth.

Initially, most of most of Marc's cases involved suspected cheating spouses and missing persons, usually cheaters who ran away with their lovers and/or the family money. He even had female clients, angry deserted wives, who came on to him in the hope of being 'consoled' and/or to exact some measure of revenge on their wayward husbands by having sex with the handsome black man.

Some were very good lookers too. That was actually the hardest part of his job. He had admitted to Rose that, being a red-blooded male, he was sometimes very tempted to take them up on their generous offer. However, he always held back. Getting personally involved with clients was a bad idea for his reputation and therefore for his business. Far more importantly, his instincts told him that travelling down the road of secret infidelity would ultimately undermine his loving and trusting relationship with Rose.

Marc's business actually took off when JH&P learned about his profession and background. It occasionally hired him to carry out certain types of investigations on its behalf. His experience in investigating white collar crimes was a definite asset. Time and again, Marc proved that he had a knack for discovering crucial information that was useful to JH&P, especially the litigation team headed by Mike Peters.

Rose told Sarah that, initially, Marc was somewhat reluctant to accept a social an engagement, citing his busy schedule and the uncertainty of his hours. It was an excuse that sounded familiar to Sarah and Jim. They declined invitations for the same reasons.

Marc knew Sarah only in passing and knew almost nothing about Jim, hence another reason for his initial reluctance. Why would he want to spend time with persons he barely knew on the rare occasions when he could be home enjoying the company of his wife and the delights she could offer? He admitted to Rose that Sarah was one hot white chick, but as someone else's wife, his moral code put her out of reach.

But here they were, getting to know each other as couples.

The two women join their husbands in the backyard.

Sarah asked her friend, "So, what made him change his mind?"

"When I found out that you and Jim were being recruited into the firm's secret sex club," Marc replied on his wife's behalf."

That revelation dropped on the Coxwells like a bombshell. Seemingly out of the blue, the last LLP couple had just revealed themselves. It was none other than Sarah's boss, her close friend in and out of the office.

"Marc was absolutely thrilled." Rose confirmed. "When he learned you were a candidate, he made a very special effort to be here. My horny husband has the hots for you. He told me so."

"I had no idea," an embarrassed Sarah said, not knowing what else she could say.

When Rose looked at her husband, Rose began shaking her head.

"What?" Marc exclaimed.

"Look, Sarah," Rose was pointing toward her husband. "That's your fault. I have to take my clothes off before I get that kind of reaction that fast. Your very presence has got the poor man's motor running."

As Rose talked, Sarah followed the direction of her finger which pointed straight to a very visible bulge in her husband's pants.

"I thought only married people could join the LLP," Sarah said.

Her eyes settled on the swelling in his pants and her pussy started to moisten. She found herself trying to imagine what it would be like to have his hard black member inside her wet white pussy. The lusty image of such a union was quickly accompanied by a hardening of her nipples and the suffusion of that familiar erotic heat throughout her body that was a signal her body was preparing for sex.

"Actually, any couples with a stable long-term relationship can join the LLP," Rose explained. "That does not necessarily mean marriage. Marc and I have been a couple for a few years now. We also did the psychological tests. They confirmed our fundamental commitment to each other although we really didn't need a test to tell us that, but the LLP needed the confirmation. We weren't married when we were recruited. Marriage was just a way for us to tell people that we were fully committed to each other."

Meanwhile, the two men just listened, letting the two women do most of the talking.

For a few moments, Sarah didn't know what to say. Then it dawned on her that the black couple had to 'consummate' their induction into the secret sex club. To seal the deal, she would have to offer her white body to Rose's black husband while Rose would use her black body to initiate her white husband.

By this point, the realization that the handsome black man could be her next lover had caused her to become wet enough to leak into her panty. Her body was already preparing itself to ease the way to sexual union with him. There was also an extra edge to her excitement because she had never even dated a black man, let alone get laid by one. Sarah was ready and willing to give herself to the black.

The men eyed each other as if to gauge the other's reaction. Their newly formed friendship was quite different from the Johnsons and Hammers in the sense that, unlike Bob or Norbert, who were Jim's and Rose's superiors at work, Marc was a self-employed independent contractor. There was no business relationship between the two men. They were on a genuinely equal footing. They also belonged to same generation, had interests in common and genuinely enjoyed each other's company.

"You have a hot sexy wife, man," Marc told Jim. "You are one lucky man."

"She is and I am, thanks," Jim agreed, "but I have to say your wife is no slouch in the beauty or sexy department either. So, I think you're very lucky too. People at work really like her too."

"You'll like her too," Marc said winking. "I guarantee it."

Jim smiled. He had had some casual black friends over the years but he had never dated a black girl. He wasn't avoiding women of other races. It was just that circumstances had never given rise to the opportunity. Suddenly, he had an opportunity in Rose.

Rose was petite, and according to Sarah, she was of Ethiopian origin. She was adopted as a child, hence her adoptive family name was Evans, that is, until her marriage to Marc. Her features and skin colour reflected her African origin, dark brown but not pitch black like those of a West African. She had dark eyes and full lips, which were surrounded by her oval-shaped face. Her braided hair was long, black and of course, kinky. She was very cute and vivacious in a sexy sort of way although, in the office, she wore business attire and was, by all accounts, strictly business.

Now Jim was beginning to wonder what she would be like in bed. Not wanting to be embarrassed like his new friend Marc had been, he tried to suppress his erotic thoughts before the twitch in his pants turned into a noticeable erection. But Jim was a red-blooded man too. His effort to control his penis ended in failure.

"Oh look, Sarah," Rose said. "Do you think I caused that?"

"Absolutely," Sarah laughed, "like you, usually I have to do a little strip-tease or put my hand on his dick before I get a reaction that quickly."

All Jim could do was smile and shrug, glancing toward Marc as if he expected some male solidarity. Marc smiled and shrugged too.

This unexpected turn in their afternoon with the Poisseys had caught both Sarah and Jim totally off-guard. Not expecting a sexual adventure, they had made no effort to be ready for one. Besides, it simply was not possible. Lucy was playing in the backyard and it was far too late to make arrangements for a sitter.

They had come to expect the mysterious third couple to contact them in the same way as the Johnsons and Hammers had done, namely an invitation to their place which would start with small talk and a little drinking, then transition to another information session about the LLP, and finally resulting in an exchange of spouses as a way to 'seal the deal.'

That they had invited the Poisseys rather than being invited by the them was just happenstance, shaped by the difficulties Marc had in scheduling his unpredictable job around other people's regular schedules.

Jim and Sarah looked at each other, briefly wondering what to say or do. Family always came first. Jim nodded toward their daughter silently to remind themselves and their Poisseys that Lucy was in the vicinity and was always their priority.

"I understand. We didn't mean to catch you off your guard like this," Marc apologized. "We just wanted to let you know that we are the couple who the others forewarned you about. Our plan was to get to know each other better, especially you and me, Jim. Rose didn't want to make the invitation until she was certain that you and I would get along. Then the plan was to reveal ourselves as LLP members."

"Your caution makes sense," Jim agreed.

"I think it's fair to say we started off hardly knowing anything about each other, but I found it easy to like you," Marc said. "I think we've developed a really good rapport already. I know you have Rose's vote. Now you have mine too. I hope you feel the same about us."

Sarah and Jim exchanged glances. "We do, don't we, hon?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, we do, of course," Jim replied.

"In that case," Rose said, "Marc and I would like to make an open invitation to come to our place, when it is convenient for all concerned, of course."

Marc knew that the last part of his wife's remark was mainly directed at him, and not at Sarah or Jim. He was the one with the unpredictable schedule. "I'll do my best," he vowed.

"We'd be glad to accept their invitation, won't we Jim?" Sarah asked. Normally, she would have insisted on talking to each other before making a decision, but she sensed that such a discussion wasn't necessary this time. The personal rapport among the four of them and the clear sexual attraction between the opposite numbers of the two couples was obvious to all.

Jim could see signs of Sarah's arousal. Her face was slightly flushed. There was a hint of a quaver in her voice. Disappointment also crossed her face. She lusted after this black man and wanted to have first experience with a black man to be, well, now.

"For sure," Jim replied firmly. "I'm in favour." He saw the relief in her face although the lust was still there.

The focus of Jim's mind then shifted to Rose who was Sarah's petite and so very cute supervisor. She was at least a head shorter than Sarah. Her African blackness made her erotically exotic. He desired her as much as Sarah desired Marc.

Since they could do nothing in their current situation except enjoy their afternoon barbecue together, Jim decided it was a good time to learn about their perspectives with regard to the secret sex club. "Can I ask you about the LLP?"

"Sure," Rose and Marc answered simultaneously.

"But before we do," Rose said, "thanks for standing in for us at Maurice's party. We were supposed to go because it was our turn. But things came up in one of Marc's investigations. So we had to excuse ourselves."

"One of my clients," Marc then related, "suspected her husband was cheating on her. She was shopping when she saw him down the street going into the local cathouse. She called me right away, asking me to catch them in the act with photograph evidence. By the time I got there, he was dumping his load up the hooker's ass. They hadn't noticed me quietly break into their room until my camera flashed. Boy, was he pissed. But I was long gone before he was able to get on enough clothes to chase after me. As you can imagine, that guy's goose is now thoroughly cooked. His wife never stopped talking about what a degenerate he was."

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers