All Comments on 'Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 06'

by Pimanko

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

Awesome storey, looking forward to the next chapter! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

elling50elling502 months ago

I really dislike using future children as an aphrodisiac and especially in an interracial setting. Beeing a mixed race child to white parents must put special stress to a childs life. 2*

StoriefanStoriefanabout 2 months ago

Awesome story The way you handled Lucy interruption was classic

PimankoPimankoabout 2 months agoAuthor

My answer to elling50 is ????? The parents of the child, Lucy, in this story, are Sarah and Jim both of whom are white. In chapter 1, Sarah is described as having a medical issue that renders her infertile. So, it is impossible for her to have any more children including, to use your expression, “a mixed race child.” I’m perplexed how you read a “mixed child” into this story given that the fictional child was already born before black characters were introduced into the story.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 2 months ago

Good read but far too much superficial detail between actual pertinent conversation. To quote Elvis “A little less conversation, a little more action please!!!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPimanko@Pimanko
I have published one book, ghost-written a second, contributed to an anthology, and a number of profession-related articles. All were non-fiction. It is fun to write erotic stories. My hope is that readers enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.