Lusty Legal Partners (LLP) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And..." Sarah encouraged.

"One time, this white guy watched Marc do his wife in front of him. His cock became so hard that it looked like it was about explode like a stick of dynamite." She giggled. "I couldn't resist taking advantage of him. I sat on his rampant dick. But the problem was that he was so excited that he came as soon as I lowered myself on him."

"That doesn't sound very satisfying," Sarah observed.

"That's true, but that was okay. Remember, they were there for an entire week. They lasted longer after their first cum. So I enjoyed a few of them. I must have had a gallon of cuckold cum in my pussy by the time I was done. When Marc took a white into his bed for the night, I amused myself with a white wife by taking a couple their husbands to my bed. I was pampered."

"Rose, you are such a slut!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Look who's talking! I bet you wished you were one of those white wives," Rose countered.

Sarah blushed because it was true. Her inner slut was reacting to the story told by the Poisseys. But she also knew that such a scenario would never take place in exactly the same way as it occurred at the Plantation Club. Firstly, she was now sterile. Secondly, he husband was no cuckold. Nevertheless, she though a facsimile of an experience would still be fun.

About an hour later, the two couples and Lucy were sitting in the dining room enjoyed steaks, baked potatoes and a salad. Luckily the steaks were done by the time it began to rain.

The dinner conversation was almost always about adult stuff and the only part of the table talk that interested Lucy was when her parents spoke proudly about her to their visitors. Then the boring stuff resumed. She announced her intention to watch some kids' shows on the rec room television. The Poisseys heard the tinkle of bells as the recreation door closed.

"That's our warning system," Jim told the black couple. "You never know when a kid decides its's time to run to their parents for some reason. "If we're making out, we know we have only a few seconds to make ourselves presentable. We have another set on Lucy's bedroom door."

Rose and marc were amused by their friends' ingenuity.

Since their meal was done, Jim suggested that they move to the living room, which they did.

Jim gestured to his guests to sit on the sofa but he directed Sarah to sit on a chair opposite the black couple. Without further ado, Jim squatted down in front of Sarah. He put his hands under Sarah's skirt, grabbed the waist band of her panty and pulled it down. Sarah was was surprised and confused by her husband's unexplained action but she complied by lifting her butt so that Jim could pull it down to her feet. "Lift the skirt and hold the hem in your hand and sit down," he ordered.

While Rose and Marc watched in surprise fascination, as Sarah complied with his salacious demand. They had learned that Sarah had both an exhibitionist streak and occasionally liked to be submissive. Jim's action had signalled to his wife that her moment had come.

"Open your legs so our guests can see your sweet pussy."

Sarah spread her legs widely to fulfil both conditions. Her pussy felt hot and wet. She saw the black man stare at her delta of Venus. His hungry libidinous interest in her lower female assets were obvious. She gushed knowing that, at some point, maybe not today but in the near future, at the first opportunity, he would impale her with his black rod.

Without waiting for an invitation, Marc got off the sofa and squatted down so that he view her beautiful lily-white pussy close-up. Moisture glistened between her labia. The odour of female juices was strong.

Then he spread her legs a little farther and licked her. He smacked his lips. "You taste very good," he muttered. He slid his tongue across her labia and clitoris, both of which were swollen. "I want you," he moaned. He sounded as if he was both begging her and commanding her. He desperately wanted this hot white wife and wanted her now.

"You heard him, hon," her husband reiterated. "We don't want to disappoint our guests," he suggested. "Take him to the guest room."

Already breathless with arousal, Sarah nodded. As she stood up, she let her skirt drop back down over her now naked pussy. She took the stairs first. Marc followed, all the while staring at her gorgeous rump and peaking at her glistening swollen mound.

Once they were in the guest room, Sarah removed the remainder of her clothing and displayed her body to her black male friend. Marx had his clothes off in a flash. He hard black weapon was obviously ready to invade her body.

He looked at her. "How do you want it?" he asked.

"Missionary," she said, "I've never had a black man before. I want to see what it looks like when your black dick enters my vagina."

Marc pushed her onto her back but grabbed a couple of pillows and put them behind her head. This way she could watch him take her and, for a short while, make her his. He did not enter her right. He dived between her legs and and licked and suck her labia and clitoris.

"I'm ready," she begged. "Please do it. Make me cum. Fill me with your semen."

So Marc took his place between her legs, guided his cock to the entrance of her hole. He entered her slowly until he was completely inside her. He was overexcited and knew he would not last as long as he would like. But is was also obvious that Sarah was in a similar state.

It took all of Marc's will power to last as long as he did. When Sarah moaned again that she was cumming, it was all that Marc needed to hear to take his own pleasure. Jamming his cock as deeply into her body as its length allowed, he came too, blasting his cream deep inside her.

Meanwhile, just as the door closed behind them, Jim and Rose heard the tinkle of the bells on the rec room heralding Lucy's return.

"I'm back," she cried. She glanced around and noticed her mother was missing. "Where's mom?" she asked.

"Oh, your mother is showing Mr. Poissey a few things he's been wondering about."

"I'll go look for her. Okay?" Lucy declared.

"No, no, Lucy, you stay here for now," her father told her. "It's adult stuff."

Lucy looked disappointed.

Before Jim could come up with a plausible reason, Rose stepped in. "Yes, please stay here, Lucy. I haven't had a chance to talk to you yet. I'd like to get to know you better, if you don't mind."

Lucy saw her father give that look which told her to be nice. "Okay, I guess," Lucy agreed reluctantly.

As it turned out, Lucy found she really liked Rose. So they chatted for about 20 minutes. She was a lot of fun. Lucy didn't even notice that her mother and Mr. Poissey had returned until she heard them coming down the stairs.

Sarah was flushed. Lucy looked at her strangely, thinking that there was something a little different about her mother. As the adults didn't seem concerned, she decided to run back downstairs to recreation room. "I'm going to play with my tablet," she announced.

Once Lucy was gone, Sarah informed her husband and her friend, they she and Marc were so excited that they had what was popularly called a 'quickie.' It was short but still satisfying encounter.

Sarah felt a drop of cum dripping down the inside of her thigh. She blushed, "Oh dear," she said. She quickly grabbed a tissue and cleaned it off. "I guess it's your turn," Sarah said, addressing Jim and Rose. "Marc and I will stand guard in case Lucy decides to come looking for us again."

Jim took Rose by the hand and led her upstairs while their spouses poured themselves a glass of wine. Now that it was Sarah's turn to keep track of the daughter, Rose and Jim began their own little tryst. Jim indicated to Rose that he wanted to remove her clothing. As he did so he fondled every part of her body as piece by piece each item of clothing were tossed aside. When he took off her bra, he made a point of licking and sucking on each nipple.

Once he was out of his clothing, Jim asked her to sit on the edge of the bed and open her blacks so that he could enjoy exotic African fruit between her shapely legs. She was wet and pulled at his head until they were face to face. The kissed each other, gently and tentatively at first but very soon their kisses became passionate.

They spent the next 20 minutes making out on the futon. Rose gently pushed him down onto on his back, his rod standing straight up, waiting for her to impaled herself on his rampant manhood. She guessed, correctly, that he wanted to see the contrast of his white love muscle entering her black body. She slid slowly down his cock until it disappeared within her. As Rose rod up and down on on Jim's cock, he attempted to thrust his pelvis up into her as deeply as possible into her body.

Then Jim realized that he should have worn a condom. He was close, oh so close, and so was Rose, but he managed to stop.

"What?" the African beauty asked.

"Condom," he gasped, I should get a condom."

"Right now, I don't care," she told him. "Go ahead."

"But..."

"Don't worry about it," she told him.

The thought that he could be impregnating this black woman was too much for Jim. He came hard. Rose joined him. It had turned her on too.

After they disengaged from their sexual union, the couple cleaned themselves off, dressed and went back upstairs where their spouses were still sitting.

"Everything good?" Marc asked.

"Great!" Jim and Rose declared simultaneously.

* * *

While Rose and Marc stayed in the living room, Jim went to the kitchen where Sarah was preparing some snacks. "Are we good?" Jim asked. She nodded. "After the story you heard from Rose and Marc, the big question is, are you still willing to take on this kind of special assignments?"

"Yes," she answered, "to both questions."

Jim pulled dishes our of the cupboard and cutlery from the drawer and returned to the dining room.

As Jim was about to go back to the kitchen, Rose stopped him. "Jim, let me take over so Sarah and I can have some girl talk. You talk with Marc. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Jim replied. "I'm pretty useless in the kitchen anyway, but I have other uses though."

Rose giggled. "I agree!"

Once the snacks were laid out, Jim called down the stairs to the rec room, "Lucy, we got snacks here if you want some!"

"Coming," she yelled back. The bells tinkled and Lucy was up the stairs in a flash.

"I'm sorry we bored with all this adult stuff, Lucy," Rose said.

"That's, but's okay," she answered magnanimously. Adults always do boring stuff. But I think you and Mr. Poissey are fun," she added quickly. "I like you. Don't you think they're fun?" Lucy asked her mother.

Sarah and Jim both laughed. "Absolutely, I definitely agree with you, Lucy," her mother replied. "We think they're a lot of fun too. I hope we'll have more fun with them again soon."

"It's almost bed time, mom," Lucy announced. "I promise to brush my teeth first."

When they heard the upstairs bathroom close, Sarah asked, "And what did JH&P decide about the Plantation Club?"

"JH&P was satisfied that they operated legally and agreed to provide ongoing legal and tax support whenever they should need it," Rose answered."