Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm sure," Flash observed, "you were just inspecting them with your special tool just now?"

"Hey," the fat man with the jet black receding hairline and silver sideburns nodded, "that girl has talent... many talents in fact; just need to be discovered."

"I bet she discovered you need to eat more pineapple," Flash quipped.

"Such are the hazards of becoming a star," Vince observed, placing his cigar back in his teeth for a thoughtful puff below a bushy black Super Mario mustache, "anyhow... the place is rocking already as you can see. I had a key to the suite so I let the roadies and the groupies in and we started using up the booze and smoke,"

"And the lube by the looks of things!" Lynn commented.

"Yes, little lady," Vince agreed with a chuckle, "I can assure you this crowd has broken into the personal lubricant supply!"

Vince then suddenly recognized Lynn and Nancy from the concert earlier. His expression changed from jovial to that of supreme gratitude. He offered his hand saying,

"Say, aren't you two the pair of nurses that saw to Flash when he got knocked in the melon?"

"The same," said Lynn as she shook his hand, her eyes unable to take themselves away from his ridiculously bushy pornstar mustache.

"Well," Nancy replied, taking Vince's droopy and still drippy Italian sausage cock in her mischievous paw and shaking it cordially mimicking Lynn's handshake, "we are always ready to lend a hand to those in need!"

"WELL THEN," Vince announced as he immediately recognized Nancy to be a lady who knew her way around a cock, "you women have come to the right place, we have plenty of folks here in need who could use the benefit of your healing hands... and other pieces of anatomy!"

The sketchy Italian American band manager flung an arm around Nancy's waist and the two then sauntered off into the middle of the party. Flash shook his head laughing and half-turned to the rest of the folks in his little band of merry miscreants saying to them,

"Well, there goes my arm candy."

"He just plucked Nancy off from you, just like that?" Lynn asked incredulously.

"That he did," Flash nodded, "Vince is one hell of a cutthroat manager and agent if there ever was one! Oh he'll send her back my way. He means no harm and it's a party after all. Nobody here is too worried about who is dating who or who's married to who... a wedding ring is just a shiny finger bobble. Easy come easy go!"

"I'll say," muttered Anita, who snatched up Justin the Cowboy Motherfucker by the waist and dragged him with her into the fray.

Justin turned his head and shot a plaintive glance at Lynn before Anita, the beautiful and strong Mama Bear of a BBW tossed him over her shoulder with the strength of five women and began walking towards the party with more deliberate steps. His eyes met Lynn's as if to say 'sorry,' but Lynn only smirked and tapped Justin's sunglasses atop her head as if to remind him he still needed to earn them back. She was getting better at this whole jealousy thing tickling her clit of this dude. Sensing she might have offended Lynn, Anita half-turned with her prize kill over her shoulder and called back cheerfully with a wicked gleam in her eye,

"I'll get him back more or less in one piece, Lynn. Just wipe off my slobber and ignore the bite marks!"

"Second time I've heard something like that tonight," Lynn said to everyone and no one at the same time. She shot Anita a little girlie fingery waive before telling Justin this was FAR from over.

Tattooed Tina moved close to Lynn and gave the sexy biker nurse a playful swat on her bare ass. She then turned and kissed Lynn on the cheek saying,

"You'll get him back. He's into you, girl!"

"I know," Lynn nodded, "and good things are worth waiting for,"

"Well, then how about you help yourself to my man Nick here and I'll get horizontal and nasty with Flash?"

Lynn eyed the scene of depravity all around the room, cock plunging into cunts, women moaning in joyful agony while being speared by two (even three cocks at a time), coarse veiny dicks spouting on faces asses bellies and so many other bits of human anatomy. Someone stepped naked from the crowd to hand Flash a drink, a drink found Lynn's hand too, then a joint. She took a hit and turned to Tina saying,

"Oh yeah DEFINITELY girl! Lets!"

"Well," said Flash tossing an arm around Tina as she slid in close to him, "I'd say that is our signal to get a bit more naked and a lot busier folks!"

"Fucking A!" Lynn agreed.

She slid in the opposite direction and flung her arm about Nick's waist. She and he then moved ahead into the naked humping pile of fun that lay ahead (careful to not to step on folks fucking on the floor as the music blasted in their ears and vibrated their skulls). It was on!

For Lynn, it was a bit like walking through a crowded amusement midway at the county fair; only with sex in its myriad of manifestations as the type of attraction, (and with booze, weed, and catered hors d'oeuvres instead of cotton candy and popcorn being available).

Walking with Nick arm in arm and mingling with the mob of massed moving hedonism, Lynn saw every manner of fuckery taking place. After stepping between and around bodies mating like monkeys on the floor they stepped out on the balcony and saw eight naked sweat-soaked people; four men and four women engaged in various acts of depravity, all oblivious to Nick and Lynne's presence. One of the couples happened to be locked in a torrid sixty-nine on a deck chair while the other chair contained a man and woman lying on their sides in a spirited spooning anal-fuck. Over the balcony a buxom redhead with curly shoulder length hair dangled her naked tits while behind her, a roadie plowed her pussy from behind. Next to the doggy-fuck couple an Asian girl with her hair in a black bob and with a dragon tattoo running down her spine squatted as she sucked and slurped the boner of a muscled man with his head shaved bald as a cue-ball; his hairy balls slapping her delicate Chinese chin. Lynn nodded with approval before she and Nick turned back inside.

At the top of the set of steps descending down into the suite's sunken center, another amazing and no less intriguing sight filled their hearts with awe, and their naughty bits with inspired horniness. In the center of the room a large crowd sat on the floor in a circle playing "spin the champagne bottle" as mentioned before. A buxom brunette was clapping for joy as the bottle had just stopped spinning and was pointing directly at a well hung blonde viking looking dude with a beard and dreadlocks. To one side of the room on a long sofa, five naked women jutted their upturned asses out as five men plowed their asses like wild beasts, now and again announcing SWITCH at which point the five men would rotate to a new woman's ass and continue plundering the booty presented before them. At a low fainting chaise Vincent, the fat cigar-chomping band manager was already deep inside Nancy's guts; his cock hammering down into the naughty nurse's nether-hole as Nancy on all fours atop the low piece of furniture bawled happily, shaking her cowboy hat topped head from side to side as the beer-can sized cock speared her asshole with delightfully rude abandon. Across from them on a somewhat larger settee, Cowboy Motherfucker and Momma Bear Anita were already getting to know one another much better, with Justin's long devil dong stabbing down into Anita's womb between her thighs as the lovely BBW used her own hands to hold her legs high and wide for him!

Justin at that very moment made eye contact with Lynn, who simply shrugged and blew him a kiss. Truth was, she was indeed jealous but that jealousy was now becoming a pulsing throb in her clit and at the very end of her nipples for him. OOOOOH she'd fuck him... fuck him good and solid when she finally got ahold of him... oh yes, he'd earn those fucking sunglasses before getting them back!

Off to one side of the sunken room a DJ spun tunes for the group. Here was where at least SOME of the noise for this event could be attributed to, (if you discounted the moaning, laughing, bottle- smashing, chairs thrown out the window sort of mayhem that was also occurring on the premises). Wearing a red shirt with a black vest, the tall skinny bearded hair farmer with his red curls pulled back in a ponytail was easily the most-dressed individual in the place; that is until you saw he was wearing zero pants and that two naked women, one blonde with a long dreadlocks going down to her heart-shaped ass and a Puerto Rican looking brunette with a skinny body and casaba melon sized boobs took turns sucking him - passing his cock for a puff as if it were one of the ubiquitous joints circulating here there and everywhere about the party.

Across the sunken room to the far left more steps rose up to yet another bedroom and to the far right next to the bar was a third. A quick glance into the one on the right and Lynn could see it was full occupancy, with humping naked fuckers crowded on the bed and with bodies banging away on the floor resembling sea lions crowding for space on some beach during the mating season. The bedroom to the far left was no less crowded with naked shenanigans pushing out onto the balcony. There fucking away furiously in the night air, was the naked couple Lynn and Justin had seen earlier banging and bawling at the moon high above; the pair now finally hitting the well-deserved climax they'd been going for!

Lynn's voyeurism was now interrupted. It seemed Donna, the tall blonde sucktress who'd been servicing Vincent, stepped up to Nick and Lynn, thrusting a drink in Nick's hand. Nick sniffed the blue punch inside and chuckled to himself. Lynn noticed Donna immediately shooting a wink at Nick... who knowingly returned the wink.

"Gorilla juice?" Nick asked.

"Yep, you called it! It's gorilla juice," the tall blonde with huge boobs giggled, "also called a blue monkey. Go slow with that. You don't want to leave here in an ambulance!"

She made a nod with her head in the direction of the bar at the far end of the room. There was a huge punch bowl at one side of the bar filled with the blue concoction and several dudes with solo cups helping themselves to it.

"What's gorilla juice?" Lynn inquired.

"Well," Nick explained, "it's a bunch of things for booze jumbled together in a punch. The most critical ingredients are kept a secret but I am guessing somebody raided their grandad's medicine cabinet."

"For opioids?"

"No," Nick replied, "for boner pills. Viagra, ginseng extract, yohimbe bark, it all gets tossed in the mix. It's like rocket fuel for a dude's cock. There are many types of Gorilla juice, but they all refer to the color... you know, blue monkey, green gorilla, that sort of shit,"

He held it up to Lynn, offering her to take a sip. She sniffed, made a face and shook her head. It smelled like a cross between grain alcohol and a teen boy's chemistry set. She pushed the cup back his way saying,

"No sport, I'll stick with tequila, weed, and cock tonight but you go ahead and chug all the King Kong Gatorade your heart desires. I'll reap the rewards out of this set of balls!"

With that she placed her hand down Nick's pants and gave his junk a rude squeeze, right in front of Donna.

She was enjoying showing off in front of Donna as much as she enjoyed how fast Nick's massive member came to life in his pants at the touch of her palm upon it. She ran her tongue across her lips and made eye contact directly with Donna. The statuesque buxom naked blonde took the hint and moved in, taking Lynn's face in both her hands for a soulful kiss.

"You, me, and your tattooed man-toy party later?" Donna asked her breathlessly with one eyebrow cocked wryly.

"You can count on it!" Lynn replied as she craned her head forward and kissed the lovely blonde, first on the chin, then on her neck, then up her jawline and then BAM, smack on the lips, all while jerking Nick's increasingly hard throbber in his pants.

About that time, another blonde (this one short with a hard little body but with firm upturned natural boobs), came bounding up to Donna. She threw her arms around Donna drunkenly and attempted to whisper but it all came out in a loud as fuck slur,

"FLASH ISH HERE!"

"Wait WHAT? He's HERE Heather? OH SHIT!"

Apparently Vincent the fat band manager had been the only one that had noticed Flash entering the premises amidst the blast of the music and the hemp fog tinged with sex. Everyone else was too fucked up or wasted. Now however with Heather's attempt at being subtle, she'd let the cat out of the bag. Two women from down at the edge of the spin-the-bottle game overheard and screamed along with Donna and Heather. Before Lynn knew what had happened, those four women dashed bare-assed into the next room in the hopes of diving upon the veteran rock star!

"Tina and Flash just got company!" Nick observed, his donkey cock now absolutely rigid and out of his pants, (thanks to Lynn's deft handiwork at yanking down his zip one-handed and removing it for all to see).

"He can handle himself," Lynn replied, furiously jacking Nick's wood, "he's a big boy, just like you!"

She then pulled Nick in for a kiss. She was pleased with her decision to do so. She liked the taste of those lips of his. She liked the scent of him; all sweaty and full of testosterone. The chin stubble felt delightfully scratchy too. He wasn't Cowboy Motherfucker, but he'd do... he certainly would. As she was pulling away from the kiss and resuming with her wank session on Nick's gronk, Lynn's eye however caught somebody familiar.... actually, several somebodies who were familiar, (and one of them was an immense surprise).

At the far end of the room opposite Nick and Lynn yet another of the party games was going on. Unlike the game of naked spin-the-bottle on the floor of the sunken room, this one taking place a few feet from the bar was more of a test of marksmanship. Three naked men... (all of whom Lynn recognized immediately as the roadies Bear, Carl, and Greg from earlier in the evening at the concert), were being masturbated by three scantily clad women.

Now at a sex party such as this it might be seen as nothing more than flirtatious foreplay but the fact that the men had to stand with their hands atop their heads with the women directly behind them was one clue something was different. The fact that about five feet away from the wankfest a beautiful naked brunette woman stood upon her knees with her back arched as she fiddled with her snatch and goaded the men to cum on her was another clue. The kneeling woman was a target - pure and simple. The three women standing behind the heavily breathing roadies were to jack the three dudes off and see who could strike the kneeling woman but a pace and a half away; all in a bizarre game of "horseshoes meets hand-jobs!"

What's more, Lynn recognized the woman immediately. It was Norianne, the hot little Filipina firecracker phlebotomist from the lab back at Healing Hands Hospital. What was SHE doing here? Oh hell, who cares - she's enjoying herself just like everyone else here, right?

"THERE YOU GO NORIANNE! MAKE THOSE DUDES SPOUT LIKE OLD FAITHFUL, GIRL!"

The 47-year-old carmel skinned island-hottie suddenly spun her head about to search where the familiar voice had originated from. Squinting her eyes and craning to peer through the haze of weed and the flashing lights from the DJ's strobes, her eyes suddenly went wide as she recognized,

'NURSE GOODRYDE! WHAT'S SHE DOING HERE?... OH AND SHIT! Who's the cute dude with his cock in her hand? Oh never mind girl, get back to that clit of yours and make these three spout all over you!'

Nori's hand became a buzzing-bumblebee-blur on her pretty pink sex button. She ran her tongue lasciviously across her lips, making eye contact with each of the huffing puffing roadies in turn... all while behind the three gentlemen, each of their female handlers did their best to tickle, tease and jerk those gonads into release. Up and down those three veiny cocks, the trio of jack-maidens ran their circular grips; each woman teasing her man with bites to the shoulders, licks along earlobes, and tickles to the balls. The four women were simply put, a team... each keeping the energy at a boiling point; the jerky girls with their delicious friction, and Nori with her wicked masturbatory inspiration.

In the end it would take Nori to screw her eyes shut and scream like she'd stubbed her toe in the shower (complete with a shower of lady dew from her cunt on the floor), to do the trick. The three studs could hold back no longer and each let go with his load. Greg was the first to splooge... gasping and sending his nut flying in the general direction of Nori's still feverishly self-frigging form but landing short in a puddle at about half the distance. Carl was next, his eyes screwed shut and his head shaking as he bawled and sent a huge blast of cock snot clear across the distance, only to strike Nori upon her pretty left knee.

Lastly came Bear, or to put it more appropriately BEAR CAME! True to his name, the big black man snarled and roared as his balls ruptured at the touch of the furiously hard-milking hand of the lovely Cuban woman standing to his rear as she dry-humped his bare-ass with her crotch and cursed in his ear. A split-second later and a white hot stream of molten man-magma jetted from his big ole donkey dick; arcing through the air and splashing BANG in the middle of Nori's 38C titties. A second hot blast rocketed forth and caught the panting Filipina MILF across her neck and collar-bone as she giggled with delight. Not yet empty, the Cuban handjob slut behind the big black giant milked one last blast from those kiwi fruit sized balls, and Bear's cock spat a geyser of gonad gravy through the air to land SPLAT upon Nori's pretty chin.

A roar of applause and cheers rose up from the onlookers and Bear waved to the crowd in triumph. Having won the event, he kissed his pretty Cuban assistant and then turned to claim his prize - none other than the lovely Norianne, (who was now in the process of wiping his cock-custard from her chin and neck, popping it into her mouth like it was spilled cake batter). Always the gentleman, Bear offered her his oversized paw and helped the pretty lady to her feet. She kissed her big black hero and then glanced down for a better look at that massive beast cock of his, already working out the geometry of how something that fucking gynormous was going to fit inside her. No worries, she enjoyed a challenge!

"I saw that from all the way across the room girl!" a loud voice interrupted Nori's geometric studies, cutting through the blast of the music. It was none other than Lynn herself, leading Nick along by his cock through the sunken living room and oh so excited to see another familiar face from the hospital, (even if that face was covered by a generous coating of penis plaster)!

"Lynne," Nori cried out, "what are you doing here?"

"Chryssy had something come up and could not make it so I had tickets," Lynn explained, "Nancy is here too."

Lynne motioned with her head back into the center of the room where Nancy and Vince were still on the chaise; although Vince had now pulled his Italian sausage from Nancy's pretty pounded hiney, popped it into the auburn haired nurse's kisser for a spirited ass to mouth blowjob. Nori and Lynn looked on as Nancy gorged upon Vince's gronk for several wet strokes until he changed things up again; flipping her onto her back atop the low couch and commencing to hammer her anus missionary-style. Nancy's feet now high in the air and held in place by Vince's shoulders shook with each impact as the fat man jack-hammered down into her asshole for all he was worth.