Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm," Nori muttered absentmindedly as both she and Lynn watched the scene, unable to tear their eyes from it, "looks like Nancy has made a friend. So who is this guy you're with?"

"Oh I am not WITH him," Lynne explained, "I borrowed him from his girl who is in the bedroom next use with Flash and whomever decided to jump into a fuck pile atop him. My guy is over there,"

Lynn motioned in the direction of Anita and Justin. The Cowboy Mother Fucker and the luscious BBW, Anita had just switched out positions and were now locked in the throes of a torrid sixty-nine. From beneath the horny momma-bear in heat with his head wedged between her lovely large thighs Justin munched hungrily as at the other end, Anita's head of dirty blonde curly hair bobbed up and down upon his throbbing knob.

"I see," replied Nori, "well this is my friend, Be...."

"BEAR," Lynn interrupted, "and we've already met."

Lynn leaned forward, cupped the large black man's balls for a friendly palm-hug and Bear, seeing this as his cue, leaned in for a kiss. Nori looked on. Lynn had her way THAT guy too? Wow... some people really DO get around!

"Well," Nori observed, amazed, "I trust it was a good time?"

"Oh it was," Lynn replied.

"Yeah," replied Bear, "definitely was!"

Lynn and Nori agreed it was high time to move things to a more comfortable location with these two men, and to a more comfortable position. They turned back and headed in the direction of the first bedroom and the entrance to the suite. Flash was back there with a bevy of women (not to mention the tattooed temptress Tina) and things were probably a bit crowded but Lynn assumed the four of them might find a suitable place to fuck.

As they passed the raucous game of "spin the bottle" taking place in the middle of the sunken room, the four were nearly bowled over by two naked men charging out of one of the other bedrooms, both with a buxom naked blonde riding them piggy-back and both men happened to be blindfolded. They were apparently doing a blindfolded piggy back race around the room with their female jockey's shouting in their ears to go left or right as they ran the made-up race circuit. They were quite a sight, a pair of muscled brawny fellows with wobbly jutting cocks wiggle wobbling out in front of them like penile lances as their female riders laughed and shouted instructions to them; that is when they were not pouring mugs of blue potion into their mouths... more of the nasty concoction known as gorilla juice. That explained the wobbly boners... Lynn surmised to herself. She recognized both men immediately. Stepping to one side of the stampeding pair brutes she shouted to them over the music and din of the party...

"Zeke... EDDIE!"

Both security cops came to a screeching halt, recognizing Lynn's voice and nearly spilling their hysterically laughing riders (who nearly spilled their precious mugs of gorilla juice). Zeke, the blonde cop turned in the direction of Lynn's voice and adjusted the big boobed babe on his back while Eddie, the taller dark haired cop found himself immediately presented by a mugful of the boner potion to his lips for a quick gulp that went mostly down his chin and neck (and the poor carpet below).

"Lynn?" Zeke cried out, straining to look under his blindfold and turning his head left and right like a falcon with a hood over its eyes, " that you?"

"It IS, Zeke," Lynn replied, reaching out and touching the tip of his wobbling dong with her pointy finger, before pulling it down and releasing it; making it BOING up and down like a spring doorstop.

"It's a party now," observed Eddie, the dark haired cop, whose rider had pulled up his blindfold momentarily to allow him to get a better look at Lynn.

"It IS, Eddie," Lynn agreed, "why don't you fellas come over into the next room and see me when you finish your equestrian activities? Bring your jockeys if they are game."

"It's a date!" commented Kayla, Eddie's huge titted rider with silver dollar sized nipples and colorful tattoo sleeves on both her arms.

"Fabulous!"replied Lynn who then responded with a slap to Eddie's ass cheeks, "NOW GIDDYAP!"

With that, Eddie and Zeke resumed their rollicking bollocky bare-assed version of the Kentucky Derby around the Presidential suite, disappearing into the haze of pot smoke with their jockey's howling with laughter and urging them on; sloshing spilled gorilla juice the whole way!

As she mounted the stairs to return back to the bedroom from whence she'd emerged into the party, Lynn caught sight of Cowboy Mother fucker. He and Anita had changed positions again on the couch and added Nancy and Vince the fat cigar chomping band manager to the fray. Nancy and Anita were locked in a passionate cunt munching sixty-nine with Vince and Justin pounding away at the assholes of the two women respectfully. Justin caught Lynn's eye out of the corner of his and despite him being balls deep in Anita's crapper, blew her a kiss. Lynn tapped his sunglasses atop her head, telegraphing to him that he'd have to do more that night than blow kisses if he was to win them back! She then mounted the stairs with Nick on her arm and with Bear and Nori following close behind.

***

Flash had indeed made himself and Tattooed Tina most comfortable already. He was under a veritable pile of groupie pussy at one side of a king bed, having forced others occupying the space to shift over a bit as he climbed on with his throng of females. It was now crowded on that king sized mattress to say the least; crowded, naked, and bumpy.

Tattooed Tina sat astride Flash in a raucous cowgirl anal spearing from his massive member while Heather, (the blonde woman who'd been trying to be subtle of the rocker's arrival), sucked and licked at his balls like a dog giving a puppy a tongue bath. Meanwhile, at the other end of things, blonde buxom Donna rode his face while two other women, a black woman with cornrow hair and a red-headed freckled babe massaged his chest and tongue flicked at his nipples. To show his gratitude, Flash busied his fingers up inside the twats of both women worshiping his chest; their asses wiggling at the wonderfully rude rocker's caresses. Even a casual witness to the scene could tell it was good to be the KING; Flash being the living embodiment of that fact!

One thing was sure, there'd be no room on the bed for Lynn, Nick, Nori, and Bear. No problem! In the midst of the fucking frolicking heap of hedonists writhing on the floor like so many naked horny snakes in a hibernation den stood two overstuffed chairs; just perfect for a bit of sexy fuckery by four intrepid pervs, (like the four who were now tiptoeing carefully through the carpet of flailing limbs and circling bottoms). Once at the yellow paisley fabric bedroom chairs... Lynn and Nori set about moving the furniture around a bit, careful not to set a wooden chair leg down upon a poor unsuspecting hand, foot, ankle or even more sensitive item at floor-level.

Now the two chairs were facing one another... at Lynn's suggestion rather close - closer than normal even. What was she up to? As the floor of naked humping bodies now moved back in around the chairs like some churning nude sea crashing and splashing around two identically upholstered islands, Nick and Bear now seated themselves in the deliberately re-positioned furniture, their stiff boners pointing to the ceiling like wobbly lightning rods.

Half-a-minute's time later with the help of a little spit and the helping hand of gravity, Lynn and Nori were sliding down those two massive veiny cocks, with Lynn's anus rudely ravaged by Nick's devil dong and Nori's rectum happily harpooned by Bear's big black butt-spear. Both women bawled and gasped as they sank lower and lower on those ass-splitting pricks until both rumps rested upon hairy balls; their bottom-holes giving those throbbing shafts simply the loveliest of stinky warm squeezes!

Despite the stretching pain, both ladies felt happily gutted. Both understood they needed to just relax and allow the agonizing stretch to become a lovely elastic hug. Pain needed to melt into greedy selfish pleasure. Both women paused and caught their breath; allowing the splitting fullness in their intestines to sort itself out.

Good... very good. Now both ladies made eye contact; nodding to one another with a blissful smile. Bear and Nick knew what to do. The fun was on!

The two men began to bounce the women up and down upon their shitter splitting pricks, both chicks mewling and calling out OH YEAHS and AWW SHITS as those angry fucking cocks rammed in and out... in and out with a steady savage rhythm. Both women found their legs scooped up from below by massive male arms as Bear and Nick had both simultaneously seized the ladies up in a savage full-nelson. Both Lynn and Nori now found their feet leaving the floor; their legs held aloft by coarse forearms with manly hands that interlaced behind their necks; holding those lovely lady legs high and wide. In and out... in and out... plowed the cocks, those assholes accepting the pounding helplessly... and delightfully!

Now Nick and Bear, as if reading each other's thoughts, brought their women forward in the chairs; so that the two girls found themselves now smashing together, twat to twat. It was anal scissor-fucking at its finest and rudest. Lynn and Nori... simply gave in to it, let it consume them like so much paper tossed into a raging fire.

Lynn found herself in pleasure-sensory overload - there was too much good stuff to feel and take in! She realized she was happily helpless; her upturned legs in those black thigh-high boots shaking and shuddering from every impact from that cock up her tushy, (and every smash against Nori's puss-muffin as Nori's bare legs and feet flopped about like two silly rabbit ears). What should she do? Just give into it all and ride the sensations? Shouldn't she be pleasuring someone?

A second later and a joint came to Lynn's lips from the hand of some gracious person down on the floor in that heap of heaving fucking nudity. Following the hit and the pass of the stinky blunt to Nori's kisser, both ladies knew what to do as they exhaled THC fog into one another's faces and locked eyes. Feminine hands cupped feminine faces in the most passionate of lesbo kisses; tongues darting with fiendish hunger in and out of mouths. Those lovely female hands now roamed up and down those two lithe female bodies; groping breasts, tweaking titties, fingering pussies. It was as if both had been magically transformed into delectable female junk food for the other, and they were groping for the last of the Twinkies left in the box!

Nick's hand found its way down between the two humping crotches of Lynn and Nori for a simultaneous rubbing of both clits, (vigorously and in a space so tight between those two pink twats you couldn't swipe a credit card). Lynn and Nori responded with bawling and breathy gasps into one another's faces, but nevertheless didn't cease in that torrid lesbo makeout-grope session theirs. Amidst all the mad twat-tribbing and the beautifully beastly butt-banging the two women who'd worked now and again on same shifts back at the hospital had now established a "connection" of a far more intimate sort! Meanwhile Nick whipped his hand out of the way and Bear saw his cue, dipping an enormous black sausage finger between those two slamming clits... then another, then another until he had his big black hand between those two hammering cunts. The two women howled with bellyaching joy and the cocks plunged in and out of the two ravaged rectums without tiring; the gorilla juice having proven its weight in gold!

Just then off to Lynn's left her ears filled with joyful howls, (as Flash's harem of sex harpies began to scream and cum). Donna let go with a big juicy splatter-gasm atop his face while the black woman and the freckled red-head on either of his hands squirmed and gasped against his relentless fingerfuck; hot briny girlie-cum running down their thighs as if their inner plumbing had sprung a leak. Tattooed Tina began making faces like she'd the most wonderfully awful belly-ache before she bawled and wailed; shaking her heavily inked tapestry of a body, (and soaking Flash in the process). A master of edging, Flash was holding out until the very last. He'd not cum so much as a dribble but as Donna flopped off his face and lay at his side, the sweet dirty grip of Tina's asshole upon his member and Heather's greedy sucking at his balls finally did the trick and pushed him to the point of no return. He happily snarled and raged, sending buckets of hot steaming ball-broth way up Tattooed-Tina's terribly trashed tushy-hole.

Feeling the hairy balls in her mouth finally unload, Heather noticed the cock before her very nose twitching and pulsing as it blasted torrents of hot man-batter up Tina's tail-pipe, just level with her forehead. Heather had a need... and that need was for seed. She just had to taste some of that!

As Flash continued to spend and spew, Heather whipped his great veiny dong from Tina's crapper and commenced sucking upon it proper; taking another two jets of penis-pudding inside her pouty pucker. Not merely content to simply stop there, Heather tipped her head back, wrapping her lips around the crater of Tina's rocker-ravaged rectum; slurping in a gloriously flowing anal creampie as the heavily tattooed woman strained and pushed the spermy dribble from her backside like it was so much melted sugar.

Heather who'd been furiously masturbating the whole time now had a heady mouthful of celebrity-cock-custard from Tina's asshole and more of the same straight from the cock itself. Ass to mouth HUGE was a turn-on for her but this (combined with what she'd been doing with her fingers on her quim), put her over the edge; sending a shudder up and down her body with an accompanying gush of girlie jizz-dribble straight from her puss onto the floor in a warm bitch-puddle. Gulping down that enormous mouthful of cum, all she could sputter was a breathless,

"AWESOME!"

"Yes it was agreed Flash," who rose from the frantically jiggling bed as the women he'd been conjoined with all fell in a fleshy nude heap upon the mattress. He eyed the lovely pile of gasping pussy before he then announced,

"Well, nature calls. I gotta piss like a racehorse. If you'll excuse me ladies!"

As Flash trotted off to a bathroom entrance at the other side of the bed Lynn chuckled and turned her attention back to her own fourway frantic fuckfest. Wrapping her lip's about Nori's kisser in a passionate French snog, she just barely noticed out of the corner of her eye as Flash nearly walked smack-bang directly into Anita, the lovely BBW who'd just shanghaied Lynn's man. She was making a bee-line straight for Lynn. What did she want? Where was Justin?

Anita smiled and chuckled, accepting Flash's apology as he now trotted off to the toilet all bollocky bare-assed and needing to pee. Now the big beautiful biker woman now turned and eyeing Lynn strode directly up to the "fucking four" as they fornicated on the facing chairs. To Lynn's astonishment, Anita raised her lovely thick thigh as if she were a dog about to mark her territory on a tree. It wasn't any tree she was after however, it was Lynn's lips and snout!

Without so much as a word Anita grabbed Lynn's pretty little blonde head and pushed the kewpie doll noggin directly into her snatch. Lynn's mouth mashed with well-fucked pussy; well-fucked pussy and Justin jizz! Cowboy mother-fucker had nutted a great big load up in that bbw birth canal and now Anita was determined to give Lynn a "feeding."

She gripped Lynn's pretty blonde locks momentarily then moved her hand down to Lynn's throat for a momentary squeeze. Hearing the pretty blonde woman sputter and choke put a special throb in Anita's clit... oh yeah, this one is a delightful submissive! She released Lynn's throat and pulled her skull up into her snatch; humping Lynn's mouth as if trying to impregnate it!

"Eat it up girl," Anita hissed through clenched teeth, "eat it up all that sweet boyfriend butter! Your man just told me to give this to you... *ungh* YEAH just like that! So good!"

Anita now furiously face-fucked Lynn as the "cute as a button" blonde fed at the full-figured woman's gash down below; sucking on her pink labial lips and greedily gulping for every last drop of Cowboy Motherfucker ball gravy. WOW THAT REALLY WAS A BIG LOAD! IT JUST KEEPS SPLURGING OUT OF HER!

Anita was simply beside herself with nasty selfish pleasure from that pretty blonde bobbing head in the midst of the feverish foursome, (the remaining three people continuing on with what they were doing and not skipping a beat). Obviously to Anita this pretty blonde thing could suck a cunt; in fact, suck it with the best of them! In just a minute or so Anita found herself in the throes of that old familiar feeling that comes from being a gorgeous big woman who knows what pleasure is all about!

Down under that lovely curvaceous thigh Lynn suddenly realized she was no longer sucking down gulps of semen. Instead her taste buds now met bitch brine. Girlie was flowing. She'd brought Anita off in record time! Anita responded with heavy gasps and at the same time giving that pretty little throat in her hand yet another squeeze, this time firmer than before, straight outta True Detective magazine even!

That did it for Lynn. Between the cock up her asshole and Nori's nasty frigging of Lynn's pussy pipe and clit, the pretty blonde had been on the very fine line between cumming and not. Now with her mouth full of gushing cunt there was only one thing she needed to push her over the edge and that choke gave her just THAT! It was all she needed.

"AAGGGHHHHH!" Lynn gurgled and sputtered her way through a huge orgasm as Anita released her throat.

"HAAAHHH HAAHHHH HAWWW!" Lynn wailed as yet another climax ripped up and down her body, her cunt spewing hot brine against Nori's feverishly fiddling hand.

Lynn was now all gasps and wheezes. That had been a good one... a good strong one even, but her sighs were ignored as the others didn't even skip a beat; continuing with their own fiendishly pleasurable groping and plowing. She looked up at Anita as the voluptuous woman dropped her leg to the floor and bent down to provide Lynn with a tender kiss, (and to taste her own girlie-dew).

"You said Justin wanted me to have that?" Lynn asked, craning her neck to look over Anita's shoulder, "Where is he?"

"I think he's with your friend Nancy," Anita replied, kissing her again before Lynn registered what had been said. She pulled back shouting,

"WAIT...NANCY?"

"Yeah," Anita nodded, "as soon as Vince, that big guy with the cigar nutted inside her, she hopped off him and went over to Justin just as he was climbing off of me. She said something about winning back that cowboy hat atop her head. You know what that means?"

"Boy do I!" Lynn replied, secretly promising to herself she'd not be jealous. But it was so hard!

"Anyhow..." said Anita turning around and bending forward at the waist. With both her hands parted a pair of deliciously big rump-cheeks resembling delectable hams. Lo and behold, she presented Lynn with a well-fucked anal crater, copiously oozing Justin's seed like a stinky pink glazed donut. He'd been back there too?"

"He wanted me to give you this as well," Anita explained, "and said he still wants to win back his sunglasses. You know what he meant by that?"

"Girl do I EVER," replied Lynn remembering the sunglasses, "now back that up here and let me sample that butthole!"

Eager to please Anita did as requested; backing up to Lynn's face. Contact! Lips met butt-pucker and began to rim and lick and feed. A second later and another set of lips were present at Anita's dunghole. Apparently Nori had joined in the fun and was now helping Lynn clean up Justin's salty nut-butter.