Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita held those cheeks of hers wide and stared into space; her eyes not seeing anything in particular, her mouth agape above a quivering chin. Between the split halves of her rump, two female tongues now made sweet mischief upon her nasty backdoor. Justin's seed flowed and dribbled. Anita's chin trembled. Lynn and Nori fed upon buggered anus while way down below, two cocks; one black, one white, continued to plow away two tight little assholes. Again, thank goodness for Gorilla juice!

Just then Nick emerged from the main room, looking happily spent, a cigar in one hand, a solo cup of the previously mentioned penis potion in the other. His dong hung limp and dripping in-front of him, glistening from his fuck with Nancy. His eyes locked upon Lynn, Anita and the rest of the foursome that had become a five-some. Might as well make it a six-some!

Gulping a swig of his gorilla juice and taking a puff of his cigar he decided it was time to get back into the fight. He'd already decided upon his next opponent. His eye's locked upon Anita's.

Seeing her bent at the waist with her mouth open and her hands holding her ass apart Vince knew an opportunity when he saw it. It was what being a manager was all about. Booking an event, filling an opening, it's all the same - right?

Anita suddenly woke from her spell, feeling a nearly empty solo cup resting on her back while a limp Italian sausage dong tasting of drippy sex parted her lips. Another woman might have protested... but that woman was not here. Anita was.

"That's it girl," Vince coached, "suck that root of mine and make it a branch again!" Vince filled his hands with Anita's curly brunette mane, cupping her skull as the voracious BBW began work a mouthful of new cock in her jowls, reveling in its funky post-fuck taste.

Flash had just returned from a good cleansing piss and was about to go for round two atop the bed with whatever female flesh that made itself available. He was considering his options when he heard a loud KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK at the door. Looking around and realizing everyone was naked and covered in sex funk (to include himself), he decided it might as well be him who saw who it was.

"Hello, what can I do for y..." he asked, opening the door and not finishing his sentence. This time it was his turn to be shocked.

There before him stood Sister Katherine and Sister Maria, the two nuns from earlier when the elevator doors had momentarily opened on the second floor. Flash was completely taken aback, not knowing what to do. His hands immediately fell to shield his cock and balls from their view as his mouth attempted to offer up apologies. All the while the two nuns glared at him severely.

"I'm s-so sorry Sisters," he blurted out, "this is anything but what it looks like... I think you m-may have the wrong room or possibly the wrong floor even!"

"Oh indeed," Sister Katherine replied, "WE HAVE THE RIGHT ROOM!"

Both nuns dropped their hands down to their skirts. Hauling their habits above their waists, they showed Flash an eye-ful of turquoise stockings with matching garters, bare thighs, and positively ZERO panties to cover their waxed naked twats, (each adorned with a single matching golden ring through a pierced clitoral hood). Why, a fucking billiard-ball had more hair covering it than that pair of cloistered cunts! Stunned didn't even begin to describe it for Flash.

Sister Maria dropped her skirt and reached into a pocket in her habit. She fished about for half a second as Flash continued to gape and gawk dumbstruck at Sister Katherine's exposed flesh. Producing a large ruler she swung it in a vicious arc; letting it land *WHACK!* upon Flash's bare shoulder as she shouted,

"How DARE YOU! Show some respect for who we are... it's rude to stare, and equally rude to keep two sisters waiting out here in the hall!"

"Yes of course," Flash said apologetically. He opened the door wide and ushered them in, checking to see if there were any more like them in the hall before closing it shut. He'd never fucked a nun before. It was an itch he'd always wanted to scratch and now he was getting TWO in the bargain... complete with a ruler that his shoulder could testify to, as being marvelously effective!

Meanwhile, Lynn and Nori were busy digging away at Anita's delightfully drippy derriere, trying to get every last drop of Justin's junk butter from the BBW's battered but wonderfully nasty butt-hole crater. Those two devilishly deft tongues darted from anus, to pusshole, and back to anus again. All the while Cowboy Mother-fucker's seed continued to copiously trickle from both holes, (Anita's pink and stink alike having received a generous injection of Justin's secret sauce). The mess didn't matter in the least to Lynn and Nori however, as both women attended Anita's generous backside until at last things were "all gone" and the cunt and cornhole pucker of the lovely BBW were pink and spotless.

Vince now lifted Anita up to her feet next to him, pulling her in for a close cuddle and horny neck smooch. Just down past his navel a stiffer-than-stiff erection hopped and throbbed, fully refreshed and ready to poke. Anita's restorative cock-sucking skills had triumphed once again!

"Come my lovely," Vince murmured greedily in Anita's ear as he took her by the arm, "let's see if we can find a bit of space on that chaise lounge in the next room!"

"Bye girls," Anita called back over her shoulder, "thanks for the tongue bath for my front and rear!"

"Spick and span!" Lynn shouted with a wink to Anita before the lovely BBW walked off with Vince to the sunken party room.

Lynn then turned her attention back to Nori, the two women sharing a deep lesbo smooch. They revelled in each other's smooch; female tongues pushing Anita's crotch flavor mixed with Cowboy Motherfucker's salty seed back and forth through each other's lips. The whole while, their cunts scissor-slammed along to the beat of the two massive veiny pricks savaging their guts from behind. It was then Lynn saw something out of the corner of her eye. Was it? No... it couldn't be! Oh but it WAS!

Flash was approaching the bed with the pair of nuns... in fact the same pair of nuns from just a while ago at the elevator! Talk about HOLY SHIT it's a party now! It was literally HOLY SHIT... well HOLY party goers anyhow.

Lynne immediately noticed that beneath their vestments it was most decidedly UNHOLY, for as habits hit the floor she beheld the very same turquoise stockings and garters Flash had bore witness to not a minute before. What's more, twin turquoise pushup bustiers jutted naked 36D breasts up to heaven; gumdrop nipples sporting golden barbells piercings resplendent atop both pairs. The only clue anyone might have that these two women were divine sisters was the fact that their white and black veils and bandeaus remained atop their heads at Flash's pervy request, (although little wisps of auburn hair escaped from underneath the headdresses of both Brides of Christ as they mounted the bed and then straddled the face and loins of the already aroused rock star).

"Fucking gingers," Lynn muttered dumbfounded, "I KNEW IT!"

Her attention on the unholy trinity now rocking and bucking atop the king-sized bed was now diverted elsewhere, as out of the sunken party room around the corner staggered a well-pickled and well-fucked Nancy - minus Justin's cowboy hat! Apparently Cowboy Mother Fucker had earned it back... and then some! Nancy made eye contact and sauntered up like a happily debauched train-wreck to Lynn and the rest of the four-way frollickers.

Without so much as a word she grasped Lynn by both sides of her face, then bestowed a deep Frenchier than French kiss upon the pretty blonde nurse. It was a passionate snog even by lesbo standards and Nancy's tongue knew its way around the inside of another woman's mouth. Her tongue pushed into the farthest reaches of Lynn's gob and then like a little baby bird receiving a meal from its parent, Lynn felt a hot rush of warm sticky goo fill her pie-hole. It was none other than more of Justin's nut-juice. Nancy had brought it in her cheeks all the way from next door! Lynn took the offering of seed with a grateful if not jealous gulp as Nancy now pulled up from the kiss.

"There's more where that came from," Nancy exclaimed drunkenly as she raised one leg, "hold still!"

Just as Anita had done before, Lynn's kisser met a well fucked pussy. Nori joined her up underneath in Nancy's mushroom fold grotto, eager to gobble a bit of Justin's Johnson gunk, herself. Nancy sighed and gasped, puffing on a joint handed to her from somebody in the heaving crowd below and moaning like she'd the most awful tummy ache until Lynn and her gal pal Nori had cleaned every last drop of Cowboy Mother Fucker gonad gravy from her quim. Finally, she dropped her leg, her pussy licked clean as a whistle only to notice Stevie, the limousine driver who'd chauffeured her Flash and the rest of this band of miscreants to the hotel.

"Stevie!" Nancy slurred with outstretched arms to the chauffeur as he emerged from a piss in the bathroom, "Come to MAMA!"

Passing the last of the stinky blunt to Lynn, Nancy now scooped the young driver up in her arms. The cougar was refreshed and ready for yet another kill and this young cub would make a fine meal! It was then Nancy looked over her shoulder and in a drunken haze noticed Nori.

"Norianne?" Nancy exclaimed, "Wad are you doin he..."

"It's a long story," Nori explained with a shrug as she cuddled with Lynn in the anal sex crush between Bear and Nick, "and you don't want to let that little one in your arms get away do you?"

"Yer abshalootly right!" Nancy slurred raising a finger before dragging Stevie off in the direction of the party in the next room, her bare heart-shaped GILF bottom swaying as she walked with him under her arm. Half-departed from the room she called back over her shoulder,

"Hey Lynn! Justin said there's more of that gonad goop where THAT came from... if it will get him back his glasses!"

Lynn tapped the sunglasses atop her pretty blonde head in a mock salute, watching Nancy and the hapless chauffeur cub Stevie disappear into the smoky party space beyond. She then turned her attention back to Nori.

Taking two hits off the blunt Nancy had handed her, she then passed it to Nori who killed it and crushed it out with one final WHEEZE intake! A cough-cough from the two girls later, and yet another doobie was passed into Lynn's hands from somewhere in the naked crowd of humanity writhing on the floor. Lungs full of THC n' bliss, the two women returned to the lovely accordion buttfuck-crush enabled by the brute force of their two handsome sodomizers, Bear and Nick.

Faster and faster the two strong men plowed their cocks deep up the forbidden nether holes of the two women while the cunts mashed and lips kissed and heaved breathy sighs. The four became lost in the heady hedonistic moment. Nothing else in the world existed, save this great eight-legged beast of a fuck they'd created.

Lynn passed the joint down to a grateful pair of lips lying someplace in the fleshy nude humping floor and focused on the physical connection between the beautiful Nori mashed up to her crotch and the barbarically handsome Nick splitting her asshole. He was very close. In fact, both women now knew that both studs ripping up their rectums were about a hair's width away from cumming. What's more both women were in the same state of arousal... all that was needed was one last thing.

"Choke me," Lynn gasped, pulling away from Nori's lips.

"You read my mind!" Nori squealed, "and YOU do ME the same while we kiss!"

Pretty hands found necks and female lips pressed in close as suddenly no air made its way to pretty little lungs. The seconds ticked by as chests felt they could burst. All the while, the cocks plowed and plowed and plowed up those two pretty lady-poopers, balls ready to blow. Feminine faces turned blue, the cocks stabbed, and the hands released. Lynn broke the kiss, gasping with purple cheeks,

"AGAIN!"

They repeated the process. Both pairs of cheeks turned a lovely grape soda meets Prince's purple bathrobe color before fingers released. These girls were SOOOO ready! They released their strangulations and Lynn sputtered wetly,

"OH FUCK SO CLOSE! One more time gurl - AGAIN!"

With a desperate nod Nori squeezed tight while at the same time feeling Lynn's sexy boa-constrictor squeeze on her pretty Filipina neck. This time there was no kiss. The cocks stabbed. The balls rumbled. Nori and Lynn jerked heads, bodies, guts, and with a release of fingers let out a shared gasp of,

"AAAGGGGGHHHH!"

Both mashing cunts suddenly spilled hot bitch brine to the floor, collecting in a great steaming piddle pond. Bear and Nick were able to hold back no longer. Both men howled and roared, sending searing-hot ball-butter up the well-fucked stink holes of the two wailing women, (both of whom continued to buck and grind, spraying their feminine drippings upon all fucking hell and damnation)!

A half minute's time later and Lynn found herself reclining back upon Nick, a fresh doobie in her paw. Taking a hit, she passed it back to the man who'd just destroyed her colon in JUST the fashion she'd craved. That funny ciggie now found its way then to Nori's lips... and then to Bear, who made short work of it as Nori sat in his lap like a playful kitten, knees pulled together on their sides while she toyed with his chest hairs.

Now, you are probably saying to yourself 'good party so far,' am I right? You even envy these four, am I right? Well the answer would be yes and no.

You see, somewhere in every good party there is a point in space and time where things hit a transition; a fork in the roadway where things go right or terribly wrong. In this case there was a third road, all unpaved and rocky where things went incredibly FUCKED UP. Let me explain.

That latest doobie that dangled from Lynn's luscious lips before she puff-puff passed it was anything but your plain ole variety of sticky-icky. It was something else entirely. I mean, what do you expect from a party where there's a punch bowl in the next room full of blue boner juice, the bathroom looks like Johnny Cash's medicine cabinet and weed is being used apparently like citronella candles to keep away the insects? Somebody had to kick things up a notch!

The cigarette had been soaked... drenched if you will, in MDMA. Good ole 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine! One of these anonymous chemists now humping and fucking away with reckless abandon on the floor had a steady girlfriend and her name it be Molly. What's more, he or she'd created some pretty astounding shit, stuff to take you to the moon and back and soaked into several of the joints now circulating the festivities, but why stop there with some tainted ciggies?

This deliciously devilish but yet anonymous genius had also spiked the gorilla juice with MDMH of similar strength... about the same time Nick had swilled his first cup full. The men partying about the place all were now ticking time bombs with boners... each set to blast off to parts unknown in this galaxy. Added to the potential mayhem was that several Winnie the Pooh gummies circulating now in multiple rooms where the party raged and humped like a beast in heat were ANYTHING but garden variety edibles; all courtesy of the same diabolical chemist. Tick...tock! Tick... tock! Tick...tock!

Did Lynn notice it right away? Yes, and no. She noticed the buzz from the weed quick enough, but the rest of the high... the Molly monster creeping up upon her to fuck her brains out with love sex and happiness, well that took a bit of time. What's more she noticed nothing of its approach, not when she snuggled with Nick, not when she commenced a make out session with Nori while Nick and Bear re-charged their boners.

She hadn't even noticed anything out of place with the universe when Nick and Bear suggested swapping out girls. True Bear and Nick were a bit gigglier and chuckling to themselves, thinking everything was hilarious, but she just chalked it all up to some particularly good strong weed. Truth was, the tainted gorilla juice by now had had a hilarious effect on both gentlemen and both found themselves laughing at anything and everything.

As Lynn brought Bear's cock to her anus, squatting above the big black mushroom head until it nestled against her naughty little poo-pucker, she'd no idea of the ride she was about to take. She sat down upon him - ever... so... slowly, huffing out her air and letting the big black stiffie work its way up her entrails. Once her asshole was at the "bottom floor" she paused to catch her breath.

She began to chuckle. Something was funny... she could not understand what it was but she just felt she needed to laugh, (despite the pain coursing up her insides). The pain... that lovely sexy pain, it was funny. She snorted and then giggled; slap-happy but clueless as to the ride she was about to take, (and that had nothing to do with the Mandingo dong now splitting her shitter).

She and Nori now faced one another with swapped out cocks spearing both their sphincters. Immediately they commenced banging clams together again. It was then as the two women were scissor fucking like it was their first night in jail that Nori noticed the slight bulge in Lynn's leather jacket. Giving it a tap she huffed,

"Hey Doll, what's that?"

Producing the double-headed dong from her jacket zip pocket, Lynn held it aloft. Nori's face took on an expression of happy surprise. Nodding with approval Nori gasped,

"Oh hell yeah girl! Stick that in me and fuck me with it hard... oh and I want to do the same to you!"

It was then as Lynn's deft nurse hands fed one end of the dong in Nori's twat-hole and two seconds later the spare end in her own pink pussy-pit, that Lynn noticed Nori's eyes. They were beautiful... yet they were different. They were now feline, cat-like and mysterious. Mysteriously beautiful. Lynn had never felt so much love for a woman's eyes in her life ever and she leaned forward to kiss those eyes, that tiny Filipina nose, that chin, those lovely exotic islander lips.

She now realized she loved Nori with every fiber of her being! She kissed her in a manner that said as much. She wanted to go as far as to join souls with this woman. Oh but the love did not stop there. She loved Bear as much as anyone could love another, as he wrecked her greased up gut-chute like he was mad at it. In fact, she knew in her heart of hearts, she loved Nick, and Anita, and Cowboy Motherfucker and that beer can on the nightstand and Flash and those two nuns atop him she'd not met yet. Her heart, soul, and loins loved the whole world and she simply wanted to fuck it and ... what? Oh shit, she knew what this high was...

"Molly," she gasped with wide eyes as the high suddenly swept over her in a wave.

The MDMH fog in her brain she giggled and tried to explain to Nori what was going on, but the pretty Filipina goddess merely smushed her lips to Lynn's in an attempt to reciprocate; the heightened sense of intimacy and love she felt for Lynn and everyone in the room welling up inside her like a geyser. Lynn attempted to say something to Nick and Bear, but was met only with more happy giggles and the thrust of Bear's baseball bat sized butt-stuffer as it plunged itself up into her intestines. She was loving all this and was about to simply give into the high and laugh her way into loving the whole damned planet when she heard a panicked cry ring out across the room.

Not everyone present was completely stoned. Someone simply had the presence of mind to glance out the balcony, just in time to witness a police motorcycle with lights flashing enter the hotel's parking lot by the pool entrance. Two seconds later and two police cruisers rounded the corner at high speed with whoopie lights stabbing the night sky with Red-blue! Red-blue! Red-blue! The startled witness to the sudden arrival of the police simply shouted in panic,