Lusty Sasha's Letter to Sir

Story Info
A letter recounting a lusty night from a sub to her Dom.
860 words
3.67
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sir,

I'm still reeling from our session last night. The lingering effects of your hands on my body remain. The bruises changing from bright reds to deep purples. I flinch every time the fabric of my shirt scratches against my breasts. Sweet delicious pain brings me back to last night, where only torture and pleasure existed, twisted up in intoxicating agony.

Flashbacks snap me back. Your hand clamped over my mouth to stifle my screams. First your teeth bite deep into the tender skin of my upper breast. The delicate flesh spasming from the sharp tension. I'm flooded with pain which is quickly followed by a release of endorphins. I waited for you to relinquish your grip, already adjusting to the piercing burn, but you only clamped down harder. Another wave of fresh agony washed over me. My head fell back and in that moment you let go. Another wave hit me, this one damping the space between my thighs.

I'd only had a second to adjust. Your hands, large, strong, and unrelenting wrapped around the wound your teeth had left. I gasped, choking back a louder cry. Your grip, a vice around my tit, squeezed, building up immense pressure. This rush of new sensation overwhelmed me. I stared up at you. There was no mercy in your eyes, only a deeper lust. I couldn't help but scream as you twisted suddenly. Every nerve in my breast on fire. I no longer felt the individual indents of your fingers. I became lost in a terrifying high. Fighting the instinct to pull away from you. But I can't say no because only your desires matter and I can't make you stop because I don't want you to stop.

For every action you did to one tit you repeated to the other. Over and over my mind and my body endured the agonizing torment you delivered. Each round I slipped further and further under your control. My mouth salivated constantly just like my cunt.

There is a strangeness that happens when I let myself completely submit to your will. Backgrounds fade away. Thoughts vanish. Hearing and vision become foggy. The brain stops processing and all sensations start to run together. I can't focus. I can only feel. And I feel everything.

I remember the smooth velvet sensation of your cock as my mouth slid sloppily up and down it. My hand gripping and riding over the sensitive part of the head. Hand down, mouth following, spitting to keep the lubrication flowing. Mouth up, hand squeezing around the tip. Over and over again. At some point you hauled me up and I mounted you. The feeling of being forced open by your incredibly thick extensive shaft in that first stroke took my breath away. Your first thrust always does that. But then the pain returned. Your hands clenched around my tits with crushing strength. Twisting, enclosing, a forceful intent of pressure and pain.

There's a moment seared into my mind. An upward thrust of your cock. I can actively feel every inch of it penetrating, straining against the walls of my cunt. Combined with the very real and terrible pain piercing my breasts. My senses were confused and overwhelmed. The accumulation of which, awakened an unexpected reaction. With your permission, I came hard, fast, just as unrelenting as your fingernails buried deep into my tits. The flesh blushing red from the force of your grip. Bruises ripening after every ruthless wrench and twist. The rush of my orgasm drenched us both and yet did not relinquish. You slapped, pinched, tore, and yanked your way over tortured breasts. Wounds upon wounds. My head swam with the transcendence of orgasms continuing to wrack my body and the flood of more and more pain. The intensity was unbearable.

You asked me why I was so wet. I can't remember my response, but I know it was because you unleashed everything within me all at once. Pleasure, pain, submission, passion. I gave it all to you. Your pain slut. Your disgusting piece-of-shit whore. I was all yours.

Then I was on the floor. Your cock driving deeper into me from behind. Drool fell from my parted panting lips. A puddle staining the carpet. I heard you growl into my ear, "You are nothing. You are a fat whore. A disgusting piece-of-shit." I repeated those words. They were my truth now. Every sensation was playing through my body all at the same time. My breasts were on fire as they swung from each thrust, my cunt vibrated with ecstasy. Wrapping around the length of you until you filled me with cum. You told me not to move and there wasn't anything I could do but obey. I had nothing left in me. I felt used up, sore, hurt, complete.

My head was pressed to the floor, my ass up in the air when you placed your feet on my hips. Your personal footstool as you drank your whiskey and basked in the afterglow of your orgasm. A perfect end to a night well spent.

Thank you, Sir. Thank you for making me useful.

Desperately Waiting,

Lusty Sasha