The Perfect Escape Pt. 01

Story Info
Lovers finally meet after starting an online romance.
2.2k words
4.21
4.8k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is part 1 of a fantasy I have harbored for a special someone for some time. I would like to thank Volunteer Editor WishLove for his inputs. All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are 18+

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We've spent months planning the perfect escape, the perfect way to sneak off and spend a week together. You've booked us a cabin in the woods where we will be completely alone with no interruptions. You pick me up at the airport and we have an hour drive to reach our secluded hideaway. We talk the whole way through, laughing at each other's stories.

You reach over and place your hand on my thigh sliding your fingers into the rips of my jeans and rub the bare skin on my leg. I bite my lip at the feel of you touching me. I've waited so long for this. You glance at me from the corner of your eye and smirk knowing the effect you have on me. You continue to tease me, moving your hand higher as you go. I squirm in my seat feeling the heat growing inside of me. You trail your fingers up the inseam of my jeans and follow it to my crotch. You press your fingers to my core making the material of my pants rub against my sensitive clit. I roll my head back and moan at the feel of you.

I wrap my fingers around your forearm, needing to feel your skin. You don't let up knowing you have me melting for you already. You take me right to the edge and stop. I whimper at your sudden withdrawal. You refuse to make me cum till you have tasted me first. I whine about it but know whatever you have planned will be amazing.

We drive a few short minutes before we pull up to our cabin. You get out first and jog around to my side opening my door. I step out of the car and you slide your hands to my hips. You tell me you've waited way too long to hold me, to touch me, to kiss me. You always say the right thing to leave me breathless. You lean down and press your lips to mine softly. My hands are resting on your chest, your hands are spread over my rear squeezing gently. You kiss me once more before pointing me to the cabin door, smacking my ass as I walk away and giving me a sly smile.

After we get inside I busy myself with unpacking my bag. You sidle up behind me pressing your hard cock into my backside. My face blushes at your forwardness but I shamelessly lean back into you. You glide your hands up to my chest massaging my large breasts. I bite my lip and rest my head on your shoulder. You lean into to whisper in my ear, telling me you can't wait another second to fuck me. I grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up over my head. You unhook my bra and slide your hands around to my bare tits. My bra slides down my arms and falls to the floor. You pinch my nipples and suck on my neck, nibbling and marking me. I place my hands over yours and help you rub me. I guide one hand down to the waist of my pants silently begging you to touch my pussy. My panties are soaking wet and I'm throbbing with need. Your fingers rub my slit making me moan your name. You bite my neck making me shiver and order me to take my jeans and panties off.

As I bend over to pull them down you caress the cheeks of my ass. You push me down to bend me over the end of the bed. I spread my legs, giving you better access to me. You trace your fingers down the crack of my ass pausing to dip into my arsehole. I whimper in pleasure. You continue your movement down to my waiting cunt. You tease my opening, driving me crazy with lust. You plunge two fingers inside, completely remove them and plunge them deeply again. You continue to pump your fingers in and out adding a third. I clinch tightly around them and soak them with my juices. I'm gushing now, overfilling your hand and sending it pouring down my legs.

You withdraw your fingers and replace them with your mouth tonguing my clit. You plunge your tongue deep inside me causing a whole new explosion of moisture to pour out. You drink and lick it up moaning against me, sucking my clit into your mouth you make me violently cum but you still continue your assault, draining me. You kiss the flesh on my ass and trail kisses up my spine. You slide your hand into my hair lightly pulling it to drag me up from the bed. You turn me around facing you, I lift up on my toes kissing your lips and tasting myself as I slide my tongue into your mouth.

I lightly scratch my nails through your short hair at the nape of your neck. My completely nude body pressed against your fully clothed one. Our tongues dancing together and increasing the desire between us. I grab the hem of your shirt and slowly push it up, my hands trailing up from your stomach to your pecs. I pull your shirt up and over your head and throw it to the floor. I softly drag my nails back down your chest and around to your back pressing my breasts and hard nipples to your bare skin. I feel your hard cock against my abdomen. I look up at you through my lashes and begin to place kisses to your skin trailing down over your nipples, across your stomach and sink down to my knees. I pop the button on your jeans and slowly pull down the zipper.

To my surprise I find nothing under your jeans. I tug on your waistband and your cock springs free. I glance up at you again and find you watching me. Keeping eye contact I begin to stroke you, lightly touching your delicate skin. I slide your skin back and forth using the softest touch. I dart my tongue out of my mouth and run it across the head of your dick. Still looking up at you I take you deep into my throat. I gag a bit on your length but slowly slide my lips back to your tip before taking you deep again. I massage your balls while continuing my gentle assault with my mouth. My saliva coating your cock, I moan at the feel of you on my tongue. I stroke the base of your shaft with one hand while I slurp and suck on you shamelessly. I love sucking on you, feeling you in my mouth, down my throat.

I slide off your dick and spend some time licking and sucking your balls. I take them both into my mouth and moan at how much this turns me on. I let them drop from my mouth and move back to your cock. I take you back into my warm mouth. I slide my hands around to your ass and hold on. I begin to pump you in and out fast and deep. You fist your hands in my hair placing force on the back of my head and fuck my mouth. I'm gagging, tears in my eyes but whimpering in pleasure. I feel your balls draw up and I know you're close, I don't stop. You begin to shoot ribbons of hot cum down my throat. You pull my hair and yell my name. I swallow every drop. You feel spent, thinking I've sucked you dry but still I don't stop. My hands move to your balls rubbing hard, I pull you out of my mouth and stroke your shaft one, two, three times and you shoot the last of your load on my huge tits.

I pull my fingers through your cum and begin to play with my nipples. My fingers are covered in your sticky white cream. I look up at you seductively as I pull on my tight buds. My eyes roll back and I moan loudly. Your cock twitches watching me. I lift one hand to my mouth and lick my fingers clean. I switch hands by licking and sucking on my fingers. I move my already clean hand down to my pussy. I'm so wet my thighs are dripping in my juices. You watch me playing with myself on my knees in front of you for a few minutes.

Your dick gets harder with each passing second. I slide my fingers inside myself and instantly start squirting. I soak the floor. You're fully hard now and so ready to fuck me. I slowly rise from the floor and press our bodies together. I lean in and lightly touch my lips to yours. I turn away from you and crawl across the bed sticking my ass out as I go. You raise your hand and swat my rear. I freeze in place and whimper. You lift your hand and smack it harder this time. My cheek stings with pleasure and turns a lovely shade of pink. You smack the other one twice and rub both cheeks at the same time soothing the pain. I press my upper half into the bed, sticking my rear further in the air. You spank me again even harder this time and I bury my face into the bed to muffle my moans.

You grab my hair and lift my head. You scold me for hiding my pleasure from you. You strike my cheek again and I scream your name, my juices pour down my legs and pool around my knees. You admire the perfect red handprint on my ass and the reaction I gave you. You pepper the red mark in sweet gentle kisses and spread my thighs apart. You sink down and bury your face into my cunt tasting my response to being spanked. I beg you to fuck me. You suck hard on my clit making me tremble. You lick up my crack dragging your tongue over my arsehole.

You stand back up and drag your fingers through my wetness and stroke your cock. You spit into your hand and prepare to enter me. The tip of your dick is pressed against my opening. I'm a needy, panting mess for you. As you slowly push inside me we both moan loudly at how amazing it feels. You slide in as deep as you can sit there a second letting my body adjust to your size. You slowly withdraw, making me crazy. You continue your slow pace knowing I need it faster, teasing me. I push back into you trying to take what I need. You grab my hips and stop my attempt. You slowly pull back out torturing me. You ram your dick in deep, making me scream. You pick up the pace but keep the intensity, making my ass jiggle with each thrust. Another deep plunge and I gush all over us both soaking the bed. You don't stop your assault on my cunt, pounding me over and over. I squirt again.

You withdraw completely, making me whimper at the loss. You flip me over and push me further up on the bed. You climb on top of me and push back inside. You dip forward and I move my legs to your shoulders. Your dick hits deeper now. You're moaning my name. I roll my head back and mewl loving my name on your lips. My neck, fully exposed, you nip and bite me. My fingers trail through your hair and I beg you for more. You continue to rock my body hard and fast, giving me exactly what I want. You feel me tighten around you. I roughly dig my nails into your back, making red lines where I drag them. My body explodes and I cum harder than I ever thought possible. The walls of my pussy clenching around you pulsing with my orgasm. I bite your shoulder.

When I finally come down, you pull out and roll us over. You think we are through but it's just the first round. I straddle your hips, bite my lip and softly stroke you. With an impending need, I guide you back inside me and begin to ride you. My breasts are bouncing with my movements. Your large hands grab my hips and guide me. I slow down, grinding myself against you, creating friction on my clit. You reach out with your tongue and pull one of my nipples into your mouth. Swirling your tongue around the areola, lightly biting it and flicking it before latching on to the next one and repeating the process. I'm quaking with need as the next orgasm is close. So are you. I reach down between us and rub my clit, my body bursting, I cum hard. My pussy squeezing your cock, your balls draw up tight and you cum with me, our bodies releasing together in a moment of pure pleasure. I collapse on top of you both of us sweaty and exhausted. You lightly rub my back and run your fingers through my hair. We both drift off to sleep in each other's arms not wanting it to ever end.