Lusty Women Ch. 02

Story Info
An itinerant cocksman savors the world of Bold Lusty Women.
2k words
4.38
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

"A man who dwells not with women has no understanding of them".

Anon.

Part 3

The Lotus Path

The Lotus flower is regarded in many different cultures, especially in eastern religions, as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.

Still another lotus flower meaning is transcendence: the lotus represents the transcending of man's spirit over worldly matter since it blooms from the underworld into the light...To be on the Lotus path is to open yourself to the spiritual meaning of the Lotus Flower. Leda an ardent Yogi, is very much into the expansion of the soul and spiritual awakening thru sex.

On the morning of my fifth day with Leda, after a very heavy hard core fucking, she declared that it was time for me to fuck some of the lusty, slutty women in the Yoga class. She identified five of them aged between 35 and 50. She would arrange to have me fuck them in her house so she can watch. Leda is an incurable voyeur. I realized then that Leda was dead serious about her proposition. My astonishment was so palpable Leda asked if I did not feel like it...

I told her sure I was all for it; I just felt joyous. It occurred to me that Malinka had told me that Leda was a very special woman, one of a kind. Indeed, her voice is musical, mesmerizing. She has an aura of erotic magnetism; a body language that proclaims her burning sensuality. She is polite and profane, romantic and raunchy, specious and eclectic.

"I have always been a divinely sensual and erotic woman with a prodigious appetite for sex. I constantly think of my cunt; I need to deal with it all the time" she said once.

"So when do we start"? I asked.

"Class will resume in two days, we'll take it from there" she said.

My demonstration of current Pilates regimen was well received by the class, albeit distracted by the outline of the large erection in my tights. The women tittered and giggled; the more they tittered the bigger my cock got. I heard some very loud gasps. I in turn was turned on by the prominent camel toe bulges of their crotches...The erotic ambience was palpable in the room.

Later that day at Leda's house, the 50 year old woman called Charone came over. Leda had invited her. She is an atheist and a revolutionary. She is attractive, darkly seductive with sultry looks. Her eyes are a jeweled-green, complemented by a mane of long ebony hair elegantly streaked with gray, that trailed over her shoulders.

Lusty Woman Alchemy

High on booze and pot, Charone sat in the couch her peasant dress bunched around her hips, legs spread to display her very hairy cunt, the hairs long and very thick...Her conversation was lewd, raunchy.

"If you're looking for a princess, look someplace else. Me, I love to get fucked" she said, stroking her pubic hairs.

I pulled her onto her feet and led her to the guest room, her body trembling with anticipation...She sighed as I guided my hard cock into her hot cunt and pushed deep into her core, fucking her leisurely divinely. Leda watched by the window sipping gin and tonic.

"Oh Raoul, your dick is so fucking big, so fucking hard it feels so fucking good"! she cried.

Charone cried out in pleasure again and again, feeling the intensity of the fucking...We moved together, grinding our bodies together, breathing like athletes in a race, fueled by passion...She held on tightly as I rode her, wanting me harder, wanting and wanting like a starved animal. I could feel the wet heat of her cunt opening and contracting. Her body was a river of sweat and juices as her nails dug into my back, and her legs scissored my thighs while I oscillated and modulated my deep strokes. She let out a howl just before an explosive orgasm engulfed her and an exhilarating feeling of freedom and satisfaction washed over her.

Charone continued to rock with me, breathing in sync with me and gently caressed my back. I fucked her and fucked her with smoldering intensity. The stillness was vociferous. We were so fucking wet...Her arms around my hips, hands kneading my ass, pressing me into her. She moaned and wailed as another orgasm claimed her triggering my own climax; I filled her with a torrent of cum. We continued to fuck for an hour, with Charone coming and coming. Charone is special, a wild enthusiastic, ravenous sexy woman. She can command and receive total pleasuring and fulfillment...She can fuck to wild applause from every vein and nerve in her body. She is a divinely erotic woman, who knows how to reach into a man's being. She plays the sexual music of the flesh, expressing herself with her whole body. She is sensually lusty and capable of multiple, rich and powerful ecstatic orgasms.

@@@

The next visitor was a woman called Kali. Leda had said that I would enjoy Kali's company; I was not disappointed. Kali is a Mystic, a radical Bisexual woman. To her, Sexuality and spirituality are never seen as separate.

"The ancient cultures understood that sexual pleasure is a wonderful way to connect with spirit and renew life, as well as to unite deeply with another", she said confidently.

She is beautiful as the dusk, her waist-long black hair, streaked with strands of premature gray, always hung loosely down to her waist. Her hirsute body is roasted brown by the sun of the southern climes of South Asia, from whence she came originally...At age 40, Kali is already of the way of truth, bringer of light to darkness. Her cheeks are flushed, her cinnamon eyes misty. A woman of great mysterious sensuality, she excites the imagination.

Her mocha-caramel skin glowed in the sunlight, her deep brown eyes dramatically lit up--a burning fury of her sensuality--. She stood naked by the window with legs parted. I could sense the fire that raged between those legs, the liquid desire that flowed from there, slippery, wanting. Her nipples stood erect, her face flushed, her cunt dripping on to the carpet.

Then she lay down on the bed propped up against the pillows and headboard, her legs pulled up and parted; her pubic hairs thick, glossy black her clitoris prominent, erect.

"Mmmm yes, her breath quickened as I entered her soft wet opening, moving smoothly in and out, feeling her lubrication, touching her depths. Inhaling the scent of her spicy cunt, my dick pushing pulling, stroking, gliding inside her twat lavishly...Teasing at her wet inner lips; then plunging in deeply as she groaned in pleasure, fucking her the way she wanted it. Fucking her inside and out. Leda enjoyed watching us.

Kali's voice rings in my ears and her moans of pleasure driving me into frenzy. I move deeply inside of her, our bodies snug; thrusting hard and she wanted it that way, pulling my hips, her hands pressing my ass, pulling me in.

"Yes deeper", she wailed raging, wanting it totally like a starved animal...She was dynamite between her legs, her cunt very ripe and so tight. Kali came twice, one of which was a really big load; a fountain of cum that drenched us. Her body was again wild with passion, bucking and straining and convulsing as she cried out, crashing over the edge into a third orgasm, pulling me along down the cliff as I spurt and spurt my hot semen into her; jet after jet, filling her cunt with light with life. Our bodies wet and panting, riding wave after wave of explosions...Later as the sun began to set, the three of us high on a joint, had a threesome on the carpet. Kali devoured Leda's cunt ravenously while I fucked Kali in the ass doggy style. I held her close, cock hard inside her rocking her and she rocked with me as we fucked and fucked.

@@@

Two days later the woman called Cunty, short for Cuntessa came over to our sexcapades, horny as an Amazon, determined to fuck her ass off...Cunty's body is perfect for a 50 year old woman. I was impressed by her supple breasts, her long salt and peppery hair, her curvaceous hips and ass, her long legs with a thick black (dyed?) bush between them; her lovely tanned flesh.

"Oh, what a delightful smell of cunt and sex that permeates here" she trilled, disrobing and stroking her distended clitoris.

I watched the delight and pleasure on her face as she mounted me and sank down on my rock-hard cock...Moving in perfect rhythm, driving me insane with pleasure. Then she stopped moving and held my cock still inside, kneading, massaging, squeezing sucking, milking with her inner muscles until I cried out. The woman was simply amazing.

"Just lie back and let me fuck you lovely man" she crooned. And she fucked me and fucked me with movements that would impress a porn star.

"Goddess, this is one wonderful cock, so strong" she crooned on and on as I thrashed about on the bed..."Look into my eyes while I fuck you " said Cunty, over and over.

The woman was a holy succubus. Her juices stream down my cock in rivulets glistening; her heavy brown breasts bouncing with her resumed movements, her flaring hips gyrating softly as she plunges up and down the piston of a cock.. She came and came again and again, her body trembling violently...

I rolled Cunty onto her back and fucked her hard and relentlessly for a long time. Leda watched intently. Then I lost control as a powerful orgasm rocked my body. I heard Cunty howling, again in orgasm while my cum cascaded into her womb...

"Keep fucking me young man, my cunt is wide open; it's not for preaching the gospel, it's for fucking and for cuming, lots and lots" bellowed Cunty, even though she was totally fucked out, looking somnolent.

@@@

The warm quiet afternoon breeze is softly fragrant, flowing thru the open door and windows; heavily pregnant with dreams. It is a beautiful, oblique day. Leda and I naked, glowing from a shared joint and a bottle of wine, cuddle, kiss, caress, entwine and rub against each other like a scene from a Bunuel film. Streams of Chopin's nocturnes flow from the radio. The scintillating music vibrates in our bodies.

"I am so happy" Leda whispers. She sits astride my lap facing me at the kitchen table engulfing my hard dick, rocking with a shivering passion, our bodies snug together. She fits nicely in my arms. My cock touches deep places inside her cunt. The room is alive with strange shadows of dancing flames on the walls, ceiling. She makes dark cries as she moves up and down my greased pole with great alacrity. She seems to be staring into infinity, her cunt humming.

Leda pants as her arousal rises on the hard, veined cock. I can see she is nearing an orgasm, her eyes begin to close, her fingers clawing my shoulders. I lean over and suck her nipples. She bucks and gasps then doubles up, her body quivering and convulsing in an incandescent orgasm for long moments, riding the last waves of her climax. Leda then bursts into tears.

"What is it"? I ask her, "why are you crying"?

"Oh Raoul, I'm so in love with you" she sobs..."Please don't leave me, I'd die if you do" she says still sobbing.

"Do not worry, I'll stay; I'm your swan remember", I say after a while. We kiss sweetly for long moments while I stroke her clitoris, my cock throbbing inside her dripping twat.

Leda later suggested that we visit her Alt-Nudist colony outside Santa Fe, where some ultra-lusty women abound. "A brilliant Idea!" I exclaimed...I led her into the bedroom and fucked her lavishly all afternoon. We fell asleep spoon-fashion, my cock still hard soaking in her warm cunt.

@@@

Epilogue

Raoul stayed with Leda in Taos with occasional forays into the Nudist colony, in pursuit of Lusty Women, aided and abetted by Leda who fucked some of the women by herself, or in a threesome with Raoul. The two sexual adventurers later published a bestseller titled, "In Praise Of Lusty Women".

The End

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers