Lux Adler

Story Info
Both bound by a contract until she breaks it.
1.8k words
3.75
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lux:

One day before England.

"Can I also get a XL pack of condoms, thanks." I thanked the cashier as I scrolled on my phone.

I paid in full, turning away from the male as I stashed the XL condoms inside the pocket of my gym shorts. I walked out of the store hearing the door shut as the bell sounded, I stepped down the steps putting my hand inside my pocket as the other gript the handle of my gym bag.

I walked down the road to my beat-up car that I crashed into a truck only a couple of minutes ago. I scratched my head as my trainer kicked one of the tires. I leant against the wreck as I brought the phone to my ear as it continued to ring and ring; throwing my gym back onto the floor next to my foot.

"Yo, what's up Lux?" I heard my best friend Beau speak through the phone.

"I'm in a bit of a bind, B." I scratched my neck as I heard him sigh through the phone.

"What have you gone and done now? Oh god, don't tell me you've finally gone and killed someone?" Beau rushed out in a worried tone.

I rolled my eyes, "No. I crashed my car. Can you come and pick me up?" I spoke through his incessant word vomit.

"Sure, it'll be 5 minutes." The phone rang off.

I rubbed my head as I watched cars race past me, music blaring. I turned away from them as I heard my phone ring again. I didn't have time to see who it was as I spoke in a tired tone.

"Yo."

I waited for an answer, as I walked around the side of my car assessing how much damage my car was actually in.

"You did well, Lux. Champion of the season, I need you to come to England." The voice of my manager sounded tense through the phone as I paid him no attention.

"Slimy as ever, aren't you Bruce?" I rubbed the back of my neck as I watched the cars roar past me.

I heard Bruce mutter on the other hand on the line, "Haha, always one for jokes aren't you Lux! But really you need to come back to England." Bruce spoke rather quickly.

"Why? I've fought in England four times already," I pressed a hand onto the hood of my car as I looked down the road, waiting to see Beau's bright blue truck.

"Call it a change of plans, Lux. Be at the airport in the early morning tomorrow. Someone will be there to pick you up." The line went dead.

"Fucking bastard." I slammed my already bruised and bloodied hand against the hood as it dented under the onslaught of my strength.

I walked away from the shit heap of my now totalled car, I walked towards the curb as I sat down stretching my legs out as I put my hand round my neck to try and relieve some tension. I groaned hearing the cracks as my bones popped back into place. I dragged my legs up as I rested my elbows on either knee waiting for my friend to show up.

I looked out at the green forest which laid in front of me, I laughed bitterly, "Champion, aye."

I kicked a stone with my foot as I looked down at my hands which were marred with blood and scrapes.

Oh if dad could see me now! I thought as I looked up towards the sky.

It was moments like this that dad was a life saver - but he wasn't here anymore, wasn't here to tap me on the shoulder and say in his calm, cooling tone, it's going to be alright, L. You'll do it, I have faith in you!

"Fucking Bruce!" I cursed as I kicked some more stones with my trainers.

I released a long sigh as I looked at the ground, it was true I was the champion of underground boxing -- I've never lost a fight. It was my calling, you could say, my niche if you will. But deep down I hated it, I hated my manager and most of all I hated my father. It was his bright idea for me to follow in his footsteps, to keep the legacy of underground fighting in our family name. I loved my father, don't get me wrong and in moments like this he had always helped me.

Deep down I did hate him, I hated how he died and left me to pick up the pieces of winning back the grand title of underground boxing. I sucked in a breath, either way I was heading to hell. It was killed or be killed - I wasn't going to be killed, that's for sure.

The day my father died was a complete shit show - he died in the ring -- his last tournament. The last part of the puzzle which ultimately placed him above everyone else - until it was crushed right before his very eyes. If it wasn't for that stupid rival of his -- Diego Jackson hitting him in the side of the head he would still be alive today - my father.

It was a shitty day for all who admired and loved my dad, many cried, many were outraged - but not me. I was angry yeah, but more importantly I wanted revenge on the new king in town, Diego Jackson.

He cheated my father for the title of king of the underground ring. So, here I was fighting to take it back for myself and my father. I would crush Diego. That was my calling. I heard a car honking beside me which jerked me out of my inner dialogue.

I straightened up as I threw a hand to Beau who rolled his eyes at me. I jumped up from the side of the road as I walked casually to the car door -- I got in as I slammed it behind me. I turned to him as I dug into my gym bag, throwing him a packet of cigarettes.

Beau caught the gift as he nodded to me in thanks. He sliced open the protective seal as he threw one of the cancer sticks into his mouth. He lit the end as he revved the car. I felt the car glide on the road as we descended the hill.

"Thanks, I owe you one, B." I spoke sincerely towards my best friend who had been my rock ever since my father died.

"Damn right you do, what happened anyways." Beau gestured towards my car then to myself in a worried motion.

I felt the car as it glided effortlessly onto the road, I looked at the rear mirror as my car seemed to disappear from view. I rubbed my face as I would have to call my guy to come and remove my damaged car as well as get me a new one. My eyes closed as I felt a wave of irritation pass through me.

"Nothing much, just a mistake." I shrugged it off casually as I watched the trees roll past us in a blur.

I stopped him just as he was about to say, "I'm going back to England tonight."

Beau scoffed, "Your manager is a piece of shit, Lux." Beau's hands tightened on the steering wheel, "let me guess, Diego summoned you no doubt."

Beau laughed bitterly as his knuckles turned whiter against the steering wheel.

"Probably." I waved it off as I continued to look out of the window watching as the world rolled by in a blink of an eye.

"What are you going to do?" Beau asked sceptically as his eyes shifted from the road to me quickly.

It was the look that told me, whatever you're going to say I'm going to hate it!

"You know what I have to do, B." I tiredly said as I flexed my hand hissing slightly at the scratches.

Beau rolled his eyes again, "don't think for a second that I'm not going with you because I am."

I was about to stop him with a hand until I was stopped by Beau's annoying voice as he looked me dead in my eyes, "partners in crime my friend. Partners in crime!"

I laughed loudly at his corny joke as I ruffled his hair, "Hey! Don't touch this masterpiece. Dick."

Beau laughed as he swatted my hand away, I patted him on the back as I went back to looking outside, "I might not survive this one B." I spoke nonchalantly.

I felt Beau's hand squeeze my shoulder, "it's not that complicated, Lux. All you have to do is hit him." Beau laughed louder than usual as he drew his hand back to the steering wheel.

I watched as his hands gripped the steering wheel even tighter than before, I turned away. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but it was the truth. This was probably my last chance at winning against Diego otherwise I would be killed as collateral. I scratched my stumbled chin that was slowly becoming a full beard.

You see, with underground fighting much like what I do; you sell your soul in order to achieve the impossible -- the impossible being crowned the king of the underground. If you lose, you die. That is the rules and Diego had made the first move. It was now my turn to play a move -- that meant accepting and kicking his ass. But I doubt he would make it that easy for me...

It isn't easy, my father almost got killed as he was climbing the ranks - not that it matters now as he really is dead. I scoffed.

"If I don't make it, I want you to have these..." I trailed as I dug through my pocket.

I threw the packet of XL condoms at him, he screeched loudly as the packet hit him directly in the face. I belly laughed as we swerved to the left.

I heaved as I laughed louder, he hit me up the side of the head as we got back on the road. I heard him mutter as he wiped the side of his mouth. I chuckled.

He smacked me over the side of the head, "What the fuck! You are a fucking idiot. XL really?" Beau spoke with amazement as he threw the XL packet of condoms back to me.

I grabbed the packet with ease with one hand as I smirked his way, winking - just to add some emphasis.

I just raised my shoulders in response, "why do you think all the women flock to me?" I raised my eyebrow as I grinned towards him.

Beau just shook his head as we travelled down the road. I chuckled as I could hear him grumble underneath his breath. My mind went back to the upcoming tournament between me and Diego. My hands clenched into fists as I cursed. This was going to be the last ever large-scale tournament - if I live I'll be crowned king if not that's it for me and my family's legacy.

I gritted my teeth as I stared outside at the trees rolling past, my leg bobbed up and down as my shoulders tensed up.

"England, here we come."