Luxurious Leather Lady Pt. 14

Story Info
Edward is pushed to the edge by Miss Vera's commands.
3.4k words
4.46
2.6k
2
1

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On The Edge

Up 'til now, I had thought I'd experienced the very worst that Miss Vera could possibly throw my way.

After all, had I not been mercilessly teased and denied and punished within the confines of her closet? Made to submit and grovel like the slave that I was as I worshipped her leather boots and gloves until I was really and truly broken?

Had I not edged my cock over and over and over in reverence to my leather Goddess, both in person and while alone, until the very thought of her touch was enough to drive me mad with lust?

Was I not still wearing her name across my neck with both humiliation and pride so as to show anyone and everyone who looked at my collar that she and she alone truly owned me?

Did I not spend weeks waiting, hoping, praying, for even the smallest crumb of attention or acknowledgement from her while I continued to send her the money and gifts she so richly deserved?

Oh yes, I had done all of the above and more.

Would do it all again if she asked.

And yet, somehow, Miss Vera still managed to find another way to exert her seemingly endless control over me. And this was far worse than anything which had come before. Much worse.

Perhaps, if this most recent chapter in the annals of my submission to her had not come so soon after the time spent at her estate- let alone right after the 'fashion show' she had put on for me with all the items I and her other slaves had gifted her, it would not have seemed so bad.

Yet it had, and now I was faced with a far more dire situation than I could ever have conceived in my worst nightmares. I would rather suffer beneath her cane again and again until my backside was as black as her leather than what I was instead being forced to do.

It was not simply that I was forbidden from edging for her- unable to touch my ever-aching cock for my beloved Goddess, although that was hard enough. Pun very much intended. But rather, it was the fact that she had also decreed that I was not to look at any of her content until she said so which caused me no end of despair.

No pictures.

No videos.

Nothing at all.

Miss Vera was denying me even the slightest glimpse of her, and such a thing now seemed to be the worst punishment I could ever receive.

Now it was true, there had been a time not so long ago in which such a thing would have seemed easily doable, but my situation had changed a fair amount in such a short time. Whereas once upon a time, I would simply have searched the vast internet for some other leather-gloved lady whose content I could use to get myself off as I had countless times before, now the very idea of looking at someone else seemed downright sacrilegious.

Miss Vera was my Goddess. No one else could ever truly compare. Especially now that I had been in her presence, felt her touch, and breathed in the scent of her leather. The scent of submission. Had her take complete and utter control over me more than once. There truly was no going back.

Besides, even if I were to consider looking at someone other would-be dommes pictures or videos, I knew I'd be tempted to touch my cock while doing so, and such actions went against Miss Vera's other decree. There was simply nothing I could do save wait, and if there was one thing I had discovered about myself ever since first falling under Miss Vera's spell, it was that I was terrible at waiting.

Yet what other choice did I have?

Seven days at the minimum lay before me. Seven long days without as much as a peak at anything Miss Vera had done save for the collar locked tightly around my neck. A constant reminder of who owned me, as well as who had ordered me to deny myself in such a cruel way.

And that was if she decided to lift the ban upon her return.

I hoped she would. I had enough trouble believing I would survive the week, let alone last any longer beyond that. It had been hard enough being without her the previous month, but at least then I could watch her videos or stare at her photos. Now all I had were my memories of our time together, and those were not nearly enough anymore.

The first day was the hardest, which came as no surprise. It had only been a scant few hours since Miss Vera had teased me so thoroughly, so my desire for her was still fairly fresh in my mind. And just as with an addict being forced to wean themselves off their drug of choice, the most difficult time was the start.

However, unlike such people, I was not doing this of my own free will, nor did I truly have any desire to be freed of my addiction. Miss Vera was testing the limits of my devotion to her, and it was up to me whether I passed or not.

Upon waking up, the first thing I noticed was her name emblazoned on the collar around my neck staring back at me from the bathroom mirror, and almost immediately, I recalled what awaited me. Or rather, what didn't.

My entire routine, such as it had become since I'd first met Miss Vera that fateful night, was completely thrown off course, this unexpected denial a veritable monkey wrench in my otherwise normal day-to-day goings on. I found myself fighting back tears at the realization that I could not begin my day with the sight of her, let alone the fact that six more days would follow this one.

It was worse when I walked past my computer, fighting the rather strong urge to simply log on and look at one- just one, of Miss Vera's many posts.

Somehow, I managed to ignore that impulse, yet each time I spotted that infernal machine, it returned in full force, and even once I was dressed and ready to head off for work, I had to stop myself from succumbing to the impossibly powerful desire to gaze upon her beauty if even for a moment.

But if I thought the urge would fade after I left my flat for the day, I was quite wrong.

The feeling, much like withdrawal, continued to gnaw at me as I drove to work and clocked in at the office. In fact, it was far worse than I could ever have expected, and the week had only just begun. If I could not make it through one day, what hope did I have to get through six more?

My time at work went by incredibly slowly, a slogging affair as my mind proved scarcely able to remain focused on my affairs for very long without succumbing to thoughts of Miss Vera. Each time I tried to look over some report or another, my mind would wander, and it took everything I had to ignore those intrusive notions as well as the longing they brought along with them.

Yet ignore them I had to, not simply to maintain some semblance of sanity, but for Miss Vera herself. After all, I would be no good to her if I lost focus to such a degree that I lost my job. She would have further use for me then, and I could not bear such a thing.

By the middle of that first day, I'd somehow managed to get my head on straight, or at least as straight as it could be given my current predicament. No matter how hard I tried, a small part of my brain remained committed to thinking only of my beloved leather Goddess which, while not ideal, was far better than the entire thing being focused on her.

Still, in my idle moments- few and far between as they tended to be with my workload, that portion of my mind would return to the forefront, and I had to use all my mental fortitude to push it aside once more, even if only for a short time.

I quickly realized that my problem was far greater than simply being unable to look at any of Miss Vera's content. What truly wrecked me was that, while I still had my imagination- a place she had firmly taken up residence the moment she had deemed me worthy of submitting to her, there was no way for me to make use of that.

Any fantasies involving her- as they all did these days, would only drive me to touch myself, and that had been strictly forbidden.

It struck me that this may have been intentional on Miss Vera's part, or perhaps simply a bit of cruel luck for her. Had she known just how strong a hold she had on my mind, one which, given the situation I was now in, meant I was completely and utterly unable to derive any pleasure without me?

Perhaps she did. Miss Vera had certainly proved quite adept at knowing just what sort of naughty thoughts filled my mind where she was concerned, as well as shown just how ruthless she could be whenever the urge took her.

And still, I adored her.

I doubted there was anything she could do or say at this point which would possibly change that. So devoted to her that I would give up even that most basic, most primal of male urges if she told me to do so.

Which of course, she had.

When the work day at long last ended- something which seemed to take forever given my current state of mind, I found I had scarcely managed to do half as much work as I'd normally have done, and cursed myself for such foolishness. I had to do better, for myself as well as for my Goddess.

I drove slowly, in no hurry to return home seeing as the only thing which awaited me there was further denial and the temptations of my computer, yet it was not as if I could drive around forever. Sooner or later, I would have to return to my flat and, once there, fight off the urge to seek out Miss Vera's content.

An hour later than usual, I did just that.

But it was far from easy.

Even without needing to do so, once I stepped inside I stripped down as if I were going to do as I had done every other evening before this one, yet upon recalling that such revelry was now off the table, I didn't bother getting dressed again. There was no point and, besides, Miss Vera preferred me naked as a jaybird.

A simple meal was prepared and eaten in silence as well as in the nude, my eyes continually moving towards my bedroom and the computer therein, and the urge to throw my plate aside and give in to my desires remained bubbling just below the surface.

I managed to ignore it, but it was far from easy.

In fact, I decided to unplug the acursed thing and move it into my closet, if

only to make sure it would not tempt me as easily the remainder of the week. Then I watched some television and went to bed, but my mind refused to let me forget that six more days of this awaited me.

The next day was very much the same, but by the third one I somehow managed to get a handle on myself, at least where work was concerned. Rather than continue to ignore my thoughts of Miss Vera, I instead allowed them to take full charge, only in a different way than I had previously considered.

Rather than fantasizing and losing myself in notions of things I was unable to experience, I instead imagined Miss Vera herself pushing me onward. Telling me to get to work, threatening me with her cane and reminding me to work hard for her. All of this was for her after all, so it stood to reason that if she were the one commanding me to do it- even if only in my imagination, then I would do it without question.

Oddly enough, it worked.

Oh, it took a few tries, and of course, I still found that my cock had a hard time differentiating between my typical fantasies involving Miss Vera and these more work-adjacent ones, but the occasional aching erection notwithstanding, I eventually managed to make the whole strange ordeal work for me.

More than that, with my imaginary Goddess keeping me in line and forbidding me from dilly-dallying, I found I was able to get even more work than I usually did. File after file and report after report were checked over, finalized and sent along the chain, and by the end of the week, I was quite ahead on a fair number of accounts.

Yet as good as my day-to-day was now going, the rest of my week was still no bed of roses.

If nothing else, I still managed to follow Miss Vera's other command. A half-dozen or so pictures were snapped and sent her way of my collar as I went about my week, grocery shopping or stopping off for a quick bite here or there or even while taking a walk in the nearby park. It was the only connection I had with her, and while it was not nearly as pleasurable as that which I was being denied, I'd be lying if I didn't say it felt good to send them to her.

And of course, those were not the only things I was sending.

Though I could not look at her content, knowing she was travelling told me it would be in my best interest to send her several tributes throughout the week, both to make her trip better and to hopefully paint myself in a good enough light that when all was said and done, she would lift the ban and allow me to edge for her once more.

Such actions helped pass the time, as well as silence the urge even momentarily, but they were band-aid solutions, and could only do so much.

Whenever I returned to my flat, that was when things were their worst. Even with my computer hidden away, the urge remained ever present, like fingernails scrapping at a locked door in the back of my weakening mind. I tried to ignore it and did so, but it was always there, reminding me of what I wanted so badly yet was unable to have.

Only once did the urge grow so strong that I nearly gave in.

On the evening of the fifth day, I found myself pulling the computer free from the closet and setting it back up in my bedroom. I'd been about to plug it in when I forced myself to stop and put it away once more. I knew in my heart that if I didn't, if I actually plugged it in and turned it on, even for some unrelated reason, there would be nothing stopping me from seeking out Miss Vera's content and defying her commands.

And that I could not do. Not when I was so close.

By the time the weekend rolled around, I was both proud of myself for making it this far as well as more than a little bit frightened. Without the distractions of work to focus my attention on, I was a veritable sitting duck, and so rather than sit around my flat fighting off the ever-present urge to edge my cock for my Goddess, I decided to go out.

However, I did not go to the park or the theatre, or anywhere else one would normally expect a man seeking to focus his attention on something else would choose to go. Instead, I went somewhere else entirely.

To the shops.

But not just any shops.

I returned to the very same shops Miss Vera had brought me to.

Starting with the first place I had gone with her, after our fateful restaurant encounter, I let my conscience be my guide and sought out various pairs of gloves and boots in Miss Vera's size until I had an armful of them. Then I paid, placed the bags in the trunk of my car, and drove on.

Next, I made my way to where we'd had our second shopping trip.

Knowing how close I was to her estate filled me with excitement, but I dared not approach it, instead continuing on with my chosen itinerary.

Both upscale boutique and thrift shop were browsed with the same ferocity, as well as the shop where I had failed my Goddess, and by the time I was finished two other overflowing bags stood beside the first in my trunk. Gloves, boots, skirts, even another fur coat. Anything and everything Miss Vera could possibly desire.

But I was far from finished.

Though it took some time, I managed to track down a local courier who was more than willing to deliver all of my purchases to Miss Vera's estate in time for her expected return. For a modest fee of course, but after all I'd spent throughout the day, I didn't care.

Only when I left them all with him and returned to my car, did I realize that, for the first time all week, the urge was silent.

It was as if my going about and buying all of those things for Miss Vera had scratched the itch which had otherwise refused to be ignored And though it took me a few moments, I quickly understood the reason why.

When I edged myself for Miss Vera, when I indulged in her content, it was not for my enjoyment anymore. It was for her. I knew that she so thoroughly enjoyed just how willing I was to deny myself any and all pleasure over and over again. And if I could not do that, then the only thing which remained was to do something else I knew in my heart she would enjoy.

So I had.

My tributes to her had helped slightly, but it had not been enough. Would possibly never be enough again.

It was somewhat twisted I know, but I could not deny the results. Making Miss Vera happy made me happy, regardless of how that happiness was achieved. All I could hope was that she would be quite happy when she returned home to a veritable smorgasbord of gifts, courtesy of me.

And as the next week dawned, I got my answer.

Seven days after she had last blessed me with her presence, albeit via video chat, seven days after she had laid down the most brutal command she could ever have conceived, Miss Vera returned. And she sent me a message.

As with all those which had come before it, this was not a long one. Yet it was exactly what I had been waiting so desperately for this seemingly never-ending week.

"My estate. Friday. Five O'clock. Don't be late Edward."

My heart practically stopped beating in my chest as I read and re-read those words, their meanings sinking in more and more with each passing moment. Knowing that I was going to see her again, to be in her home once more, was more than enough to render me speechless. I would need to leave work a little early to make it on time, but I didn't care.

Especially once I saw the second message she'd decided to send.

One which consisted of but a single word, although a word which meant more to me than a thousand others could ever hope to.

That word?

"Edge."

Looking over at my closet, I smiled. Within minutes, my computer was dragged out, plugged in, and my clothes were in a pile on the floor just as they had been a week ago when Miss Vera had first given me her orders. Only this time, I was allowed to do that which I had wanted to do so very badly.

Logging onto one of her sites, I took hold of my cock, and started to edge.

With any luck, I would soon be doing so again for her in person.

I couldn't wait.