Luxury Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kicking desperately and screaming threats while reaching behind to try and cover her butt with her hands. I delivered the first two smacks, one for each buttock and accompanied the actions with a cheerful, "One and two."

They weren't violent blows but sufficient to sting and she yelped, "Ouch that hurt."

I responded, "That's the whole purpose of corporal punishment," and smacked her twice again accompanied by, "Three and four."

She squealed again, "Stop it you bastard, I'm going to kill you."

Her butt was now glowing a shade of pink and I could see the white imprint of my hand on each cheek. Spanking numbers five and six followed immediately and produced two more squeals of pain.

The punishment over I contemplated what to do next. Clearly I would have to pack my bags and leave, but the maximum crime that I had committed thus far was merely physical abuse. She was struggling to get off my lap and screaming threats but I continued to hold her down.

Then I looked down through the gap between her thighs and I could just see her pussy. It was looking slightly moist and that was very interesting.

With common sense fouled by more than a few beers I gave the situation some thought and estimated the time that would be added to my prison sentence if I escalated the crime from physical to sexual abuse. I decided that it would probably be no more than six months for a first offence.

Her panties were still around her knees so I pulled them off. She stiffened immediately and in a shocked voice said, "What the hell are you doing?"

As I gently inserted my fingers into the hot clammy gap between her thighs I replied, "Your punishment is over so now it's time for pleasure." My fingers reached her soft crevice and it was definitely wet. I slid my fingers into the sodden crease and gently manipulated them.

She screeched immediately, "Stop it you bastard and let me up." She tried to close her legs but I continued to move my fingers within the slippery folds and her voice changed to a desperate plea, "Oh Chris please stop."

She continued to struggle but gradually her struggles lessened and when she was no longer attempting to close her thighs I removed my arm from her back. Her face was turned sideways towards me with closed eyes and she was breathing hoarsely through an open mouth. I gently caressed the firm nodule of her clitoris with the tip of my forefinger and she moaned despairingly, "You bastard."

She turned her face into the sofa and her hands reached forward and clenched the soft fabric. Her drenched crevice was gaping and as my finger rubbed faster she began to utter tiny whimpers. The whimpers became progressively louder until suddenly she stopped breathing and her body tensed. I felt her stomach pulsate against my lap and then she exhaled with a long shuddering groan.

For several minutes she didn't move but then she slid off my lap and turned towards me. Her hand lashed at my face and she must have hurt herself because it certainly hurt me. She snarled, "Get out of my house you bastard."

The full realisation that I had completely fucked up an idyllic situation hit me and I got wearily to my feet. How could I have been so stupid? The only place where I could now go was to one of my friends who had a spare bed. I quietly left the room.

With my meagre belongings in a holdall I returned to the lounge and poked my head around the door. She was sitting in a chair and looking serious. I said, "Mrs Stevenson I sincerely apologise for my shameful behaviour and I hope that you will forgive me. I blame it on the beer, but I won't blame you if you decide to take it further. Goodbye and thank you for looking after me so generously."

She looked up with tearful eyes and said, "I don't want you to go. You're a pig and I don't like you anymore, but I don't want you to go."

I lowered my bag and moved to kneel at her feet with my arms folded in her lap. I said, "In my defence Mrs Stevenson I didn't rape you and the pleasure was all yours, although I enjoyed doing it. But if you are really honest you should admit that you have been getting a bit horny lately."

"All right I admit it," she snapped, "but it's because you keep squirting your bloody pheromones all over the place and it's not fair."

I managed to keep a straight face and said, "If it's any consolation I think you've loosened a couple of my teeth.

"Good, and I hope it hurts as much as my bottom."

"I could kiss it better."

"And I could kick you in the balls."

I reached down and lifted her from the chair and sat in it with her on my lap. I raised her chin and she didn't resist when I kissed her gently. She looked at me with solemn eyes and said, "I still don't like you."

******************************

For the next couple of days the atmosphere was strained and we were polite to each other. I did my studying upstairs and the only time we were in each other's company was at meal times. That was until I was watching an international soccer match.

Normally she would have left me to it and pottered about in the kitchen but on this occasion she stayed in the lounge with me.

She had finished her second glass of wine and the match was over when suddenly she asked, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

I replied, "Some of my friends are female girls of the opposite sex but I'm not spoken for."

"I don't expect you have much trouble having your wicked way with them."

"No I don't."

She said derisively, "You conceited bastard, do you miss sex?"

"No."

I could sense that the subject was getting out of hand so I said, "Mrs Stevenson you're going to be embarrassed in the morning when you remember this conversation."

"Shut up; you're in my house so I can say what I like. So why don't you miss sex, are you on some sort of depressant?"

I could see that she was not going to give up so I answered, "There is a physical method by which one can obtain sexual satisfaction."

She giggled, "You don't do that do you?"

"Yes."

"You naughty boy."

Masturbation was a subject about which I had strong opinions so I said firmly, "Contrary to moral and religious beliefs, masturbation is a perfectly harmless and often psychologically beneficial physical process, not to mention extremely enjoyable. Ninety-nine point nine percent of the world's population do it and as far as I am aware it hasn't caused any wars or contributed to global warming." I continued, "I do it, you do it and everyone on this posh estate does it. It is the only one hundred percent guaranteed method of safe sex."

She said indignantly, "Are you suggesting that I do it?"

"Yes and after nearly every bath. No I'm not a peeping Tom nor an eavesdropper it's just that I happen to know. By the way I love you for it."

Her eyes narrowed and she said accusingly, "How could you possibly know unless you've been spying on me?"

I decided to keep the flushed cheeks a secret so I told only half the truth. "Because afterwards you are dreamy-eyed, glowing and absolutely gorgeous. It's a dead giveaway."

She was still looking suspicious and demanded, "Are you sure you haven't been peeping?"

I protested, "How could I possibly be peeping? I haven't got x-ray eyes and you don't masturbate with your bedroom door wide open do you?"

She settled back and said, "Okay we both masturbate, so what? I like masturbating."

"Exactly."

I knew that wouldn't be the end of it and after a few minutes she asked with an impish tone, "What do you think about when you masturbate?"

Alarm bells began clanging in my head and I said earnestly, "Mrs Stevenson this conversation should not be taking place. The wine is the culprit and I think we should stop right now."

"I'm enjoying it; so why should I stop?"

"Because you're going to get horny and I don't want to mess up our relationship again."

She responded calmly, "I'm already feeling horny and I can always go to my bedroom and engage in a physical process that is both harmless and psychologically beneficial, not to mention enjoyable."

I thought to hell with it. "Okay Mrs Stevenson if you really want the truth, sometimes I fantasise about you."

Her eyes opened wide and she said eagerly, "Really? Tell me more."

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Of course I want to hear it, and in graphic detail."

There was no going back now so I said, "Okay you've asked for it. I sometimes fantasise that you accidentally leave your bedroom door ajar and I see you naked on the bed masturbating. I enter and you are understandably embarrassed and shocked...."

"Understandably."

"Are you going to keep interrupting me?"

"Sorry."

I continued, "I perch on the side of the bed and when you attempt to leave I hold you down. Then I put my hand between your thighs and begin to stroke your pussy. At first you try to stop me but then you begin to writhe with excitement and ...."

She suddenly blurted, "Phew you'll have to pause for a moment."

"What's the problem?"

"What's the problem you idiot? I'm alone with a good looking guy half my age who is describing how he fantasises about playing with my fanny, and I'm getting all hot and sticky. I desperately want to leave the room for ten minutes and do something about it but at the same time I don't want to stop listening. That's the bloody problem."

"Why leave the room?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Are you honestly suggesting that I perform an intimate sexual act in your presence? You must be crazy."

"Mrs Stevenson let me be honest. I would really like to have sex with you but at the same time the last thing in the world I want to do is have sex with you. I don't want us to become lovers because it would distract me from my determination to obtain a first class degree. But I'm prepared to bend the rules and as long as there is no physical contact then I would find it exciting if you masturbated in my presence, and I will do the same."

She put her hands over her face and after a few moments declared firmly, "No I couldn't possible do it with you watching me."

"Okay forget it then."

She retorted, "Don't be so dismissive, I hadn't finished. I might consider doing it with the light off."

"No the light stays on."

"Oh come on," she protested, "leave me some dignity."

"The light stays on or forget it. I want you to sit opposite so I can watch you."

She covered her face with her hands again while she wrestled with the decision, but then declared emphatically, "No I couldn't possibly do it with the light on."

I said, "Okay forget it," and started to rise.

She snapped, "Oh sit down you bastard." She did some more mental wrestling and then, "I must be crazy. All right, but as long as I can keep my panties on."

"No they come off."

She protested, "For God's sake you're killing me. I'll be too embarrassed, especially with Banjo watching."

I replied, "Well I won't be." I carried Banjo out of the room and strode quickly to the kitchen to tear off some sheets of paper towel and returned to my chair. I pulled down my zipper and withdrew my flaccid penis. I announced, "I'm ready."

I'm a big guy in every respect and her eyes widened. I heard her murmur, "Wow."

She gave it a few more seconds thought and then said, "I can't believe I'm going to do this, I must be really drunk."

She reached for the wine bottle and refilled her glass. After a generous swig and a few deep breaths, she announced decisively, "Okay here I go."

A few seconds later her panties were around one ankle but her knees remained pressed tightly together.

I said softly, "Pull up your dress so that I can see your thighs." After a brief hesitation she lifted her bottom and raised her dress to her waist. She was looking tense and her knees were still together so I murmured coaxingly, "Relax, you're going to enjoy it."

I started again with, "Remember this is my fantasy and I'm in bed masturbating while I'm imagining it. Now where was I? You are naked on your bed and you've stopped resisting. I'm stroking your pussy and I bend down and gently suck a nipple. You are squirming with pleasure but I'm barely touching your soft wet hole because I don't want you to come too quickly."

Her eyes were closed and her palms were resting flat on her bare thighs, but as I continued in a quiet voice so her thighs began to part and the tips of her fingers crept tentatively between them. I began to elaborate my fantasy solely for the purpose of exciting her. "I've climbed onto the bed and I'm opening your thighs wider."

As I said that her thighs began to widen and I could see her vagina. Her fair pubic hair was neatly trimmed and her crimson slit was gaping. There were visible dribbles from it and the short distance to her anus was glistening. She was using only the tip of one forefinger to softly caress her clitoris but as I continued my erotic fantasy so its movement became increasingly urgent. Her nostrils were flared and she began to make the soft whimpering sound that I had heard from outside her bedroom.

"I'm kissing the inside of your thighs and getting closer to your pussy. Now I'm touching your pussy with the tip of tongue and I'm gently licking your clitoris...."

Suddenly she blurted, "Oh shit I'm coming." Her body froze and she stopped breathing. She rubbed her drenched slit furiously and as waves of pleasure thrilled her so her stomach jolted with each exquisite shock. Her fingers were thrust deep into her slippery crevice and her face twisted as if in agony. Suddenly she expelled her breath with an explosive gush and a harsh groan came deep from within her throat. She continued to rub herself but less urgently until she began to relax.

My cock had been solid while I had been watching her and I had been rubbing it slowly. As she began to climax so I rubbed faster until my own orgasm consumed me and I spurted into the enveloping tissues.

For over a minute there no sound in the room. Her eyes were still closed and her hand remained between her thighs. She withdrew it slowly but it flopped to her side as if it was too heavy to lift. She closed her thighs and attempted to pull down the hem of her dress with her left hand but it was too much effort and her thighs remained mostly exposed. Her cheeks were flushed when she eventually opened her eyes.

We stared at each other in silence.

She was the first to speak with an imploring, "What are you doing to me Chris? My life was ordered and I knew who I was but you've shattered it and now I don't know who I am anymore. I've just masturbated in front of a young man I haven't even kissed and it was an incredibly erotic experience. I'm very confused."

How was I supposed to deal with that situation? Of course I wanted to have proper sex with her but I knew it would be the biggest mistake I could ever make. Maybe guys with lesser principles would abandon all intention of self-improvement and spend the rest of their days in clover. But I wanted to be my own man and achieve something in my life.

The question I asked myself was; how long could I resist? Right then I needed wisdom with which I hadn't been blessed. I took a deep breath and held out my arms. "Come here Mrs Stevenson."

She came eagerly to me and settled onto my lap. I took her face in my hands and she responded passionately when I kissed her. I eventually drew back and said, "Okay you've now kissed the man in front of whom you've just masturbated. Is your life in order?"

"No of course it isn't."

"If I fucked you would that help?"

She looked shocked and said, "Why are you being crude, it's not like you?"

"I'm just trying to prove a point. Your only previous sexual experience has been with an older man who didn't satisfy you. You've never enjoyed a loving sexual relationship and because you are a wealthy woman you've somehow got it into your head that men are after your money. You've been hiding yourself away but suddenly a young man who you don't regard as a threat has come along and ignited your fire."

"You're telling me something I already know."

"I haven't finished. The point Mrs Stevenson is this; get yourself properly laid. Not by me because we don't have a future but by a mature man who will love you and be proud of you. Sex binds a marriage and even married couples who don't particular like each other stay together if they are sexually compatible. You will certainly have some disappointing experiences, but never compromise."

She stared into my face with a serious expression and said, "Okay, but how will I know good sex when it happens?"

"You'll know."

"You could save me a lot of research."

I replied, "That would defeat the whole purpose because you would then spend the rest of your life searching in vain for a sexual performance to equal it."

She responded scathingly, "You really are a conceited bastard. Okay I admit that your equipment looked impressive but I didn't see it in its full glory."

"Then you should have opened your eyes."

"I will next time."

I ventured cautiously, "What next time?"

"You don't think I'm going to be satisfied with just one experience do you? You should have thought of that before you talked me into it." She paused and stared at me searchingly. "Look Chris, I love you but I'm not in love with you. I admit that for some time I've been wet every time we're near each other but that's because of your bloody pheromones."

She continued, "Okay this is the deal; I want you to teach me about sex with absolutely no strings attached and I won't interfere with your studies. I'll even help you with them if you want."

I murmured, "It's tempting."

She added, "And by the way you can forget the rent, otherwise we'll both be living in a whorehouse."

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

"Or I could poison your food."

"I'm leaning towards a yes."

The situation was absurd and I exclaimed, "This is absolutely ridiculous; a red-blooded guy like me having to be talked into having sex with a gorgeous female. I'm ashamed to call myself a man. Okay I agree, but my education has priority over yours."

She offered her hand and said, "It's a deal, let's shake on it."

We solemnly shook hands and I kissed her tenderly. I said, "Some honest good looking guy with a big cock is going to be the luckiest man in the world. It's a shame it won't be me."

Then she added firmly, "There's one proviso; stop calling me Mrs Stevenson. My name is Emma and it will make me feel less like a paedophile."

"Okay."

I lay in bed with worried thoughts flowing through my mind. What had I agreed to and how much would it affect my studies? Would she become demanding and possessive or would she play to the rules? I had spent a couple of months in an idyllic situation but cracks were appearing. Of course I wanted to have sex with her but not if it was going to fuck up my whole life. I turned to Banjo and asked, "What have I done pussycat?" but he just continued to purr.

******************************

The next morning, I descended to the appetising smell of bacon frying and as always she looked neat and fresh. She said breezily, "Good morning Chris did you sleep well?"

"Okay thanks, and you?"

"Like a top. I've made a Cornish pasty for your lunch."

I was surprised and replied, "You've never made me lunch before."

She wasn't looking at me when she said, "That's because I've never been concerned about your energy levels before. Now that I'm going to take an interest in your studies I've come to realise how tiring they must be." She turned towards me and there was nothing in her expression that suggested a hidden nuance.

When it was time to leave I wondered if I should kiss her goodbye but then I thought, "She's neither my wife nor my mother," so I didn't. I felt mean as I peddled my way to the uni.

I didn't hurry home that evening and spent extra time chatting to my friends so I was thirty minutes later than usual. I felt nervous and wondered what changes there would be to our relationship.