Luxury Goods

Story Info
Unexpected chemistry between two slavers raiding floor 12.
9k words
4.7
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most of my stories, this is meant only as fantasy. You shouldn't try anything here.

However, I wanted to add an extra note because this has lots of breath play. None of the breath play in the story is safe, even if done consensually. Pressing on the carotid artery to cause unconsciousness in particular is a good way to kill someone. So please, just don't. I'm sure there are experts out there who could tell you how to do breath play as safely as possible. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE EXPERTS.

Anyway, have fun and play safe.

On with the show.

-IT

Luxury Goods

"Maintenance!"

"Who's that?" Emma asked, looking through the peephole.

She'd heard him, but she wanted to be sure. She wasn't used to getting visitors since she'd moved into the condo. Outside of floor 12, most of the rooms were still unoccupied. Some were kept empty by wealthy overseas investors, and others were slowly being bought up as vacation homes for coastal patricians. Her friends and family mostly found the place too creepy to stay long, despite the security access and on-duty desk guard.

As for maintenance, it had taken weeks to get the management company to service the defective plumbing installed in these supposedly "luxury" condos, and they had only agreed when the residents threatened to sue. Now, three weeks later, they were suddenly back to make more upgrades unprompted?

"Joey with maintenance, ma'am," said the large man in dark blue slacks and an ugly matching uniform shirt. He had a rugged looking shoulder bag, and was holding what looked like a stocky little tablet in his hands. "We're here to upgrade your washer-dryer."

She opened the door a crack, with the chain still engaged. "The washer-dryer is the only thing that works well here."

He scratched his stubbly chin. He was built and not bad looking, but the maintenance uniform did him no favors, his body bulging out like dough around the ill-fitting shirt.

"There's been a recall, unfortunately. About half of them have a bad element that can cause a fire. If I could just get in and inspect-"

"You have got to be kidding me!" she said, opening the door. "This is negligence to say the least."

"I completely agree, ma'am."

She looked up at him skeptically. "You do?"

He nodded.

"They buy the cheapest stuff they can, then pay twice as much to have us replace everything. And I'm sure it's quite an inconvenience for you as well."

That made her smile. Taking another look at him, perhaps it wasn't as inconvenient as all that.

"Well, glad to see we're on the same side, Joey," she said, picking up her glass of wine from the counter, as she lay her other hand on his arm.

"Me too, miss, uhh-" he reached into his bag for the work order

"Call me Emma," she said, offering her hand.

"Excuse my presentation," she added, gesturing at the towel wrapped around her long brown hair. He glanced at where the neck of the robe parted, revealing the tall, lithe woman's small, perky breasts. While the work order mentioned nothing about her profession, Joey had done enough of these jobs to spot it from her poise. Even fresh out of the shower, she looked magnificent.

"Sorry if this is too forward, but you model, don't you? Not many people can look glamorous in a robe and flip flops."

She chuckled, the sound light and musical.

"Or an ill-fitting uniform, for that matter," she rejoined. "But yes. I model a little. But mostly I focus on talent management these days."

She grinned at his slight blush. There was something that always got to her about a big guy being bashful.

She took a sip of her wine, taking a long look at his chest. "Filly Bonded Transport and Servicing? That's sort of vague.""

He smiled, in a way that made her want to take a step back.

"We do a little bit of everything: transporting, servicing, and installing high end appliances; maintenance; customization; and of course, packing."

Whatever she'd felt a moment ago, had been blunted by a touch of boredom. He smiled apologetically.

"Not the name I'd pick," he said with a wink.

"Well, come on, don't let me keep you all night," she replied, in a tone of voice that seemed to suggest she might consider doing just that.

She opened the door of the utility closet, gesturing for him to enter.

"Would you like something to drink?"

He looked at the glass in her hand, considering. "Thanks, Ma'am. Maybe after I finish with this," he said, brushing past her as he walked into the small room.

"Sure," she said, distractedly backing out of the room. She lingered outside, watching his ass as he bent over. He seemed to notice, inspecting the inside of the washer at an awkward angle with his flashlight so she'd get the best possible view of his ass. It was a little corny, but cute, and Emma did not mind the view. She actually felt a little disappointed when he stood up to inspect the top unit. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"You sure you didn't miss anything down there, Joey?"

He grinned over his shoulder, that same bashful smile.

"Sorry, I'll give it another check just for you," he said, "but first you need to see this." His expression turned serious.

"And Emma, I'd put down the glass first."

"That bad?" she asked.

He nodded. "Might be the worst thing in this apartment."

She sighed. "Well in that case, I should probably finish it first. Want to do that bottom check while I finish it." she asked.

"Well, since we'll need to be out of here in a minute anyway," he said, and bent down, winking over his shoulder like a cheesecake model. She almost spit out her wine laughing

"Very glamorous," She said, walking in beside him, still smiling. "So what am I looking for?"

He gestured towards the top of the dryer, backing up slightly so she could see. Emma squinted trying to make out what was wrong with it.

Suddenly she jumped at the clatter of plastic hitting the ground.

"Uh, what happened to your tablet?" she asked, looking back and forth between the plastic casing on the ground and the flexible, folded rectangle unfurling in his hands, alarmed. She took a step back.

He seemed not to notice her unease, caught up in his own disappointment. "Oh, this thing isn't a tablet. It's an adhesive patch to secure the new installation when we screw it into the pipe. Keeps it from banging around during spin cycles. But it just popped open, because apparently nothing works here.'

She laughed, relaxing a little. "You get used to it, But uh, that smell is making me a little dizzy," she said, squeezing by him. "Maybe you want that drink after all?"

"Thanks. You get used to that too," Joey smiled as she turned around, then quickly swung the thick patch of cloth over the top of her head, wrapping it over her mouth and nose. "But like I said, we'll both be out of here in a minute."

Emma froze completely upright, like a deer hearing a twig snap, then put her hands to the fabric, feeling it from the outside in seeming disbelief.

"Whaa ihh uhhh?" she asked, her voice more indignant than scared.

"Just getting you ready for transportation," He said, carefully the ends of the sticky fabric around the back of her head.

"Wuhhh?" she the indignation giving way to confusion and a touch of panic as she spun dizzily, taking an unsteady half step to the side.

He watched with interest.

"Sorry we couldn't share that drink, Emma," he said, grasping her hands, "but I'll make sure we get some personal time together."

She tried to pull her hands away, but instead stumbled forward against him. She leaned back, a desperate whine coming from her throat.

"The good news is there are a lot of muscular men in your near future. I'm sure you'll enjoy at least some of it."

Emma tried to counterattack, but it was far too late. She managed to lift her foot about halfway to her knee, before stumbling back down onto it, and falling against him again. He steadied her with a hand on her ass. Slowly, her upper body sagged backwards, as if he were dipping her.

With a grin, Joey lowered her carefully to the ground, pulling open her robe and scrawling her apartment number on her chest as she groaned quietly, her fingers twitching. By the time he picked up the plastic debris from the applicator kit, she was completely out.

Feeling dizzy from the fumes, Joey walked away from her and took a few deep breaths, before grabbing her ankles and casually dragging her into the utility closet.

There way a knock at the door.

"I'll get that for you," he said, clapping her bare thigh as he stood up.

"You took too long. Was there a problem?" asked Jan, as he entered the room with a large crate on a dolly.

"Yeah. The cloth didn't work like it was supposed to. It snared, and the case broke open. And it took the better part of a minute for her to lose consciousness."

"Well, all's well that ends well," Jan said, walking toward the closet.

Joey clenched his jaw.

"Yeah, not for me it isn't. I need to know we can trust these things."

"Nice," said Jan, looking down at the girl, apparently no longer interested in the conversation he had started.

Her robe had pulled up, revealing her trim body and bundling her arms in a gesture of surrender. Between the robe, the applicator and the towel still wrapped around her hair, she looked like a mannequin's torso lying in a laundry pile. Jan pondered the green, silk panties, covering her sex.

"Wait, huh? Now you say it didn't work?"

He grabbed her hair by the towel, lifting her head to look at the applicator.

"Oh yeah, I see what you mean. All bunched up." He opened the crate and pulled out a gas mask.

"Alright, Miss. I'm going to get you wrapped up nice and snug while Joey goes to meet your neighbors," he said, stroking her thigh.

"Jesus, Jan, keep it in your pants," Joey said. "What do I do?"

Jan didn't even look up. "You've got your checklist. Next one. Quicker this time."

"About the broken applicators, Jan."

"Oh," he said, pondering, as he dragged Emma towards the crate. "Talk to Carla, she's great with those things. Can take pretty much any bitch down in seconds."

"Carla? Short, bubbly, Five foot nothing Carla?"

"Yeah," Jan said distractedly as he knelt over Emma. "Look at those soggy panties. I'll swear this fancy bitch has the hots for me." He bent down, quickly zip-tying her ankles together before slinging her over his shoulder.

Joey walked towards the door, resisting the urge to slug his new coworker. Even by the somewhat relaxed workplace conduct standard of the slave trade, it would be a bad move for a contractor on his first day.

"One day, I'm gonna get a little sweetheart just like you," Jan murmured as Joey closed the door behind him.

* * * * *

"Hey Joey," Carla said, lounging against the luggage truck filled with crates in a matching blue work shirt and long skirt.. "First installation okay?"

"Yeah, hi Carla. The, uh, applicator misfired."

"Nah, those things are just touchy," she said, grabbing an applicator, and handing him a fresh one.

"Here, I'll show you. Can I see-" she reached out and snatched his checklist.

"Oh wow. This one will be fun, especially if you like...." she mimed cartoonishly big breasts.

He chuckled.

"Ssshh!" she said, slugging his arm. "Just watch and learn, new guy."

Carla knocked on the door.

"Miss Wong? Maintenance."

An East Asian woman in a designer dress answered the door. Even with her glower, she was gorgeous, her tiny waist flaring to a trim ass and a large, high, and impressive pair of tits. She was significantly taller than Carla, the latter's head only coming up to her eyes.

"What is it this time?" she asked, her voice dripping with disdain.

"Free upgrade to a more reliable washer and dryer. State of the art, ma'am."

"Now you listen here," she said. "I don't know what kind of scam you're running, but nothing here works as it should."                                                                                                               

"Yeah, ma'am. I'm sorry about that. Can we talk about it inside? There's something you should know."

"Is that so?" She looked suspiciously at the large man. "Why can't you tell me out here, and what does he have to do with it?"

"It's about management here," she said. "I think you'll want to hear it. My coworker is the owner's son, so he has all the details."

"Frankly, ma'am," she said, leaning in conspiratorially, "I don't think management is keeping you safe here."

Her eyes narrowed. "You have my interest, but I don't have all night," she said backing through the door. "He can wait outside."

"Thanks ma'am. We'll try to make this quick," she said. Gripping the applicator in both hands, she took half a step through the doorway, casting a quick glance back at Joey to make sure he was watching.

"So you hold it like this, and then...."

Carla snapped the applicator open, pressing up and out as Joey rushed in behind her closing the door. "Straight forward, handles click together, and done."

The woman stumbled backwards, drawing a deep breath in to scream, then crumpled with a grunt as Carla lunged up, kneeing her in the stomach.

"Sorry, ma'am. Why don't you take a rest?" The woman groaned, reaching towards a tall, cast iron floor lamp with a heavy glass shade. Joey lunged forward and grabbed it before she could send it crashing to the ground.

"Hey, thanks, " Carla said. "You move pretty quick for a big guy."

"Crafty bitch," she said, looking down at the woman, groaning and tearing at the fabric.

"Shouldn't we restrain her?"

"Only if it's fun for you," Carla joked, watching the woman awkwardly grabbed at a table leg. "But nah. Spirited girl, but once they take a breath, it's pretty much over. Watch."

"Hey bitch," Carla said, rolling her onto her back and straddling her waist. "Better get that thing off your head. Once you pass out, it's all over."

"Guuh," the woman murmured, pawing weakly at the cloth. "heeeewwp!"

The tone was desperate, but the volume, barely conversational.

"See?" Carla asked. "You could shove a horse cock up her ass, and she couldn't make trouble for... hang on."

"She unceremoniously ripped open the front of the dress. "These are nice," she said, carefully bending down to remove what looked like an authentic diamond pendant.

"Nuuuh," the woman murmured, putting a hand on top of Carla's, apparently trying to stop her.

"Thanks. I'll think of you every time I wear it," Carla said, kissing the hand and placing it down by the woman's side, where it remained.

She looked at Joey.

"Keep an eye out for nice jewelry. Otherwise Jan or some other asshole in loading will get it. The rule is, if it's on the product, it's fair game.

No snooping, though. Treat the residence with respect. Kind of like a normal maintenance job except, you know," she said, grabbing the woman's breast in illustration. Her eyebrows knitted.

"Can I see the work order?"

"Sure," he said, retrieving her the small clipboard from his shoulder bag.

She looked down shaking her head. "Does this breast look real or fake?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Real or fake," she repeated.

"Fake, obviously."

"Thank you! You'd think guys working in this business would know the difference," she said pulling a marker out of her pocket. She grabbed the tattered dress and split it down to the waist, then wrote in big letters across her chest, "RESUB/REC," along with the apartment number.

"What's that mean?"

"You see the mysterious 'Parts' column? If it says OEM, it means the customer only wants a girl with no implants. Someone fucked up, choosing this one. So they resub her into the system, either getting the buyer's approval or finding something else to do with her."

"And rec?" he asked.

Carla grinned. "That means she's available for rec night in the meantime."

"Rec night?" he asked, flipping her up on his shoulder. "Ass seems real," he added.

"Yeah, it's a hoot. Helps get the girls comfortable with being handled, and lets the team blow off some steam. It's not for contractors, though," she said, watching Joey haul Miss Wong over his shoulder, seemingly effortlessly.

"You like working here?" He asked, opening the closet and flicking on the light.

She stooped to pick up a small piece of fabric that had torn off the dress in the struggle. "Yeah, It's not a bad place to work if you're looking for a steady gig."

Joey considered as he lowered Miss Wong gently, her silky black hair fanning out above her head.

"Sounds like a nice benefit package," he said, gave the firm breast a squeeze.

"Here, hold on," she said with a smirk, writing a six-digit alphanumeric on the woman's stomach.

"What's that?"

"It's my employee ID. Means I get first dibs on rec night. Happy to share if you stick around," she said, smiling.

He shook his head, laughing. "Strangest job I've ever had. At at least the company's good.

She slapped his back.

"Come on. We've gotta pick up the pace. I want to see you do the next one."

* * * * *

Carla looked at her watch. "Alright. This one just got back from a date, so she might come with a little bonus. Think you can get in and out inside a minute?"

"Half that," Joey said, stepping up to the door.

"Oh, look at Snidely Whiplash over here. No way."

"Want to bet dinner on it?" he asked, knocking on the door.

"Just a second," called a voice from inside.

"You're on," Carla said, resetting her stopwatch.

"Oh! Are you here abou-"

Carla barely had a moment to see the round, pretty face and short black hair before Joey snapped the applicator open and wrapped it around her face in a flash, dragging her by the neck back into the room.

He marched her backwards to the utility closet, the girl letting out a string of comical little bleats as he kept her off balance, stumbling to catch her feet all the way back.

"Be careful. I'll get that off for you," he said, setting her upright and looking at her chest.

The girl whimpered, mumbling something that sounded weirdly like a "thank you" as she woozily spun towards the back of the room.

"I said be careful," he said, pulling her back towards him, his erection pressing into her back as he opened the clasp of the necklace.

"Wuuuh? Heewp?"

"Oh, it comes with matching earrings. Classy," he said, holding her around the waist with one arm. "Stand still while-"

Her upper body sagged forward.

"Guess I'll take it from here," he said, pinning her against the wall with his body, using her hair as a handle to turn her head and take the earrings.

"Thanks, 1235. The good news is I'm not stealing anything else."

She gave a little grunt of acknowledgment as he lowered her down to the ground. He paused to admire the half-unconscious woman, panting in the shimmering scarlet blouse. It felt somehow wrong to destroy it -- especially after the jewelry. Sacrificing a few extra seconds, he carefully unbuttoned the top and wrote her apartment number across her chest.

"The bad news," he said, leaning down to kiss her neck, "will be right over."

* * * * *

"How long do you think that was?" Carla asked, closing the door behind them.

Joey smiled winningly. "Oh, 35 seconds."

"36," she said. "So why are you smiling?'

"1235 was very impressed with my prompt, efficient service," he said.

"Is that so?"

"She even left me with the perfect gift for a certain-"

Jan interrupted, slapping a hand on Carla's shoulder.

"Hey, Carla, baby, given it any thought?" he asked, leering as he passed them in the hall.

"As much as it deserves, hun," she said. "Besides, you've got a girl waiting for you in the condo. She's just your type -- unconscious."

"Cute." He turned to Joey and fixed him with a glower.