All Comments on 'Luxury Goods'

by InescapableTales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck, this is the hottest thing ever. I would read infinite chapters of these two taking down pretty girls. Thank you so much.

beta_sissybeta_sissy8 months ago

I liked it, but I felt it was too drawn out, and for my tastes, did not really get going before it ended. I am sure future chapters will obviously change that.

InescapableTalesInescapableTales8 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Anonymous, I'm blushing, lol! It makes me really happy to see you enjoying this so much. There's definitely more on the way. Right now, I'm working on a story taking place at a festival in the wilderness, with some fun near escapes and captures in plain sight. There's also probably a peak at rec night, and a pretty intense training tail featuring Strawberries and Cream on the horizon.

Beta_sissy, could you tell me more about what you'd like in future chapters? I'm probably not going to make this into a novella or multipart story (I just have too many ongoing stories ATM), but I like the idea of developing the organization and the kidnappers, and following up with some of the girls from the first tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInescapableTales@InescapableTales
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool kinkster and professional writer, trying to move from corporate "content" flack to full-time erotica author for lovely readers like you. My erotica focuses mostly on dubcon and CNC, femsub stories, where reluctant submissives are transformed by their ex...