Luxury Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey smiled and whispered in the captive's ear. Whatever he said, it seemed to inspire the girl.

"Please, I need to kiss you," she whispered, her eyes wide with panic.

"Of course," Carla said, offering her lips the way the girl had only moments before, as her captive lover kissed like her life depended on it.

Carla heard the snip of medical sheers, followed by a gasp from the captive, her eyes growing huge as Joey cut away the crotch of her pajamas. Carla backed up and sat up, grinding against the base of Ella's chin below the wrap.

"No," the girl whimpered. "Please, Sir, I-"

The trembling girl froze as Joey grabbed her neck with a heavy hand, pressing the cloth against her face. "You're helpless. You surrender," he said in her ear, loud enough for Carla to hear, as the girl's eyes drooped.

Karla leaned back down again, kissing and biting the lips, lingering fumes making her slightly dizzy as the girl came to and started to kiss her back, frantic little gasps fluttering against Carla's lips.

"I'd like to know what happens to clovers like this girl," Joe said, gripping her by the hair.

Carla held her thumb against the girl's lips, watching her kiss it obsequiously, her big eyes alert for news of her fate.

Ella stroked the girl's chin. "A clover is someone like you who we didn't mean to kidnap, but fell into our lap."

"Lucky, like finding a clover," she added, kissing her forehead.

"I'm not entirely sure, Joey. I don't think there's an order for a slave that looks like her right now, although I'm sure she'll sell."

The girl shook her head frantically, somehow managing to keep kissing the thumb as she whimpered like a sick puppy.

"Hush now, clover. You're helpless, you surrender," Carla said reprovingly, as she pressed back into Ella, pulling her panties aside to make better use of her pointy chin.

"For the first week at least, she'll be available for anyone to use. And as the team that got her, we'll have first dibs."

She kissed the girl on her little button nose. "You see my thumb you're kissing so nicely? Next time, that will be my clit, my darling. Would you like that?"

"Please, I haven't-" she gasped, as Joey shifted his hips. She stopped as his heavy hand lowered on her neck.

"Say it with me," Joey said, bending towards her ear.

"I'm helpless," the girl's voice trembled. "I surrender."

"Good girl," Carla said, kissing her gently. "Now think about eating my clit while Joey lifts your hips into position."

"The girl squinted her eyes closed, moaning and sucking around the thumb.

Carla slapped her. "No hickies, no teeth. Always play gentle, unless the person using you requests otherwise."

"Pppplease!" she moaned.

"We're all you have now, little clover," she said, stroking her forehead. "We plucked you, and we're taking you away with us."

She panted, her eyes pleading. "It's my first time," she whispered. "Please, not like this."

"Oh, a gold star slave? Yeah, we can't do it like this."

"Oh," Joey said, his tone heavy with disappointment.

"She needs a name first."

The girl cleared her throat. "Ma'am, my name is-"

Carla stuck her thumb into the girl's mouth, and the slave immediately started sucking, too frightened to finish her sentence.

"Your name is whatever we say it is, cunt."

"Hhh hhh hhh hokay," she panted.

"I'm hhhh helpless, I surrender," she added a moment later, with Joey's lips at her ear as his hips gently rocked behind her.

"Oh, stop teasing the poor girl."

"He can't fuck you with your granny panties on," she said.

"How do you know I have-" there was a ripping sound.

"Had," the girl whimpered.

She cleared her throat, her eyes flashing determination.

"Please, I can give you-" she squeaked as Joey's hand clenched the back of her neck, kneading slowly, her eyes once again helpless, lost.

"Can I see her eyes flutter just one more time?"

"Say your little catchphrase, clover," Joey growled, holding her head up by the hair, the drugged panties in his other hand.

"I'm helpless. I surrender. I'm helpless I sur-" The girls eyelids trembled and closed.

"She's so sweet, with her flushed cheeks and pale skin. Let's call her Strawberries and Cream."

Joey snorted, then caught Carla's glower. "Oh, you're serious? It's uh-"

"Men," Carla griped. "No sense of beauty."

She slapped the clover. "Wake up, girl. Your name is Strawberries and Cream now."

Her eyes lost focus. "Strawberries and Cream? I'm an adult woman. You can't... You can call me Strawberry if you like. At least that sounds like a girl's nickname."

Carla smiled, her eyes fixed on the clover.

"Joey? what would you name the girl?"

"Probably Dumb Cunt, or something like that. I'm not really good with names, though," Joey said, reaching around to lightly squeeze the girl's throat.

"Honey, which name do you like better? Mommy's or Daddy's?"

"I.... Yours, ma'am."

Carla slapped her cheek lightly.

"Mommy's or Daddy's?" Carla asked, her lips brushing the girl's ear.

"Muggh... Mommy's name," she grunted as Joey squeezed down on her throat.

"Then introduce yourself with your pretty new name."

"Hello, I'm... my name is Strawberries and Cream," she said, in a tiny, lost voice, her eyes shimmering with a look of complete amazement.

"Oh!" she whispered, biting her lower lip. "Oh no! It's happening now."

"Looks like Daddy likes your new name too," Carla said, stroking the girl's chin. "You sure you don't want your name to be dumb cunt?"

"Yes, Mommy. Strawberries and Cream is... is better."

"Well?" Carla asked, looking up at Joey.

He gave her a smoldering look, squeezing the clover's ass.

"It's the perfect name for a sex doll like you, isn't it little clover?" Joey asked, pressing forward.

"Oh, yes, uh Daddy, it's... it's" she gasped, seeming to lose her train of thought for several seconds.

"Yes," he growled, menacingly.

"It's good, no. Perfect, Daddy," Strawberries and Cream finished in a faraway voice.

She looked down, hearing a ripping sound in front of her, as Joey pressed in deeper.

"Oh," she gasped to herself in a breathy voice. "Is that, Oh you, Ella?" she asked quietly.

"No, Strawberries and Cream," Carla said, bending over to kiss the now exposed pussy. "This is just another sex doll like you."

"Oh," she breathed her beautiful eyes big and blank, as Joey slammed in again. "But...."

She grunted, "But... oh-kay. She's a doll. I'm a doll. Helpless. It's okay."

Carla looked up with interest, her tongue thrusting in and out of Ella's cunt.

"It's okay," she agreed, leaning forward to kiss Strawberries and Cream, just as Joey bottomed out inside of her. The delicious little doll moaned into her mouth.

Joey broke the moment, catching Carla's eye and tapping his wrist. She held up 5 fingers, then flashed a mischievous smile as she leaned down to whisper in the clover's ear.

"We need to finish this off so we can get you back to bed. Can you stay really quiet while you cum?"

"Back to bed?" Strawberries and Cream asked, her eyes sparkling with hope.

"That's right, sweetie. Tell Daddy what we're doing. Tell him all of it"

"Yes," she whispered to herself. "Tell Daddy."

"And then back to bed, you promise?" she pleaded.

Carla just smiled and crawled under Strawberries and Cream.

"Daddy," the girl said shyly, "uh, Mama's gonna make me come so you can come inside of me, and then she's letting me go back to bed. And she's letting the other... letting Ella go too."

"And you're sure that's what she said, Strawberries and Cream?" he asked.

"Yes. She sai-uhhh... She said we could go back to bed."

"Well, if that's what she said, you'd better finish her off too."

"I'm helpless," whispered Strawberries and Cream to herself, a determined look on her face. "I surrender."

She dived into Carla's cunt.

* * * * *

As it turned out, "back to bed," hadn't meant exactly what Strawberries and Cream had thought. She'd come so hard that Joey had had to knock her out mid orgasm to quiet her. When she'd come to moments later, she'd still been writhing on the floor, her body shaking so hard that she failed to notice the prick of an injector against her ass.

"You've done a great job, Strawberries and Cream. You can go back to bed now, unless you want to come with us," said the woman as she hastily cleaned out the girl with a wet cloth.

"Thuuh," she'd moaned, quietly but happily at first. Her bedroom was so close that she could almost lift her head to see it. Even when she discovered her head wouldn't rise, she convinced herself it was alright. She'd just crawl all the way, she thought, picturing herself racing down the hall on her hands as she closed her eyes.

It only hit her that things were really wrong when she felt her body flipped up in the air, her legs zip-tied together, her arms joined wrist to elbow behind her back. As she was lowered into the packing crates, she tried to picture some way it could be alright -- some reason this box was the quickest way back to her room.

Carla and Joey, meanwhile, were dealing with a challenge of their own, albeit one that proved much more manageable. While they'd been dallying with Strawberries and Cream, some chubby little 18-year-old punk rocker girl with bad eyeshadow and a cute choker had wandered up to the supply cart, and was brazenly poking around. It was a miracle that she hadn't discovered what was in the packed crates.

When they asked what she was doing, she tried to turn it around on them, complaining about the "chemical smell," claiming she knew exactly what they were up to (something bad for the environment, Carla surmised) and threatening to alert the authorities unless they would spill the beans

Carla agreed on condition that she prove she lived in this building, at which point, the girl angrily told them she lived with her Aunt Ella, who didn't put up with any shit either. Exchanging a playful look with Joey, Carla offered to accompany her back to Aunt Ella's room, where their team was currently removing some old appliances, at which point they'd all discuss it together. The girl, who had been too suspicious to share her name, had smugly led the strangers back to her home.

As it turned out, Strawberries was already packed away at that point, but Ella's crate had yet to be closed. The look on the poor girl's face as she peered over the top to see Aunt Ella packed in foam, her face completely covered, was something to behold.

Only slightly less impressive was Jan's expression as he saw the nicely rounded little spitfire. He'd figured out pretty quickly what the two had been up to with Strawberries and Cream, and had been quietly seething, mumbling about how "reckless" they'd been with the rules.

Carla and Joey both knew it was nothing but jealousy. While to them, it had seemed like a bit of innocent flirtation with a new coworker -- they hadn't so much as kissed -- Jan had been pursuing Carla unsuccessfully for months, and was set on being a baby about the whole thing. They were even worried that he might make a report of it.

But when he'd laid eyes on the rocker, all of that suddenly went away, and they'd worked out a deal, keeping her off the books for 48 hours in exchange for Jan keeping his mouth shut about what they'd gotten up to with the appliances. Joey magnanimously held her in place while Jan took her cute little pentagram earrings for safekeeping, explaining all the fun they were going to have together. If the girl was less than enthused about the idea, it certainly wasn't due to any vagueness or lack of enthusiasm on Jan's part, and with the girl's body type not overly in demand, he'd certainly have at least a few months to work on her.

Neither Carla nor Joey were fans of Jan, but it was nice to see everyone coming away from the job with something special.

With unloading, dressing, feeding, watering, and toilet breaks for all the new livestock, and briefing superiors about the acquisition, it was a long night. But a satisfying one. Management was impressed with the job, and happy to get someone from the Johnnys as a full staff member. When they finally got out of there it was early morning, and Joey and Carla enjoyed their first breakfast together, sitting in the corner and whispering like giddy high school kids about strawberries and clovers, while Joey admired the matching pearl earrings and necklace on Carla.

As they shared their first kiss over pancakes and coffee, Joey wondered if 1235 would still be there that evening. He'd love the chance to thank her properly.