All Comments on 'Luxury Rules'

by smbabygirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

SMOKIN HOTT LUXURY DOES RULE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Watching you desire unfold.......

Dear Luxury....

I've said to you before, "I would like to be the women that meets the men you leave behind". Today after reading Luxury Rules, I want to be the woman who wakes up next to Alan in the morning!!! Your writing is sexy and full of visual erotism.......you are leaving me wanting more. Please, please give me more of your desire for SM.

Sweetsurrender

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LAYING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY

No right words to express the heat that steams from the screen when reading this story. MMMM passion, lust, desire, need..... I'm not sure which desires the other more. Does it really matter? I think they each have met their erotic match. All I can say is "Give me more smbabygirl....Give US more"......~Lady Lust~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yes..very nice story..made ME wet ; )))))))))

I really enjoy where these stories take me ; ))))) Thank you and MORE please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmm Hot

It was hot I loved it made me Wild ~xoxo~

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuckalicious.....

WoW...You render Me speechless, I was glued to the screen not wanting to miss a word I felt all the emotions, the exctiment, the shivers, and the orgasams *wink* Thank You for sharing this erotic story I enjoyed it immensely. ~English Lady~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous