LWL: Old Friends

Story Info
Joan and Marcy reconnect with a friend from college.
3.8k words
4.21
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I haven't written in awhile, partly out of uncertainty where to take the ongoing story and partly because I've been working on a larger project that I will post as soon as I'm finished. So consider this the premiere of "Season Two."

This is a lesbian story, featuring some familiar characters and one we haven't met before. Oddly, I've found that my all-guy stories tend to be a little more sentimental and romantic but my stories with Joan and her friends tend to be more playful. I love writing Joan because she takes a less serious, more adventurous view of sex. This one features a flashback sequence from when the girls were 19. It's meant as a tribute to "classic" porn movies and Penthouse Forum stories, so it may be a bit over-the-top. As well, I mention evangelical Christianity, which may be a bit odd for some people.

***

"Well, she's certainly perfected the look," said Joan, pointing to a promotional photo of Patty Wilkes in the hallway leading to the television studio. In the picture Patty bore the banal smile of the stereotypical televangelist. Clad in her trademark blue blazer with a floral pattern (sleeves rolled up), her hair in a modern twist on the classic flip, Patty represented the new breed of TV preacher. Instead of fire-and-brimstone or oily smugness she projected neighbourly warmth, the kind of sweet gal who always had an open ear and coffee constantly brewing.

"Oh, be nice," said Marcy, laughing. "At least she's not saying we're going to Hell."

Joan and Marcy were on a pilgrimage to visit Patty, but not exactly a holy one. They had known Patty back when she was known as Tricia. They had grown up and went to high school together, where they were inseparable. In the summer after their first year from college, they had fallen together into a triad, where they enjoyed all sorts of sapphic pleasure until they returned to school for the Fall.

While Joan and Marcy remained friends and lovers, they had lost touch with Tricia, and were amused when she became famous as Patty Wilkes, wife of Tommy Wilkes, a popular pastor at an Alberta megachurch. In addition to their televised Sunday services, Patty hosted an afternoon talk show on a Christian cable network.

Recently, Patty and Tommy had rocked the evangelical world by announcing their support for committed same-sex relationships. The statement resulted in them being threatened with cancellation, but due to their popularity the network had relented. The episode in which Patty and Tommy officiated the marriage of their star gospel singer Douglas Johnson to his longtime partner saw the show's ratings go through the roof. As it turned out, inclusion was good for business.

As they headed to their seats Joan noticed the makeup of the crowd. The audience leaned slightly female and ranged in age from late 20s to 60s or 70s. It looked to be an affluent group, and Joan could only guess at their politics but she guessed most could be found dead center.

The music started and Patty walked out to enthusiastic applause. Joan had watched the show a few times and read one of Patty's books, and she was struck by how similar Patty's message was to other self-help gurus. Joan had a "Christmas-and-Easter" relationship with religion, and as a bi woman she had her suspicions about evangelical Christianity. This was... pleasant. There was talk of struggles and mental hardships but none of the "spiritual warfare" or other stuff that usually made Joan uncomfortable. The weekday talk show was less religion- focused than their Sunday program, but there was the occasional reference to scripture. Patty's guests were a pop-country singer and a soap actress (Joan and Marcy snickered to each other when they recognized her from a cheesy made-for-cable movie about a woman having a bisexual affair)

Marcy had arranged to meet Patty after the taping, but she had not told Patty that Joan would be there as well. Feeling mischievous, Joan hid around the corner as Marcy waited by Patty's dressing room. Patty was walking with her producer and director when she saw Marcy and smiled, running to embrace her.

"Hey girl, long time no see!" Patty was still in TV mode but her joy seemed sincere to Joan. "Did you have a nice trip getting here?"

"Yeah, it was great," said Marcy. "Of course, I brought someone along for the ride." That was Joan's cue to come forward.

"Hey Trish," said Joan.

"Surprise" would be an inadequate word to describe the look on Patty's face. "Total, gobsmacked astonishment" would come close. Her mouth was stretched into a perfect "O" as she opened her arms again to embrace Joan. It was a tentative hug, and Joan could sense that Patty was nervous. Psychologists have observed that when presented with someone they haven't seen for a long time, people tend to revert to behaviours and attitudes they had when they were last with that person. Since the last time they saw each other Joan and Patty/Trish has eaten each other out, this was a bit awkward.

"My god, Joanie," Patty finally said, "you look great! What are you doing here?" Patty tried not to make this sound accusatory, but Joan noticed her flash a look at Marcy as if to say "why are you doing this to me?"

"I had some time off, Marcy had told me you had reconnected and I thought it would be fun to see you."

"Well that's, that's great." Again, her voice was a combination of genuine affection and slight panic. Patty opened her dressing room door and waved the two of them in.

"My god," Patty repeated, "how long has it been? You look great!"

"Almost 30 years," said Joan. "of course, I've kept in touch with Marcy through the years," she added with a sly smile.

Patty gestured to the two to sit down, and she sat down herself by the mirror and wiped away her TV makeup.

"Well, it's good to see you, I'm just a little surprised." Patty shot another look at Marcy, trying to retain her composure but clearly agitated by Joan's presence. "So what did you think of the show? I hope the God-talk wasn't too boring-"

"Trish-" Marcy stopped her. Patty bristled at being referred to by her old name. "Trish, I've told Joanie everything. She wants to get together."

Patty/Tricia stopped everything. She pulled a bottle of water out of a small fridge and took a swig.

"God, sometimes I wish this was vodka," said Patty/Tricia with a laugh. She looked at the two with a raised eyebrow. This was the old Tricia, the one who was always up for fun.

"You two have plans for the afternoon?"

***

It was the summer after their first year at college. They had all gone away to different cities, and they hadn't seen each other since the previous autumn. Tricia's parents were at the lake for the weekend, and they had allowed Tricia to hold a "small" party, and Tricia had enlisted Joan and Marcy to help prepare.

River City was known for its harsh winters, but its summers were often hot and dry. Tricia, Joan and Marcy had spent much of the afternoon lounging on the patio in their bikinis and had moved inside to watch TV. Tricia had fixed everyone gin and tonics. They had been catching up on their year apart. Joan was leaning towards Pre-Law while Marcy was considering an English Major ("either I'm going to be a writer or a librarian, it's just in the cards"). Tricia, meanwhile, had surprised the other two by saying she was considering majoring in Religion.

"I just find it interesting, okay?" said Tricia. "I like Jesus and all that, and I find the Bible fascinating. I guess I'm weird that way."

"Just as long as you don't become a prude," said Marcy. Tricia laughed.

"No chance of that. In fact..." Tricia's grin took on a slightly wicked curl, "I thought we could spice up our entertainment for the afternoon."

Tricia reached over and pulled out a plain black VHS tape box and put it in the player.

"I found this in my Dad's sock drawer. Don't worry, I memorized the spot where he stopped watching."

Joan and Marcy let out a theatrical groan and laughed as the TV began with the standard FBI warning piracy warning, followed by a certificate ensuring the legality of what they were about to see. This being the early 90s, this was a slick production with a tiny semblance of a plot. As the girls were into their second gin and tonic, they weren't particularly concerned with said plot.

"God, look at the unit on that guy," Tricia said, pointing at a very well-endowed tanned man with a mullet. The other two looked at each other and laughed.

"My goodness, Tricia!" said Joan. Tricia shrugged.

"I want to be a minister, not a nun."

Onscreen a woman serviced the well endowed man to completion, and the movie cut to three women tanning themselves poolside. Soon they began to fondle each other and strip out of their bathing suits. Joan tried hard not to look at the other two and concentrated on the TV. Watching the screen, the three friends suddenly became very quiet.

Joan broke the silence with a giggle. It was involuntary and Joan began to blush. She felt a strong urge to put her hand down her bikini bottoms and stroke her already wet pussy. Joan felt relieved when Tricia finally said something.

"Have either you... thought about this?"

Joan blushed even more.

"Well, sure... I guess I've thought about it." Joan had made out a bit with another girl when they were on a double date, just to turn the guys on. Part of her wished it had gone further and they had ditched the guys.

"Thought about it? No," said Marcy. After a beat she added "too busy doing it." She sat back and smiled like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

"Really?" asked Tricia. Joan tried to gauge Tricia's tone. Was she disgusted or intrigued? Joan was definitely turned on, but she didn't want to say anything just yet, in case Tricia disapproved.

"Guys, I've always been a dyke. Sure, I dated guys, but I never really clicked with any of them. It's not the kind of thing you can tell people in high school. I figured you two would have noticed by now."

They were all quiet for a moment until Marcy finally broke the silence.

"What's wrong, guys?"

"I can't speak for Trish," said Joan, "but I figured you would have trusted us enough to tell us."

"Yeah," added Tricia, "and I can't speak for Joan but I'm a little offended that you never came on to me."

Marcy burst out laughing.

"Damn, look at Churchy LaFemme, here." Tricia gave her mock scowl. "Well, if I knew you'd be receptive I'd have taken the plunge." Marcy leaned in to Tricia and began to kiss her friend. The kiss began slowly, increasing in passion as Marcy reached for the string on Tricia's bikini top. Their kisses were broken up by giggles, which were almost involuntary - this was fun for both of them. The giggles stopped as they grew more serious and their hands caressed each other.

Joan just sat there, like an animal transfixed by its prey. Slowly her hand went to her own damp pussy. She had her own live-action porn scene right in front of her and she was determined to enjoy it.

"Mmm..." purred Marcy, "I want to go down on you but I can't stop kissing you. Let me try something." Marcy's hand went to Tricia's pussy, and Tricia tentatively returned the gesture with Marcy's waiting cunt.

"I like this," said Tricia with a smile. "This way we can look at each other." They returned to kissing, stopping only to moan with pleasure.

The sight drove Joan to new heights of arousal, as she stroked her pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other. The three kept up this arrangement for a few minutes until Tricia came, followed soon by Marcy.

Joan closed her eyes and quickened her strokes until he felt a hand touch her own on her breasts. She opened her eyes to see Marcy and Tricia right in front of her.

"We left out poor Joanie," said Marcy. "Let's help her out." Marcy whispered some instructions to Tricia, who smiled broadly. Tricia moved to untie Joan's bikini top, at first massaging Joan's breasts with her hands and then kissing and licking them. Meanwhile Marcy moved between Joan's legs, fondling her outer lips and kissing Joan's waiting clit. Joan lay back and let herself enjoy the feeling, closing her eyes and writhing under Marcy's skilled tongue. After a minute or so she realized she could no longer feel Tricia's hands on her breasts, so she opened her eyes and looked down to see that Tricia has joined Marcy between her legs. The two alternated between kissing each other and licking Joan's pussy.

The sight of her two best friends bonding over her outer lips drove Joan to new heights of pleasure. She found herself flushed and even weeping at the beauty of the scene. She came in a rush, and her ensuing orgasm was all the more satisfying because she felt real love, real passion towards her companions.

The three lay on the couch in a lazy heap, with Tricia getting up only to refresh their gin and tonics.

"I made these a little weaker," Tricia explained as she handed the others their drinks. "I don't know about you but alcohol dehydrates me and I am spent." Joan and Marcy were on the couch kissing and cuddling.

"That was wonderful," said Joan. "I have to return the favour, but right now I'm exhausted."

"Well, we've got all summer," said Marcy.

***

"I came out to Tom when we first got serious," said Patty as she picked over her Caesar salad. "I felt that I owed him that much. I wasn't actively doing anything with women when we were dating but he was the first man I'd been with in a long time."

They were at a local restaurant that Patty had recommended. They had been seated in a private booth, but Patty was leery about being recognized so she spoke quietly. Her tone was different, as well - this was not the bouncy, cheerful Patty Wilkes of TV, nor was this the sassy Tricia Pierce they had known growing up.

"I was fully prepared for him to leave me. Before I told him I ran through the conversation in my mind, expecting him to recite Leviticus in total and call me a wanton harlot. But he didn't. He just sat there in silence as if he was thinking about it. He still does that, even though he knows I hate it." Patty laughed and took a sip of her iced tea.

"After what seemed like an eternity he asked me three things: Did I love him? Could I be faithful to him? Would I only need him from now on? I truthfully said yes, and that was that.

"Of course I was tempted every once in awhile, and I told him, and we prayed about it. Tom has always been pretty accepting in general. In fact, Doug came out to Tom first. I felt a bit hurt that he didn't talk to me first, and it got me thinking again about my own sexuality. Then I heard about Megan."

"Megan?" asked Joan. Patty took another drink and continued.

"Megan Stevens was one of my classmates in the seminary. We got along great but we socialized in different circles. I hadn't thought about her in years when I read that she has come out and was now heading an affirming church in Saskatchewan, of all places. I decided I had to be more honest with myself. So, with Tom's blessing I called up Marcy and things came naturally after that."

"Why didn't you call me?" asked Joan with mock hurt.

"Because you're married, doofus," said Patty. "I didn't know about your extracurricular activities."

"Well, we have a lot to talk about," said Joan with a grin.

***

The security gate opened and Patty drove to the garage of her large mansion.

"Tom is out of town now, so we have the whole place to ourselves," said Patty. "Just like back in college."

"That's too bad," said Marcy, "I wanted to see my pegging buddy again."

Patty laughed.

"You know, Tom has really got into that. It's become a regular part of our lovemaking. He likes the feeling of being entered. He still talks about you fondly. I had to ask him whose technique was better. He was smart enough to say me."

"Any chance he'd go for the real thing?" asked Joan.

"Oh, I doubt it," said Patty. "Tom's straight but not narrow, but he's still straight."

On the car ride home Marcy and Joan filled Patty in on their various sexual adventures.

Patty's eyes widened as she heard how Joan's husband Harry had taken to bisexuality like a fish to water, and that at this very moment he was having a guys' weekend with several of their friends. If that excited Patty, hearing about Bridget (the "Latex Queen" known for her love of fisting) made her gasp.

Patty gave the two a short tour of the house, ending up in the living room. Patty motioned to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll get some drinks. Caesars sound okay?" Marcy and Joan nodded their approval.

Joan looked around the living room. Joan and her friends were fairly comfortable financially, but Patty and Tom were, well, rich. Their house was tastefully decorated and even had been featured in a swank architectural magazine. Joan had still some cynicism about her old friend's godliness, but the decor had none of the tackiness she associated with megachurch leaders. She could feel the touch of the old Trish here.

Her reverie was interrupted by Marcy nudging her. Joan looked up and gasped. Their old friend, Patty/Trish, came in carrying a tray of drinks wearing absolutely nothing.

"Oh yeah, I spilled some Tabasco on my clothes so I took them off. Hope that's okay." She had an mischievous grin on her face, which told the other two this was the classic Trish.

"Looks like we're overdressed," said Marcy.

Marcy had been with both Trish and Joan on separate occasions, but the other two hadn't seen each other naked since college. Trish marvelled at Joan's tattoos and showed off her own, a Celtic cross in the middle of her back. ("It limits the dresses I can wear in public, but so be it," she joked) and gawked at her old friend's nipple piercings, playfully flicking them. Joan just as playfully smacked Trish's hand.

"There will be plenty of time for that later," said Joan. "Let's just get to know each other again."

They all had gained a few pounds and had a few wrinkles. Being on TV all the time meant that Trish had to keep her body in fairly good shape. Joan had always envied Trish's breasts, which were big but not too big, and after 30 plus years they still looked great. Joan had taken to shaving her pussy while Marcy kept hers even trimmed, while Trish has a perfect landing strip (Joan noticed a couple gray hairs, which was nice).

"Let me get my things," said Trish. "You know what they say, you never really grow up, you just get fancier toys."

"No," said Marcy. "Let's just use our fingers and mouths, like old times." The other two smiled.

Joan took the initiative and pounced on Trish, which caused all three to giggle.

"My goodness, Joanie," said Trish, "you're worse than my cat."

"Well, I promise I won't scratch unless you ask me to."

They tumbled together on the couch, humping like newlyweds. Trish couldn't stop playing with Joan's nipple rings.

"I guess you had to do something to make your tits more interesting," joked Trish, which earned a slug from Joan.

Marcy joined them on the couch, alternating kisses between the two. Trish stopped the other two for a moment.

"This is getting crowded. Let's take it to the bedroom."

The bed was a king size with a lacy canopy. Tricia pulled off the bedspread and invited Joan and Marcy onto the bed. They arranged themselves in a daisy chain, with Joan on Tricia, Tricia on Marcy and Marcy on Joan. The combination of a familiar but half forgotten pussy with Joan's love for her old friend made Joan work extra hard to bring Tricia to orgasm, which in turn caused Tricia to ravish Marcy with pure lust. Joan came hard, but her orgasm was soon eclipsed by Tricia's.

The three friends spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, cuddling and kissing each other and reminiscing about old times. At some points they simply lay there in silence. Looking up at Tricia, Joan noticed that there were tears in her friend's eyes.

12