LWL: Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trish, what's wrong?"

"I had forgotten it could be like this," said Tricia, trying to hold back sobs. "I love Tommy, and I would never, ever want to hurt him. And he's a wonderful lover! But I've been denying a part of myself for so long."

"Hm," said Marcy. "Well, you know, one of Joanie's rules is that she and Harry have to tell each other about their adventures." Tricia smiled at this.

"Oh, I think Tommy will like this."

***

A week later, Joan woke up to find that the internet was abuzz about Patty Wilkes. Apparently, on her live show, with Tom at her side, she came out to her audience as bisexual. She made it clear that she was still devoted to her husband. She didn't elaborate how she explored her sexuality, saying it was between her, Tom, and their God. (On a less serious note, she also announced that she was now going by her full first name.)

"This is not about infidelity, it's about being true to who I am."

Within a day the network announced they were dropping Patricia and Tom's show. In a statement Wilkes took the high road, thanking the network for their years of support. (They did note, however, that the network had been more forgiving of their stars who confessed to heterosexual affairs, letting them off with a short suspension.) They also announced that they would be taking their show to syndication, having signed a deal with a distributor mere hours after the cancellation.

Joan was further surprised to get an email from her old friend.

"I can't believe I actually did it! It's all new territory from here, but Tommy is with me. (He loved my story about us, BTW).

I don't know if I'm going to seek out someone new. I'm not even certain I want another session with you guys. For now, just knowing that this is part of me is enough. I have to thank you and Marcy for that.

With much love,

Patricia."

12