My First MMF

Story Info
A tinder hookup leads to a bi MMF threesome.
1.2k words
4.29
25.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 and I was on summer break from college I met a pretty blonde Polish girl named Agnieska, on tinder. She was working as an au pair for a rich couple in town. She was older than me at 23 and very curvy with long hair and big boobs, fairly short though, maybe 5ft 2 in.

I was pretty much taking a shotgun approach to tinder and I said quickly that I would be as much of gentleman as she wanted, If she wanted to go on a nice date we could and if she wanted to have a drink on my couch while I ate her out we could too. Amazingly that worked, we got dinner across the street from my apartment then came straight back to my place. I poured her a drink and soon she was sipping it while her legs were hooked over my shoulder. It was super hot listening to her encourage me with her accent. She had blonde pubes that matched her hair, something I wasn't used to. She later told me it was more common with Europeans. It suited her though and I gave her my full attention. Soon she was coming down from her orgasm and my face was covered in her cum. She chugged the rest of her drink and led me to the bed. She started sucking me and it was heaven. She was clearly pretty experienced and her mouth was far, far more talented than any I had before her. Soon she started focusing on my balls too, then with a mischievous look in her eyes, she licked even lower and started tonguing my asshole. I had guys do that before but never a girl and it was so sexy. She rimmed me and fingered my ass while stroking me, all while saying how fun it was that I liked my ass played with in her sexy, sexy accent. As I got close she started edging me, not letting me cum until I told her if I had been with guys before and if i liked it in the ass. I confessed I liked guys and girls and I did like it in the ass and she finally made me come, deepthroating me to catch all of it.

We both showered and we finally fucked. I lasted longer that time and I took her from behind, pulling her hair and slapping her ass and making her say things in Polish. I didn't understand what she was saying but it sounded dirty. I flipped her on her back and choked her as i got close. She really liked that, as I choked her she started thrusting her hips up against me and begging me to choke her harder. Eventually I came, filling the condom to bursting as she wrapped her legs around me.

We hung out for a bit longer, watched some tv and then went to bed exhausted. As we laid there she said it was the hottest thing ever that I liked guys and girls and asked if she could watch. I told her I wasn't seeing any guys at the moment. She pulled out her phone and opened tinder and asked if she could find a guy for me. I said sure and we changed her profile to say she was looking for a bi guy before we swiped together. I wasn't into the we saw guys our age but we found a hot 45 year old black man that agreed to come over and fuck me while putting on a show. I hadn't been with a black man before so the idea intrigued me, plus I liked older partners in general. Agnieska was really, really turned on by it though. I guess coming from Poland it was kind of exotic for her.

A few days later she came over and we waited for him. He arrived and we nervously had drinks together. I wasn't super sure of myself to be honest but I was able to power through it. He was tall and athletic and clean shaven and looked like a business man. His hair was cut fairly short, simply but clearly an expensive cut. He and Agnieska got closer and closer to me and pretty soon they were both touching me and I was getting very, very turned on. We finally moved to the bedroom and Agnieszka got on the bed and watched as I got on my knees, undid his belt and started sucking him. Honestly I had thought that the whole BBC thing had been a stereotype, but I'll be damned if his dick wasn't a monster. He held my hair and guided me to suck him the way he liked while Agnieszka played with herself and watched. I struggled to take as much of his length in my throat as I did, I wasn't nearly as experienced as I am now. She was directing her own personal porn and having the time of her life. I hadn't ever been watched like this before and it was super hot. It got even hotter when she got down next to me and started sucking him with me. The best part was when she shifted behind me and pressed her chest against me while grabbing my hair and making me gag on his cock. I didn't really know what subspace was at that time but that moment sent me deep into it.

Agnieska finally got impatient and told us to get on the bed. I did and she started rimming me as he got on the bed beside me so I could keep sucking him. She got the lube out and started fingering me to get me ready. Then she had him hook my legs over his shoulders and fuck me. I moaned as he pushed in and it took me some time to get adjusted, he was noticeably bigger than anyone I had before. Then he started fucking me properly. I felt like I was being split in two but the pain faded very quickly and soon it was all pleasure as he pumped in and out of me.

She watched for a before getting so horny that she sat on my face to get licked and get a different angle on the action. I almost suffocated under her as his dick made me gasp every time he slid in only to be smothered by her pussy but I was in heaven. Eventually she leaned forward and turned it into more of a 69 so she could suck me as I got fucked. I came soooooo fast from being sucked and fucked at the same time and so hard. When he was close Agnieszka told him to pull out and cover me. He pulled off the condom and did, spraying my torso and face. When he and I recovered we spitroasted her. I got her mouth so she could help me get hard again and he got her pussy. She loved it and was moaning and screaming the whole time. She was saying things in Polish and English. When we got close she had us both pull out and had him cum on me again while she jerked me off so my cum would be on me as well. I was a mess, absolutely covered in cum and she cuddled me as he got dressed and left. It was honestly one of my all time favorite experiences and got me addicted to MMF threesomes.