All Comments on 'Lycanthrope Ch. 02'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful. I want more

Just a question but did you mean to have a Travis and a Walsh in there. Wasn't Travis Walsh a movie character who got taken by aliens...Fire in the Sky.

bluefox07bluefox07over 16 years agoAuthor
A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR...

To Daniellekitten... very observant! Actually, in the '93 movie "Fire in the Sky" the character was named Travis Walton. In this story, the name Travis is more a tip of the hat to "Watchers" by Dean Koontz. The last name Walsh for Eve and the Sheriff is a nod to the character of Kyle Walsh from "Darkness Falls."

... I love how detail oriented you are... what a turn on! Hubba hubba!!!!

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Ok You Two...get a room!

May I join the mutual admiration society? I'm so very glad you're back Fox!

the tension you've built into this chapter is thrilling. I like the fact that people are really dying... I do get tired of sappy happy endings. I've no idea where you're taking this plot - also a refreshing change. I love a good mystery.

Kudos

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Ok You Two...get a room!

May I join the mutual admiration society? I'm so very glad you're back Fox!

the tension you've built into this chapter is thrilling. I like the fact that people are really dying... I do get tired of sappy happy endings. I've no idea where you're taking this plot - also a refreshing change. I love a good mystery.

Kudos

shadesofgreyshadesofgreyover 16 years ago
Now that's a 2nd chapter!

Absolutely fantastic, I loved the first chaper and its only getting better, just hoping the wait btwn chapters 2 and 3 isn't so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet fire! I want more!

Puh-lease don't make us wait another two years for another chapter! I NEED MORE! I need to know what's going to happen, if there's a happy ending, how the wolf knows her. What's in your fantastic brain needs to be put onto the screen for my eyes to devour. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of my favorites

Please, please, PLEASE write the next one soon!!! I need more! Lol. I've been waiting for months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your work!

This is some really riveting stuff you have written here !!! Please please send the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best, thank you, please finish this!

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlalmost 10 years ago
Love this story

I am really sad you never finished it.

ChiefHospitalmanChiefHospitalmanabout 3 years ago

Unfortunately the writer's comment, "to be continued" didn't happen. So the reader gets left hanging again not knowing how a story ended. What was Cat so connected to the werewolf that she had visions of running with him after prey? Does it sound like she is beginning to change? Why does it appear she is going through an accelerated change with just a nick on the back of her neck? If anyone should, it should be Travis. He was raked from shoulder to hip. Would Travis change and fight the other werewolf to claim Cat as his mate? If they both changed, would they lose their humanity like the killer werewolf? All questions could have been answered only if the writer had finished the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous