Lydia 03: Making Her Mark

Story Info
3rd installment in the Lydia series.
5.9k words
4.63
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers

Author's Notes:

I apologize for the long delay. We have had several deaths in the family and it has been a very long year.

Much appreciation to all here who comment and follow my work. Your input helps me learn where I'm hitting the mark and where I need to get better.

There are two previous works in the Lydia series if you are stumbling onto this for the first time. It's best to start at the beginning.

Lydia

Making Her Mark

The first time I saw Lydia, something awakened in me that had been dormant my whole life. She was like a magic key who opened a Pandora's box of sexual pleasures that I could no longer close. Nor did I want to. I laid there thinking how she slowly seduced me, then nudged me over the edge by taking control. It was almost as if I was being told to cross the line, so it wasn't my decision and I was free from any responsibility, guilt or self-doubt.

I had tasted my first pussy...and I liked it. But that next night was totally different. I was fully engaged of my own accord, making passionate love to this Mexican goddess until I passed out from exhaustion. I wasn't sure which I preferred: following her lead, or making love as equals. Both experiences delivered orgasms of an intensity I did not know was possible. I was basking in the memory and thinking how wonderful Lydia made me feel when she came out of the bathroom.

"So...do you want to hold hands, walk into the crowded pool area and take turns rubbing sun tan lotion all over our bodies...ALL over?"

I CAN'T do that! I thought to myself. I'm at a business meeting and I have a professional reputation I need to uphold. What was she thinking?

"Lydia, last night was great, but I'm married and I'm here with my bosses and colleagues. Surely you understand we can't do that."

"I figured as much. You see me as a little piece of Mexican meat you can just toss away when you are done. You want to keep me in a private cage and unlock it for play time when it's convenient for you. How about I return the favor, huh?"

I was surprised by her sudden escalation, so I continued.

"What are you talking about, Lydia. I want you. I, uh...I can't though. Not publicly...at least not now. Please understand. We've had a couple of mind-altering sexual encounters, but please don't rush me. I'm still trying to process what all his means."

Lydia didn't say anything. She just walked over to the bed and sat on the edge next to where I was laying. She looked at me quizzically, then leaned in and began to kiss me passionately. My body immediately responded as her finger dipped into my moist pussy for a lap or two around my love hole. She removed them and held them in front of me, just inches from my face. She had an impatient look in her eye, so I began to lick them tentatively. When she gently pushed them all the way into my mouth, I got the message and began sucking on them as if they were a cock. I gagged as she shoved them deeper, but kept slurping away as she began to speak.

"What this all means? This is what you need to figure out? I think it is simple. You want me desperately. Look at you sucking my fingers like a greedy little whore. Why fight this? Do I need to push you? Is that it? Do you like it when I force the issue and take control? You can't just make a decision and be with me?"

She removed her fingers, signaling that I needed to respond.

"I'm just trying to process everything that has happened, Lydia. It's obvious I'm attracted to you...helplessly...but I need to come to terms with it all in my head. Try to make sense of this. Please try to understand."

Lydia seemed to contemplate my remarks for a moment, then continued.

"Ok then. Take all the time you need to 'Figure things out.' I'll just make you my greedy little cum slut until you do. No more love-making, Kim. Just sex. This is a little vacation fling, right? You want me to be your dirty secret? Ok, I'll be your secret, but you will be my slut. Otherwise, I'll tell your coworkers our secret."

Lydia stood up and lifted her skirt, then slid her panties down. She crawled onto the bed and straddled my face with her pussy above my trembling lips. She looked down at me sternly and I looked up at her with fear and lust in my eyes waiting for some kind of instruction or for her to lower herself onto my face.

"Eat" is all she said, and with that I lifted my head off the pillow and began lapping away at her.

"That's good, my hungry little slut...eat your breakfast while you 'Figure things out.'

My pussy licking was improving quickly and I really loved doing it to Lydia. She tasted so good and her skin was so soft. I indulged in her flowery scent and licked eagerly as she began to grind against my face. Lydia squeezed one breast through her top with one hand and spread herself open with the other so I could dive in deeper. I lapped away with renewed attention to her clit as her grinding intensified. I wanted to show her what a quick learner I was, and I wanted her to cum so she would be happy with me. She panted heavily and I could feel her ass cheeks clenching as her orgasm approached. She moaned as her body tensed and I greedily swallowed as her climax rained down on me.

Lydia looked down at me with glazed and satisfied eyes, then got off the bed to finish getting dressed. I looked over at her with a pleading gaze as she pulled her panties back on and adjusted her skirt. She stared back at me with a look of discern on her face.

"What's the matter, Kim? Oh...my little secret want's to cum too? Is my horny slut in need of being fucked? If you want me to fuck you, then ask nicely. Say, please fuck me, Lydia. And sound sincere."

Lydia texted on her phone like I wasn't even in the room. I laid there thinking, 'well, yes, I want to be fucked. I'm horny and I just did you, so...' It seemed silly, but I knew she was upset and I didn't want her to become really angry, so I looked at her and said hesitantly,

"Please fuck me, Lydia."

"Louder"

"Please fuck me, Lydia"

"Louder. Tell me you are my slut."

"Lydia, please fuck me. I'm your slut!!"

"Ok, Kim. I'll fuck you. First look at the message I just sent you. I need to check-in downstairs and see if I can get today off. I have plans for us."

Lydia walked to the door as I stared at her impossibly round ass jiggling beneath her skirt. My God, she was beautiful. I was wet, horny and needed to cum badly. I rolled over, grabbed my phone and read the message she sent. It was an attached video. I clicked play and immediately felt like vomiting. It was the video of Sarah and I in a 69 from the night before. She had secretly filmed it with a hidden camera. I watched in horror, but a tiny tendril of lust started to worm its way into my mind as I watched the beautiful Sarah sit up on my face and orgasm wildly.

What would Lydia do with that video if I upset her again? I felt helpless, sick to my stomach and inexplicably turned on. Why did her control over me turn me on so damn much? Just then a text arrived from Lydia

"You asked me to fuck you, Kim. Well, you're fucked! How does it feel?"

I laid there knowing I was in big trouble. I couldn't do anything about this but make Lydia happy and try to get her to delete the video. There were 3 days left on this trip, so I just had to go along and pray she didn't force me to do anything in front of my colleagues. I needed this to stay a secret, but I sensed it was going to cost me in ways I hadn't yet begun to imagine.

Her next text came: "Well my little slut? Answer me. Do you like being fucked by me? Do you want me to fuck you some more?"

I could sense her anger and her need for a reply. I decided, once again, to just go along with her whims so I replied,

"Yes, Lydia. I like being fucked by you. Please fuck me some more."

When I hit send, it was as if I pushed a launch button for a nuclear weapon. I was waiting for sirens, an explosion of some kind, a big bang...nothing. I waited about 5 minutes when her response finally came.

"Good girl. I got the day off. Put a dress on and meet me out front. And hurry up!"

I quickly washed her off my face and applied some makeup. I tossed a little sun dress on, grabbed my purse and hurried to the lobby. I was excited, scared, unsure and horny as all hell. As I crossed the room, I prayed none of my colleagues would see me. Thankfully, no one was around. When I got to the front, Lydia pulled up in a little VW Bug and waved me over. I hopped in and asked where we were going.

"You look nice, my slut. As long as you do as you are told, I won't share the video. Remember, you are the one who is insulting me by making me your dirty secret, so it's on you. Oh, and we are going wherever I want, right? I don't need to explain everything to you. You just do as you are told, got it?"

"That's fine, Lydia. Whatever you want." I was resolved to just follow her lead unless she asked me to rob a bank or something.

"Good girl." She reached over and lifted my dress while she drove. She dug her fingers under my panties and moistened them in my ever-drenched pussy. My body reacted to her touch with eager thrusts, encouraging her and practically begging for more with every twitch and moan. I was approaching an orgasm when all of a sudden, she quickly removed her fingers. I was panting. Just moments from an orgasm and she denied me. What the fuck? I was horny, pissed and confused. Then, without taking her eyes off the road, she held her fingers up between us and said, "Clean."

As irritated as I was, I had to choke it back. She was punishing me and had all the leverage she needed with that video. So I leaned towards her and licked away at her fingers, cleaning all my love juice from them as she drove.

"Such a slut. I love it!" Said Lydia. "You got it bad, girl!"

We went to a little café for early lunch overlooking the ocean. It was a stunning view. I was sitting there wondering what it would be like if we were there on a date...as a lesbian couple. I was trying to imagine how I would feel. Could I do that? What about my failing marriage? Was it time to just end it? I caught myself and realized I was at the very least contemplating a romantic lesbian relationship, though not remotely on board with it yet.

We were in a private corner of the patio on the second floor next to a waterfall feature. The waitress came to take our order, and it turned out she was a friend of Lydia's. She was a blonde, Mexican girl in her late 20s whose beauty was understated. Lydia's was in your face from a mile away...no one could miss it. But this waitress had a deceptive, more muted allure. No makeup, breasts just big enough to be noticed, but not double-take big. Curvy hips, but not and exaggerated bubble butt like Lydia. Still, something about her. The way she carried herself. So graceful. Her proportions were perfect. That's it. Every cell on her body was exactly where it needed to be to produce the most beautiful person possible given the raw materials. In fact, the more I looked at her, the more beautiful she became.

Lydia interrupted my reverie with "If you stare at my friend Isabel any longer, I'm going to make you eat her pussy, understood?"

I immediately looked up at the waitress who raised her eyebrows at me with a well-what-do-we-have-here look. I was mortified. I glanced away from her and back to Lydia who blew me a kiss, then I just stared down at my empty plate. Lydia ordered for both of us in Spanish, making me feel even more helpless, yet taken care of. It was an odd combination of emotions. The humiliation, as I had recently learned, heightened my arousal, and I was desperately wanting more sexual attention.

I felt myself wanting to check out Isabel's ass as she walked away, but I knew not to. Lydia had my mind scrambled and I was doing my best to keep it together. My thoughts were again interrupted when she spoke,

"Get under the table and start licking me."

She spoke in a calm, matter-of-fact tone as if she were telling me the time or something. She just said the words out loud then went back to her phone. I hesitated and looked around. There were no tables near us and the waterfall feature blocked the window, so people inside couldn't see. It was public, yet very private. I took a deep breath, lifted the table cloth, got onto my knees and scooched closely to Lydia's spread legs. I reached out and pulled her panties to the side and saw her gorgeous pussy beckoning me. I had eaten it for breakfast just a couple hours ago and it appeared it would be my lunch time appetizer as well. The humiliating platter she served it on had me oozing fluids from my own love hole as I leaned in and began to lick. I was at it for a few moments when I heard Lydia,

"Oooh, you are getting better, my little slut. I may have to reward you later."

I redoubled my efforts, swelling with the pride of accomplishment as her clitoris swelled between my lips. I was trading off between long, deep licks into her cavern and suckling her engorged clit. I was lost in my efforts, so I did not hear the waitress return with our food. But I was shocked when I heard Lydia again,

"Remember when you used to do this to me, Isabel?"

"Yes, Lydia. I remember it well."

Oh my God! Isabel was standing right there and could clearly see what I was doing. Lydia's legs clamped hard against the sides of my head, trapping and holding me to my task as she continued.

"Why don't you come over later? We could have a drink and talk a bit."

"What about...uh...her"

I could hear them clearly and I was humiliated, mad, and frustratingly turned on that Lydia would be flirting with another woman while I was munching on her pussy. And yes, the end result of that tumult of emotion was more wetness leaking down my legs and a redoubled effort to please Lydia so she would choose me. What was happening to me?!

Lydia continued, "She is not interested in a relationship. Just wants a secret fling. But her tongue is proving useful, so I'm keeping her around for a bit."

"Well, yes, then. I've missed you. I'm finished with my shift after lunch."

"Good, we'll eat, hang out 'til you're done then I can give you ride! It will be fun. I miss you too, Isabel."

Pangs of jealousy shot through me as I sucked furiously on Lydia's clit trying to break off their conversation by inducing an orgasm. I heard Isabel walking away, then Lydia said,

"Hey, slow down my eager slut. I have to save something for Isabel in case things go that way. You never know. Get back in your chair and eat."

I was angry. I felt used and demeaned. But yet I was extremely turned on. I was so horny I could fuck myself with a cactus, but I was also hungry, so I sat there quietly enjoying my food and looking up periodically at Lydia. She never took her eyes off her plate. Just daintily picked away at her fish taco. She seemed lost in thought, so I did not disturb her.

Isabel checked back a couple times to see if all was well with our meal and Lydia just nodded her away without checking in on me to see if I wanted or needed anything. I felt somewhat like a child at a table of grown-ups who knew to be seen and not heard. When Isabel brought the bill, Lydia said

"Give it to her. Sluts pay."

I was horrified, but without batting an eye, I simply reached for my purse and paid the bill. Before long, Isabel had finished her shift and we all went to Lydia's car and hopped in. I was told to sit in the back. They giggled and chatted on the drive over. And I sat there awkwardly, not knowing what I was supposed to do or what was going to happen. When we got to Lydia's apartment, she opened a bottle of champagne and poured three glasses, then offered a toast:

"To my lovely ex-girlfriend, Isabel, whom I will always adore. And to my new slut, Kim, who wants to fuck privately."

They both raised their glasses, so reflexively I raised mine as well. Looking back at that moment, by not objecting to Lydia's characterization of me, I was cementing its validity with a toast. We sipped our champagne in silence for a moment, then Lydia showed us around her place. It was small, but very clean and uncluttered. When we got to the bedroom, Lydia said,

"Oh sweet Isabel. We had some wonderful nights in this bed, yes?"

"Yes, we did, Lydia. It's too bad things didn't work out."

"Well, we just aren't a good fit relationship-wise, but we can't deny the sex wasn't electric, right?"

"That's for sure. That was one HOT summer!"

I couldn't stand the banter any more. I felt so disrespected and hurt. I was desperate to be with Lydia and I was somewhat forced to follow her whims, but this was just mean, so I spoke up.

"Should I leave the room, so you two love birds can rekindle the flame?"

Lydia looked at me amused. She could tell I was jealous and I'm sure she liked it. "No, of course not. I want you here, so you will stay. You might learn something. Sit in that chair and be quiet now. Remember, you are ashamed of me and I am your dirty secret, so you can't be jealous."

I was summarily dismissed by her and for some reason a pang of lust shot through me. I should have been pissed. I just felt inadequate and wanted her more. Ashamed, I walked over to the chair in her bedroom and took a seat. Lydia patted the spot next to her on the bed, so Isabel walked over and sat by her. When Lydia put her hand on Isabel's leg and began rubbing it reassuringly, Isabel looked at me, then back at Lydia. At that moment, I no longer existed to either of them.

They began to kiss deeply and passionately with their hands roaming each other's clothed bodies. I guess I knew something like this was coming, but actually seeing it sent shards of jealousy ripping through me and tears formed in my eyes. What the hell was wrong with me?! Lydia's grip on me was tightening, yet the only thing in her hands at the moment were Isabel's breasts. Their tops were off and they had moved fully onto the bed to lay together. They began to grind lustfully against each other as I sat there devastated and confused. I stared at Lydia's body as Isabel removed the rest of her clothes. Her latte-brown skin shone in the afternoon light that pierced her parted curtains. Soon Isabel was naked as well and their passionate kissing continued. They were making love, not fucking, and I assumed it was as much of a lesson for me as a tease. Making love was for a special someone. Fucking was for sluts, Lydia had chided earlier. As their attentions turned to each other's pussies, I wanted to play with my own, but decided not to. I didn't want Lydia thinking I was ok with this. I was not. But the sheer degradation of the moment was undeniably erotic for me. So I sat there as their feverish licks, kisses and rubs brought them closer to climax. Their flawless bodies, each beautiful for a different reason, were on full display in front of me. Their bliss was evident, and the smells of sex filled the room as they reached a simultaneous orgasm. It was a well-practiced dance and I was as insanely jealous as I was desperate to cum.

They laid there kissing in the aftermath as I sat there humiliated. After a few more agonizing minutes of feeling completely ignored, Lydia spoke:

"Kim, be a good girl and bring us more champagne."

I was pissed, but what could I do. She was obviously trying to torment me and punish me for wanting to keep her a secret...she was succeeding. There was nothing I could do but endure it because I was at her mercy. But I would not give her the pleasure of an outburst or open display of jealousy. I let it burn quietly within me. So I returned dutifully with the champagne and refilled their glasses. They leaned against propped up pillows and sipped happily while they chatted and ignored me. I sat back in the chair feeling dismissed and defeated until Lydia looked at me and said,

XFactory
XFactory
137 Followers
12