Lydia 03: Making Her Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go start a bath for us, my pet. We like the water nice and hot."

Without hesitation, I sauntered off to the bathroom and drew the bath. For some reason, when she referred to me as her pet, I gushed with lust for her. I saw some bath soap on the counter so I added it. It was a lavender and vanilla mix. Very fragrant and inviting. Just as the water reached the top, Lydia and Isabel walked into the bathroom and stepped into the tub together. Lydia told me to use the toilet as a chair and watch in case they needed anything. I sat there aching inside and desperate for sexual attention. I felt like I would do anything for Lydia just so I could have her attention and get some sexual release. If this was her plan, it was working well. Whatever was happening to me, it was starting to take hold.

I watched them soap and wash each other. It was a very loving scene that only caused my jealousy and feelings of loss grow. Lydia was making me feel her absence. I wanted to be in the tub with her so badly. I wanted this to be our private moment. But I could not reconcile it in my head. I was a well-respected, professional woman, and I was heading back to my life in 3 days. I sat there confused and horny as Lydia got out of tub, dried off and wrapped herself in the towel. She said she would be right back and left the bathroom.

A moment later she returned with her and Isabel's panties in her hand. She looked at me and said,

"Come here, slut."

I stood up and walked over to her eagerly, filled with fear, lust, anger and jealousy. I did not care when she called me "Slut." I was just thrilled she was talking to me and I was desperately hoping for some sexual release.

"Grab onto the shower curtain rod and hold on tightly. Do not let go no matter what, understood?"

I nodded and positioned myself facing the tub and reached up to grasp the curtain rod. Isabel, who was still in the tub was leaning back and smiling mischievously at me. I felt like a hen at a fox convention, and it turned me on even more. Lydia was behind me and whispered into my ear,

"You have been a good girl today, so I'm going to reward your inner slut."

She teasingly tugged at the stretchy fabric that was holding the dress in place over by boobs, and I realized I was about to be naked in front of them. Were we all getting into the tub? Was I ready for this? I didn't really know. What I did know, was that moisture was leaking from my pussy like a dam about to break, and Lydia was pulling my dress downward to the point where it was just barely clinging to the tops of my tits, then...

"Oops!" Said Lydia playfully, as the dress popped down off my tits, exposing them. My nipples were eagerly and embarrassingly erect as Lydia continued to slide my dress down over my waist and into a puddle of fabric at me feet. I stood there clinging to the shower curtain rod for dear life. I dared not let go and somehow risk ending this moment. She was paying attention to me and I loved it. I craved it. She began kissing my neck and moving her hands lightly across my body. I quivered when they reached my ass as gave each cheek a loving squeeze. Then I felt soft fabric rubbing lightly against my butt, then my back, and then resting on my shoulders. It was Lydia's and Isabel's panties. I could smell the sex on them from their earlier love making.

"This is so you don't make too much noise, my slut." Said Lydia playfully.

From behind me, she reached around and tugged down on my chin with one hand, encouraging me to open my mouth. To my shock and embarrassment, as I opened my mouth in response, she stuffed in one pair of panties and then the other. I closed my eyes and tried to block the scene from my mind, but it was no use. I stood there grasping the curtain rod with my mouth stuffed full of pussy-soaked panties, tasting their sex as Lydia began to tease my nipples and whisper into my ear.

"Since you made me your dirty secret, I'm going to make you my slut. You want to be my slut, right?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Good. I think it will be nice having a slut to play with."

Just then she pinched my nipples aggressively and I flinched as a moan escaped through my panty-stuffed mouth. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't tender either. Lydia continued...

"If you are going to be my slut, I need to mark you. It won't be permanent yet, don't worry. You have to earn that."

My god what was she going to do? Make me get a tattoo or something? Well, not today, anyway. Not at this moment. Just something temporary. Whatever that might mean...and just then I found out.

"CRACK!" I felt a burning sensation rip through my right ass cheek. I shook, flinched and let out a muffled scream, but I did not let go of the curtain rod. She had just smacked my ass with the back of a hair brush and it hurt. It wasn't intolerable pain, but it wasn't playful either. I knew instantly how she was leaving her mark.

"CRACK! CRACK!" Another couple blows landed on top of the spot she had just hit. It felt like my ass cheek was on fire, but I didn't let go. Lydia caressed my breasts and I saw Isabel move closer to me. The pain was tolerable, but on the brink of too much when the blows landed. But it faded quickly after each blow somehow, and that allowed me to endure it. Lydia whispered,

"Good girl. Almost done" into my ear then let go of my tits. Isabel's face was inches from my dripping pussy and I was reflexively thrusting my eager wetness towards her as far as I could. She mercifully closed the gap and began a delightful assault on my aching womanhood. I moaned and reveled in her skilled licks for a moment until

"CRACK!" The next swat on my ass caused me to buck forward into Isabel's face and she responded by sucking my engorged clit into her mouth. Oh my God, what a feeling. The sting from the swat mixed with the pleasure of Isabel's skilled mouth was an intoxicating cauldron of sensations. As the pain from each strike started to fade and pleasure dominated my conscious, I almost felt a sense of loss. It was a confusing realization. Somehow the pain heightened the intensity of it all. As if reading my mind, Lydia continued her assault on my ass.

"CRACK!" I again thrusted forward into Isabel's skilled mouth. I was getting very closing to a major orgasm.

"CRACK!" The burn was spreading through my ass and into my flaming pussy. Isabel's lips were like gasoline, and turned that fire into a blaze. Then Lydia began to place tender kisses on my reddened flesh and it sent me over the edge. As impossible as it is to cum while standing, I actually did. I nearly bent the shower curtain rod as I squeezed and yelled through the panties as my love juices spilled into Isabel's eager mouth. I stood there twitching as the intense orgasm slowly subsided, but I did not let go of the rod. Once again, I had experienced a sexual high I did not know existed.

Lydia reached up and tapped both of my hands, signaling me to let go. I released my grip and she spun me around to face her. She gazed into my tear-streaked face, then removed the panties from my mouth and tossed them to the floor. She grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me in for a passionate, hungry and lustful kiss. I returned it with everything I had. At that moment, I truly belonged to her. I was helpless and lost in a lust I had never known. She reached down and placed my hands on her ass as if to say, "It's ok, you can indulge a bit." I groped her as and she kissed me deeply and passionately until the final traces of my orgasm had vanished.

She turned that moment into eternity with her kisses. But it finally ended when she broke off the kiss and spun me around to admire her handy work. She lightly touched my reddened ass as I flinched and whimpered.

"It looks good on you, Kim. Let's put some lotion on it though."

I followed her to the living room and watched her sit down on the edge couch. She motioned for me to lay over her and I did. I was across her lap on the couch with my aching ass pointing up when Isabel walked over with the lotion. Lydia tenderly applied it as I twitched and grimaced at the cold feeling against my burning butt. The orgasm I just experienced was a storm of intensity, but I could already feel the clouds of lust forming again inside me as she rubbed my ass cheek. I was exhausted but reflexively started subtly humping her lap as she caressed me.

"My goodness, Kimmy, your pussy has quite an appetite. I like that, but we have to get going."

With that, she slapped my ass and sent a burning fury through me that shook me out of my reverie. I was amazed at how she could both kill and heighten my sensations with her strikes. I got up and stood in front of her naked. Isabel moved in next to me and Lydia stood to close the circle. Our arms were around each other and I returned the gentle kisses of both Isabel and Lydia. Somehow, I no longer felt jealous as they kissed.

"Come on, my little slut. Time to get you back to your colleagues," muttered Lydia.

We all got dressed, but Isabel said goodbye at the door as Lydia and I went to her car. On the drive back to the hotel, I could feel my ass burning. Every slight move I made caused a little shot of pain to ricochet through me. But each time, as the pain subsided, my pussy moistened. I was a hot mess. I was Lydia's hot mess. I wanted her even more now. But we rode in silence until we got to the end of the long driveway leading to the front of the resort. Lydia stopped the car and said,

"I'm letting you out here. I want to watch you walk away with your burning ass dancing under that dress. Kiss me."

I quickly leaned in and locked lips with her. We were far enough away from the entrance that no one could watch, but I didn't care if my colleagues might see. I dove it and indulged. Our tongues danced for a brief moment before she ended it and pulled back smiling. She seemed pleased I did not hesitate.

"I like having you as my little slut. I'm going to enjoy fucking you the next few days. Answer me immediately when I text you and do everything I say or I will send the video to your bosses, understood?"

I nodded, but I was beginning to wonder if she even needed the leverage. She used it to push me over the edge, but now that I was falling, my lust for her had a momentum of its own....and I did not think I could stop it.

"Have fun with your colleagues tonight. I'll text you in the morning."

A weak, "Ok, Lydia" was all I could muster as I felt a feeling of loss knowing I would not see her until tomorrow. As if reading my mind, she offered,

"Tomorrow morning will come soon enough, my pet. Leave your pussy alone. It's mine now and I have plans for it. Off you go."

I nodded then gingerly eased my way out of her car so as not to cause more pain in my ass than I had to. I closed the door and began my "Walk of shame?" I did my best to walk alluringly and give her a show. I wanted so badly for her to want me. After a few moments of strutting for her, I stopped to turn around and wave, but she sped off as I raised my arm. I took a deep breath and tried to focus as I started walking up to the resort and back into the company of my colleagues. I needed to get back to my room and crash.

12