All Comments on 'Lydia's Mother'

by Elodiegirlie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it thank yoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this ending without suggestion of a continuation intentional? There's no indication that there's more to come. In this case, leaving an opening ending like this works. Good story, good description of the characters and generally well written. Some of your descriptive words are repeated and if you take another glance through, you'll find some errors that should be corrected. Don't use asterisks to emphasize words, use italics. Dashes have their uses, but you over-use them and improperly use them to break up sentences. The punctuation in the dialog is not consistent. Should be ." and not ". Avoid "explaining" things using parenthesis such as (his) and (hers) when describing what they're reading. There's a bunch of ways to go about that differently. These are small issues in and of themselves, but enough of them in a single story can turn readers away.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Superbly writing with tenderness between mother and daughter.

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Loved it, but please give us a second chapter.

So many possible scenarios:

Lydia confronts Caroline, and they get together,

Josh finds Caroline in the bath, and then they get together,

or even just another chapter of Caroline being a voyeur and watching them over and over, until she joins in with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElodiegirlie@Elodiegirlie
Half-English half-French civil servant in the UK, looking for like minded ladies who share my erotic passions. All correspondence and feedback welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES